A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

scrotal support s/l Support "T" - Mary

Posted: Feb 13, 2012

For surgical scrotal support, doctor says " a scrotal supportee was left in place."  I have googled this, looked in Stedmans GI/GU, surgical and equipment books.  Cannot find.    I would like to think scrotal supporting, but she definitely says "a".  Has anyone heard of this? Thanks. 

scrotal support T - mtmom

[ In Reply To ..]
could be one of these I saw for sale online - A-T Surgical Suspensory Scrotal Support: Provides support for the scrotum.

Similar Messages:

Mt No More Looking For Support Somewhere
Dec 13, 2009

I have been out of MTing for about 1.5 years now mainly because of lack of cash flow and work issues....haha..i am working for a local hospital in the laundry area..which i completely and utterly HATE... i am having difficulties with my coworkers and being used to working alone..i tend to say what i am thinking out loud rude or not at times and it is getting me in trouble not a lot but enough...all the chit chat about one another and gossiping is driving me insane...i do see that there aren' ...

Question About Support
Jan 13, 2010

In the process of "the merge," I spent more than 2 hours on the phone with 2 support guys and one advanced support guy, before they could figure out what the problem was.  This was unreimbursed time in the evening - MY time. The guy I walked with before the advanced support guy, who was logged on to my computer (MY computer, not MQ's) asked me for my password.  This guy was snippy and sarcastic, and I wasn't happy giving him my password, but since I needed the ...

No Family Support
Mar 29, 2010

I was all set to just quit MQ this past weekend, I had just had enough, even though I don't have another job yet, but am finishing my courses, which I am almost done with.  But my husband got upset about being the only breadwinner and dipping into the savings.  I can't get him to understand what I have to go through.  I keep hoping they will just fire me or lay me off so I can get unemployment, but so far nothing, even though I'm certainly not turning in the work I ...

Tech Support And The MT
May 12, 2010

Ok I have a question for any of you who have been in the field for a while or even new to the field like myself. I have just finished training recently and I have been searching for a job and I was offered a contract postion at a decent little company(*Name withheld) which I am in the process of considering, however I am hearing that this company is thinking of not offering full time tech support and expecting me to install and configure my own software and if I have a problem with my install th ...

S/l Trock Support - Sm
May 26, 2010

Patient with congestive heart failure - IM _____ (s/l like trock) support with dobutamine. ...

I Am Scared I Won't Be Able To Support Myself...
Sep 14, 2010

as an MT with only my income. I live at a place where I don't have to pay any household bills right now. But I want to move out. It's not a good place for me to be living. I plan to get an apartment in about 5 months. I am just scared I won't be able to support myself. i can get an apartment for about $400 to 700 dollars. Along with groceries, cable/internet, and utilities, I'm just unsure. I guess I'm looking for advice/reasurance from MTs who support themselves ...

Softscript Support
Jan 25, 2011

Some accounts freeze the SS client when using the cc: search, what the heck do you do since others go right into the cc: list with no freezing, no problem.....................  ...

NDI Support? Please See Message....
Apr 28, 2011

In review of systems, the doc is saying:  His s/l NDI support today is 12, his stress-free disability index is 8.   TIA ...

Does Anyone Know If Mt Support Is Still In Existence? NM
Dec 21, 2011

I have a feeling the ticket system took its place?? ...

Has Anyone Talked To Support?
Apr 02, 2012

Has anyone been able to get support to pick up the phone to let us know how long DQS will be down? ...

Need Moral Support
May 17, 2012

My first post here. I've been doing this too long, in deep pain every day I work. Financially struggling. Just some comfort knowing others can understand. I've been doing this so long, I have lost faith in my ability to try anything else, ya know. Anyone relate? Blessings. ...

Okay, Now Support Is In India Too!!! They Can't Help You Either. SM
Nov 06, 2012

I called support, and now it says you can be transferred to an International.  Well, guess what I got..... I was on hold several times, because he had to look up my "file."  In the end he was not able to help me.  Told me to call my TSM.  Then I looked at the confirmation email they send out with the summary fo the "incident" and the grammar is horrific. What happens if you work night shift, you know you will get International, because their afternoon is our night.  Tha ...

Tech Support
Jun 27, 2013

Had the occasion to call tech support this a.m.  I found them to be quite helpful and extremely fast in solving my problem.  Great experience.  I was impressed with their manners and speed. ...

