A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fluency get slower than usual for anybody else? - Sm

Posted: Jul 10, 2013

it's been downloading a job for about 5 minutes now.  Rebooted with same results.  Did a speed test and am still downloading everything else fine.  Just Fluency server it seems.

Yes, noticed slower lately - nahbmm

[ In Reply To ..]
In the last couple weeks I have really noticed it has been really slow to bring up past reports by the dictator or on the patient.

Yesterday it was very slow when starting a job (slow response time on checking ADT and the audio had already downloaded) but after that it was okay, so I figured it was a temporary glitch, but come to think of it that also has been happening more lately, but it seems to happen randomly.

today it took me at least five minutes to do a search, ridiculous - nme

[ In Reply To ..]
I already don't make any money and having to wait five minutes for each job for adt searches, frustrating!

I've been dealing with this for some time now (sm) - broke

[ In Reply To ..]
and tech support has worked with me more times than I can count and it is still slow. I am making my line counts on most days but come September I will be in trouble. I get myself in a panic now when the slowness holds up my production. I'm going to really panic in September. UGH!!!
September? - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
What happens in September?
Now PTers min lph is 120, in Sept that goes up to 140 sm - broke
[ In Reply To ..]
along with the audit score going up. Now I now 120 is not that high and when with JLG it was 150 and always made line counts but now with the accts I have there is just no way to do that consistently. Plus with JLG there was no time clock so if a bit short at the end of the shift I could always squeeze out a report or 2. I'm done. I am planning my exit this fall and already feel some relief.
you mean 150? - that is low compared to everywhere else
[ In Reply To ..]
Just saying.... most want over 180.
I do all straight typing (I know how lucky I am for that), and on Futurenet, sm - broke
[ In Reply To ..]
and I have a pool of accts now that is horrific!! I have been doing this a long time and I am good at it but I feel as if I'm being set up to fail and that I have to throw my work ethic out the window and concentrate on quantity rather than quality. When I do not make my line count it is not because I am goofing off or not working, it is because I am spending time referencing, waiting for the computer to do its thing, listening over and over what the mushmouth doc is saying, etc. As long as we keep jumping through hoops and breaking our backs to meet these sweatshop demands, they will keep raising that bar higher and higher. I'm tired, just saying.
You are lucky to do all straight typing. I do all asr, paycheck reflects it - nme
[ In Reply To ..]
Teenagers make more money than I do babysitting
yep, low - footballfan
[ In Reply To ..]
where i am currently, they want 186!
Straight typing? - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
The post mentions the 140 is for straight typing. 186 lph for straight is a lot. What company is this?

Similar Messages:

DSG People, Is Work Slower Than Usual?
Oct 20, 2011

I can't remember, is this our usual "slow time", or do you think there is another reason we have so little work right now?  This 2-4 hours a day of work is going to suck on the paycheck. ...

Could The ADT Be Any SLOWER??
Aug 09, 2010

Please wait! getting data!! My line count is in the toilet because of these HELPER accounts anyway.  I may as well go CLEAN toilets at Walmart.  Happy Monday!! ...

Why I Am Slower On ASR
Feb 18, 2011

When I transcribe, I am on autopilot.  My brain hears the transcription and I type it.  I am listening to the next words while typing the previous ones.  When I edit ASR, it takes more concentration to correct the text.  Correcting to what the doctor actually says is far more time consuming for me than straight typing which my hands do almost automatically.  I honestly think I type faster than I edit.  If the ASR on my account was not absolutely awful, I might could ...

System Slower Than Ever
Feb 19, 2015

I have to reboot 2 times a day now. Anyone else?  This is ridiculous! ...

Anyone Else Notice Computer Seems To Run Slower As The Day Goes On
Nov 23, 2013

I have to reboot at least once a day because of this. Will anything speed it up? Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Notice At Certain Times The Down And Uploading Seems Slower.
Apr 22, 2015

nm ...

Anyone At Accentus Have A Slower Upload Speed Than Recommended?
May 04, 2012

I can't get a 1.5 MB speed without a major expense, and I'm worried this will slow me down. Thanks for your help :) ...

Docuscribe 7 - Computer Is Slower, Browsers Are Strange
Jul 26, 2012

Ever since they started getting ready to put our group on this the computer is slower, browsers are strange. Anyone else having a problem?  I had messenger but it messed up too.  It is so frustrating! ...

NJA Radiology SA5 As Usual
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Usual Time To Be On QA
Aug 19, 2010

What is the usual amount of time to be on QA with a new company? ...

