A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

checking for workload in accounts on DEP? - anon

Posted: Jul 31, 2012

My account just went to Docqscribe today. I had training way back in March. I thought there was a way to look and see how much work was available in an account. I can't seem to find a way to do that. Maybe I was just dreaming.....?  Since it is after hours for anybody in charge, I thought I would ask here.

[ In Reply To ..]
"dep" behind it.

Example, say your employee number is 123456 then you would put 123456dep. Type in your password then hit enter to log-in.

Once in, click on the yellow arrow next to "status" NOT the word "status" but the tiny little yellow arrow. Then click on "backlog summary" and you should be able to view your account's statistics by clicking on the alphabetical lettering at the top. So if your account name starts with an "M" click on "M" and scroll through accounts that start with letter "M" to find yours.

Thank You, worked like a charm. - anon-OP

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for taking the time to explain, Really appreciate it.

Similar Messages:

Are Nuance MLS Working On Transcend Accounts? My Workload Has
Oct 19, 2012

Just wondering if we're all sharing accounts now. ...

How Is Workload At TransTech?
Apr 07, 2010

Considering applying there if there is enough work?! ...

Workload Vent
Aug 03, 2010

Nothing I like better than to have no work on a Saturday (when I am supposed to be working) and then get E-mailed throughout the day on Sunday asking for help and that the acount will fall behind and out of TAT.  Please... give me a break.  Just ridiculous.  Could you at least entice me to do some "supposed" extra work by at least giving an incentive.  Why do I have a feeling I am on an over-flow account and was never told this?  Common MTSO's get a clue. ...

Oracle Workload
Aug 12, 2010

Can anyone tell me how the workload is at Oracle?  I'm tired of it being slow all the time where I am currently.  I'm concerned about taking a new position and it being the same-o, same-o. ...

Transcend Workload?
Oct 19, 2010

Does anyone have information on the workload at Transcend.  Any other information would be greatly appreciated.  ...

How Is The Workload For Transcend?
Feb 16, 2011

How is the workload for Transcend?  Do you run out frequently? ...

What's Your Workload Like Today?
Sep 02, 2011

I'm really ticked off.  Normally I have work every day.  Today I have not been assigned any work and have been sitting here waiting and watching for work to come in.  If they have no work for me, why don't they let me know that the work is low and nothing will be coming in?  I guess if anything does come in now, it's not going to get done until after the holiday weekend.  ...

Inscribe Workload
Sep 21, 2011

I was wondering if anyone out there knew anything about Inscribe's workload. Do they mostly offer voice recognition or straight typing reports? Do they run out work frequently? What are their volumes over the week/weekend? Do they pay by the 65 character line with spaces?    Just curious since they're hiring, and I am thinking about applying.   Thanks in advance ...

NUANCE QA/QC WORKLOAD
Nov 17, 2012

Hi everyone! I just accepted a position as QC editor for Nuance but also qualified for a QA position. I was wondering if there is steady work for QC? What about QA? Steady work for both? Which position would benefit me the most? I have carpal tunnel syndrome, so I really do not want to be stuck typing a lot. Thanks for any info. I hope everyone has a great weekend! ...

Just Checking..
Jan 17, 2010

Do you cap the C in C-section? ...

Just Checking...
Apr 19, 2010

I was just checking to see if q.a.m. is an acceptable abbreviation.  I know that q.d. isn't, but other than that one, there are very few listed in my reference text.  Is there anywhere online that I can find a general idea of which ones are consistently not allowed? Thanks! ...

How Is Workload At TransTech Now? I Read Some Sm
Jul 15, 2010

posts from back in February where things were low.  Wondering if that was a short-term lack of work or if things are still slim around there. ...

Workload Drop - Medquist
Jul 16, 2010

This month my available work at MQ has dropped off a cliff...anybody else experiencling this? Does anybody know what is going on? ...

