A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

welkigen panel (nm) - TIA

Posted: Nov 11, 2009

panel - more information

[ In Reply To ..]
Is this a lab value? Need more information.

Could it be Westergren panel?

Thanks, I found it, Wellcogen panel (nm) - JT

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Food Panel
Apr 13, 2011

s/l doc is saying spoo panel or SPU panel or could be food panel if he is just pronouncing it wrong.   "spoo" panel, gluten, lactose intolerance will be checked, and stool O&P.     Any ideas?  Thanks!   ...

HIT Panel Archer?
Dec 06, 2011

Positive HIT panel status post (sounds like) "an archer ban"  ??  currently now on anticoagulation. ...

S/l Whack Panel
Mar 23, 2012

Doing serologies, including ANA, rheumatoid factor, CCP, and s/l Whack panel. ...

Chemistry Panel Question
Dec 24, 2009

Sounds like sodium 136, potassium 4.5, chloride 97 and "CNO" of 28.  He later says CO2, so I don't guess it is that.  Please help. ...

Cholesterol Panel Levels
Aug 31, 2011

In all my years as a medical transcriptionist, I have never seen levels as low as these.  I went back and listened several times and I still can't believe what I'm hearing.  Have any of you every heard of levels this low: Cholesterol was 90, triglycerides 103.  HDL 6, LDL of 64. ...

: Autolomatous" Panel
Jul 15, 2012

Patient seen for bruising and previously had platelet functions, coags, and "autolomatous" panel. ??? Thanks. ...

Help Dictaphone ESP Control Panel Wont Pop Up
May 15, 2011

I have been using Dictaphone's ESP Expansion Program for over 3 years now in Word and all of a sudden the other day, when I click on Control/Control to open the ESP Control Panel, nothing.....Then I went to Tools and clicked on ESP Control Panel and nothing.....I cant access it.  My ESP personal files are huge and I have saved them in many safe places so Im not worried about losing them but I cant add, delete, or edit any of my thousands of expansion files.  ALso, the esps work when I typ ...

Is There A Way To Hide The Huge Statistics Panel In 7.2??
Mar 07, 2013

It takes up most of the screen, and I don't care about any of those statistics anyway.  Just let me work without harrassing me about my stats. ...

QA Feedback Playback Control Panel Problems???
Jul 24, 2012

Is anyone having else having problems with the QA feedback playback control panel?? ?  Since around the end of June, my playback control panel is no longer stationary or fixed to the bottom of the window so that I could use it easily to playback, start and stop audio to listen to corrections.  It now is fixed to the bottom of the text and scrolls out of view if I'm at the top of the report.  Also list of corrections on the right also is no longer fixed to the screen and scrol ...

S/L "IgE And A Rust Panel"...see Message
Jan 18, 2011

Pulmonary consult.  The patient has seasonal allergic rhinitis symptoms.  It sounds like she is saying "IgE and a rust panel", but I'm not sure and I can't find anything to back up what I think I'm hearing.  Can anyone please help?  Thanks :) "For her seasonal allergic rhinitis, in addition to Flonase and Zyrtec I have added a sinus rinse.  I have also ordered an IgE level and a __________ panel (S/L "rust" panel)."    ...

S/l "peckle" Panel
Dec 31, 2009

woman with preeclampsia, lab called s/l *peckle* showing a creatinine of.... ...

"coxy" Lab Panel
Jan 17, 2011

Rheumatologist orders s/l "coxy" panel?  ...