A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MD-IT after applying and testing with them recently? - radmt3

Posted: Aug 10, 2010

Curious if anyone has heard back from MD-IT after applying and testing with them recently?  TIA.

radmt3 - MD-IT

[ In Reply To ..]
I heard back in a day or two, but had already decided to go with another company.

i did... - hohum

[ In Reply To ..]
just heard today...cardio and rad positions filled

I haven't heard - Amber

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied for the ortho position.

MD-IT - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I tested and completed the application. I am assuming I did not get the job as I have not heard from that after that. I guess they just do not tell you and let you figure it out on your own.

MD-IT - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
I applied,heard back from them within a day, took tests over the weekend, heard back from them today. Have a phone interview next week.

Similar Messages:

Burned Out On Job Applying, Testing Etc.
May 10, 2010

Are there NO decent places out there to work? Just when I see something that looks like what I am seeking and want to apply, all I see is negative posts.  I realize that everyone has their opinion and just because someone does not like it does not mean I would not etc. BUT, there are always more than one negative opinion, and all cases that I chose to ignore warnings, I walked right into the nightmare, just like they said I would. Seriously, is ANYONE happy where they work? Please tel ...

For Everyone Tired Of Applying And Testing, Over And
Oct 25, 2012

Here is a website by a headhunter that is a real eye-opener.  We all know it isn't just the MTSO's who are jerking people around (they're just the most adept at it, that's all!)  For the past 2 years, I've come to believe that online job search sites and online job applications were hurting, now helping us.  Come to find, my thinking was on the right track: http://corcodilos.com/blog/5639/pbs-newshour-online-job-applications-keep-america-unemployed ...

Testing And Applying For Coding Positions
Jan 17, 2013

I became certified in September of last year and am still applying for coding positions. I just completed an 8-page coding assessment and I used the 2012 CPT and ICD-9-CM books I have now.  I am wondering if there is a way to find codes for 2013 to add to my 2012 books without having to buy new books at $$$. ...

Is Webmedx Worth Testing And Applying For? How Much Straight
Jan 25, 2010

nm ...

Just Another Familiar Vent About Applying For Jobs, Testing, Etc.
Sep 22, 2010

I am thankful to be working for a company who provides plenty of work, easy platform, great QA, greats supervisors, etc., but the pay lacks, so I have been looking off and on for something a little better, again, pay-wise.  I received an email today from a company, who has had great reviews on this board, about testing for them.   So, I open the attachment and there are 14 pages in the written portion of the test, once that is completed and if I pass that, I then have to take the ...

Saince Testing? Transcription Or Vocabulary/terminology Type Testing?
Jun 16, 2014

Anyone willing to tell if it is multiple dictations, how many, etc.  Were you able to get foot pedal to work with it? any info helpful.  ...

For All The MTs Who Have Recently Been Let Go, Can You
Nov 05, 2012

please post how much you got paid per line.  I think that really is why you all were let go because you made too much per line.  We can narrow it down to that if you would all post how much you made.  Thanks ...

Recently!
May 25, 2013

raise! Hopefully it's across the board! ...

NJA Recently?
Apr 11, 2014

Just wondering how the NJA problem is since 60 of us have moved on.  We've had 2 new ILP accounts to QA (which are horrible) and 1 group hospitals that have come back from ILP land, but only recieved a small handful of MTs to compensate.  My BOB has been swamped for the past week with late jobs every night.  My TSM says that her manager said that there isn't anybody who can help out.  I was just wondering if he/she is just too lazy to actually look.  I know the ...

Recently Finished
Apr 29, 2011

I just recently finished my MT course through At-Home Professions and Im just waiting to hear back on my final. I feel that I have done well as far as the terminology and looking things up but Im still not comfortable with my punctuation. Does anyone have any advice? ...

To Those Who Have Recently Been Bought By MQ And Still
Dec 07, 2011

working on your accounts from your bought-out company, are you consistently running out of work? We were told things would not change for a while but I'm running out of work all the time.  I tried to apply for SUI this morning online but with this particular situation, I could not answer some questions to complete application so  I have to go down there, which I am getting ready to do.  I don't want to quit but this is getting extremely frustrating punching in and n ...

Anyone Else Experience This Recently?
Aug 31, 2012

For the past month, I've applied for an MT position with almost every MTSO who posts a job.  I've tested with all of them, and I don't get a call back. This is a new thing for me.  I've been in the industry over 20 years, have done every specialty plus QA. In the past when I've looked for a job I've found one in only one day.  What's up? ...

For Those Who Have Left Recently, Did You Get Your PTO
Nov 16, 2012

I am giving the 2 weeks' notice but I'm curious when they payout the PTO.  TIA! ...

