A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA feedback playback control panel problems??? - Lisa

Posted: Jul 24, 2012

Is anyone having else having problems with the QA feedback playback control panel?? ?  Since around the end of June, my playback control panel is no longer stationary or fixed to the bottom of the window so that I could use it easily to playback, start and stop audio to listen to corrections.  It now is fixed to the bottom of the text and scrolls out of view if I'm at the top of the report.  Also list of corrections on the right also is no longer fixed to the screen and scrolls out of view on going to bottom of report.  If you have noticed this problem, please submit and incident report in Remedy.  I guess I'm the only one who's reported this.  It's really annoying on long reports too.  Thanks.

Control panel for audio - Frustrated MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi there, yes I am having those problems too. On a long report its ridiculous, I have to scroll to the bottom, hit the play, get back up to the top where I want to listen, and if I don't make it, scroll back to the bottom to hit the pause and replay. WHAT THE HECK?

Similar Messages:

Help Dictaphone ESP Control Panel Wont Pop Up
May 15, 2011

I have been using Dictaphone's ESP Expansion Program for over 3 years now in Word and all of a sudden the other day, when I click on Control/Control to open the ESP Control Panel, nothing.....Then I went to Tools and clicked on ESP Control Panel and nothing.....I cant access it.  My ESP personal files are huge and I have saved them in many safe places so Im not worried about losing them but I cant add, delete, or edit any of my thousands of expansion files.  ALso, the esps work when I typ ...

Welkigen Panel (nm)
Nov 11, 2009

. ...

Food Panel
Apr 13, 2011

s/l doc is saying spoo panel or SPU panel or could be food panel if he is just pronouncing it wrong.   "spoo" panel, gluten, lactose intolerance will be checked, and stool O&P.     Any ideas?  Thanks!   ...

HIT Panel Archer?
Dec 06, 2011

Positive HIT panel status post (sounds like) "an archer ban"  ??  currently now on anticoagulation. ...

S/l Whack Panel
Mar 23, 2012

Doing serologies, including ANA, rheumatoid factor, CCP, and s/l Whack panel. ...

Chemistry Panel Question
Dec 24, 2009

Sounds like sodium 136, potassium 4.5, chloride 97 and "CNO" of 28.  He later says CO2, so I don't guess it is that.  Please help. ...

Cholesterol Panel Levels
Aug 31, 2011

In all my years as a medical transcriptionist, I have never seen levels as low as these.  I went back and listened several times and I still can't believe what I'm hearing.  Have any of you every heard of levels this low: Cholesterol was 90, triglycerides 103.  HDL 6, LDL of 64. ...

: Autolomatous" Panel
Jul 15, 2012

Patient seen for bruising and previously had platelet functions, coags, and "autolomatous" panel. ??? Thanks. ...

First Day On DQS 7 - Playback Problem
Oct 15, 2012

At times, all of a sudden the playback will go back to the beginning. Very frustrating as I then have to find my place again. Is this is a problem for others - or am I accidentally hitting some key combination? ...

Fluency Playback
Nov 24, 2014

you know this accelerated playback thing we were told to disable?  anyone else experiencing that with this thing off it takes way longer to get through editing a job?  another way they've figured out how to get us to make less money?   dying here.   i was reading some of the other posts where they were saying they used to get 50,000/year doing transcription.  Holy Moly!!  the most i ever got, after 20 years of employment at the same hospital was abou ...

Is There A Way To Hide The Huge Statistics Panel In 7.2??
Mar 07, 2013

It takes up most of the screen, and I don't care about any of those statistics anyway.  Just let me work without harrassing me about my stats. ...

Very Weird .wav Playback Problem
Aug 31, 2010

I have some .wav files I need to load into Express Scribe for a potential placement with a company for school. They will not play in windows media player, or Express Scribe. In ES it says "Opening audio file failed." After this I even downloaded other .wav files for school and they work and play just fine. I am totally at a loss as to why these particular files won't play. Another student said they are working fine for her. Any ideas? ...

Help Request For Audio Playback
Apr 12, 2011

Can anyone tell me how to change the playback on the DQS audio?  Right now I'm getting a playback of about 3 or 4 words, and it's more of a hindrance than a help.   ...

Ctrl G Playback Highlighter And
Sep 12, 2012

I keep getting e-mails that I am not using this shortcut while editing in 7.1. I don't understand how it works (I've tried) and how is it helpful? Seems like unnecessary keystrokes to me. Anybody using it who cares to explain it? TIA ...

Audio/Playback Problems?
Nov 07, 2014

Anyone else having playback problems...delay in hearing dictation with foot pedal, jerky cursor movement?  ...

