A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Weekly ASR Production Assessment/Evaluation - Working MT

Posted: Jan 04, 2011

What ever happened to our weekly assessment/review of our ASR production?  I received 1 evaluation back in November around Thanksgiving and have not received another one.  Am I wrong in thinking we were supposed to get one weekly.  Has anyone gotten any more than their original one?  Maybe I was so good, they just said, she doesnt need it, LOLSmile  My guess, they realized how much it was going to cost them to pay someone to do this and nixed it already.

I sent an email asking not to receive any more reports - NJA Queen

[ In Reply To ..]
I figured it was a waste of my time reading and a waste of time for the person sending the info out so I asked to opt out. Maybe some people want that info, but I sure don't. Mind you that evaluation in November was for the week of Thanksgiving and of course there was a lot of down time, there wasn't any work!!!

Weekly Evals - WorkingMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Believe me I really could care less, but I really thought it was another one of their ways of micromanaging us and another reason to penalize us easily. Just wondering if anyone has actually gotten them weekly, cause like I said, I have not and I did not request to not receive them either.

Re: Eval - duck duck

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't write them off just yet. I don't know what's going on, but I just got evaluated TODAY. I passed, but just saying... It does seem to be going on still.

I only received 1 right before Thanksgiving also and none since. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Don't you mean weekly "harrassment & devaluation"? - (n/m) - MT Wordz

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I never got one - whats with that

[ In Reply To ..]
What exactly are they anyway? Someone else posted that they passed, so does that mean you can fail?

Similar Messages:

Quality 2.0 - Weekly Production Bonus?
Oct 08, 2014

I did not watch the presentation because I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never receive a quartery bonus again, and, quite frankly, I just don't care anymore. Tired of bending over backwards for peanuts of a paycheck. However, is this new quality scoring going to affect the weekly production bonus? ...

For Those Interested In Weekly Pay, J&M Transcription Also Pays Weekly. Nm
Feb 09, 2011

ppp ...

Cariza? In An ENT Evaluation
May 15, 2011

In an ENT evaluation the doc is saying what sounds like coriza.  She has a white patch on her tongue if that helps. Positive for sore mouth, sore throat, and a little _____. ...

Help Please With A Neuropsych Evaluation (sm)
Jun 10, 2011

I am unable to clearly hear the word that he is dictating because of course his mouth is all over the dictaphone but it is dictated as .....   "It was concluded from the history and physical examination that the patient had vestibular dysfunction, posibly post-traumatic and possibly S/L viruable."   Thanks so much for any input! ...

Lumbar Spine Evaluation
Nov 07, 2012

She has fair active forward flexion activities of the lumbar spine without positive ______________ (s/l help) signs upon spinal extension ...

Tia And Neurological Evaluation S/L Hemizonal
Jan 05, 2015

The patient has TIA with S/L left hemizonal weakness.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks ...

FIESA Quality Evaluation Tool
Feb 25, 2015

Can any one tell me where can I get this tool from? ...

Folecodiagnosit Study? Henual Addhension Cardiolite Evaluation?
Nov 09, 2009

Ongoing care from an internal medical standpoint should include continued neurological evaluation with folecodiagnositc study, continued psychiatric counseling and possible medication and at least henual addension cardiolite evaluation for myocardial ischemia ...

Has Anyone Here Taken, Or Going To Take, The CPC ICD-10 Assessment?
Jun 14, 2015

My question is if you can take the test in stages or if you have to sign in and take the complete test all at once.  The website doesn't say and yes, I have e-mailed them to ask, but in the meantime, I am curious if anyone knows.  I am just worried about being interrupted and having to walk away and losing time or if I can just sign out and come back in to "hold" my time.  They give you 3.5 hours to complete it.    ...

Assessment And Plan Q
Oct 20, 2009

I have a dictator will dictate the Assessment/Plan with a number for the problem and a letter for the plan (1.  Gout.  A. Labs in the morning.  B.  Medication, 2.   Etc.  A. B., 3. A.)  I have always just ignored the letters she gives me and not put them, but I was wondering today if I am suppose to.  It is not a verbatim account and I never got in trouble for not putting them.  I tried looking this up in AAMT BOS but maybe I am not looking right ...

Assessment And Plan
Jan 11, 2011

anyone hear of "SMACK" on the assessment and plan of a PE? ...

