A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Update to below about passing employment test - me

Posted: Jun 30, 2013

I passed the test and got the job. Thanks to all who offered advice and wished me luck! Cool

http://forum.mtstars.com/488540.html

Yay! - good for you!

[ In Reply To ..]
I hope you like it and are happy there!

Thanks! nm - me

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

After Passing Test, Telephone Interview, And Application Completion,
Nov 20, 2009

offer, or will they let you know one way or the other? ...

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

Something FISHY About Iridium Services. After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 05, 2010

Did we just help them get rid of their backlog? ...

MQ Employment Test
Dec 14, 2011

Has anyone with experience taken the employment test (transcription part) and not passed with 98?  I cannot believe this.... ...

Audit: What Is Passing?
Oct 29, 2009

I have gotten audited twice in the past week!  They have pulled 6 reports on me. I thought that they only do 3 and do it about twice a month.  I think something is going on there.  What is the passing score.  I know it is 98. something.  Thanks! ...

Not Passing Exams
Dec 15, 2009

I just did my final exam and did not pass. I got a 98% on the written and 82% on the practical. What happens if you do not pass (after alotted tries)? Can I still work in a clinic or doctor doing transcription or is all my training a big waste?? ...

Not Passing Audit
Jun 22, 2010

when you are told you didnt pass the audiit test, are you booted out after so many of those or what? I am not even sure if sending a question lowers your score??? anyone know? ...

Everybody Passing QA With 99% No Problem?
Oct 20, 2011

consistently pass 99% with what they deduct for minimum's?  I would really like feedback on this.  ...

Passing Tests
May 14, 2013

15 years radiology experience. Not passing the tests for some reason. No feedback. ...

Passing The CCS With No Experience?
Jun 10, 2014

Understanding that most employers don't recognize the CCA for the paper it's printed on, do you feel that by putting in a moderate amount of extra studying and completing an AHIMA-approved coding course one could sit for and pass the CCS - assuming they ever open the thing back up? ...

QA Passing Score For MM
Jun 14, 2014

Hi, can anyone tell me the audit passing score for MM staff?  ...

Update On Update Three Reports A Day
Aug 10, 2012

Hi everyone I just wanted to stop by really quick and let you all know that finally, FINALLY I am off QA. I was given two accounts today in addition to the one they had initially given me. I can now type w/o counting my reports and waiting for feedback first. It remains to be seen of course, whether or not there will be as much work as I was told but so far, this company has been true to their word. Still, four days on a very restrictive QA protocol was quite scary. I am a LOT grayer now ...

What Is The Percentage Of A Passing Audit? Is It 96 Or 98? NM
Nov 24, 2010

NM ...

Interviewed With Accentus After Passing Their Testing
Sep 17, 2012

I interviewed with Accentus after passing their testing. The interview seemed to go just fine. The recruiter said I will need to have a second interview with the account manager, and b/c it would be a new account, this could take 1-2 weeks. It's closing in on a week, and I'm wondering if they are really going to call me back? Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks ...

I Was Hired For A New Job Contingent On Me Passing A Background. Sm
May 05, 2013

Has anyone ever NOT passed the check? My credit is not so hot and I had a DUI about 30 years ago (dumb), so I am a bit nervous that this might screw up my employment. In the old days, people just hired you or didn't hire you. Sigh. ...

Pt Was Passing The S/l Tolinger In Track Practice
Mar 22, 2015

Just Passing Along! Ocala Fl In- House Mt Supervisor Job. Sweet Hours
Feb 24, 2013

http://health-care-jobs.advanceweb.com/job-details.php?jobid=156482&jobFltr=&comFltr=&stFltr=&cityFltr=&page= This link is for a mon - fri 8-430 MT supervisor in house position in Ocala fl. Thought I'd pass it along. Just wish I lived there for this job!! ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

At-will Employment
Aug 16, 2011

If your employment with an MTSO is "at will," doesn't that apply to BOTH you and them? The legal meaning of "at-will employment" is as follows: "A common-law rule that an employment contract of indefinite duration can be terminated by either the employer or the employee at any time for any reason; also known as terminable at will." So, given this legal rule, why are we deemed ineligible for rehire when we leave an MTSO without what they perceive as fair notice? ...

Need Employment Help PLEASE
Nov 18, 2011

I need some help.  I recently became a single mom....and then lost my previous job due to taking some time off to gain custody of my niece due to an abuse situation she was in.  So now I am a single mom of 2 children.  After 2 months I finally found a job but not doing transcription.  I am not making it financially with what I am doing now, especially adding the cost of gas driving 30 minutes each way back and forth to work.  SOOOO.....I am in desperate need of some help ...

PRN Employment
Apr 15, 2012

Are there any "reputable" companies offering prn transcription opportunities any more?  I am finding myself with times where my workflow is slow and would love to have a backup, but I also dont want to commit to more than I can handle.  Would appreciate some suggestion/feedback.    ...

Looking For Employment
Jun 24, 2014

Hello, I am currently looking for employment in either In-House transcription near Spring Hill, Florida or employment with a company that will provide the computer and equipment needed. Any information is appreciated. Thank you, Kathy ...

Employment Status Changes
Dec 06, 2009

For anyone who has changed from full-time to part-time status, have you still been able to get time off when needed, and what exactly is meant by flexible part time (flexible for whom)?  With all the recent changes, I am finding it necessary to begin heading in another direction. ...

Considering Employment With Medquist
Oct 05, 2010

I took a test for Medquist three months ago and was told I didni't pass, even when I know I had to have.  I got a call this afternoon from someone in HR about wanting me to please take the test again.  Is this company worth working for?   I've looked online and some people are posting that they are only making $7-9 an hour?  Any help with this would be sincerely appreciated.  Thank you! ...

Considering Employment With Amphion
Jan 05, 2011

I am considering employment with Amphion.  I've heard it's a great company to work for. Does anyone have any feedback regarding Amphion that they'd be willing to share? Thanks - Joyce ...

Healthcare Employment
Jan 16, 2011

Has anyone else answered ads for them.  You do a really EASY test. They offer to train you for free..  then send you emails... basically to schedule a job interview.  You text them.  They send you this agreement, which says that in order to work for them you need to plunk out $450 to buy their software.. This does not quite seem on the level to me.. I have been working in this industry going on 20 years.  I work in house right now..  but job situation is precariou ...

Trying To Gain Employment
Aug 17, 2011

I graduated from Kaplan University last July and I have still not been able to find employment in medical transcription. I have even tried to get my foot in the door as far as working as a medical receptionist, secretary and in medical records to no avail. Is there any advice that you seasoned MTs can give me? Any and all advice would be greately appreciated.   Thanks, Keasha :) ...

Employment Advice
Aug 31, 2011

In a nutshell, I graduated from Career Step in 2007 with High Honors and worked for TRS for a year.  I was happy at TRS and produced quality work (98.5% accuracy).  Then life intervened and the past few years have been rough. The good news is, I survived   I would like to get back into transcription, but I am having a hard time filling the "recent" experience qualification most reputable companies have.  In an attempt to refresh my skills while I am waiting on rejection emai ...