A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

failed audit Ridiculous - pfffffft

Posted: Mar 25, 2014

Ridiculous. Nobody can maintain 99.7% accuracy for the long-term. They're probably going to fire me anyway so to heck with it, I'm just typing away. Whatever.

Yep, just type your butt off and do the best you can - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
My audits are barely getting a glance from me anymore. I'm going to do the best that I can do, same as I always have because it really is true that if they want you gone bad enough there will be any number of ways they can get you.

The biggest difference on my end is, that I'm working my butt off because if they fire me you can bet I'm at least going out with the biggest pay check possible.

same here - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I look and see what I got marked down on; most of it seems to be grammar. I don't sweat it unless it is a critical error; otherwise I delete the email and move on. Can't believe I used to cry about them.

At least I'm in good company - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
so over this..They can't possibly fire all of us. Cause by the glassdoor reviews, the Indians are fed up as well..Whatever, not gonna sweat it

even if it is a critical error what can you do about it? - we are all human

[ In Reply To ..]
it's not like we do it on purpose.
And apparently - mt
[ In Reply To ..]
VR got it wrong too and they are a computer!

Me too - I got a warning about my LPH being - whodat

[ In Reply To ..]
low so I now type it and send it ~ no more proofing! My lines have increased dramatically. Let's hope my quality doesn't suffer! I have always been more of a quality-minded MT rather than trying to be the highest producer, but geeeez can't seem to strike a happy medium any more so just type and send and hope for the best:)

I also got a warning about LPH, now just type and send. I plan on making (sm) - stressed to max

[ In Reply To ..]
as much as I can before I get canned, which can't come soon enough!

failed audit - pffffft - me too

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm a miserable failure at 99.6%, was told to strive for company standards of 100%. I wonder if anyone's cracking the whip over the ones who make up this impossible-to-attain standard. It's such an insult. I'm trying not to let it get to me though.

Don't. Don't let it get to you. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Try and keep it in perspective - it's not you ... it's them. We all need to go into "self-preservation mode" and protect ourselves from allowing this absolutely ridiculous standard to DEFINE us as employees. FAR too many of us have been allowing these ridiculous audits to affect our self-perception in our abilities and we need to just stop it. We need to put our armor up against it. "We're doing our best, we'll continue to do our best, but your failing me in my audit is no longer going to make me doubt myself." Notice I didn't say I FAILED - I said I was failed.

In EVERY OTHER CAREER, 99.6% proficiency is considered exemplary. If you were a teacher with 99.6% proficiency in teaching kids how to read, you'd be considered teacher of the year material. If you were a doctor with 99.6% cure rate of diseases, it would be unheard of.

If we were MModal, paying 99.6% of our bills, we would gasp in amazement and be considered a huge financial success.

KEEP IT IN PERSPECTIVE. 99.6% is an excellent, excellent score. Just because it's not good enough for this ridiculous requirement doesn't mean we're failures. Quite the opposite. It means that's just the way that MModal chooses to see us.

Yes, but if you worked at Nike... - chillywinter

[ In Reply To ..]
Remember that silly e-mail we received? If you had worked at Nike and only achieved 99.7% you would have sent out over 1,000 pairs of mismatched shoes! Wish I would have kept that e-mail now...

Culling the Group - Diane King

[ In Reply To ..]
If they are 'gunning for you', no error is too small, and any that contribute to the lower than 99.7% level will place you in QUALITY IMPROVEMENT program, which is the euphemism which means 8 total audits of less than consistent scores AND THEY HAVE CAUSE TO TERMINATE... likely also cause so they don't have to pay unemp benefits!

Sorry this is repeated. I got thrown out and have been trying to find my way back!

Similar Messages:

Failed Audit. How Failed To Require Line Rate
Oct 02, 2014

Is it any fail or under a certain percentage? ...

HELP! Failed Audit
May 15, 2010

So, I failed another "audit".  I have to bounce back and forth between at least 10 accounts, therefore 10 different client profiles AND have to keep up with the ever changing QA preference of the day!  I'm so depressed.  It's really heard to understand that VR stuff and ESL dictators.  Has anyone failed more than a few audits and continued working?  Will they fire me?  I, like everyone else, am really struggling, but I NEED this job.  Any ideas on h ...

First Failed Audit
May 28, 2014

What happens after you fail your first audit?  Figures I would get audited on my birthday.  What a birthday present.  I guess getting over 99 is not good enough.   ...

Oh Boy...another Failed Audit....
Jul 31, 2014

Well....probably on to my final warning...another failed audit today.  Really disheartens me because I try so hard.   ...

Failed An Audit
Feb 05, 2015

let us know the steps you will take to correct this." Here's my step:  DELETE! ...

FAILED 2ND AUDIT 3 DAYS AGO!! HELP!
Aug 08, 2012

Failed my second audit in 2 weeks a few days ago. Help, what happens now???? Do they fire ASAP? ...

Oops, 98.75 Failed Audit
Aug 28, 2013

Oops, 98.75. Maybe you need to fire me and give my job to a perfect ILP. I won't argue, lol.  ...

Shaw Failed His Audit
Sep 17, 2013

Sent out tip number 10 but inserted tip number 9!!!  Too bad we cant take away their bonuses, hey?  Oops... you are now in performance management shaw.  You pay is cut in half and you will now be micromanaged until you poke your own eyes out. Now get to work!!! Mandatory OT for you.  ...

Failed Another Audit - Not Long For This Job! NM
Apr 01, 2014

NM ...

Woohoo Failed My Second Audit
Sep 05, 2014

Now I get to retire!!!  yaaaaa ...

Failed My Second Audit This Month....
Feb 24, 2015

Oh I wonder how long before I'm fired....had 99.35 for last month's score.... ...

