A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

some sort of penia - lateBloomer

Posted: Feb 20, 2010

S/L "somalotopenia" patient was taking Velcade and ended up with ______penia"

here is a list of side effects for Velcade - beatles22

[ In Reply To ..]
The most common side effects seen in patients receiving VELCADE include: thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, nausea, peripheral neuropathy, neuralgia (nerve pain), pyrexia (high temperature), diarrhea, anemia, leukopenia (low levels of white blood cells), decreased appetite, fatigue, constipation, vomiting, dehydration, dyspnea (difficulty breathing), cough, asthenia (low energy), insomnia (trouble sleeping), peripheral edema (swelling of the limbs), and headache.

maybe... - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
thrombocytopenia and neutropenia

Leukopenia? Can you hear that........nm - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Also, ostepenia is a common side effect for this med.....nm - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Some Sort Of Syndrome
Mar 14, 2011

She's dictating history, and I'm hearing s/l Mori-Mori syndrome...any ideas? ...

Some Sort Of Scan
Jul 05, 2011

I'm hearing that she is "scheduled for a s/l muggascan".  Patient comes in with persistent coughing.  That's about all I can give you.  Any ideas??? ...

Sort Of Makes Me Laugh
Jul 02, 2012

I had the nerve to complain about the work load I was getting and how could I keep up production rates and when I questioned it suddenly I am being audited.  I let them know I thought it was interesting the timing of this since I had asked so many questions in the last couple of weeks regarding production. ...

Anyone Sort Of Recently Been Transferred To An Account
Jan 17, 2015

I've got some survival tips for you. Same for folks recently moved to a smallish surburban hospital near largish city in WA?  Supe LG, one of three supes listed on new POC for AB COM. Got a whole list of tips for survival on that one too.  I will post these again if anyone here is interested.    ...

Drug S/l "loy So Sort A Neen"
Oct 20, 2010

It's a medication list for a patient with multiple problems including gout, type 2 diabetes, and atrial fibrillation.  Sounds like "loy so sort a neen 25 mg daily". The doctor yells into the recorder and it distorts badly, so I'm not completely sure about the first 2 syllables.  Any ideas would be appreciated! ...