A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I just love how my TSM ends all her emails with - Please do not hesitate to ask me

Posted: Mar 21, 2015

any questions you may have.....only to completely IGNORE my emails when I do have them.  

Status quo. Still getting 'happy' messages - like

[ In Reply To ..]
'Happy Spring' and 'Keep Smiling' (haven't done THAT with regard to Nuance for ages!) as if the comp plan changes/meeting never happened. Reinforces my 'cog in the corporate wheel' feeling. And it's interesting that the workload on the weekend is suddenly down to almost nil most of the time...have they shipped off the work to India to avoid having to pay what little differential remains to us U.S. MTs? So lame if that's the case.

Happy - Poorhouse

[ In Reply To ..]
That the comp plan/changes/meeting are completely ignored by the TSMs, at least TWICE now, has caused me to lose any respect I had for them. The happy messages are like nails on a chalkboard for me at this point. Yeah, ignoring the elephant in the room to "Happy Spring" and "Keep Smiling" us to death is a great strategy there TSM! Thanks for letting us know how much you care about your "bestest team ever".

I agree! - like

[ In Reply To ..]
That's exactly how I felt!
It was almost like a punch in the stomach when I got the first e-mail after the teleconference call and absolutely NO mention was made of what had gone down. Granted, the usual 'workload update' e-mails may not be the place for that but don't add cutsie comments and act lah-dee-dah when you were at the meeting and know how it upset everyone--especially when the MTs were pretty much hung up on after the 'spin' approach instead of straight answers to valid questions wasn't working. A followup e-mail at least acknowledging what went down was the least we deserved, but to stick their heads in the sand and just go about the usual day-to-day business as if nothing had happened made me (and I know the other MTs) feel dissed, and not heard, and kind of emotionally cancelled out. Poorhouse, you said it well and made me feel better because you feel exactly like I do, i.e., you validated my feelings and were empathetic. YOU should have been leading the call. Sensitivity training is apparently not part of the higher-ups' protocol.

I'm praying for all of us...it seems to be all that's left to uplift us at this point. :-(

Similar Messages:

Love The Emails About Reading
Nov 13, 2012

I just love getting emails stating that we are to read the MT instructions for each dictation, speaker, worktype...every job that you do.  This is insanity.  They want our line counts up, x amount of lines per hour, they want this and they want that and then before each job, some less than a minute long, we are to read at least a page of MT instructions for some of the jobs/speakers/worktypes that are longer than the dictation itself.  It takes up too much time and it is ...

Ends In -rhagia
Mar 19, 2011

GI consult and doc says this "patient has no hematemesis, s/o menorrhagia, or bright red blood per rectum." This is an 80-year-old man, so it cANNOT be menorrhagia. So what is a blood-related condition associated with GI problems? I can only think of hemoptysis and I know there are probably a million other things it could be, but I can't think of them.  What ends in rhagia for the GI system? ...

Unemployment Unexpectedly Ends, Still No Job. Sm
Nov 16, 2010

Just some history:  I have been in denial for over a year thinking that I would easily get another job after being with MQ for nine years.  Ha!  I resisted going into another field as I really love transcribing and everything medical in general, also a former RN 25 years ago.  I have gotten a few offers for IC at a ridiculous rate and declined.  Mostly, I have not gotten even a response when applying for a position.  Now comes my belated rude awakening wi ...

How Do You Make Ends Meet?
Nov 05, 2011

I have been transcribing for over 26 years and now I can't even make ends meet.  Does anyone else have the problem of having to be a workaholic or not be able to survive financially?  PLEASE give me any hints that have helped you out.  I'm tired and frustrated.  Thanks! ...

Question About When Training Pay Ends...
Mar 27, 2013

I have been on training pay at $10 an hour.  I have this pay period and half of next pay period left of training pay.  Then I will get per line pay.  I have been on these accts for 3 weeks now.  Accts have lots of ESLs, bad dictators, not good.  Straight, no VR.  Things is after 3 weeks according to my lines and hours I am not quite making min wage yet.  After this pay period and part of the next when I get per line pay if it is not equivalent to min wage what ...