When PC Emails You With Failed Audit. SM
May 19, 2015

Asking why you would make an obvious mistake, because the customer wants answers, what do you say? I am not sure how to answer this. It was an error, ergo a mistake, and not meant to sabotage the report intentionally. How would you respond to this? ...

Failed Monthly Audit-yippee
May 19, 2010

what a shock-not !!! ...

Why A Conference Call For A Failed Audit? Has Anyone Done This? Am
May 26, 2015

I have an audit review and was wondering why it is being done via conference call.  Who else wil be attending this call?  ...

Evidentally, 99.75 Plus 99.75 Averages Out To 99.50 (MM Math = Failed Audit.) NM
Mar 30, 2014

NM ...

This Is Ridiculous
Mar 01, 2011

Pinging in and out. Getting booted off. Losing reports. And what slow reports are coming through are all wrong...wrong patients...wrong data in ASR. I knew when I read that email a couple of days ago that they were going to update the client's database and apologized for any inconvenience this might cause, we were in for trouble. So predictable. Thanks MQ. All I want to do is WORK! ...

Are They Serious?? Wow!! This Is Ridiculous To Say The Least
Nov 23, 2011

So I send resumes to about 20 places yesterday and I get responses.  They say they only pay 8 cpl, but their test is ridiculous for a pathetic 8 cpl.  Forget it MedInk!!! ...

How Ridiculous Is This???
Dec 30, 2011

I am currently doing a doctor who actually spells out "N-O" whenever he says the word no.  I'm ready to scream. ...

Beyond Ridiculous
Nov 03, 2012

One of the docs upset because many of us are leaving the word "and" out of one of his sentences so we got an email instructing us to make a note of this.  Never mind that he dictates at the speed of light on a speakerphone, we need to be sure we get every single little word.  Heaven forbid anyone should ever tell these docs it is their responsibility to slow down and make sure they are understood.  ...

OK, This Is RIDICULOUS!
Jan 08, 2013

I sat here for 2 hours waiting for work, and I finally have a few reports.  Now the sewer just now backed up for the 3rd time in 2 weeks.  ARGHHHHHH!!!!  I have had the plumber out twice already and still owe for one visit!  I make way less than minimum wage most days and am having to depend heavily on my retirement account (I'm only 56).  Feel like everything is raining down on me!  I also had to call a wrecker the other day because I locked myself o ...

Ridiculous Pay
Sep 05, 2013

Is it just me or are a lot of you making minmal wage? ...

Truly Ridiculous
Sep 05, 2014

As if speech rec can't get more annoying and stupid.  Working on a report that had Progresso for progressive over!!  ...

This Is Just Getting Ridiculous--sm
Feb 14, 2015

My team is required to be signed into a conference in Spark when working our account.  That is not a bad thing, in fact it is quite educational because I am seeing just how ridiculous everything is.  The account is verbatim, you only type a heading if it is dictated.  Someone is worried that the doctor said Procedure for a heading naming the procedure and then later used procedure when beginning the real procedure.  That MT was worried about getting dinged if she changed the ...

Synernet Is Ridiculous
Jun 03, 2010

Talked to the recruiter 2 weeks ago tomorrow (Friday, after her postponing the interview on Wednesday), she was very nice was told the paperwork would be send Fed Ex after not receiving it was told the gal in fhe office was out and would be sent later, and of course based on a "background check" etc  -- with training to supposedly start 06/14/2010  -- I have since accepted two positions and if I were an MT, I would be VERY leery of this company  -- a month to start is ridiculous especially wh ...

Ridiculous Reduction In Pay
Jul 28, 2010

As with most of you, my pay from Medquist has taken a total nose dive ever since ASR went to 85% while at the same time cutting our transcription rate down for ASR from 70% to 60%.  That's a 40% pay cut!!!  I've had to take another job elsewhere to try to make ends meet.  Besides that, our health benefits are the absolute worst and get worse every year.  Can anyone ever remember any kind of cost of living raise?   I used to make $36,000 annu ...

The Landmark Ad Pay Is Ridiculous!
Nov 29, 2011

What is wrong with these companies!  That type of transcription is a minimum of $1.00/min!! You have to look up so much drug terminology and who knows what the audio quality could be like.  I can't believe they have the NERVE to offer $.07/A LINE!!  And as usual, they are targeting the "newbies" who they can take advantage of, rip off and pay slave wages to - they are right up there with that other company who posts jobs for general transcription - the name of which escapes m ...

I Know This Is A Ridiculous Question, But
May 30, 2012

are there any MTSOs who hire part-time weekdays?  I'm looking for something M-Thurs or Tues-Friday with morning hours (7 a.m. to 12 p.m.).  I realize most larger companies require weekend work, but I have family commitments (sick family member) that interferes with my ability to work weekends. ...

Ridiculous Feedback
Apr 13, 2014

This is soooooo ridiculous, my blood is boiling.  The doctor dictated: "Continue vancomycin and will obtain a vanco trough and further dosing recommendations."  I get it back as a minor error.  She changed it to:  "Continue vancomycin and we will obtain a vanco trough  . .  .   She's acting like he put a contraction in there such as we'll.  That's purely a judgment call.  No wonder we're getting emails complaining about our high ra ...

OOW Is Getting Completely Ridiculous
Oct 14, 2014

Up to now, I have hardly ever run out of work but the last 2 weeks it has become steadily more and more and here I sit on a Tuesday morning with no work.  I hope to God we are not losing this account because it is an awesome account.  I cannot sit here and work all day as I have a second job that I work also.  This is truly killing me!!  Might as well go back to bed ...

TTS Ridiculous Wages
Feb 19, 2015

It kinda looks like TTS can't get anyone to work for them with their ridiculous wages.  You'd think they would have figured it out by now.  ...