A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

When looking at old reports in DocQmanage - anon

Posted: Apr 02, 2010

Have those reports gone through QA or anything? Because some of the ones I have looked up have a lot of mistakes in them, including format errors.  How can these be very useful if they are not correct?

LOL - when I first read your subject line, dyslexia kicked - in, and I saw "DocQdamage"! ;D nm

[ In Reply To ..]

looking up old reports - red

[ In Reply To ..]
exactly. I have seen a decline in quality since this change and have questioned CCM.

That should have been my first eye-opener.... They do not care, they just want production.

looking up old reports - amd

[ In Reply To ..]
At least you can FIND a report. Every time I look for a report for a doctor I can't understanding NOTHING comes up.

I wondered about that too -- can it possibly be a doc's first day on the job? - sick and tired

[ In Reply To ..]
Where are all his previous reports when it says "nothing."

Similar Messages:

Is DocQManage Down?
Jan 24, 2012

"This page cannot be displayed" ... ...

DocQmanage Down
Dec 03, 2012

just wanted to check out where i was in $ per/hr today.  docQmanage seems to be down.  ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With DocQManage
Jun 08, 2010

Is it just me? ...

DocQmanage Problems
Jul 15, 2010

anyone else with docQmanage problems?  I need to see a CP that I am not all that familiar with and am not getting it to come up ...

Anyone Having Trouble With DocQManage?
Aug 15, 2010

When I hit F5, it takes me to the same kind of login you have to do to see your paystub online, but how I am suppose to know what the username and password is on there? Is this something new or a fluke? ...

In Docqmanage, You Can See What You Are Being Paid For.
Sep 15, 2010

Detail.  Then click on a job number and when page comes up on job view pull down, select Count Log file.  THAT will show the job you are getting paid on.  It will show the multiplier etc.  Doesnt matter what the final line count is.  That may not be what you actually did anyway.  Final line count is the count they are paying you on, not necessarily the count you actually did. ...

DocQmanage Not Working??
Oct 01, 2011

Tried to get in 5 minutes ago and still slowing trying to pop up on the screen, but nothing.   ...

A Question About DocQManage
Oct 27, 2011

How do you check the backlog in DocQManage? ...

DocQManage Issues - Anyone Else?
Jun 25, 2012

I'm having issues with DocQManage since last night.  It seems to get "stuck" and won't go past a certain point. I am trying to check how many jobs are available. I am adding "Dep" after my log in to check job status.  It freezes up. Anyone else having these issues? ...

Anyone Else Having Problems W/DocQmanage
Aug 10, 2012

I kept getting kicked out every 5 minutes for the last few hours, and now I keep getting an error message when I am able to log in. Anyone else having this issue or possibly just me? ...

Changing Password In DocQmanage
Dec 29, 2010

HELP!!!  A note came up when I was going to start my day by uploading a report to transcribe.  It said that in 5 days, my password would need changing...go to DocQmanage to change it.  Use to, it would automatically let it change it, no problem.  I have gone to DocQmanage, and I do not see where it lets you change your password.  Please help!!!!  I have been looking for over an hour. ...

Working Overseas With DocQManage
Dec 20, 2011

Hello all, my question is this:  my husband was just deployed overseas to Europe for a year and I hope to join him.  The hospital I work for uses the DocQManage platform from Medquist.  Does anyone have any experience with working overseas on the platform?  I have asked my HR Department about working overseas and have yet to hear an answer from them.  Thanks in advance!   ...

DocQmanage Has Not Changed Yet, Wanna Bet The New Name Is
Jan 24, 2012

Instead of the funky little Q's everywhere, it will be a pair of M's.  Then for MT week, they will pass out a tiny bag of M&Ms, gold of course, with little MM on one side and big $$ on the other... ...

Can't Log Into My Docqmanage Account To Change Password!
Jan 06, 2011

I am scheduled to work this morning and have been trying to change my password for the past few days in Docqmanage and I can't log in!  Every time I do, I get a page that says Central Authentication Service!  Is anybody else having this problem and if so, HOW DO I FIX IT!  Help!  I now can't work.  I put in a service request and waiting for someone to call me back, but they tried to fix it yesterday by getting into my computer via remote desktop and the tech co ...

