A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Past patient reports.... - Debs

Posted: Nov 09, 2014

Really don't understand why they blocked the patient's previous reports...I found that very helpful at times to have access.  Just another thing to make our job more difficult!  Surprised 

Stupidity plain and simple - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I used that feature often, especially with ESL docs, hoping to find anything that could remotely fit into the blanks..So, now they can have a blank filled report. Not my problem

I agree 100%! - Debs

[ In Reply To ..]
I referred to them at times if I couldn't understand medications, doses...etc. It is crazy! Maybe they thought mistakes were being transferred over. I seriously think this did more harm than good though!

I must admit - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
There were a TON of mistakes that were/are being transferred over..The things I have seen, even spacing all screwed up from people just copying and pasting parts of reports is amazing. But I also see a lot of mistakes in their almighty repository as well. To me, if your putting examples in there, every single one should be formatted exactly the same also, and they aren't.

Similar Messages:

How Do I Look Up Past Reports?
Mar 03, 2010

They said we would be able to look up past reports on specific patients and by specific docs, but I don't know how.  Anyone? ...

Can You View Past Reports?
Jun 06, 2015

For those who work at Nuance, are you able to view previously typed reports (for reference) with their platform(s)?  I believe I would be using Emdat, though I cannot say for certain.   ...

Dictator And Past Reports Lookup
Apr 21, 2010

Has somthing changed on how we get into dictator and past reports lookup? I just came back from vacation and cannot access this feature on DocQmanage the way I have always done using employee number.dep, etc. Anyone else having a problem? ...

View Your Own Past Reports On ChartNet SpeechMotion?
Mar 29, 2013

Does anyone know how to view your own past reports on ChartNet SpeechMotion? ...

Help! Patient With Bilateral Shoulder Pain With Injections In The Past, Sm
Aug 21, 2012

In diagnosis, doc is saying Shoulder s/l row lay, follow orthopedics.  Thanks so much! ...

Male Patient Under Past Medical History - S/l *polysectomy Nuvera*??? Thanks. Nm
Apr 04, 2010

nm ...

Looking Up Old Reports, Patient's, Etc
Oct 03, 2012

I was told to look i the manual but cannot find it.  Anyone can tell me how to look up the old reports on doctors, patient's???? I am getting really frustrated. ...

Accessing Other Reports On A Patient
Apr 15, 2011

Is there a way to access other reports on a patient to view their previous medications and diagnoses when you can barely understand the dictating doctor?  I keep asking my supervisor, but I get the feeling I'm getting the run-around and I don't know why.  If there is no such function, or I'm  not allowed to access it, I wish they'd just tell me.  Everywhere I've worked before, this sort information was available, and it helped enormously, but here, I ...

ESL Dr States "Patient Refers Pain," But Clearly Means Reports. Leave It Or Change It?
Feb 20, 2015

For ESL doctors, account specifics direct me to change word if it is the wrong word, but leave it if its simply awkwardly stated. Dr states "Patient refers pain in upper abdomen," but clearly means reports pain. Do I leave it or change it? ...

Patient Reports No S/l "podrum" To The Fall.
Apr 28, 2011

x ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Long Reports Or Short Reports?
Jul 15, 2013

Am i the only one that just hates the long ones? And by long I mean anything over like 4 minutes.  I love progress and ER notes!  ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

She Has Had **MRI's** In The Past
Feb 02, 2010

x   ...

PAST
Mar 30, 2012

The patient underwent a "PAST".  It's an OB/GYN procedure.   TIA  :) ...

Bye-bye Past --- OMG Seriously?
Apr 12, 2012

Just when I think I can't possibly be more amazed by the ineptitude of this ASR program. ...

Does Anyone Use EMDAT Or Have In The Past?
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone use EMDAT or have in the past?  What do you think about it?  Thanks for any information. ...

Atrocities Past
Mar 23, 2010

I just remembered the Impact Room.  I wonder how many trial-and-error programs we've been through over the past couple years.  They must have a whole team of people who sit around all day and come up with one scheme after another, all of which are eventually scrapped.    ...

Past/Passed
May 21, 2010

Rigor mortis had passed/past in all extremities. ...

Past/passed Help Please
Jul 19, 2010

used a 5-French Glide catheter and thru this passed a Spartacore wire into the popliteal artery past the stenosis.....Is this correct or am I losing my mind with these passed/past??? ...

Has Anyone In Recent Past Been In A
Aug 22, 2010

It is about group being out of work.  Just curious. ...

Past Pointing
Dec 31, 2010

For those of you who have been wondering about "past pointing", it really is that.  The doctor actually spelled it out!  ...

What Is The Past Tense Of I&D
May 03, 2011

I was going to go with I&Dd, but that doesn't look right.  Or spelled out would be "The patient had an abscess that was incision and drained"?  That doesn't look right either, but just unsure. ...

From What I Seen When Looking Up Past Docs In DQM
May 14, 2011

People are not doing a full listen/correction. There are some pretty blatant errors, and these errors are being repeated by subsequently dictating physicians who are obviously using other documents for information (as it should be). Blatant errors such as allergy to medications that don't even exit, blatant lab errors that are counter to some of the diagnoses. I shamefully admit to not doing a full listen when I first started voice recognition was back in the beginning, but quickly noted ...

Blast From The Past. Sm
Jan 08, 2015

I was purging papers and came across an earnings statement from TL in 2001 (yeah, I know, way overdue on cleaning out files). Back then, my base pay was 0.0925 and the 2-week pay after taxes, insurance, 401K was $1100. In comparison, today my base pay pretty much is 0.035 for VR and 0.07 for straight. It is possible to make a higher rate at Nuance, but it is not easy, so I do not expect it. My last take-home pay prior to the holidays was less than $600. Also, my TL line count was 3000 higher for ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

Past History: Medications:
Dec 08, 2009

Seizure "s/l seizure in section" X 1. ...