A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Your call may be routed to an international support representative - Something to ask during town hall, you lucky 300 p

Posted: Nov 08, 2012

That's the message you get when you call into 1-800-DICTATE now.  Oh joy. 

So a very simple support call that used to take 2 minutes, now takes 20 because mohammed doesn't understand half of what I say, and vice versa.  He also doesn't know basic DQS terms that someone who is SUPPOSED to be helping us with DQS issues should know.

And don't bother requesting to be transferred to the US support team.  They refuse (probably because there is no US support team anymore).

I'd really love for someone to ask during the town hall meeting how these new "international support representatives" are helping us?  By quadrupling our time spent on support calls? Maybe it's by increasing our level of stress because our support team doesn't know squat about our system? Oh wait, they never actually answer questions like that.

Well, then punch in under conference call to get paid - for time spent on phone!

[ In Reply To ..]
No way am I spending all that time on the phone and then getting a foreigner who does not understand me, and not getting paid for it. Oh, yea... I am totally going to play this up too! I will slur my words, spell my name so fast they cant understand, then slow it down so slow they get frustrated, then I will give my ID number but mess it up 10 times before I get it right, then try to explain what the issue is with a lot of "ummmms and ya knows" until they have no choice but to transfer me back to a US person. I dont mind wasting time on the phone with them while getting paid! Just drag it out as long as you can. After an hour of trying to get help, just hang up and call back again and explain they must have hung up on you! BA-hahahahahaha.

Interesting thing is, I file Remedy tickets and the return calls are still USA. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
So far so good with Remedy. I haven't called support in a long time as I don't like the usual wait time.

You cant ask questions during town hall... - you just listen...

[ In Reply To ..]
Much like the Amy Show; she speaks, you listen.

The Amy Show - thats funny!

[ In Reply To ..]
OMG... that will keep me laughing all darned day.

Right, I was thinking of the other meetings - I dont listen to any of them so easy to confuse

[ In Reply To ..]
I log into all the meetings so I get paid, but I just do other things and mostly tune them out. They never say anything important to us anyway, unless it's bad news, and they all sound the same.

Blah blah blah hired this new suit.
Blah blah blah hired that new suit.
Blah blah blah bought more companies.
Blah blah blah aren't we awesome?!?
Blah blah blah except the MTs, they need to work harder, so we can pay them less.
Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah.

Int'l Reps - prissy

[ In Reply To ..]
And be careful about asking those kinds of questions -- you'll be labeled a "trouble-maker" and soon they will find a reason to get rid of you.

Similar Messages:

Tech Support International???
Nov 15, 2012

This might be old news, but I don't call tech support much. I called them a couple of days ago, and the automated voice told me it may be international. I am pretty sure the woman was from India. Last year, I used to only get local boys on the phone for that sort of thing. How long has this been going on? I wonder what sort of impact it had on our tech support guys. ...

Think I Will Call Support
Aug 20, 2014

Sheesh. It is obvious they think we have the IQ of a 5-year-old and need to be told the same thing multiple times in case we didn't read it the first 3 times. ...

Call To Tech Support
Dec 16, 2014

I called tech support and was asked for my name and employee number.  I always start with the number, and then tell them my name because I know they already have it up on the screen.  Surprisingly, tech guy didn't sound foreign.   I give him my 6-digit employee number at a regular human speed.  He asks me to give it to him again, so I do, a little slower this time.  He then says, "Could you slow down a little."  Sure, I give it to him a 3rd time.  Ser ...

International Units Or International Units? Is This A Proper Noun? -nm
Nov 25, 2011

x ...

Customer Service Representative
Jul 09, 2012

Just to let everyone know there has been an opening for awhile now for Customer Service Representative that pays about twice minimum wage, so if some of you are sick of typing and making very little, I would apply for this job. ...

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
May 14, 2012

Call me naive, but I just saw a popup ad that seems to be advertising that the county where I live has 5 international offices.  I don't know why I'm surprised to hear this, but it seems pertinent to our concerns regarding offshoring.  Maybe we should learn how to join them if we can't beat them?  Maybe global marketing is the subject we all could profit from studying?? "In addition to the U.S.-based International Marketing Division, the *** has offices in Californ ...

International Worker's Day
Mar 06, 2013

http://forum.mtstars.com/465915.html Strike Day is coming up. Start saving your pennies and begin your strike activities on that day when you at least have a critical mass. ...

SCRYPTIONS INTERNATIONAL
Oct 08, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of or worked for this company? ...

Scoping Careers International Has Anyone Ever
Feb 20, 2010

checked into this option or actually worked with these people? ...

Scoping Careers International
Aug 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has experience or knowledge of this company.  Scoping Careers International Thanks! ...

International Labor Partners, What Do They Do?
Apr 19, 2012

I've read on here previous comments about the ILPs not having the skill set to perform straight transcription/editing, and if that's true (and I tend to believe it myself), then exactly what is their purpose in the industry? Can they churn out the line count (or way above and beyond line requirements)? Can they create/edit a document that is ready for release to clients? Who QAs their grammar, punctuation, spelling (in correct English)? Can they precisely transcribe OR reports, car ...