Assessment: Rule Out S/l Wad-dey-o
Dec 24, 2012

EMS responding to a patient who just had ablation for SVT last week and is complaining of weakness and dizziness. Cannot find with much searching. Thanks for your help! ...

ASSESSMENT TESTING
Feb 07, 2014

I am beyond frustrated.   Is there anyone out there that has taken the assessment testing that is supposed to be completed by 02/14?   There is 1 test that I have taken at least 50 times and cannot pass it.  It's the one with the Asian woman who has shoulder pain.   I have put in every combination there is, and it still says "incorrect."   My HDSM says I have to pass it for the testing to be considered "complete."   Apparently there is ...

Expanding In Impression/assessment
Aug 30, 2010

I was wondering...we are told to expand abbreviations in assessment and impression paragraphs, but what if they say the abbreviation 4 times within that paragraph? This instance is PSA. Thanks... ...

Dementia Risk Assessment
Jan 27, 2012

Dementia supervision risk assessment, and it sounds like he is saying Lobman or Logman for one-on-one supervision.   Thanks for any help! ...

S/l CHEM Or KIM Bedside Assessment
Oct 08, 2012

Mental Status: s/l CHEM or KIM bedside assessment was positive for ongoing delirium. Thank you!!! ...

Personality Assessment Test
Apr 03, 2013

Hello, Smart People- Has anyone ever been asked to take a personality assessment when you're in the running for a job position? I applied for a patient sitter position at a local hospital and they said I was in the running and would I please take an assessment. It was a personality assessment (I could just tell), but I don't think it was the MMPI--the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Index. There weren't enough questions for that one. FYI: The job description for which I'm ...

Nuance 99.5% Quality Assessment
Dec 11, 2013

Just wondering has anyone been let go from Nuance for not making their 99.5% quality assessment?  I can't seem to hit the 99.5% but I am always being asked to work extra, so I don't know how serious not hitting the 99.5% is?  Anyone have anything to share on this subject?   ...

Is This Supposed To Be Left As MRSA In The Assessment?
May 08, 2010

Is this supposed to be left as MRSA in the assessment?? The client profile says nothing about it?  I thought we had no abbeviations in the assessment unless the client profile stated that. ?? ...

Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
Oct 13, 2010

I'm looking for what s/l "begalrithm" Risk Assessment for breast cancer. Thanks for any help!   ...

Preop Patient In Assessment And Plan. How To Expand
Aug 13, 2012

The patient is planned for surgery.  The physician will come and "preop" him the day prior to surgery.  How would you expand that?  Thanks for any suggestions.  ...

Assessment: TMJ Dysfunction & Migraines. Plan: Naproxen 500 Mg And **symmetrican** 50 Mg???
Sep 21, 2010

Sounds like sym-et-ri-can or si-vit-ri-can 50 mg ...

Is It Mucous Secretions And Mucus Production Or Mucous Production?
Mar 11, 2013

Is it mucous secretions and mucus production or mucous production? ...

Correct Format For Typing The Axis I Thru Axis V Diagnoses Part Of An Evaluation
Oct 30, 2009

Can someone tell me the correct way to type the Axis I through Axis V diagnoses part of an eval/progress note?  I need to know the spacing, tabbing and punctuation.  For example: Axis I:     315.00       Reading disorder Axis II:    V71.09       No diagnosis on Axis III:                 Axis IV: &nbs ...

Weekly Pay
Sep 15, 2011

What are some companies that pay weekly, anyone know of any? ...

Lower Extremity "dot Flow Or Dop Full" Evaluation
May 10, 2010

The patient just had a femoropopliteal bypass, and they are considering the same for the other leg.  Thanks.  ...

Anyone Know Of Companies That Pay Weekly?
Jul 26, 2011

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, so please redirect me if not.  Thanks in advance. ...

Weekly Hours
Dec 30, 2011

Hey, got a whole 8 hours this week...Aren't I the lucky one?  8 out of 40?  Give me a break already...where's the work? Can't blame it on the holidays this time. This is getting old, and I'm going for disability ! ...

Any Companies Still Pay Weekly? NM
Jan 07, 2012

. ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Audited Weekly??
Jun 13, 2012

Was audited the week before memorial day for 4 days mind you, and made 98.8 and left alone for a few days and bam started all over again and was told my group was being audited weekly.  Been here since 1996.  I can hardly think straight anymore and feel like I am all thumbs on the keyboard.  I am ready to call it quits and seriously go to my unemployment agency and see if they can help find something decent.  I feel like I am going nowhere fast. ...