A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Past History: Medications: - padiddy

Posted: Dec 08, 2009

Seizure "s/l seizure in section" X 1.

past history - sounds like

[ In Reply To ..]
sounds like cesarean section x1

Past History - padiddy

[ In Reply To ..]
So I guess the subheading "Medications" should be "Operations" instead. Thank you.

Similar Messages:

Past Medical History
Jun 26, 2010

Past medical history is given as below.  Not sure if the s/l goes where I put it or not since I don't know what he is talking about. Paraplegia secondary to spinal cord ischemia. status post stenting aortic aneurysm.  Iliac artery aneurysms bilaterally. Esophagitis. Umbilical hernia repair. transurethral resection of the prostate. Thoracic aortic stent s/l 6 of 18. Excisional debridement of sacral ulcer right hip ulceration. ...

Past Psychiatric History
Aug 11, 2010

ED is dictated several times a few of the instances are: Hospitalizations: 1. ED age 13 St. Clair Hospital Monroe 2. 15 years old ED November of that year. 4. 1996 3-week hospitalization in Racine was transferred to Mendota Mental Health Institute on an ED where she remained between May and September of 1996.   What does ED stand for? ...

H&P Past Medical History
Sep 16, 2013

The patient underwent left *av facial accretion*.  I don't have anything else to help figure it out and I can't verify it.   ...

Fall In Past Medical History
Apr 20, 2012

Hello!  Can "fall" be listed as an item in past medical history?  Like past medical history of fall?  Sounds wierd to me, but just wanted to check. ...

In A Past Medical History - S/l - Inacious
Sep 02, 2014

I have heard this before, but I'm drawing a total blank and every way I spell it I keep getting spanish words or names of Saints back (argh)! The full sentence reads: (the blank s/l inacious, ignatus, or something similar) No significant chest pain or troubles breathing during exercise. No specific history of arrhythmias in the past. Does not appear to be _____. No history of stroke, diabetes, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure. Appreciate any help, Thanks, M ...

Well, So Far He's Dictated Past Medical History 3 Times
Nov 11, 2010

First time actually turned out to be social history, second time started out sort of sound like medical history which was basically noncontributory, but then turned into the review of systems, and now the third time may actually be the charm.  Now I've just got a lot of heavy breathing while he figures out what's next.  Thank goodness my night is over in another hour or so. ...

Past Surgical History S/l *terwigin* Removed From Left Eye?? Thanks. Nm
Jul 02, 2011

nm ...

Under Past Medical History He Says What Sounds Lilke *pee Vera* And Depression?? Thanks. Nm
Dec 20, 2009

nm ...

Male Patient Under Past Medical History - S/l *polysectomy Nuvera*??? Thanks. Nm
Apr 04, 2010

nm ...

In Past Surgical History, Dr. Says, "Lap Scope." Is It Okay That Way?? Thanks. Nm
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

Under "Review Of Past Medical History" He Says "Doctor Diagnosed, Etc." Is This
Sep 12, 2010

Under "Review of Past Medical History" he says "Doctor diagnosed, etc." for several paragraphs. Is this a heading or does it need a colon after "diagnosed?" ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l Bowel-en-i-tis Bi-mo-sis. Pt Also Has A History Of Colon CA.
Jan 21, 2010

x   ...

Hyphens- 3-day-history Or 3 Day History?
Nov 01, 2010

3-day-history or 3 day history? ...

Dr. Dictates OB History And GYN History
Aug 20, 2011

Doctor dictates "OB history" and "GYN history" on a Discharge Summary, under Past Medical history. Should I spell out Obstetric and Gynecological is it okay to leave as dictated. I forgot. jn ...

Two Medications
Jan 28, 2010

I have two medications I can't figure out...first one sounds like "avencia" and the other one sounds like "sulfazolin" - - any ideas??? * The patient has/had  rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes zoster, atrial fibrillation,   high cholesterol, hypertension and large B-cell lymphoma.   Thanks!!! ...

2 Medications.
Aug 17, 2010

s/l pluridol IM s/l syamedrol   Need confirmation on spelling. Thanks! ...

Medications S/l Grosbag
May 16, 2010

medication that s/l grosbag. ...

AIDS Medications
Sep 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a good reference website for antiretroviral meds? TIA! :) ...

S/l Ruvella (under Medications) Nm
Oct 04, 2010

Ruvella or Rivella ...

Best Site To Look Up Medications?
Dec 26, 2010

for spelling etc... ...

In List Of Medications
Jun 27, 2011

s/l bindestradiol transpatch every 24 hours.  Cannot verify the "bind" part.  TIA. ...

Medications: NROS
Jan 23, 2012

It's a new one on me and it's not even in the acronym finder web site.  Any help is appreciated. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of RSM Medications
Dec 20, 2012

I have a report where EMS arrived at a home where someone was unresponsive.  Sounds like she said "They administered RSM medications and intubation with good bilateral breath sounds.I cannot find RSM anywhere ...

1, Possibly 2 Medications, And Spelling Help Please?
Aug 04, 2010

Not sure of the spelling for either.  Also, not sure if these are 2 separate medications or if they should be separated by a comma.  Any help is appreciated. Also, if you are familiar, please indicate whether they are brand or generic meds.    amiodipine danazopril oral ...

100 Most Popular Medications And Dosages
Jul 13, 2013

Does anyone know where I could find a list of the top 100 medications prescribed and their dosages?  Maybe one of you have such a list.  Hopeful! ...

Incorrectly Pronounced Medications
Apr 20, 2015

How many of you leave blanks when medications are not pronounced correctly? Or fill in because you are sure of what medication it is supposed to be? I've seen QC and QA fill in the medication when it was badly mispronounced. Example: Methylprednisone for methylprednisolone (there is no methylprednisone).   ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Website To Look Up Medications?
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Web Sites For Partial Names Of Medications
May 14, 2010

Does anyone have a good website where if you can only make out part of the name of a drug it will research everthing with that part.  I used to have one ages ago that all it needed was at least 3 letters, but have since lost it. Now a year or so later I am trying to find it again.   Any help is appreicated. ...

Under Medications S/l Brenvella 3 With Meals And 2 With Snacks. TIA Nm
Jun 06, 2010

xx ...

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Site That Will Search Medications
Sep 29, 2010

nm ...