A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone sort of recently been transferred to an account - in CT?

Posted: Jan 17, 2015

I've got some survival tips for you. Same for folks recently moved to a smallish surburban hospital near largish city in WA? 

Supe LG, one of three supes listed on new POC for AB COM. Got a whole list of tips for survival on that one too. 

I will post these again if anyone here is interested. 

Similar Messages:

I Absolutely Hate The New Group I Was Recently Transferred To.
Dec 30, 2013

I was transferred only about about a month ago (stolen according to my last TSM). This is a new account. Every single week it is something. I was moved to this group " because I had no production problems and no quality problems" according to my previous TSM. Thus far, I have failed 1 audit by 0.15 points, followed by passing an audit, and I have had, according to the email subject, targeted audits 3 out of 4 weeks. I got an email stating I had failed my targeted audit (1 error - date), and ...

Being Transferred To Another Account And CCM
Dec 03, 2009

Ouir BOB lost another large account and now there are too many MTs.  So, about 8-12 are being moved.  The account that I transcribe is going to be almost 100% ASR, and the account is being transferred to the Canadian MTs.  Apparently the poor Canadians don't have enough work.  They do, however, get free health insurance.  Now we not only have to worry about the Indians, but the Canadians too.  I can guarantee they are being paid less.  ...

Just Transferred To A New Account Without Warning.
Aug 22, 2012

My question is since I am starting a new account that I am not familar with will I get in trouble for getting MUP - make up pay. I never had make up pay before. To tell you the truth though I wish I would have been laid off instead. Anyways, TIA. ...

For MDA Editors Who Transferred To Service That Got Account...
Mar 21, 2015

I find it interesting that the specs have changed.  I'm happy to see these changes...      Doctors names in report verbatim.      Headers abbreviated verbatim.  (LABS, MEDS, HISTORY, HPI, etc).      Copy-Paste requests verbatim.      Skip silence (for dictators who have never heard of the pause command.  Will dictators finally get the message that mumbled abbreviations with B, C, D, E, P, T, ...

Anyone Here Recently Start Ortho Account For Phoenix Medcom? Just Wondering How It's Going For
Nov 25, 2014

nm ...

Some Sort Of Penia
Feb 20, 2010

S/L "somalotopenia" patient was taking Velcade and ended up with ______penia" ...

Some Sort Of Syndrome
Mar 14, 2011

She's dictating history, and I'm hearing s/l Mori-Mori syndrome...any ideas? ...

Some Sort Of Scan
Jul 05, 2011

I'm hearing that she is "scheduled for a s/l muggascan".  Patient comes in with persistent coughing.  That's about all I can give you.  Any ideas??? ...

Sort Of Makes Me Laugh
Jul 02, 2012

I had the nerve to complain about the work load I was getting and how could I keep up production rates and when I questioned it suddenly I am being audited.  I let them know I thought it was interesting the timing of this since I had asked so many questions in the last couple of weeks regarding production. ...

Anyone Else Get Transferred?
May 10, 2013

From W to N? ...

Transferred To Different Region
May 15, 2014

About 3 weeks ago I was transferred to a different region.  Been with MM 9 years, with many different supervisors and BOBs, but always the same region.  Was called by supervisor and told work load was low in her BOB and was "only going to get worse."  ILPs taking over, probably I assume.  She wanted to transfer me to make sure I had "plenty of work and stayed with MM."  Not sure what that meant.  I had never experienced NJA in that particular BOB.  The accounts ...

Has Anybody Successfully Transferred To Another POD?
Jan 09, 2015

I'm getting pretty sick of the condescending questions asked ("why didn't you do this" or "why did you do that") by my PC, who I was moved to during the POD initiation and would much rather go back to my old PC, who was awesome, even if I have to leave the accounts I have been typing on for years.  This PC just makes me feel like an idiot. ...

The PLUS With AHIMA Is That You Can Get Credits Transferred To Your College
May 16, 2010

I think its like 15 dollars a credit but some of the AHIMA classes you can obtain credit for through your college and they will accept them.  I think its about 40 credits too. ...

Drug S/l "loy So Sort A Neen"
Oct 20, 2010

It's a medication list for a patient with multiple problems including gout, type 2 diabetes, and atrial fibrillation.  Sounds like "loy so sort a neen 25 mg daily". The doctor yells into the recorder and it distorts badly, so I'm not completely sure about the first 2 syllables.  Any ideas would be appreciated! ...

