A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Failed my second audit this month.... - DSP

Posted: Feb 24, 2015

Oh I wonder how long before I'm fired....had 99.35 for last month's score....

They expect us to be perfect. - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
I think they are making it almost impossible to pass audits. I know how you feel, a couple of months ago I got a warning because I had a 99.5. You can only do so much. It does not help that ASR is deteriorating.

not to mention the unfamiliar accounts... - DSP

[ In Reply To ..]
All I can do is try. It just gets so frustrating and they make me feel stupid and inadequate.

perfect mmodal - sunshine

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them for 5 years when they took my job through contract. Been a transcriptionist for 33 years, last 3 months had some bad days, failed audit, they fired me, but no problem my unemployment is only about 50 to 70 dollars less a week than what they were paying me.

Sunshine? - DSP

[ In Reply To ..]
When did this happen? What finally caused it? I started with Spheris in 2005! I have been with them through their transition from Medquest to Mmodal!!! Been in transcription since 2001. Just been a downhill slide! Not like we don't know what we are doing! This is so belittling!!!! 33 years is a long time, maybe it is a well deserved break for you!!!

I failed on this week also, - mmodal2012

[ In Reply To ..]
passed with a perfect score on the other, now waiting to see what happens. Do you sometimes get bored with doing this? I have not had a vacation in a long time and have been doing a lot of OT. Maybe bored is not the right word, but burn-out is.

Yesss! I actually just scheduled a vacation! - DSP

[ In Reply To ..]
It isn't until June but I made sure I got one in...2 weeks too! Maybe I will be on unemployment by then! LOL I really don't want to get fired but I can't worry! I too feel very burnt out!!! My other 2 audits that came in this week were 100% as well! It is crazy. We are all human and we make mistakes! I just didn't have a 99.5 last month and won't make the cut this month either!

I think you better check the instructions for - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
requesting time off. You can't request time off that early. MM has specific guidelines for requesting time off that need to be followed. Ask your HDSM for the guidelines so you'll be able to get the time off you ask for. Good luck!
Vacation requests - WorkingMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I think you need to check the guidelines. It is only holiday time that you cannot ask for time off more than 60 days away. They do not care if you ask for time off far ahead if it does not involve holidays. June is far from the holiday season.
The scheduler already approved it for me! - DSP
[ In Reply To ..]
Over the weekend!
Doesn't that only apply to holidays? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Failed Audit. How Failed To Require Line Rate
Oct 02, 2014

Is it any fail or under a certain percentage? ...

HELP! Failed Audit
May 15, 2010

So, I failed another "audit".  I have to bounce back and forth between at least 10 accounts, therefore 10 different client profiles AND have to keep up with the ever changing QA preference of the day!  I'm so depressed.  It's really heard to understand that VR stuff and ESL dictators.  Has anyone failed more than a few audits and continued working?  Will they fire me?  I, like everyone else, am really struggling, but I NEED this job.  Any ideas on h ...

First Failed Audit
May 28, 2014

What happens after you fail your first audit?  Figures I would get audited on my birthday.  What a birthday present.  I guess getting over 99 is not good enough.   ...

Oh Boy...another Failed Audit....
Jul 31, 2014

Well....probably on to my final warning...another failed audit today.  Really disheartens me because I try so hard.   ...

Failed An Audit
Feb 05, 2015

let us know the steps you will take to correct this." Here's my step:  DELETE! ...

Oh Boy...first Audit For The Month With The New POD
Dec 01, 2014

for the month of November and I scored a 99.42.  I wonder when I will hear about this...I have a feeling they are going to be tough on everything.  Just fire me already...put me out of my misery!  LOL   ...

FAILED 2ND AUDIT 3 DAYS AGO!! HELP!
Aug 08, 2012

Failed my second audit in 2 weeks a few days ago. Help, what happens now???? Do they fire ASAP? ...

Oops, 98.75 Failed Audit
Aug 28, 2013

Oops, 98.75. Maybe you need to fire me and give my job to a perfect ILP. I won't argue, lol.  ...

Shaw Failed His Audit
Sep 17, 2013

Sent out tip number 10 but inserted tip number 9!!!  Too bad we cant take away their bonuses, hey?  Oops... you are now in performance management shaw.  You pay is cut in half and you will now be micromanaged until you poke your own eyes out. Now get to work!!! Mandatory OT for you.  ...

Failed Audit Ridiculous
Mar 25, 2014

Ridiculous. Nobody can maintain 99.7% accuracy for the long-term. They're probably going to fire me anyway so to heck with it, I'm just typing away. Whatever. ...

Failed Another Audit - Not Long For This Job! NM
Apr 01, 2014

NM ...

