A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Working overseas with DocQManage - Military Spouse

Posted: Dec 20, 2011

Hello all, my question is this:  my husband was just deployed overseas to Europe for a year and I hope to join him.  The hospital I work for uses the DocQManage platform from Medquist.  Does anyone have any experience with working overseas on the platform?  I have asked my HR Department about working overseas and have yet to hear an answer from them.  Thanks in advance!  

As long as you have internet access you can work - anywhere

[ In Reply To ..]
You can work in Syberia or the Antarctic for Medquist as long as you have internet access.

Most of the the time I feel I am in Syberia with MQ! nm - name without a face

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Hello... The bulk of our work is done OVERSEAS - therefore,

[ In Reply To ..]
they cant stop you from doing it too

That is what I was thinking too, that it - Military Spouse

[ In Reply To ..]
would be the perfect argument since MQ does some of our overflow work and they outsource.

Similar Messages:

DocQmanage Not Working??
Oct 01, 2011

Tried to get in 5 minutes ago and still slowing trying to pop up on the screen, but nothing.   ...

Is DocQManage Down?
Jan 24, 2012

"This page cannot be displayed" ... ...

DocQmanage Down
Dec 03, 2012

just wanted to check out where i was in $ per/hr today.  docQmanage seems to be down.  ...

When Looking At Old Reports In DocQmanage
Apr 02, 2010

Have those reports gone through QA or anything? Because some of the ones I have looked up have a lot of mistakes in them, including format errors.  How can these be very useful if they are not correct? ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With DocQManage
Jun 08, 2010

Is it just me? ...

DocQmanage Problems
Jul 15, 2010

anyone else with docQmanage problems?  I need to see a CP that I am not all that familiar with and am not getting it to come up ...

Anyone Having Trouble With DocQManage?
Aug 15, 2010

When I hit F5, it takes me to the same kind of login you have to do to see your paystub online, but how I am suppose to know what the username and password is on there? Is this something new or a fluke? ...

In Docqmanage, You Can See What You Are Being Paid For.
Sep 15, 2010

Detail.  Then click on a job number and when page comes up on job view pull down, select Count Log file.  THAT will show the job you are getting paid on.  It will show the multiplier etc.  Doesnt matter what the final line count is.  That may not be what you actually did anyway.  Final line count is the count they are paying you on, not necessarily the count you actually did. ...

A Question About DocQManage
Oct 27, 2011

How do you check the backlog in DocQManage? ...

DocQManage Issues - Anyone Else?
Jun 25, 2012

I'm having issues with DocQManage since last night.  It seems to get "stuck" and won't go past a certain point. I am trying to check how many jobs are available. I am adding "Dep" after my log in to check job status.  It freezes up. Anyone else having these issues? ...

Anyone Else Having Problems W/DocQmanage
Aug 10, 2012

I kept getting kicked out every 5 minutes for the last few hours, and now I keep getting an error message when I am able to log in. Anyone else having this issue or possibly just me? ...

Changing Password In DocQmanage
Dec 29, 2010

HELP!!!  A note came up when I was going to start my day by uploading a report to transcribe.  It said that in 5 days, my password would need changing...go to DocQmanage to change it.  Use to, it would automatically let it change it, no problem.  I have gone to DocQmanage, and I do not see where it lets you change your password.  Please help!!!!  I have been looking for over an hour. ...

DocQmanage Has Not Changed Yet, Wanna Bet The New Name Is
Jan 24, 2012

Instead of the funky little Q's everywhere, it will be a pair of M's.  Then for MT week, they will pass out a tiny bag of M&Ms, gold of course, with little MM on one side and big $$ on the other... ...

Can't Log Into My Docqmanage Account To Change Password!
Jan 06, 2011

I am scheduled to work this morning and have been trying to change my password for the past few days in Docqmanage and I can't log in!  Every time I do, I get a page that says Central Authentication Service!  Is anybody else having this problem and if so, HOW DO I FIX IT!  Help!  I now can't work.  I put in a service request and waiting for someone to call me back, but they tried to fix it yesterday by getting into my computer via remote desktop and the tech co ...

Error When Trying To See DocQManage Info In Firefox
Jun 06, 2011

I got sick of Internet Explorer hogging up all my memory and I switched to Mozilla Firefox.  Works really great except when I go to DocQManage to look at the unassigned work I can't see the list and this message is there: XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entityLocation: https://www.speechmachines.org/status/AllUnassignedWorkXSL.aspx?PARAMS=TP=False|VIEWMODE=CFLine Number 2, Column 1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>^ Any ideas or is more info ...