I Am So Sick Of Bouncing Around From Account To Account
Nov 07, 2012

What a flippin joke. Didnt Amy say she was going to keep us in 1 account????   OMG, I have done evey account in my BOB this morning as well as some other Bob. I cant keep my head on straight anymore. It is spinning like a top. My production is down to minimum and I am at risk of being fired for not meeting production because some idiot decides to open the cesspool!   GO CCMs! GET YOUR 100% TAT... SCREW THE REST OF US. ...

For All The MTs Who Have Recently Been Let Go, Can You
Nov 05, 2012

please post how much you got paid per line.  I think that really is why you all were let go because you made too much per line.  We can narrow it down to that if you would all post how much you made.  Thanks ...

Recently!
May 25, 2013

raise! Hopefully it's across the board! ...

NJA Recently?
Apr 11, 2014

Just wondering how the NJA problem is since 60 of us have moved on.  We've had 2 new ILP accounts to QA (which are horrible) and 1 group hospitals that have come back from ILP land, but only recieved a small handful of MTs to compensate.  My BOB has been swamped for the past week with late jobs every night.  My TSM says that her manager said that there isn't anybody who can help out.  I was just wondering if he/she is just too lazy to actually look.  I know the ...

Recently Finished
Apr 29, 2011

I just recently finished my MT course through At-Home Professions and Im just waiting to hear back on my final. I feel that I have done well as far as the terminology and looking things up but Im still not comfortable with my punctuation. Does anyone have any advice? ...

To Those Who Have Recently Been Bought By MQ And Still
Dec 07, 2011

working on your accounts from your bought-out company, are you consistently running out of work? We were told things would not change for a while but I'm running out of work all the time.  I tried to apply for SUI this morning online but with this particular situation, I could not answer some questions to complete application so  I have to go down there, which I am getting ready to do.  I don't want to quit but this is getting extremely frustrating punching in and n ...

Anyone Else Experience This Recently?
Aug 31, 2012

For the past month, I've applied for an MT position with almost every MTSO who posts a job.  I've tested with all of them, and I don't get a call back. This is a new thing for me.  I've been in the industry over 20 years, have done every specialty plus QA. In the past when I've looked for a job I've found one in only one day.  What's up? ...

For Those Who Have Left Recently, Did You Get Your PTO
Nov 16, 2012

I am giving the 2 weeks' notice but I'm curious when they payout the PTO.  TIA! ...

Patient First Recently
Nov 19, 2013

Hi. I was contacted recently by PF, tested again in person, set up for training (which was later rescheduled but is apparently still on), and told I have the job, but so far I have been utterly unable to get anything like an actual offer letter or anything STATING the terms of employment, like pay, PTO, basic benefit info, etc. (and I have asked and asked). Is this normal for them or a recent development? Everything they have TOLD me in person and on the phone has been just what the PF employees ...

Anybody Who Quit Recently, Can You Tell Me
Mar 26, 2014

Just planning ahead.  Thanks. ...

Imedx - Has Anyone Been QA'd Recently
Dec 18, 2014

I am curious, has anyone from Imedx been QA's recently. Can you briefly share me your story and how it went. Thanks a lot! ...

If You've Recently Quit
Dec 30, 2014

Volumes have skyrocketed in the accounts on my team, and while my manager is spewing off that it's just abnormally high volumes, I think it's because people have jumped ship. I was wondering if those of you who quit and still visit this board could comment with your ex-TSM's initials.   ...

Don't Forget, You Will Be QA'd On Each Account, That Could Account
Jun 08, 2015

.... I read notes below to this effect. Oh, and don't forget to NOT count QC lines and scores when you calculate your QA score on FIESA.   ...or just ignore it altogether.    ...

MD-IT After Applying And Testing With Them Recently?
Aug 10, 2010

Curious if anyone has heard back from MD-IT after applying and testing with them recently?  TIA. ...

Recently Applied For A Job With Keystrokes
Jun 23, 2011

I have recently applied for a job with Keystrokes. Does anyone have information regarding this company?  If so, please share with me as I am looking something part time and one of my specialties is Otolaryngology. Thanks for any info you may have! ...

Has Anyone Taken The CMT Exam Recently? 
Sep 20, 2010

Has anyone taken the CMT exam recently?  I'm taking a prep course through AHDI and wonder how similar it is to the actual exam.  I'm planning to take it in October & a little nervous after going through the prep.  I have 6 years acute care exp. & am disappointed in myself at my progress so far on the prep course. Getting kind of nervous.  Don't want to throw $400 out the window on this!  Any advice, warnings, etc.? ...