Can Someone Tell Me When TransTech Pay Period Begins And Ends
Jul 30, 2010

nm ...

Supplemental Insurance Coverage Ends Aug 31
Aug 29, 2012

If you have the Critical Accident, Cancer, Short Term Disability, etc through Alpha Staff, it is ending August 31, I was told by a phone call to Alpha today. Have not heard anything from Colonial yet regarding a new policy. Just to let anyone know who cares. ...

Time To Regroup; UE Extension Ends 12/29
Nov 18, 2012

I am almost 50 and have been in the MT field for over 25 years.  Certified, consultant, national sales rep, own company -- did all that and sold the T-shirts too.  Finally the stress of being an MTSO adversely affected my health so I resumed just being a regular ole MT.  That's a tangent, though... In the last 3 years, two hospital employers outsourced the MT Dept. Of course, both times we were ineligible for unemployment.  I went to work for a service who lai ...

Daylight Savings Time Ends 11/03/14
Oct 30, 2013

Spring Ahead, Fall Back If you work third shift, Sat-Sun, clock out at 1am, do something productive until 2am is turned back to 1am, unless you have work and need an extra hour of lines. Just saying... ...

How Many Of You HAVE To Work 2 Jobs To Make Ends Meet?
Jul 03, 2010

Having Trouble Making Ends Meet At Transcend?
May 10, 2011

For those of you interested in Transcend's Q1 public statement, go here: http://www.gurufocus.com/StockLink.php?type=sec&symbol=TRCR&date=2011-05-09&report=10-Q Also, for those Transcend MTs having difficulty making a living...(again, this is public information for their COO) Compensation for 2010 Salary $275,000.00 Bonus $0.00 Restricted stock awards $435,780.00 All other compensation $2,206.00 Option awards $ $0.00 Non-equity i ...

Ok, I'll Bite. Is ANYONE Able To Make Ends Meet At M*Modal? Sm
Dec 30, 2012

I am not asking if you are happy.  I haven't been happy being an MT for years.  I just want to be able to pay my bills, have an income and pay my bills.  I'm not making what I made years ago either, but I can pay my bills (not much left over after that's done.)  I am stuck with M*Modal for the time being and not of my choice.  I have worked for other large nationals that were constantly bad mouthed, and I was able to make a living at them.  Does anyon ...

Struggling To Make Ends Meet. Anyone Know Who Pays Weekly?
Apr 08, 2013

any help is appreciated. i checked the archives but there is nothing very current.  ...

LOVE, LOVE Mmodal
Nov 01, 2012

Have to say, I love Mmodal.  My CCM is caring and considerate and kind.  Also, love the pay and hardly ever running out of work but when we do, that is a nice break for me.  I just put the pedal to the metal and don't take anything posted here to heart cuz, lots of angry people just wanting to take you down.  Pass on the love!!! ...

ARRRGGGGGHH! I Love Resident Dictators. I Love Resident Dictators. I Love Resident Dictators.
Jun 19, 2010

A new ESL dictating a DS. Can't speed him up because he's too "new" (to this country?). He is spelling every other word!!!!!! AND then spells it again - extubated, e-x-t-u-b-a-t-e-d, extubated e for elephant, x for crosses, t for tom, u for umbrella, b for .......... get the picture (sigh)? On top of that, the report is 28 minutes long!!! Should never have gotten out of bed this morning. LOL I do feel bad for him that he doesn't realize he doesn't have to spell every other ...

I Have Had It. I Get Emails The Other Day
Sep 21, 2010

that we cannot send reports with more than 3 blanks through on TWO of the accounts I work on.  Right now, I have one of the worst dictators on one of those accounts.  She is ESL and she whispers.  To top it off, someone is standing very close to her running a VACUUM CLEANER. I CAN'T HEAR her because she is whispering and the vacuum is running.  So, yay me.  I will probably have more than 3 blanks because of all this and will have to send it to QA even though they ...

Emails Like The One We Just Got About PTO,
Oct 17, 2014

all the red tape, the power over our lives, no flexibility anymore, no mercy in case of emergencies or appointments, lists and lists of rules.... I work every single other holiday there is all year long, hoping to take off Tgiving and Xmas.  I work NY Eve, NY, Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc.  But even though there's never any work on those 2 major holidays, apparently now we MUST work one of them, i.e., ruin all family plans just to get NJA all day anyway.  ...

