A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dictator and past reports lookup - Stumped

Posted: Apr 21, 2010

Has somthing changed on how we get into dictator and past reports lookup? I just came back from vacation and cannot access this feature on DocQmanage the way I have always done using employee number.dep, etc. Anyone else having a problem?

If you haven't been in for 30 days, it - Just Sayin

[ In Reply To ..]
will lock you out, and you have to have your CCM or tech support unlock your password. That has happened to me a couple times. Other than that, nothing has changed.

Change in region number? - OH MT

[ In Reply To ..]
When they merged the different regions, or whatever it was they did, and our company # changed, we had new log-ins for DQM too. Not sure if this relates to your problem or not...

Similar Messages:

How Do I Look Up Past Reports?
Mar 03, 2010

They said we would be able to look up past reports on specific patients and by specific docs, but I don't know how.  Anyone? ...

Past Patient Reports....
Nov 09, 2014

Really don't understand why they blocked the patient's previous reports...I found that very helpful at times to have access.  Just another thing to make our job more difficult!    ...

Can You View Past Reports?
Jun 06, 2015

For those who work at Nuance, are you able to view previously typed reports (for reference) with their platform(s)?  I believe I would be using Emdat, though I cannot say for certain.   ...

View Your Own Past Reports On ChartNet SpeechMotion?
Mar 29, 2013

Does anyone know how to view your own past reports on ChartNet SpeechMotion? ...

I Have One Dictator Whose Reports Always Have A Bunch Of Blanks In Them
Mar 02, 2010

I put so much more time and effort into his work and they always come out looking like Swiss cheese.  QA can fill in about 75% of these with their guesswork.  No way am I going to continue listening over and over again to his bad dictation when they are pretty much hopeless.  I'm going to listen once and that's it -- that way I'll get the most for my money I'll be paying for the QA! ...

I'm Currently Doing Nearly Real-time Reports And Not A Single Dictator...
Jun 28, 2012

is able to finish a complete sentence without losing their thought or incessantly repeating themselves because they keep losing their place.  It's getting annoying.  I've done about a 1/2 dozen reports so far and NOT ONE has been just a normal dictation.  I'm wondering if all these doctors are unable to focus on the task at hand because of what is going on in Washington right now or if it's just a fluke.  I mean, I have never encountered anything like this ...

Comments On Dictator Input/swiss Cheese Reports
May 09, 2012

Does anyone from *Quality* ever question the dictator input? Have any of you higher-ups ever actually listened to what is being put into your high-tech systems you pay so much for? Is it any wonder that *Experienced* MTs leave blanks in reports? I've been in this field for a loooong time and some days I am appalled by what comes through my headphones. I don't believe some dictators even know the English alphabet (evidenced by attempts at spelling, even when reading from a report). I w ...

Anyone Never Use Benchmark Or Job Lookup?
May 23, 2010

I just got an e-mail to remind me how to sign up for Benchmark and get "enabled" to do that DQM job lookup.  I read on this board that both are time consuming and basically worthless.  Is it mandatory to sign up to do all that junk? ...

Specialty Lookup Has Changed :-(
May 30, 2013

There's a site I'd been referencing for a long time when I couldn't find a doctor through Fluency, which is often. It was always easy, user friendly and reliable, and I could usually find the doctor I was looking for under his or her specialty. Now it's been changed to a newer, sleeker pretty look, but the format for finding a doctor doesn't work and is not helpful at all. For instance, in looking up, say, Pulmonary doctors, it shows an assortment of doctors of variou ...

Previous Report Lookup Is Ridiculous
Mar 07, 2010

Another idea of MQ's that might sound good in theory but in practice this is totally ridiculous. First off, I can't even get any reports to come up....I tried different variations of entering info into the search, only to get nothing back.....so stupid.   Second, do they really think we can do this with how LONG it takes.....first you have to sign out of DQS, then sign back in with a different password to get to DQM?  Get out of here!    I was hoping that maybe ...

Using The Prior Report Lookup Feature Is
Mar 15, 2010

I am amazed at the huge mistakes I am seeing in finished reports.  Who hyphenates left hip hemiarthroplasty?  (The report shows left-hip hemiarthroplasty). That's a minor example.... Worrisome. ...

