A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

woohoo failed my second audit - L&L

Posted: Sep 05, 2014

Now I get to retire!!!  yaaaaa

Similar Messages:

Failed Audit. How Failed To Require Line Rate
Oct 02, 2014

Is it any fail or under a certain percentage? ...

HELP! Failed Audit
May 15, 2010

So, I failed another "audit".  I have to bounce back and forth between at least 10 accounts, therefore 10 different client profiles AND have to keep up with the ever changing QA preference of the day!  I'm so depressed.  It's really heard to understand that VR stuff and ESL dictators.  Has anyone failed more than a few audits and continued working?  Will they fire me?  I, like everyone else, am really struggling, but I NEED this job.  Any ideas on h ...

First Failed Audit
May 28, 2014

What happens after you fail your first audit?  Figures I would get audited on my birthday.  What a birthday present.  I guess getting over 99 is not good enough.   ...

Oh Boy...another Failed Audit....
Jul 31, 2014

Well....probably on to my final warning...another failed audit today.  Really disheartens me because I try so hard.   ...

Failed An Audit
Feb 05, 2015

let us know the steps you will take to correct this." Here's my step:  DELETE! ...

FAILED 2ND AUDIT 3 DAYS AGO!! HELP!
Aug 08, 2012

Failed my second audit in 2 weeks a few days ago. Help, what happens now???? Do they fire ASAP? ...

Oops, 98.75 Failed Audit
Aug 28, 2013

Oops, 98.75. Maybe you need to fire me and give my job to a perfect ILP. I won't argue, lol.  ...

Shaw Failed His Audit
Sep 17, 2013

Sent out tip number 10 but inserted tip number 9!!!  Too bad we cant take away their bonuses, hey?  Oops... you are now in performance management shaw.  You pay is cut in half and you will now be micromanaged until you poke your own eyes out. Now get to work!!! Mandatory OT for you.  ...

Failed Audit Ridiculous
Mar 25, 2014

Ridiculous. Nobody can maintain 99.7% accuracy for the long-term. They're probably going to fire me anyway so to heck with it, I'm just typing away. Whatever. ...

Failed Another Audit - Not Long For This Job! NM
Apr 01, 2014

NM ...

Failed My Second Audit This Month....
Feb 24, 2015

Oh I wonder how long before I'm fired....had 99.35 for last month's score.... ...

When PC Emails You With Failed Audit. SM
May 19, 2015

Asking why you would make an obvious mistake, because the customer wants answers, what do you say? I am not sure how to answer this. It was an error, ergo a mistake, and not meant to sabotage the report intentionally. How would you respond to this? ...

Failed Monthly Audit-yippee
May 19, 2010

what a shock-not !!! ...

Why A Conference Call For A Failed Audit? Has Anyone Done This? Am
May 26, 2015

I have an audit review and was wondering why it is being done via conference call.  Who else wil be attending this call?  ...

Evidentally, 99.75 Plus 99.75 Averages Out To 99.50 (MM Math = Failed Audit.) NM
Mar 30, 2014

NM ...

WooHoo...NJA Upon Log In
Oct 05, 2010

I hope that one of the 20 applications I've put in in the past 2 days pans out!   (None of them are for MT at all!) ...

WooHoo, A Raise,
Mar 15, 2010

Now I can buy new and improved ramen noodles.  Guess I should have given up sarcasm for lent. ...

WooHoo I Am FINALLY Out Of Here!!
Jul 19, 2012

Well it took me 2 months to get a job with the 1 company that I applied for and I am finally out of M*Modal and could not be any :) about it. Good luck to all of you that are staying, I hope that things will get better for you guys, I really do. ...

No More Stress-woohoo
Jul 10, 2013

I quit my job due to health issues and my stress level has gone way down.  I worked for 8 years here and it was okay.  There were tough times, but it was mostly okay because my TSM/CCM left me alone but were accessible if needed.  They answered my emails and phone calls (even though there were about 5 or so different ones through the years).  It was just aggravating when good accounts would go to ASR.  But, I don't have to worry anymore.  Hope things get better ...

Woohoo - Last Week As An MT
Mar 02, 2015

Gave my notice last week. Just logged on this morning and am so excited to think this is my last Monday as an MT! Went shopping for clothes and shoes yesterday - sooooo ready to get back into the "real" world, working for a company that respects me & appreciates my skills, a place with a future, a company that observes paid holidays and is closed on weekends, a job with raises and bonuses -- I cannot wait! Thanks for letting me celebrate a little this morning :) ...

Books At A Discount! Woohoo!
Mar 19, 2010

Gotta love the daily tips for reducing your QA submission.  We can order books at a discount and have it payroll deducted.  Cool! Let's see, I think I can do without electricity for a while.  There was a time when this "perk" was fine, when we made more money.   If they start offering food stamps, then they will have my attention. ...

Woohoo! I Have 420 Lines For This 2 Week Pay.
Dec 21, 2012

Probably will be a 10.00 paycheck.   MERRY CHRISTMAS! ...

WooHoo! Night Shift Gets A Raise!
Dec 23, 2010

That is way better than a pay cut!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ...

WooHoo! Got A 1802s Straight Typing Report.
Sep 15, 2010

when the idiot PA failed to properly hang up the phone after 298s. Just another day in MQ land. I need a vacation....Too bad I don't have any PTO left! ...

Failed Another One
Jul 22, 2011

I failed ANOTHER  test. This time I made it all the way through and took the transcription part of the test. I was just informed that my scores were not QUITE what they need to be.        I think I am about ready to give up........I swear......... ...

Seriously You Failed Me For That??
Jun 25, 2014

I give up..please, please FIRE ME..this is just getting ridiculous..I don't care anymore, just end my suffering.. ...

Clock On Failed
Oct 04, 2011

Anyone else having this problem this morning or ever before?  What did you do when it happened?  I just started working anyhow.  Guess I will email CCM and ask what to do but for now I am goign to work my shift without being clocked in.  it just keeps saying clock on failed.  I logged out and logged back in but still the same message.  thanks and have a great tuesday! ...

Failed Testing??
Apr 19, 2012

I tested with Probity and was told I failed the testing.  HUH??  I have 20+ years experience.  Really? ...

Failed The Test For SGS??
Feb 24, 2013

So, I go through the grammar portion of the test, use a ton of reference materials when I needed to and I failed the test? Huh???!!! There wasn't even a place that told me what my score was! I have 10+ years in this field and can't see how I failed the test and it's just not sour grapes on my part.  This kind of shakes me to the core and makes me not want to apply anywhere else! Anyone else have this happen?  ...

Well, I Failed. I Am Not Perfect Enough.
Dec 03, 2013

Failed by 0.15. Got an error for "not following CP" Excuse me! I could not find this tiny exception in the jumble they call the CP. Oops, like, sorry I missed that, but I did hunt for it! I know there is one account in the many I encounter every day that I has this little tidbit waiting to bite you in the rear end. Looking forward to 2 more fails - even though I am in the 99% range. I do not know how I am going to do any better with the sound quality and the horrid ASR I am given. I al ...