Moral Support...I Need To Know I'm Not The Only One
Nov 24, 2013

Since MM bought out my company a few years ago, I have lived every day in fear...fear of audits, fear of pay cuts, fear of getting fired.  I'm a single parent, and this job is all I have to keep food on the table, pay my bills, and take care of my kids.  I enrolled in an online course a few months ago, which is somewhat empowering, but I can't shake this morbid fear of losing my job right now.  I know there are other jobs out there, and believe me, I have looked, but the ...

Support Would Be Nice-not Asking For Much
Mar 29, 2014

It is really terrible when you come to the board to make a comment someone always has to say something negative-sometimes we are only looking for support from fellow MTs. I do not understand why there is always so much backlash. If you do not have anything good to stay keep your comments to yourself. Life can be hard enough. When the table is turned hopefully there will be someone there to lend an ear and a kind word when it is needed. ...

Nuance Support
Jul 22, 2014

I sent them an inquiry about a problem I'm having and they sent me back ... get this ... instructions on how to send them an inquiry.  These people are less than useless.  Maybe they sent support to India along with our jobs.  ...

Think I Will Call Support
Aug 20, 2014

Sheesh. It is obvious they think we have the IQ of a 5-year-old and need to be told the same thing multiple times in case we didn't read it the first 3 times. ...

Just Called Support We Are Down
May 20, 2015

Accidenally hit my power button and logging back on I get unable to reach server..ticker number 1371940 ...

TTS? (Transcription, Technology And Support)???
Oct 16, 2009

Anyone have any experience with this company?  Please fill me in if you can.  TIA. ...

Pressor/pressure Support?
Dec 11, 2009

Patient is on ventilation and having multi-system failure.  Doctor is saying he is requiring increasing pressure/pressor support.  It sounds like pressor, but thought it could also be pressure.  I'm finding both around and am wondering which is correct. ...

I NJA Message Sent To Support Last Week
Jan 07, 2010

and just this afternoon I got a support number.  Huh?  I wonder if my CCM was ever informed of the NJA.  Maybe that's why my PTO for that NJA time isn't on my time card.  ...

For Those Using Ergo Gloves For Support
Feb 04, 2010

I have been using Handeze and now am looking again, at smartglove and softflex, leaning towards the latter. Anyone care to give their experience, and/or other recommendations?  thanks. ...

Transcription, Technology & Support
Apr 30, 2010

Is Transcription, Technology and Support the same company as TTS that everyone says is awful to work for and management is bad?  I am afraid to apply at companies that have 2 names and keep advertising for help.  That can't be a good sign.        ...

Just Talked With Tech Support
Jul 14, 2010

Thank goodness for this site, MTStars, to have any real-time communication. ...

Do You Support Thoughts Of A Union?
Aug 23, 2010

If you do, what are your thoughts on CMT? In reading the thread going on right now, I see MTs saying it's worthless, it's a rip-off, etc.  But what do you think a union would really do? Any PROFESSIONAL organization SHOULD have standards and should have a MINIMUM certification.  Like it or not, AHDI is OUR organization and the CMT is what is being pushed as the MINIMUM standard.  Credentials do NOT guarantee higher pay.  They say you have met the minimum standards ...

Cannot Get Support To Answer Phone. Sm
Nov 01, 2010

WELL I have tried for 30 mins to get Support to answer.  am on hold as I write this.  I need a real person to help me do something on my other computer.   geezzzz...  I am in SOUTH region and I don't go on until 6pm.  Are we down again? ...

Webmedx Support Group. Nm
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

Pressors Vs Pressor Support?
Feb 05, 2011

Over the ensuing 36 hours, she developed a septic appearing picture requiring pressor support and intubation. Sounds like Doc might be saying "pressors support" Not sure what to put down ...

Support Or Sport Wire?
Apr 20, 2011

on cardiac caths, i often hear support wire or sport wire.  i've looked in a lot of places and have found support used, but i'm still not sure, because sometimes it sure sounds like sport.  any help appreciated.  thanks. ...

Transcription, Technology, And Support
Apr 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about working for Transcription, Technology, and Support? I am looking for UP TO DATE information on them, preferably from someone who has worked there or is working there. ...