Express Scribe - What Settings Are You Using Under The Playback Tab
Feb 10, 2010

I wanted to know if anybody is using Express Scribe. If so, what settings are you using under the Playback tab. I am having a hard time listening to the doctors that I dictate for and the practice files I have to do for school (haven't passed my final yet). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ...

I'm Missing The Call. I Was Going To Watch A Playback Later, But I Think I'd
Oct 15, 2012

x ...

Audio Playback Keyboard Shortcuts
Oct 16, 2012

Does anybody know what the keyboard shortcuts are to stop and start audio playback in DQS? I know I have done it by accident before, and it keeps playing, unlike if you use the foot pedan where you have to hold it down the whole time.   I have never liked having to hold the pedal down.  I was used to Express Scribe, where you can tap to start and stop and don't have to keep your foot pressed down.  Now I am standing up some of the time while working to avoid s ...

Anything Other Than ExpressScribe To Playback Test Files?
Feb 25, 2014

Apparently, and I did not know this since I have not used it in a long time, it is no longer free to use with a footpedal.  I know I can play it back in Windows Media, but again, I cannot control it and it takes to long to transcribe anything. ...

How Do You Decrease Playback In EMDAT/Inscribe
Nov 01, 2014

I have racked my brain trying to figure this out and it's driving me nuts.  When I let up off the foot pedal the dictation goes back too far.  Anybody out there know?  Please help. ...

Foot Pedal/audio Playback
Jan 26, 2015

Does this happen to anyone else - your footpedal stops working in the middle of a note and you have to use the keyboard commands to finish playing the audio, you upload the job and the footpedal may work for the next note or may not.  Frustrating.  Not as good with the keyboard commands for audio.  I have shut down and restarted and that will help for a while.  Called IT and of course, they say my footpedal is fine and to shut down if it happens then log back in.  Its ri ...

Anyone With Playback Problem With Practical Part Of M*Modal Test? Sm
Mar 21, 2012

I had no problems wit the objectiv questions but when I tried to use the keyboard controls or foot pedal to transcribe the sample reports, wouldn't work, even after I downloaded their footpedal software from Career Step.  ...

Express Scribe - I CANNOT Figure Out How To Create A Playback Time
Aug 06, 2012

I downloaded the free trial of ES on my computer which runs Windows 7. For some reason I CANNOT figure out how to create a playback time, the time when I lift my foot off the play pad and put it back on, and still hear some of what I JUST heard. You know what I mean. I have tried changing the numbers of what I think are the correct "playback controls," but to no avail. Will someone help me, please? TIA! ...

QC Out Of Control
Jun 12, 2013

It looks like I'm not alone judging by the posts I just read but have to vent anyway. Anyone else think QC is out of control? The minor things they are editing for defeats the whole purpose of having eScription. There are dictators I've done for years that I used to breeze right thru and now I find myself micromanaging every chart, to make sure every pause has a comma or period. All this is just slowing me down and then the clients wonder why their account is so far behind? I can' ...

Rate Control Med
Aug 10, 2010

s/l valtayazam for rate control ...

Fluoro Control?
Oct 04, 2010

Hi alll, my first time posting! Am transcribing this op report...this is what I "hear" The fracture was known to be relatively stable preoperatively, and the 3 titanium screws were inserted percutaneously, using the 2-sleeve technique over a guide wire.    Fluoro control was utilized.  Blood loss was essentially nil, as the procedure was done through a 3/4 inch skin incision.  Postoperative wound was closed with 3-0 Dexon.  Patient tolerated the procedure well.  ...

Volume Control
Mar 25, 2012

Hi folks, Is there a way to turn the volume up or down using just the keyboard fod DocQscribe?  Thanks a bunch. ...

Damage Control?
Mar 31, 2015

Does it seem to anyone else that there are a few responses on this board today that are obviously damage control.  I call BS!!!  If you were making so much and were so happy, why would you be on this board? ...

Pain Control With ?CAD Infusion
May 18, 2010

This is a note on a patient with lymphoma.  "...pain is being controlled with cad infusion, with basal rate of 1 mg/hour".  Dictator pronounces "cad" (not individual letters c-a-d).  Am aware of chemotherapy combos (i.e, cyclophosphamide, Adriamycin, dacarbazine, and cytosine, arabinoside, daunorubicin) but am wondering if they would be used for pain control.  Also, earlier in the report, the dictator makes it sound as if chemo has been d/c'd.  In the back of my ...

USB Hand Control/SUM Program HELP!!
Jun 05, 2010

I am in college right now for transcription, and am just getting in to using the SUM program... I start summer semester on Monday and am disabled with no use of my legs, I use the Phillips USB hand control in place of a foot pedal. Well SUM doesn't work with it... I tried downloading the audio files to my computer and then importing them in to Express Scribe, which DOES work with my hand control, and I guess the permissions on the files won't allow ES to open the files. Is there A ...