Error When Trying To See DocQManage Info In Firefox
Jun 06, 2011

I got sick of Internet Explorer hogging up all my memory and I switched to Mozilla Firefox.  Works really great except when I go to DocQManage to look at the unassigned work I can't see the list and this message is there: XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entityLocation: https://www.speechmachines.org/status/AllUnassignedWorkXSL.aspx?PARAMS=TP=False|VIEWMODE=CFLine Number 2, Column 1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>^ Any ideas or is more info ...

Is There A Way To Find Out What My Primary Accounts Are On DocQManage?
Mar 08, 2012

There have been a few changes in my region and I'm interested in knowing if my primaries have been changed.  It seems like there was a place on DocQManage that listed the "pool" of accounts a person has been given.  ...

Accessing Backlog In DocQManage/DocQScribe
Jun 04, 2012

Can someone tell me how to access the backlog for an account in DocQManage/DocQScribe please? ...

Scarey Stuff I Find When Going Through Docqmanage
Jan 21, 2013

After a surgery..Patient instructed to get up and work...Dang they are getting pushy in the hospitals today...And I guess the patient is a he-she cause sometimes is a male, sometimes its a female...Who does this stuff? ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Long Reports Or Short Reports?
Jul 15, 2013

Am i the only one that just hates the long ones? And by long I mean anything over like 4 minutes.  I love progress and ER notes!  ...

ER Reports
Nov 21, 2009

Should ER reports be a priority? I work in-house and this week our transcription department was ordered to type all ER reports as priority, before any inpatient or radiology work. The order came from the ER committee to our department head and down to the transcriptionists. Any thoughts on this? ...

Looking Up Old Reports
Mar 07, 2010

does anyone know if this dqm lookup reports is working adequately.  It seems like a whole lot of trouble to find any. I know this was discussed down below about where the heck is dq main menu and search.  I tried looking up by dictator and its a waste of time as there are not any old reports there.  Thank you to any help out there.  ...

Anyone Know If You Can Look Thru The Old Reports When
Mar 09, 2010

you are not clocked in and working in Docuscribe?  ...

QA On Reports
May 11, 2010

Can anyone tell me since MQ has gone with the Swap Board and First Time Right, and we are sending reports, etc.  Have you had more frequency of being followed by QA?  I was just wondering how that works?  ...

Re: OB Reports
May 17, 2010

I know I will be asking many questions in the coming weeks since I am going to be taking a more active approach to studying for the second part of my final. Can anybody please tell me where I can go to get more info on OB reports online? Some of the stuff that the doctor dictates is so hard to figure out since I am not familiar with the OB terminology at all. For example..here is the physical exam section of the report (keep in mind I have flagged certain sections). Here it is:   ...

Can You Look Up Old Reports At Your Job?
Jul 28, 2010

I used to be able to at my old job last year. Now I can't do it at my new job. I asked and was told it is because of HIPAA. Can you look up old reports at your job? It sucks that I can't do it. It would help a lot. ...

Oh, No. My Op Reports Went ASR.
Aug 11, 2010

I love doing op reports even with the mandatory standards as I can insert my expansions and am very familiar with them (when I get my primary).  Now it's all ASR and I have to use those standards.  I have to cut and paste, cut and paste, cut and paste, lose my skip markers, can't use my expansions AND I now get paid less for the reports.  Any suggestions? ...

Too Many Reports To QA
Dec 03, 2010

I just was spanked for sending too many reports to QA.  I sent ONE to QA in the last 3 months!!!  HAHAHAHA!!!  ...

QA Reports
Apr 13, 2011

Anyone out there who works remotely for a hospital.. can you tell me how your QA is done.  Wondering if most are like my employer.  Our QA is done sporadically.. maybe twice  a year.  We get a stack of reports in the mail that may be 6 months to a year old.  Our editors follow none of the standards our department has set up, and usually just whatever they feel is wrong, is wrong.  Also, we can't go back and access the voice when we are looking at the errors to ...

Where Are My QA Reports Going??????
Jan 30, 2012

I checked my work 1 hour ago.   Just checked again and all 6 reports with 100% QA are gone.   Three new reports, one with crappy grade (missed a heading), and 2 100% reports now show.    How can you maintain QA with reports flipping in and out??????  This is Nuance.  ...