I DESPISE The New Physician Lookup Feature.
Sep 05, 2010

So let me get this straight: I want to put a physician's name in the report.  I hit CTRL + N and start typing the last name. Before, it was nice.  The search would happen automatically. NOW I have to tell it to search (even for mandatory ADT names when you hit enter to get to the physician lookup)?  Why?  That is another keystroke that is wasted, and add to that, it was nice before that if you hit the letter 's' it would scroll to all the docs with last name ...

Does Anyone Know The Short Keys For Opening The Lookup Function In MS Word 2010?
Feb 18, 2014

Does anyone know the short key sequence for opening the Lookup function in MS Word?  I use it a lot! TYIA! N/M ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Long Reports Or Short Reports?
Jul 15, 2013

Am i the only one that just hates the long ones? And by long I mean anything over like 4 minutes.  I love progress and ER notes!  ...

She Has Had **MRI's** In The Past
Feb 02, 2010

x   ...

PAST
Mar 30, 2012

The patient underwent a "PAST".  It's an OB/GYN procedure.   TIA  :) ...

Bye-bye Past --- OMG Seriously?
Apr 12, 2012

Just when I think I can't possibly be more amazed by the ineptitude of this ASR program. ...

Does Anyone Use EMDAT Or Have In The Past?
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone use EMDAT or have in the past?  What do you think about it?  Thanks for any information. ...

Atrocities Past
Mar 23, 2010

I just remembered the Impact Room.  I wonder how many trial-and-error programs we've been through over the past couple years.  They must have a whole team of people who sit around all day and come up with one scheme after another, all of which are eventually scrapped.    ...

Past/Passed
May 21, 2010

Rigor mortis had passed/past in all extremities. ...

Past/passed Help Please
Jul 19, 2010

used a 5-French Glide catheter and thru this passed a Spartacore wire into the popliteal artery past the stenosis.....Is this correct or am I losing my mind with these passed/past??? ...

Has Anyone In Recent Past Been In A
Aug 22, 2010

It is about group being out of work.  Just curious. ...

Past Pointing
Dec 31, 2010

For those of you who have been wondering about "past pointing", it really is that.  The doctor actually spelled it out!  ...

What Is The Past Tense Of I&D
May 03, 2011

I was going to go with I&Dd, but that doesn't look right.  Or spelled out would be "The patient had an abscess that was incision and drained"?  That doesn't look right either, but just unsure. ...

From What I Seen When Looking Up Past Docs In DQM
May 14, 2011

People are not doing a full listen/correction. There are some pretty blatant errors, and these errors are being repeated by subsequently dictating physicians who are obviously using other documents for information (as it should be). Blatant errors such as allergy to medications that don't even exit, blatant lab errors that are counter to some of the diagnoses. I shamefully admit to not doing a full listen when I first started voice recognition was back in the beginning, but quickly noted ...

Blast From The Past. Sm
Jan 08, 2015

I was purging papers and came across an earnings statement from TL in 2001 (yeah, I know, way overdue on cleaning out files). Back then, my base pay was 0.0925 and the 2-week pay after taxes, insurance, 401K was $1100. In comparison, today my base pay pretty much is 0.035 for VR and 0.07 for straight. It is possible to make a higher rate at Nuance, but it is not easy, so I do not expect it. My last take-home pay prior to the holidays was less than $600. Also, my TL line count was 3000 higher for ...

Past History: Medications:
Dec 08, 2009

Seizure "s/l seizure in section" X 1. ...

Past Medical History
Jun 26, 2010

Past medical history is given as below.  Not sure if the s/l goes where I put it or not since I don't know what he is talking about. Paraplegia secondary to spinal cord ischemia. status post stenting aortic aneurysm.  Iliac artery aneurysms bilaterally. Esophagitis. Umbilical hernia repair. transurethral resection of the prostate. Thoracic aortic stent s/l 6 of 18. Excisional debridement of sacral ulcer right hip ulceration. ...

Past Psychiatric History
Aug 11, 2010

ED is dictated several times a few of the instances are: Hospitalizations: 1. ED age 13 St. Clair Hospital Monroe 2. 15 years old ED November of that year. 4. 1996 3-week hospitalization in Racine was transferred to Mendota Mental Health Institute on an ED where she remained between May and September of 1996.   What does ED stand for? ...