A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

who is adding He was, She was to beginning of sentences on Futernet. - it is not dictated; stop. n/m

Posted: Mar 27, 2013

x

If you are QA, you would know that, and if not... - what do you care?

[ In Reply To ..]
Do your job only.

Similar Messages:

How Many Sentences In One Paragraph Can You Start With
Nov 02, 2010

I think this doc is going for a new record. ...

Capitalizing First Letter Of Sentences
Jul 21, 2011

I was just wondering if anybody out there knows how to switch back and forth between capitalizing the first letter of sentences and not capitalizing.  This is a problem when I go to type H. pylori or C. difficile, because it keeps capitalizing the "Pylori" and "Difficile".  Of course, I asked Support, but they said there was no way to change it.  I just wondered how you guys handle this.  Appreciate any help!! ...

Sentence Drug Help? I Have A New Doctor, And I Do Not Know How To Put Her Sentences..
Nov 24, 2009

Continue Sinemet tablet 25 mg to 100 mg orally 360 one tab q.i.d. 90 refills 3.   she actually says "25 mg dash 100 mg" but I put the "to" instead of "-"   I am not sure how to punctuate that sentence or break it up if needed?    thank you!! ...

Using Brand Names As Verbs In Sentences
Mar 07, 2013

Using hemoclipped or endoclipped...... are they still capitalized when used this way?  Thanks. ...

Did You See Those Long Sentences For The Daily Contest Winners?
May 21, 2013

I thought it was supposed to be a 1 sentence entry. ...

Verbatim Accounts -- What Do You Do When The Doc Goes On For Three Months With No Break, Sentences,
Jun 23, 2013

I was corrected for not making one sentence into about two pages, like the doc dictated. Do many places do this? ...

Rule For Adding A
Mar 24, 2010

Hello. It might just be too early but can someone tell me the rule as to when to add A?  Like the doc says HISTORY: 72-year-old woman who..... Should I be adding A to the beginning? HISTORY:  A 72-year-old...   ...

Adding Disclaimers
Jan 27, 2015

Would it not be simply wonderful if we could put disclaimers in the notes to the client, stating "job done to the best of my ability, however, due to your bad dictator habits, either eating, chewing, talking or answering your cell phone, your dictation is utterly and absolutely a pain in the neck to do because you will not dictate properly and/or will not stop answering your page, and/or you are not even familiar with the patient"!!!!....oh how I would just love to attach a disclaimer to many of ...

AP Lines Not Adding Up?
Feb 16, 2015

Has anyone else noticed a significant difference in the lines at AP lately?  I have been busting my butt working as hard as possible and it seems my line counts are way lower than usual (in the 100s lower).  ...

Question About Adding RAM To A Laptop
Jan 09, 2012

I have 2 GB of RAM on my laptop and want to add 2 more.  There is an open slot to add it.  My question is do I have to take out the 2 GB already there and replace that too?  I have seen the memory sold in pairs, so they are made by the same manufacturer.  Do both cards have to be the same?  Can I just plug in a card by a different maker than the one already there?  Any help appreciated. ...

Who Is Responsible For Adding The Templates?
Sep 13, 2013

Who is responsible for adding the templates?  I am finding a lot of errors lately in these when I pull them in.  For instance, spacing.  Several, if not many, are only single spaced between the end of a sentence and the next and only 1 space after a colon.  Yet another thing to slow us down.  Got "dinged" for pulling one in and not changing.  I assumed (yes we all know what happens when you assume).  That will never happen again if I can help it.  Also noticing 1 space between state ...

Benefit Of Adding Shorthand To PC Versus Using Macros?
Feb 05, 2010

What's the benefit of adding Shorthand to PC versus using macros?  How do I add Shorthand.  Do I purchase a program?  Any idea of cost??  Thanks. ...

Line Count Wasn't Quite adding Up
Jul 09, 2012

Has anyone felt like their line count wasn't quite adding up to what it should be in the past week or is it just my imagination?       ...

Adding More To My Plate - M Modal, Transtech, Accentus, And/or SoftScript
May 11, 2012

I looked through the archives and found not a lot current about any of these places as far as pay and how the accounts run (straight typing or mostly editing) So I am testing or interviewing with all of them right now to add to my egg basket.  Transtech offered 8.5 cents straight typing and 4.5 for editing, said it would mostly be editing.  I hate editing.  Wanted more straight typing.  Only really good thing I could find was the paying $40 for your internet after 90 days.&n ...