Patient First Recently
Nov 19, 2013

Hi. I was contacted recently by PF, tested again in person, set up for training (which was later rescheduled but is apparently still on), and told I have the job, but so far I have been utterly unable to get anything like an actual offer letter or anything STATING the terms of employment, like pay, PTO, basic benefit info, etc. (and I have asked and asked). Is this normal for them or a recent development? Everything they have TOLD me in person and on the phone has been just what the PF employees ...

Anybody Who Quit Recently, Can You Tell Me
Mar 26, 2014

Just planning ahead.  Thanks. ...

Imedx - Has Anyone Been QA'd Recently
Dec 18, 2014

I am curious, has anyone from Imedx been QA's recently. Can you briefly share me your story and how it went. Thanks a lot! ...

If You've Recently Quit
Dec 30, 2014

Volumes have skyrocketed in the accounts on my team, and while my manager is spewing off that it's just abnormally high volumes, I think it's because people have jumped ship. I was wondering if those of you who quit and still visit this board could comment with your ex-TSM's initials.   ...

Recently Applied For A Job With Keystrokes
Jun 23, 2011

I have recently applied for a job with Keystrokes. Does anyone have information regarding this company?  If so, please share with me as I am looking something part time and one of my specialties is Otolaryngology. Thanks for any info you may have! ...

Has Anyone Taken The CMT Exam Recently? 
Sep 20, 2010

Has anyone taken the CMT exam recently?  I'm taking a prep course through AHDI and wonder how similar it is to the actual exam.  I'm planning to take it in October & a little nervous after going through the prep.  I have 6 years acute care exp. & am disappointed in myself at my progress so far on the prep course. Getting kind of nervous.  Don't want to throw $400 out the window on this!  Any advice, warnings, etc.? ...

Recently Started On ChartNet
Sep 26, 2010

I have recently started on ChartNet.  I read reviews, which are mostly positive, and my question is why? I find it cumbersome with all the headings you have to make with the control/shift keys and entering, starting new headers, etc.  Not very fluid at all (for me anyway).  Does anyone have advice/tips on how to make this more user-friendly?  Plus I lose reports and have no idea where they go or how to get them back, so I am losing line count as well.  I was happy to read all those positive ...

Transcend-Seems To Be A Lot Of Negative Out There Recently. So Tell Me.....
Jun 19, 2011

Is there anyone out there that does like their job with Transcend and can you tell me why? i.e. flexibility, good account, decent money/benefits etc. Thanks. ...

Has Transcend Become A Better Company Recently?
Mar 02, 2011

I am trying to narrow down some companies to work for and have a job offer on the table from Transcend.  Some of the posts on here and on glassdoor are negative, but are from early 2010 or older.  Has anyone had more recent experience with them?  Fear I'll be jumping out of the pan and into the fire. ...

Anyone Else Recently Start Working For
Nov 10, 2011

Accentus?  WOW!!  That is all I can say.  The platform is so horribly slow and bulky it is pathetic.  The sound files are lousy on top of the foot pedal (or even hitting F8) not "working" when you hit it.  This was the biggest waste of time!!! ...

Anyone In The South Recently Had Their Threshold
Jan 13, 2012

Just wondered how it was working for you? Our CCM said it would not affect production.  I seem to be having to wait between jobs for the next one to load, which will ultimately affect production.  Is anyone else having this problem? ...

Recently Given A 2011 PDR, Keep/sell??
Feb 28, 2012

The doc I work for gave me his 2011 Physicians Desk Reference.  Is that something that would be good refereance material for an MT??? ...

Who Has Recently Been Hired By Nuance?
Mar 26, 2012

I would like to know who was just recently hired and how was your experience?   I for one have been hired and am not able to start until my computer meets their requirements.  So I had to put in more memory and also bring my Microsoft Word up-to-date -- 2007.  Just hope this was worth the expense.  For some reason, I have a bad feeling about the job itself.   Hopefully my fears are wrong.  Let me know what you think.   ...

Recently Took The Test For Accentus
Jul 11, 2012

Hi all - I recently took the test for Accentus, which was all editing and no straight transcription and which I didn't know would happen.  Anyway, I was not offered a job.  I thought I did pretty good on the test considering I had no foot pedal and no editing function keys but guess not.  Does anybody pass that test?  They couldn't tell me what was wrong, almost tempted to call them.  Also, need other ideas on where to apply.  Any help is appreciated.  I've got 30+ years ex ...

Entrada - Anyone Recently Started
Oct 26, 2012

Has anyone just recently started at Entrada.  Wondering how ur doing? ...

Has M-Modal Bought Out Anybody Recently?
Apr 23, 2013

I was wondering if MM has recently bought out any MT companies.  Thanks! ...

Anything Good Or Bad To Say Recently About Athreon? Sm
May 24, 2013

I have read what is in the archives.  I looked them up as MedGarde.  They have made me an offer.   ...