Is There A Way To Find Out What My Primary Accounts Are On DocQManage?
Mar 08, 2012

There have been a few changes in my region and I'm interested in knowing if my primaries have been changed.  It seems like there was a place on DocQManage that listed the "pool" of accounts a person has been given.  ...

Accessing Backlog In DocQManage/DocQScribe
Jun 04, 2012

Can someone tell me how to access the backlog for an account in DocQManage/DocQScribe please? ...

Scarey Stuff I Find When Going Through Docqmanage
Jan 21, 2013

After a surgery..Patient instructed to get up and work...Dang they are getting pushy in the hospitals today...And I guess the patient is a he-she cause sometimes is a male, sometimes its a female...Who does this stuff? ...

80% Overseas
Jul 12, 2010

Okay, this is the second time while on this board (I only frequent it about twice a month) that I have come across "80% MT work being sent overseas".  Could someone please fill me in (you can email me if you think it will be erased on here). Thank you so much! ...

How Do I Know If Primary Is Being Sent Overseas
Mar 17, 2010

I was reading below about the TAA.  I have less and less work.  I have had NJA all this week, never ran out at this time of year before.  Last time they blamed it on the storms on the East Coast.  My pay is continually going down, especially after the previous pay decrease, and now NJA.  My question is how do I know if my accounts are going oversease, and this is why I am out of work to apply for TAA. Thanks for any help. ...

Overseas Contracts
Aug 07, 2010

Overseas MT Opportunities?
Jan 05, 2012

<sigh>  With the USA going down the toilet fast (see Military Detention Act), I fleetingly thought about pursuing something overseas.  I used to work with a lady who took a position in Saudi, Arabia. They paid to move her over there (into a dorm-type building with other MTs), where she lived for a year or two.  She was subjected to incredibly sexist treatment by the Arab men BUT loved it there and wound up marrying an American she met while there.  Of course, ...

Does Anyone Know If You Can Work Overseas For MQ/MM
Mar 29, 2012

Does anyone know if you can work overseas for MQ/MM or whatever it is called?  My husband is in the military stationed in Germany and I would like to move over there with him.  Thanks for any help with this! ...

Outsourcing Overseas
May 10, 2012

I just saw a comercial on TV last night that says Mitt Romney outsouced to call centers overseas. That really upsets me and I for one will remember that when I go to the polls. I am shocked and apalled. He must need educated on the fact that Americans jobs are going overseas. ...

Anybody Else End Up On A New Account Overseas Yet.
Jul 23, 2013

I have started training on an account over in the UK. Has anybody else been transferred to an overseas hospital? ...

UscribeUSA 3 Cpl? What Do They Pay Then Overseas?
Apr 25, 2014

Am skeptical of the 8cpl they SAY for straight typing...and most MTSOs nowadays have very little stright typing.  This MAY be a comeon for one thinking they can make up for the 3cpl.  You cannot live on 3cpl.  Complicate that with all ESL dictators and then to have to pay taxes.  Welcome to slave labor.  ...

Repository For Overseas Benefit?
Dec 12, 2009

I was talking with some of my fellow MQians and the repository came up.  Some people think that the repository was made so that the Indian workers can better understand their jobs.  Now that I think of it I believe that is it so.  What do you guys think? ...

Do You Think Coding Jobs Will Be Sent Overseas Some Day As Well? Sm
Dec 23, 2009

I really need to get out of the MT profession.  I am a newly single mom and am making less money as an MT than I was 5 years ago.  I just cannot afford to do this anymore.  I always see coding jobs posted at my local hospital.  Do you think these jobs will be sent overseas just like transcription?  I am thinking of going into nursing but don't know yet.  What would be a good healthcare career to get into? ...

HIPPA/HITECH And Overseas MTs
May 07, 2010

How can any company be compliant with HITECH/HIPPA when they send work overseas. Isn't that a HIPPA violation and should the patient be notified that their personal information, diagnoses, history, SS#, in some cases home address, DOB, etc, is sometimes mentioned in reports and overseas MTs have access to it?  How can any company be compliant, especially with HITECH be compliant with these new laws, regulations, etc, when the patient is not aware their information is accessed overseas ...

Question About Work Going Overseas
May 31, 2012

I've tried finding this info on my own but can't seem to locate it on any reputable/trusthworthy site.  What percentage of the MT/MLS jobs is sent overseas?  I'm only asking because I was "bought" by them a short while ago and have recently purchased a house.  When I was "bought" by MQ, all of my work went to India or somewhere unknown.  My QA scores were always 99% to 100%, I could breeze through the line count w/ no problem, and I had a team lead I liked, so ...