Workload Across All MTSO Companies
Sep 08, 2011

I've noticed in reading posts lately a LOT of companies are majorly low on work.  I'm looking to make contact with those MTs/SRs who are having issues keeping a steady flow of work from their current company or having issues with finding and keeping positions in MTSOs due to low workloads and lack of communication from the employers/MTSOs.  It appears that the government is subsidizing the MDs to utilize the EMR/EHR programs on IPads, which will essentially allow them to do ...

Softscript Platform, Workload?
Apr 22, 2014

I'm still trying to decide between Precyse and Softscript, and have to make a decision by tomorrow morning. I am concerned, going by some more recent posts, that there won't be enough work once I start, or that I'll have to be on a gazillion accounts to have enough work.  Also wondering if the platform is productive, and how bad the ESLs are. If anyone can give any information about either of these companies, I would really appreciate it. Thanks ...

Question Re: DTS Oklahoma Workload
Oct 20, 2014

Any DTS MTs out there experiencing a drop in workload following the latest overhire blitz? Guess it's time to update my resume (again)... ...

Just Checking Prices
Aug 10, 2010

I just wanted to compare prices with other MTs that are using similar services.... My FTP site - $25 monthly  (up to 5 users) Digital Dictation System - I pay $0.17 per minute for telephone dictation and $0.10 per minute for imported dictation (from hand-held recorders). The recorders are $299 each (Olympus 2400) with a $150 one-time set-up fee.  I am interested in cutting costs if any other MT has a less expensive system they could refer me to.   Thanks!     ...

Are We Checking QC's Work?
Sep 08, 2013

Are we double checking QCs work by going into Fiesa and looking through what they have QC'd?  Is it a means of checking the work to make sure it goes to the clients nearly perfect? This crossed my mind before, but just not asked. ...

Checking FIESA
Jul 03, 2014

Today my TSM sent out a list of people who have to check their FIESA scores.  She used their names instead of their HR numbers.  This really bothers me and I can only imagine the people mentioned feel, well, like crap.  Oh, and she congratulated us for bringing our FIESA scores up to 94%.  Well who would after being bombarded with emails about that.  ...

Workload At DTSOK Has Virtually Disappeared
Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know why the workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared the past 2 weeks.  Any info provided would be appreciated...need to know if it is time to move on.  Thank you. ...

Workload Has Exploded On My Primary Account...
Mar 22, 2015

nm ...

Spellcheck Not Checking CAPS
Feb 23, 2010

My spellchecker is not checking for words in all caps, such as in headings.  I have Windows XP and Word.  Does anyone know where I am supposed to look to find and correct this?  I know this probably sounds dumb to you smart MTs out there, but I really just don't know where to look and how to fix this.  Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. ...

2010 W2 Still Through ADP? Making Sure I'm Checking The
Jan 19, 2011

nm ...

Why Are We Not Checking Out Companies That Don't Outsource?
Jan 25, 2011

there are jobs over there on the job seekers board that say no outsourcing, US only.  we are unhappy here.  are those companies bad too? ...

The Sclerae Were/was White? (just Checking)
Feb 23, 2011

. ...

Checking/unchecking Options
Mar 04, 2011

Is it just me, or does it seem like every time I have audio highlighted and the one below it checked under Tools/Options, that I have to go back in and uncheck them because some dictator is putting things out of order.  I give up!  I guess I'll just have to leave them unchecked.  Anyone come up with an easier solution?  I can't think of any. Little things are irritating me tonight. ... ...

Ultipro - Checking Pay Stubs
Oct 20, 2011

Would anyone happen to know who we contact when my password is locked out?  I have tried answering my security questions and it will not allow me to continue.  I wasn't sure if I need to put a QCare ticket or is there someone else to contact to get it reset. Thank you. ...

Softscript, Always Seeing Ad For Them, Thinking Of Checking Them Out
Jan 10, 2012

etc.  TIA ...

Checking Line Count In DQM
Jun 03, 2012

Anyone having trouble checking line count.  Can't get the pulldowns to work.  ...

How Many Reports Gets QA'd When Checking Your Work?
Aug 15, 2012

BAck in the day it used to just be 3 reports that they check..... guess they changed that huh?   ...