Woohoo Failed My Second Audit
Sep 05, 2014

Now I get to retire!!!  yaaaaa ...

When PC Emails You With Failed Audit. SM
May 19, 2015

Asking why you would make an obvious mistake, because the customer wants answers, what do you say? I am not sure how to answer this. It was an error, ergo a mistake, and not meant to sabotage the report intentionally. How would you respond to this? ...

Failed Monthly Audit-yippee
May 19, 2010

what a shock-not !!! ...

Why A Conference Call For A Failed Audit? Has Anyone Done This? Am
May 26, 2015

I have an audit review and was wondering why it is being done via conference call.  Who else wil be attending this call?  ...

Evidentally, 99.75 Plus 99.75 Averages Out To 99.50 (MM Math = Failed Audit.) NM
Mar 30, 2014

NM ...

Anyone Get MModals Employee Of The Month This Month?
Feb 22, 2013

Saw they posted the new list. anyone get it? ...

3-month Versus 3 Month
May 13, 2014

Which is correct:  "The patient is here for a 3-month followup visit."  or  "The patient is here for a 3 month followup visit."   I was always told in this instance that it is without the hyphen becuase putting the hyphen in it will mean that the visit is 3 months long versus a visit at 3 months' time.   Which is the correct way to do this?  I got a correction back on a file and I was pretty sure I had it right.   ...

Failed Another One
Jul 22, 2011

I failed ANOTHER  test. This time I made it all the way through and took the transcription part of the test. I was just informed that my scores were not QUITE what they need to be.        I think I am about ready to give up........I swear......... ...

Seriously You Failed Me For That??
Jun 25, 2014

I give up..please, please FIRE ME..this is just getting ridiculous..I don't care anymore, just end my suffering.. ...

Clock On Failed
Oct 04, 2011

Anyone else having this problem this morning or ever before?  What did you do when it happened?  I just started working anyhow.  Guess I will email CCM and ask what to do but for now I am goign to work my shift without being clocked in.  it just keeps saying clock on failed.  I logged out and logged back in but still the same message.  thanks and have a great tuesday! ...

Failed Testing??
Apr 19, 2012

I tested with Probity and was told I failed the testing.  HUH??  I have 20+ years experience.  Really? ...

Failed The Test For SGS??
Feb 24, 2013

So, I go through the grammar portion of the test, use a ton of reference materials when I needed to and I failed the test? Huh???!!! There wasn't even a place that told me what my score was! I have 10+ years in this field and can't see how I failed the test and it's just not sour grapes on my part.  This kind of shakes me to the core and makes me not want to apply anywhere else! Anyone else have this happen?  ...

Well, I Failed. I Am Not Perfect Enough.
Dec 03, 2013

Failed by 0.15. Got an error for "not following CP" Excuse me! I could not find this tiny exception in the jumble they call the CP. Oops, like, sorry I missed that, but I did hunt for it! I know there is one account in the many I encounter every day that I has this little tidbit waiting to bite you in the rear end. Looking forward to 2 more fails - even though I am in the 99% range. I do not know how I am going to do any better with the sound quality and the horrid ASR I am given. I al ...

To Those Who Have 'failed' Audits
Jun 09, 2015

i'm just curious.  most of the time i pass my audits with a 99.7.  but there have been a few times i have gotten emails telling me my score was below 99.6 and showing me the error of my ways.  but i have never seen the word FAIL nor has it even been a big deal, i just get the email letting me know and thats that.   does something different happen to some of you or is this what you are calling 'failing an audit' ?  because i've never found it to ...

Post Audit And Now A Post Audit M Report!!
Jan 19, 2015

Has anybody gotten the above email stating now there are 2 post audit reports that we have to pull?  The regular one and now a post audit m report???  What is this for???  This gets crazier every day ...

2 1/2 Month Old
Aug 01, 2011

How do you type out 2 1/2 month old at the beginning of a sentence? Where exactly is it hypenated? Thanks ...

MTs/MME Of The Month
Jun 21, 2012

I wonder if anyone knows just how little of a damn I give.  I really, honestly, truly from the depths of my heart and soul just really don't give a damn. OK, there.  I said it.  ...

May Is MT Month!!
May 06, 2014

May is MT Month and we are celebrating it by allowing you to volunteer to take some continuing education.  It is highly important that we take care of the patient and account (or we will lose them to another MTSO).  You will not receive a thank you, no china-manufactured clock or pen for your hard work, just work harder and waste more of your time so we can pay you less and treat you like dirt.  By the way, we are going to monitor your every keystroke and if you are not giving us ...

Can Anybody Tell Me Which Month Is
Jun 07, 2014

Thanks. ...