A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA passing score for MM - Jenny

Posted: Jun 14, 2014

Hi, can anyone tell me the audit passing score for MM staff? 

99.6! Crazy enough, but then add in that - trivial words such as

[ In Reply To ..]
"a", "and", and "the" count as "errors" if VR omits them but you don't catch it, AND they have offshore MTs incorrectly 'correcting' your work(!). It's insane. One of the reasons I left. I now work for a company that requires 98% accuracy, clients are happy, I make less "mistakes"/typos than I did at MM (work environment is so much less stressful), and there are no 'grades'. So nice. I've been in the business for over 25 years and I've never seen anything like M*Modal.

Nuance - Dotty

[ In Reply To ..]
Nuance is every bit as bad. Failed audit because did not put in "the." If you have a short report with a minor error like a comma missed, your score goes down to around 89% in an otherwise perfect report.

Similar Messages:

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is:  He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

C-score Or Z-score On Pediatric Echo
Apr 20, 2012

I am transcribing a pediatric echo and the doctor says C-score or Z-score. I have never heard this before. Is it C-score or Z-score. Thanks for any help in advance. ...

Audit: What Is Passing?
Oct 29, 2009

I have gotten audited twice in the past week!  They have pulled 6 reports on me. I thought that they only do 3 and do it about twice a month.  I think something is going on there.  What is the passing score.  I know it is 98. something.  Thanks! ...

Not Passing Exams
Dec 15, 2009

I just did my final exam and did not pass. I got a 98% on the written and 82% on the practical. What happens if you do not pass (after alotted tries)? Can I still work in a clinic or doctor doing transcription or is all my training a big waste?? ...

Not Passing Audit
Jun 22, 2010

when you are told you didnt pass the audiit test, are you booted out after so many of those or what? I am not even sure if sending a question lowers your score??? anyone know? ...

Everybody Passing QA With 99% No Problem?
Oct 20, 2011

consistently pass 99% with what they deduct for minimum's?  I would really like feedback on this.  ...

Passing Tests
May 14, 2013

15 years radiology experience. Not passing the tests for some reason. No feedback. ...

Passing The CCS With No Experience?
Jun 10, 2014

Understanding that most employers don't recognize the CCA for the paper it's printed on, do you feel that by putting in a moderate amount of extra studying and completing an AHIMA-approved coding course one could sit for and pass the CCS - assuming they ever open the thing back up? ...

What Is The Percentage Of A Passing Audit? Is It 96 Or 98? NM
Nov 24, 2010

NM ...

Interviewed With Accentus After Passing Their Testing
Sep 17, 2012

I interviewed with Accentus after passing their testing. The interview seemed to go just fine. The recruiter said I will need to have a second interview with the account manager, and b/c it would be a new account, this could take 1-2 weeks. It's closing in on a week, and I'm wondering if they are really going to call me back? Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks ...

I Was Hired For A New Job Contingent On Me Passing A Background. Sm
May 05, 2013

Has anyone ever NOT passed the check? My credit is not so hot and I had a DUI about 30 years ago (dumb), so I am a bit nervous that this might screw up my employment. In the old days, people just hired you or didn't hire you. Sigh. ...

Update To Below About Passing Employment Test
Jun 30, 2013

I passed the test and got the job. Thanks to all who offered advice and wished me luck! http://forum.mtstars.com/488540.html   ...

Pt Was Passing The S/l Tolinger In Track Practice
Mar 22, 2015

After Passing Test, Telephone Interview, And Application Completion,
Nov 20, 2009

offer, or will they let you know one way or the other? ...

Just Passing Along! Ocala Fl In- House Mt Supervisor Job. Sweet Hours
Feb 24, 2013

http://health-care-jobs.advanceweb.com/job-details.php?jobid=156482&jobFltr=&comFltr=&stFltr=&cityFltr=&page= This link is for a mon - fri 8-430 MT supervisor in house position in Ocala fl. Thought I'd pass it along. Just wish I lived there for this job!! ...

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

Something FISHY About Iridium Services. After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 05, 2010

Did we just help them get rid of their backlog? ...

89% Score
Jul 25, 2012

I have tested for M*Modal TWICE now in the last few months and have only gotten an 89% accuracy rating........I have been a med trans for a long, LONG time and don't understand how I could score so low. Is there ANY WAY I can email someone within the company to explain to me WHERE I made the mistakes they said I made????? Makes me doubt my ability. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Should I Let QA Know About Their Score?
Oct 02, 2013

Get graded every time I work and always aware to try and do my best. I got 100% excellent score on my work 2 days ago. The only problem here is I have not worked now in 3 weeks as I am on sick leave. Shhhhhh. ...

Well.,...score Below 98 .
Dec 20, 2013

I guess I am screwed.  In all my years I have never had this many "Major Errors".  Guess I have just been stupid my whole life and didn't know it.  Score below 98 and since they have been monitoring me quite a lot the last week or so I imagine they are done with me for the quarter.  Some of these errors are errors, but REALLY?  If/of is kind of a typo in my book.  SR had it one way and I did fail to catch it, but really had no change in context. How can they ex ...

Score Below 99%
Jan 15, 2014

My score for the quarter was 98.3%.  I will probably get fired.  All my working life (25 years) I always scored excellent on quality.  When I look at the post audit though, I am mostly at 100%.  It makes me feel kind of worthless.  ...

Where Does Their QA Score Come From?
Jan 28, 2015

I figured my QA to be in the 99.7 range based on FIESA.  On my timecard it is in the 99.5 range.  How can that be verified?  Can it be verified in FIESA?  If so, based on what parameters? Thanks~ ...

Is A Score Of 98.6% Considered Okay.
Jan 20, 2010

Sorry, cannot remember.  Tried looking before posting.  Thanks!!!! ...

Do You Know How Your QA Score Is Calculated And
Feb 03, 2010

nm ...

Apgar Score
Feb 25, 2010

I am CONTINUALLY getting flack about APGAR.  If I put Apgar, I get it back corrected as APGAR.  If I put APGAR, I get it back corrected as Apgar.  If I put Apgar's, comes back Apgars.  If I put Apgar's it comes back Apgars... I have my Dorland's dictionary, and it has Apgar, A capitalized, pgar lower case, but in my abbreviation guide it's all caps (APGAR). Does anyone have anything different OR perhaps a solution?  ...

Reicker's Score?
Jun 22, 2012

Acute alcohol withdrawal - patient with "Reicker's score" of 4.  Thanks! ...

Milumbut Score
Oct 03, 2012

In  neck examination - milambut score is 4 ?? Thanks! ...

QA Score Requirement?
Jan 08, 2013

What is the QA score requirement?  I thought it was 99%.  I had three audits today that scored 99.75% and was told that if I proofread the jobs better before I sent them I would catch these small mistakes (one per job).  Are we supposed to get 100% now?  Just curious.  TIA! ...

Low Score On FIESA
May 09, 2013

My FIESA scores are VERY low this quarter with a lot of points being taken off for errors. Has anyone been in a situation where at the end of the quarter they had a score that was below 98% and what happened? Is that instant termination? This is astonishing to me as I will be here for 4 years and never have had low scores ever and have never been in this predicament before. Thank you for any replies. ...

FIESA Score
Jul 01, 2013

Anyone else here get below 98% accuracy for April through June? It's July 1st now and the beginning of a new quarter for us all. I got below 98%, received 96% to 97% score. Am I going to be fired or what? NEVER had scores this low before ever! ...