When I Get Those Emails Saying
Dec 07, 2014

I feel like saying: Hey, no thanks, I already have 4 accounts, 2 of which I have no interest in. Here's an idea, how about you get all those people on my accounts, which I have been doing for years, off of them, so that I can have my work back? How about you get them off my accounts and give THEM the new accounts? I have enough trouble making decent line counts at all because: (a) no work because overstaffed on my primary. (b) secondary and tertiary accounts unfamiliar and pages of new ...

MQ Central Emails
Oct 27, 2009

Has anyone else not gotten any emails on MQ Central.  I have not gotten 1 since 10/22/2009???  Not even the daily tip????? ...

Has Anybody Else Gotten Emails Today From Their CTL
Nov 16, 2009

Has anybody else gotten emails today from their CTL.  I have gotten 4-5 of them so far from both CTLs in my area.  I thought this position was suppose to have been eliminated.  I wonder if they had a change in plans? ...

We Have Been Getting Emails From Corporate
Apr 02, 2010

about how wonderful we are.  We are on the list of Best of the Best.  Keep up the good work.  Our QA submission is down thanks to all of you.  BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  YET!  THIS EMAIL ABOUT NO MERIT INCREASE AND 401K JUST HAPPENED TO NOT BE SENT BY EMAIL, BUT IN MQCENTRAL.    HOW CONVENIENT FOR THEM!  GEE, I WONDER WHY NO PERSONAL EMAIL? ...

CCM Not Responding To Emails
Apr 27, 2010

Is anyone else out there wondering why their CCM won't respond to emails.  I sometimes get a response in a few days.  Sometimes I never get a response.  What's up with that? ...

Deleting Old Emails
Aug 17, 2010

The company I used to work for didn't want us to delete old emails in their system. I can't find anything in MQ saying if we are allowed to delete old emails or if we are supposed to keep them all. Anyone know?   ...

Emails About Webinars...
Dec 29, 2010

I just got an email about webinars and I would love to take the one about grammar and punctuation but it costs $125!  Is there anything out there like this that's free?  I can afford free. And I feel like I need to take an ASR refresher after reading the posts below.  For one thing, I complete forgot about the F11.  ...

What Do You All Think Of The Below Message. Ccm Emails
Nov 23, 2011

My ccm sends out emails about her personal life to share.  I do not know how far we can go on here but its about her expected bundle of joy in the not too far off future. To me it does not seem professional.  The first time I saw the subject line I thought we were all getting a raise and then I thought wait, that would be wayyyy off here.  What do you all think? ...

Emails Monitoring How Much We Do
May 07, 2012

Well, I will not be reading these emails calculating how much time we are working and "goofing off."  They will only make me less motivated and quite frankly angry.  I am not a robot, there are times after a long difficult report that I have to step away from the computer to give my brain a few minute break.  As long as I do the required long count and then some, I will not concern myself with this emails. ...

I Have All My Emails Still. Did Anybody Get Their Email
Oct 17, 2012

s ...

Ever Get The Emails That The Client Is
Dec 17, 2012

Well I would like to email the client and complain to them about the dictations that they expect me to make sense out of.  I have this one particular doc that is not only speaking so fast the tape is cut down to 80%, but she is whispering.  Afterall it is confidential info, so lets whisper so you can't hear the mess she is attempting to say.  Ugh all in a days work of stress and frustration.  Here comes my low LPH. ...

Reviewing Old Emails...
Apr 18, 2013

Slightly paranoid about being audited now since I'm reporting NJA instead of working 24/7.  It's amazing just how many reminder emails we get and how many minute details for each account.  I'm forwarding to my email to have just in case I'm ever managed out and need to defend myself along with the good and sometimes bad audits I've had.  I'm human.  Don't make huge amount of errors, but definitely not perfect...   ...

Now Emails Regarding Errors
Jul 05, 2013

For the past few days, I've been getting system generated emails with my errors. Anyone else?? So just want to leave... I may end up doing so by end of day. ...