A New Beginning
Apr 27, 2012

Glorious day, Glorious day!  I am outta here.  Can anyone who has also had the pleasure please tell me how to go about getting my 3 weeks of PTO owed to me and how long this process takes?  Also returning my computer and regaining my deposit on that?  FYI there are companies out there that do care....You just have to look. ...

Beginning To See A Pattern Here
Nov 20, 2009

All these companies stink and this job rots...I put my resume in on Thurs w/ Keystrokes and they hired me on Friday at a higher line rate 9cpl...Got the shift I wanted but not the days off which really doesn't matter to me, just have to flex around some existing doc appts. Never worked meditech...DocQuscribe is a hard platform to follow, it is GREAT...MQ just stinks...I tried Spheris they had their good and bad on platform..The one I am on now crescendo stinks royal in many ways..God I can& ...

P.r.n. At The Beginning Of Sentence?
Jan 07, 2011

If p.r.n. is the first word in a sentence, would it be correct to type "P.r.n." or should I combine it with the first sentence with a semicolon? I am not sure if the two sentences are directly related, though. ...

EPIC Is The Beginning Of The End...
Dec 20, 2011

Work for a MTSO who had more than we could do, EPIC on board and now are fightly over the few scraps... in a matter of weeks, things can change FAST... Time to dust off the resume.. for what it's worth.   ...

P.r.n. Or P.R.N. At The Beginning Of A Sentence
Mar 24, 2012

This has always bugged me.  It looks better with P.R.N. (all caps) at the beginning of a sentence, instead of P.r.n. (just first letter cap'd).   Also, P.O. or P.o. at the beginning of a sentence. 1.  Bactrim. 2.  P.R.N. or P.r.n. fentanyl. 3.  P.O. or P.o. steroids. 4.  Potassium.   Any suggestions? Thanks!   ...

P.r.n. At Beginning Of Sentence
Jul 14, 2012

Doctor says p.r.n. splint use as starting a new sentence. This is a verbatim account, so should it be P.r.n. splint use? ...

Not Following CP's Is Beginning To Catch Up.
Oct 04, 2012

Some clients starting to notice and complaining. But geez, some of those CP's are so lengthy and convoluted and laden with so many things we do not get paid for. Of course, the longer the CP, the more likely the client is to complain. ... Some CP's are so long and involved, those accounts really shouldn't be farmed out to those who normally do the account. To be unfamiliar with an account with so many peculiarities is inviting trouble. Choices, choice, go through that CP and m ...

Beginning Tomorrow
Feb 23, 2013

beginning tomorrow, I will be working any time, any day, whatever it takes to get my hours/lines in.  There is work in the afternoons and on the graveyard in my region and I will be there.  Whatever it takes. ...

Can't Help But Think MM Getting Into Coding Is The Beginning Of The
Mar 14, 2014

x ...

Dr. Starts With A Number At The Beginning, Does This Look Right?
Nov 05, 2009

Sixty percent of the symptoms are on the right, relative to 40% on the left. ...

Is The Worm Beginning To Turn?
Mar 20, 2010

No replies to Oncall for 6 -7 cpl.  Look down a few ads and see the pathetic one put on by Lee Perfect.  She cannot get anyone to type and says "sad but true."  It just may be that the time for the MTSOs has arrived, meaning that sooner than may have been expected they will be begging for MTs to come to work for them and it will fall on deaf ears and very still fingers.  I think most of us who have been in this profession for years have "finally had it." We are either stayin ...

NJA Beginning Of Shift..........North NM
Jul 14, 2010

x ...

Numbers At Beginning Of A Sentence
Nov 09, 2010

If a number starts a sentence like 5 mm do you spell out the 5 or start if with the 5.    TIA ...

Numbers At Beginning Of Sentence
Apr 05, 2011

I was always taught to spell out numbers at the beginning of a sentence.  Does this apply even if that number is technical and larger than ten? For example, would you type "25-mm sections were obtained."  -- OR --                                               "Twenty-five-mm sections were obtained." Thanks in advance. ...

Numbers At The Beginning Of A Sentence
Aug 14, 2011

How do you type a sentence that begins with 911? ex.  911 was called. or Nine-one-one was called. ...

Beginning Week 4, NJA North. Nm
Sep 06, 2011

nm ...