North Area NJA As Usual
Feb 24, 2010

with CCM requesting folks do schedule changes also as usual these days.  I don't know about you, but when told we can "set our own schedule," I took this to believe we create our own schedule and then work it.  If the Q doesn't have enough work available for us to do, then why do they still give us this option to do?  There's nothing more frustrating to me than signing in to work, not having any, and then being ask to work later.  If I wanted to "work late ...

Is QA Done In India? Usual Editors Are Now Gone. Just
Aug 02, 2010

xx ...

He Is Very Loquacious And Seems A Little Bit More *entered* Than Usual. Thx. Nm
Aug 05, 2011

nm ...

Got My Last Pay Stub. As Usual Made Less
Dec 31, 2011

Will have to look in my file, but I believe I haven't made this little since about 1988? ...

What Are The Usual Questions On A Phone Interview? Sm
May 06, 2010

Just curious if someone can tell me the typical questions asked on phone interviews?     ...

Has Anyone Else Been Getting 10 Times More Post Audits Than Usual??
Nov 30, 2012

I am getting audited 5 jobs a day at least.  This is FAR FAR more than ever before. I used to get maybe 1 or 2 a week. I am also noticing much higher dings on these audits.  In the same report I got an error for not ADDING an and that was not dictated and then got dinged for ADDING an and that had been dictated.  Is this verbatim OR NOT!!! Anyway, it just seems that there is a A LOT more QA auditing happening than usual.  Just me??? ...

Had My Usual Friday Night Lineup- Sm
Oct 25, 2013

With the dictator from hell, 16 PGN in a row, and everybody sitting there waiting for somebody else to do him - the catch this time is that somewhere along the line in the last 2 weeks of getting stuck with these every single night is that I learned to understand him!  So, I sat there taking all those progress notes that nobody else wanted and only had to send 2 of 16 to QA for blanks this time and my percent to QA still stayed under 5.71% and I got 200 easy lines with nobody snatching ...

Usual Line Counts? (regular Typing)
May 27, 2011

What is your usual daily line count?  How many hours is that in?  Not VR, editing, anything funky - just straight typing.  Just curious... Thanks!!! ...

Silent Type MTs Even Sadder Than Usual Today?
Jun 25, 2012

Are any of you ST MTs even sadder than usual today? ...

Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place (as Usual)
Jun 12, 2014

So QA keeps telling me to review the acct specs as I continue to format certain reports incorrectly.  Sigh.  I have looked and there is nothing in the acct specs that states anything about formatting, but yet if I say anything, I will be the "bad guy" so I am just going to keep quiet as much as I hate to.  I would rather be able to talk with them, but I have enough experience with these people to know how it will turn out:( ...

Both Groins And Abdomen Were Prepped And Draped In The Usual Manner From SM
Jan 26, 2010

the midthigh to the s/l "zif-fus" sternum.  ...

This Is My Last Week At M Modal. Will Final Pay Be Direct Deposited As Usual?
Dec 31, 2012

I hope my final pay is direct deposited, b/c I have bills taken out and cannot wait for the paper check to come in the mail. Does anyone know if final pay is also direct deposited? Thanks in advance. ...

Well, I Have Had The Usual Late Night Line Count Crushing Jobs.
Jul 25, 2014

First 3/4, hanging on 150 lph by a thread.  Now the usual late-night line-killer doctor a couple of times and a long train of bad audio.  Just barely able to get over 110 lph.  Oh, and don't forget that 20-minute job during which the doctor had a hard time making up his mind as to what he wanted to say. Performance management here I am.  Got my first nudge today.  Let's see if they will let me be on line count performance management as long as they did quality ...

Fluency 7.2
Feb 03, 2013

Has anyone been on it yet and can tell us what issues were addressed? ...

MT Fluency
Mar 18, 2013

The new MT fluency I downloaded- obviously this is where we get work.  Does not have work right now?  No jobs are coming up, just wondering if there is something I didnt do right-just got back from vacation. ...

DQM Or Fluency Whatever
Apr 18, 2013

? ...

Need Help For Fluency (DQS) 7.2 - Please!!
Jun 06, 2013

I'm am away from home with my laptop and need to work tomorrow morning.  I thought I had Fluency 7.2 loaded on here, but I don't.  It's version 7.1.  Can anyone please let me know where to find the llink to download 7.2 is, or send me an email with the link?!!  I know I will get in trouble if I try to work on the old version.  I have the email from my TSM saved in the email system, but it won't let me get past the first page of emails to find it. &nbs ...

Help On Using Fluency And SR
Aug 23, 2013

What is the best way to make required lines in Fluency?  Got my hand slapped today being too slow.   ...

DQM Or Fluency Or
Oct 21, 2013

not working?  I am ready to chuck this MM rattletrap computer into the trash pile ...

Fluency Going Down Again, Or Just Me?
Nov 13, 2013