International Units Per Liter Or IU/L For Labs..sm
Feb 23, 2010

Some questions regarding this rule: for medications i know we shoud put in international units or just units but for labs, we can't put in IU/L? should it be internationa units per liter and for IU/mL, do we put in international units per mL or international units per milliliter?   Thanks. ...

How Would We Get Started With The Service Employees International Union
Jan 21, 2013

x ...

S/l "quant Anesthesia Was 4478 Mili International Units
Dec 20, 2009

10 mils"   This is an ESL doctor...really difficult to understand so I may be wayyy off on this! ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...

Reporting Time Pay Aka On Call Or Call-in Pay
May 08, 2015

I am considering requesting this pay which (depending on the state) considers us to be on-call and must be paid for part of our shift if no work. I have had it up to here with Nuance and running out of work, adding more and more accounts and STILL no work. Got a second job and STILL being screwed by Nuance in the sense that I cannot rely on my first job (income wise), because when there is enough work they manage to screw my cpl with their lovely FIESA, then as soon as I have no errors the work ...

Scrotal Support S/l Support "T"
Feb 13, 2012

For surgical scrotal support, doctor says " a scrotal supportee was left in place."  I have googled this, looked in Stedmans GI/GU, surgical and equipment books.  Cannot find.    I would like to think scrotal supporting, but she definitely says "a".  Has anyone heard of this? Thanks.  ...

International Units Capped Or Not Capped
Feb 24, 2011

International Units or international units ...

Mt No More Looking For Support Somewhere
Dec 13, 2009

I have been out of MTing for about 1.5 years now mainly because of lack of cash flow and work issues....haha..i am working for a local hospital in the laundry area..which i completely and utterly HATE... i am having difficulties with my coworkers and being used to working alone..i tend to say what i am thinking out loud rude or not at times and it is getting me in trouble not a lot but enough...all the chit chat about one another and gossiping is driving me insane...i do see that there aren' ...

Question About Support
Jan 13, 2010

In the process of "the merge," I spent more than 2 hours on the phone with 2 support guys and one advanced support guy, before they could figure out what the problem was.  This was unreimbursed time in the evening - MY time. The guy I walked with before the advanced support guy, who was logged on to my computer (MY computer, not MQ's) asked me for my password.  This guy was snippy and sarcastic, and I wasn't happy giving him my password, but since I needed the ...

No Family Support
Mar 29, 2010

I was all set to just quit MQ this past weekend, I had just had enough, even though I don't have another job yet, but am finishing my courses, which I am almost done with.  But my husband got upset about being the only breadwinner and dipping into the savings.  I can't get him to understand what I have to go through.  I keep hoping they will just fire me or lay me off so I can get unemployment, but so far nothing, even though I'm certainly not turning in the work I ...

Tech Support And The MT
May 12, 2010

Ok I have a question for any of you who have been in the field for a while or even new to the field like myself. I have just finished training recently and I have been searching for a job and I was offered a contract postion at a decent little company(*Name withheld) which I am in the process of considering, however I am hearing that this company is thinking of not offering full time tech support and expecting me to install and configure my own software and if I have a problem with my install th ...

S/l Trock Support - Sm
May 26, 2010

Patient with congestive heart failure - IM _____ (s/l like trock) support with dobutamine. ...

I Am Scared I Won't Be Able To Support Myself...
Sep 14, 2010

as an MT with only my income. I live at a place where I don't have to pay any household bills right now. But I want to move out. It's not a good place for me to be living. I plan to get an apartment in about 5 months. I am just scared I won't be able to support myself. i can get an apartment for about $400 to 700 dollars. Along with groceries, cable/internet, and utilities, I'm just unsure. I guess I'm looking for advice/reasurance from MTs who support themselves ...

Softscript Support
Jan 25, 2011

Some accounts freeze the SS client when using the cc: search, what the heck do you do since others go right into the cc: list with no freezing, no problem.....................  ...

NDI Support? Please See Message....
Apr 28, 2011

In review of systems, the doc is saying:  His s/l NDI support today is 12, his stress-free disability index is 8.   TIA ...

Does Anyone Know If Mt Support Is Still In Existence? NM
Dec 21, 2011

I have a feeling the ticket system took its place?? ...

Has Anyone Talked To Support?
Apr 02, 2012

Has anyone been able to get support to pick up the phone to let us know how long DQS will be down? ...

Need Moral Support
May 17, 2012

My first post here. I've been doing this too long, in deep pain every day I work. Financially struggling. Just some comfort knowing others can understand. I've been doing this so long, I have lost faith in my ability to try anything else, ya know. Anyone relate? Blessings. ...

Okay, Now Support Is In India Too!!! They Can't Help You Either. SM
Nov 06, 2012

I called support, and now it says you can be transferred to an International.  Well, guess what I got..... I was on hold several times, because he had to look up my "file."  In the end he was not able to help me.  Told me to call my TSM.  Then I looked at the confirmation email they send out with the summary fo the "incident" and the grammar is horrific. What happens if you work night shift, you know you will get International, because their afternoon is our night.  Tha ...