A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

did anyone get downtime for yesterday? - North MT

Posted: Apr 01, 2011

Just curious if MQ is going to try to ignore yesterday's DocQscribe crash.  My CCM is on vacation so I just put an alert on my timecard.  The RTL told me that it was not an alert and deleted my note.  So downtime or not?  I guess I will just be short this week because I am not making up hours or taking PTO when their stupid system crashes and MQ refuses to own up to it.  Thats what they get for having us all upgrade at the same time. 

downtime for yesterday - a1typist

[ In Reply To ..]
I pushed it and got my benefit rate added to my timecard, but it still frosts me that I lost a job and they will not pay me for that time as well! Job was entirely typed and uploaded, but did not show on my detail report at the end of the day. Was told by CCM that "unfortunately" I would not be paid for that job! Stealing from me and that makes me mad!@@#$

You and me both! - CyberlandMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Said "support" noted I lost dictation due to connectivity problems at my location and the job was rerouted to another MT. Funny how I was able to connect to the Internet but not DQS until well over an hour after it booted me off. I'm mad as an old wet hen!! If they can track what an MT or an MME types, then they can track this, also. Document that you did not get paid for your work. If everyone would do this, then we might at least get some extra "management" time added to our pay. It is highly illegal to not pay an employee for their production and I doubt very seriously that the Labor Board will look kindly on just ignoring it.

Similar Messages:

I Got Paid For Downtime Yesterday
Jun 20, 2012

Definitely go above your CCM's head if you don't get paid for being down yesterday.  ...

Do We Get Paid For Yesterday's Downtime
Jul 14, 2014

x ...

Downtime?
Feb 18, 2011

So, do we get paid downtime for the Docuscribe problem yesterday? ...

What Are Y'all Doing About Your Downtime?
Feb 09, 2012

leaving an alert for your CCM? ...

I Think This Is Going To Be An All Day Downtime
Jan 11, 2013

seems ever since India has taken over this has happened very frequently.  It looks to me like this will be a long downtime. India is on the case though so we are in good hands lol ...

RE Downtime This A.m. -
Sep 12, 2013

Is it mandatory to make that time up or if you are short 40 hours, are they required by law to pay minimum wage for the down time? ...

OOW Downtime Pay
Nov 30, 2013

If we experience OOW and wait for 15 minutes and try again, shouldn't we be paid minimum wage for those 15 minutes. ...

Can We Get Downtime
Nov 12, 2014

what do you time in under? Conference call? Work availability? TIA ...

How Much Downtime We Get Paid For
Jan 15, 2010

Does anybody know how much downtime we get paid for when the system had a problem the other day? ...

I Think If Companies Had To Pay Us Downtime
Mar 31, 2010

that this overhiring would stop.  It's ridiculous that I sit here with nothing to do while my company has an add up to hire more MTs.  Was told it was for a future account when I asked about it.  Then why are they needed IMMEDIATELY??  I need work IMMEDIATELY.  ...

PAID FOR DOWNTIME
Apr 14, 2010

Right now, I am sitting here because the platform is down.  Legally, does my company have to pay me for the hours I'm not working?   Their status is no, and work longer hours to make it up.   I'm tired of this. ...

How To Get Downtime Pay You Have Coming To You
Oct 07, 2010

Okay people, if you were in the middle of your shift, or you could not sign on for your shift, make sure you filed a Q-care ticket and notified your CCM.  Mine has been sending E-mails throughout the day stating that she KNOWS that DQS is still down even though it shows a green light.  By Medquists own Policy description for downtime for ME/MTs, this definitely qualifies.  Go to MQ Central Home page---Human Resources---policies.  At the bottom of the page there is a link call ...

Downtime Policy?
Nov 04, 2010

Can someone tell me the policy for downtime?  Do we log out?  How much downtime do we get paid?  Cant get into MQ Central to find policy. ...

Thought I Saw On Here Somewhere - The Q Does Not Pay For Downtime??
Feb 06, 2011

Wanting to "approve" my timesheet and leader (whatever the initials are) has not put me in for it  or whatever the process is???? ...

Sign In Or Out For Downtime
Jan 11, 2013

Do we stay signed in during downtime?  Cannot find the policy. ...

