A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DocQManage issues - anyone else? - Daisy

Posted: Jun 25, 2012

I'm having issues with DocQManage since last night.  It seems to get "stuck" and won't go past a certain point. I am trying to check how many jobs are available. I am adding "Dep" after my log in to check job status.  It freezes up. Anyone else having these issues?

I'm not having that issue but I'm having other ones - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I seem to have lost my "My Community" tab on DocQManage to check my email. The first time I tried, it got stuck (similar to what you're talking about) and the second time I tried my tab was missing.

My Community - Shelley

[ In Reply To ..]
My community tab is there, but there is just a blank page when i click on it...

No problem with my community tab. - buddymt

[ In Reply To ..]
The email comes up for me on it. Try again. If it doesn't work, then put in a remedy ticket.

Just read that there is maintenance going on w/DocQManage today and last night. - Daisy

[ In Reply To ..]
At least now I know that the problem is being addressed.

Same problem here, also can't open DEP Now. NM - Shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Is DocQManage Down?
Jan 24, 2012

"This page cannot be displayed" ... ...

DocQmanage Down
Dec 03, 2012

just wanted to check out where i was in $ per/hr today.  docQmanage seems to be down.  ...

When Looking At Old Reports In DocQmanage
Apr 02, 2010

Have those reports gone through QA or anything? Because some of the ones I have looked up have a lot of mistakes in them, including format errors.  How can these be very useful if they are not correct? ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With DocQManage
Jun 08, 2010

Is it just me? ...

DocQmanage Problems
Jul 15, 2010

anyone else with docQmanage problems?  I need to see a CP that I am not all that familiar with and am not getting it to come up ...

Anyone Having Trouble With DocQManage?
Aug 15, 2010

When I hit F5, it takes me to the same kind of login you have to do to see your paystub online, but how I am suppose to know what the username and password is on there? Is this something new or a fluke? ...

In Docqmanage, You Can See What You Are Being Paid For.
Sep 15, 2010

Detail.  Then click on a job number and when page comes up on job view pull down, select Count Log file.  THAT will show the job you are getting paid on.  It will show the multiplier etc.  Doesnt matter what the final line count is.  That may not be what you actually did anyway.  Final line count is the count they are paying you on, not necessarily the count you actually did. ...

DocQmanage Not Working??
Oct 01, 2011

Tried to get in 5 minutes ago and still slowing trying to pop up on the screen, but nothing.   ...

A Question About DocQManage
Oct 27, 2011

How do you check the backlog in DocQManage? ...

Anyone Else Having Problems W/DocQmanage
Aug 10, 2012

I kept getting kicked out every 5 minutes for the last few hours, and now I keep getting an error message when I am able to log in. Anyone else having this issue or possibly just me? ...

Changing Password In DocQmanage
Dec 29, 2010

HELP!!!  A note came up when I was going to start my day by uploading a report to transcribe.  It said that in 5 days, my password would need changing...go to DocQmanage to change it.  Use to, it would automatically let it change it, no problem.  I have gone to DocQmanage, and I do not see where it lets you change your password.  Please help!!!!  I have been looking for over an hour. ...

Working Overseas With DocQManage
Dec 20, 2011

Hello all, my question is this:  my husband was just deployed overseas to Europe for a year and I hope to join him.  The hospital I work for uses the DocQManage platform from Medquist.  Does anyone have any experience with working overseas on the platform?  I have asked my HR Department about working overseas and have yet to hear an answer from them.  Thanks in advance!   ...

DocQmanage Has Not Changed Yet, Wanna Bet The New Name Is
Jan 24, 2012

Instead of the funky little Q's everywhere, it will be a pair of M's.  Then for MT week, they will pass out a tiny bag of M&Ms, gold of course, with little MM on one side and big $$ on the other... ...

Can't Log Into My Docqmanage Account To Change Password!
Jan 06, 2011

I am scheduled to work this morning and have been trying to change my password for the past few days in Docqmanage and I can't log in!  Every time I do, I get a page that says Central Authentication Service!  Is anybody else having this problem and if so, HOW DO I FIX IT!  Help!  I now can't work.  I put in a service request and waiting for someone to call me back, but they tried to fix it yesterday by getting into my computer via remote desktop and the tech co ...

Error When Trying To See DocQManage Info In Firefox
Jun 06, 2011

I got sick of Internet Explorer hogging up all my memory and I switched to Mozilla Firefox.  Works really great except when I go to DocQManage to look at the unassigned work I can't see the list and this message is there: XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entityLocation: https://www.speechmachines.org/status/AllUnassignedWorkXSL.aspx?PARAMS=TP=False|VIEWMODE=CFLine Number 2, Column 1:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>^ Any ideas or is more info ...

Is There A Way To Find Out What My Primary Accounts Are On DocQManage?
Mar 08, 2012

There have been a few changes in my region and I'm interested in knowing if my primaries have been changed.  It seems like there was a place on DocQManage that listed the "pool" of accounts a person has been given.  ...

Accessing Backlog In DocQManage/DocQScribe
Jun 04, 2012

Can someone tell me how to access the backlog for an account in DocQManage/DocQScribe please? ...

Scarey Stuff I Find When Going Through Docqmanage
Jan 21, 2013

After a surgery..Patient instructed to get up and work...Dang they are getting pushy in the hospitals today...And I guess the patient is a he-she cause sometimes is a male, sometimes its a female...Who does this stuff? ...