Fluency Downtime
May 20, 2015

Has anyone gotten an email from BR or PK regarding Fluency downtime on May 18 and how much we will be paid? I am short 1.30 hours for that day and WILL NOT use PTO for their problem, nor will I make that time up. Global ticket number was 99999, and we were told not to submit a remedy ticket... I did make a note of this on my timesheet for this day stating I will not be using PTO for this and I am expecting 1.30 hours from M*Modal since this was their problem. I don't think it's very li ...

We Do Get Downtime For Their Computer Not Working?
Aug 03, 2010

I will get paid downtime for the hours that I missed while waiting for them to send another computer to me and getting it set up, right? ...

If I Upload A Job 5 Minutes After Downtime And
Sep 12, 2010

I take it I won't get credit for it?  Is there anyway to recover it?  It was a 2000 sec job so I'd hate to lose it.  The Q should at least be smart enough to have a buffer drive to store all the last minute uploads to be uploaded later, right?  And monkeys will fly out of my butt. ...

Downtime/time Card
Sep 29, 2010

It has been so long that I have had downtime, can anyone tell me how it should be applied to the time card?  I am just looking over my timecard and it just hit me that possibly it may not be right how it is entered into my time card.  My ccm just entered  my regular hours that I usually work for that day but in reality I did not.   The way I am interpretating it, my time card shows that I worked because of the hours entered by CCM, but yet I have no produc ...

Memo From CCM Re: New Downtime And NJA Policy?
Jan 05, 2011

Has anyone gotten this e-mail from CCM?  Have you been able to open it?  I got gibberish and was told to go instead to MQ Central, but that has not been updated in forever...wondering what new policy entails. ...

Nearly 2 Hours And Still Down?? We Will Get Paid For All This Downtime, Won't We?
Sep 26, 2014

x ...

Do We Document This Downtime In Teamwork
Nov 03, 2014

with a Remedy ticket? ...

Anybody Know About The Policy For Technical Downtime?
Nov 12, 2014

I was trying to find out what our policy is on technical downtime.  I was under the impression we got paid for this at our benefit rate.  Anybody know for sure or how to find this on Inner Circle?  ...

So Now They'll Only Give Downtime To The Times They
Nov 13, 2014

list, which are literally incorrect.  Where did she get those times?  I didn't clock out ahead of time using my ESP, knowing the system would go down soon...  I finished my report & it hung & then I waited a while to be sure & checked this site to see if it really was a crash, so I actually clocked out later than it crashed, yet it shows that I clocked out early.  I don't feel like dealing with arguing over it and trying to correct the mess she'll m ...

Wednesday Tech Downtime
Mar 27, 2015

Does anyone know the times the technical downtime started and ended on Wednesday?  I've emailed the TSA 3 times and my HDSM once and have not heard back, no surprise there.  Such great communication in this company. I just want to finish out my time card.  Thanks in advance for any help. ...

I Guess We Are Not Being Paid Downtime. Sm
May 20, 2015

I put downtime for the entire time, because I get paid by lines not by sitting at a blank computer screen waiting for work.  I got a message saying that there was issues, but usually after a few minutes a job would come through.  Did you check back in every 5 minutes.  Again, I do not get paid for that. Why should I have to lose pay and or make up time, because their system did not work? How did some of you submit your time? Now I have to waste time explaining myself. ...

Has Anyone Else Who Was Effected By The DQS Downage Sunday Been Given Any Downtime Pay? I HAVE NOT
Sep 29, 2010

I cannot believe this, I look on my schedule today and all the notes I put with Ticket numbers have been taken away and in their place 0 hours!!!!   I was one of many who could NOT work Sunday due to DQS being down, down, down, down.  Then we are told to wait until Support tells CCM when the time was.  Now I am only to assume I am royally sc***wed over again.   Did anyone else get the downtime we SHOULD HAVE?  So upset, so upset so upset so upset.  ...

Get Those Remedy Tickets In So We Can Get Paid For This Downtime
Nov 26, 2012

the last time they tried to say it was my internet connection and cheat me in downtime but they lost and I won! ...

Remedy Number For Downtime Last Sunday
Jul 20, 2014

Was there ever a Remedy ticket number, or whatever, designated for the downtime on Sunday, 7/13? Thank you!! ...

Anyone Else Have Fluency Downtime Converted To Production?
May 21, 2015

I am livid, furious and a few other words not nice enough to post. The nerve of the TSA to change downtime to production hours. Am hoping this is a fluke and it will be changed. Just another slap in the face! Happy MT Week to you, too! ...