A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mandatory Headers - Wonderer

Posted: Oct 03, 2011

Somehow turned off those pesky mandatory PE and DS headings on the left and cannot remember how or where to get them to turn back on.  Anyone know?  Thanks.

CTRL + H - im pretty sure, then click the box to unhide

[ In Reply To ..]
:O)

Mandatory Headings -- You are correct! - Wonderer

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you very much for response. I have made a note and appreciate your help.

Similar Messages:

Headers
Nov 17, 2011

I know this has been here on the past but for some reason I still feel very suspicious about this.  Can anyone enlighten me if we are paid for headers?  I know somewhere around the time when they came out with the magnificient rewards plan I remember reading we do not get paid for headers that were not in their little Control-H box or whatever they call.  If you had to make up a heading that was not in the headers box we did not get paid for this.  Can anyone please let ...

Headers/footers Pay?
Jan 12, 2012

Any MTSOs pay for headers/footers on each document?  If so, it is a flat number of lines per document, or is it the header and footer on every page?  ...

Anyone Know How To Make Different Headers On
Feb 23, 2012

I have a bunch of follow-up notes and the doc wants each note on a different page all in one document.  The problem is some of these individiual notes end up being two pages.  Anyone know how to make second page headers for each patient like this?  I would like to keep the actual document header and not just space down under the header and put one in, if that makes sense.  Oh, and it's Word 2003.  Thank you! ...

Any Companies That Pay For Headers?
Apr 25, 2012

I wonder if there are any companies that pay a good line rate and also pay for the headers and footers, any company info would be greatly appreciated, thanks ...

Red Headers Gone Wild
Mar 31, 2013

inserting themselves and changing whole blocks of text to red. Very hard to undo. Just started today. Is it April 1 in India yet? #%*%^&%% ...

Transcend - Do They Pay For Headers In Reports?
Dec 09, 2009

I tried to verify my line counts by doing a copy and paste into word from their system.   The only way I can come close is if I exclude all those "automatic" headers that are included in the templates.   Does anyone else experience that?   This really knocks a lot of characters out of my reports.    ...

Does Transcend Pay For Headers In Their Templates Or Do We
Jan 08, 2010

lose all those characters too?   My line count seems way too low for the amount of typing I have to do and the number of corrections I have to make.  ...

My CCM Says We Have Not Been Paid For Headers All This Time
Sep 13, 2010

but I could absolutely swear I have an email from her ages ago that said we were.  I may spend some of my vacation going through my 350,000 MQ emails to find this. Does anyone really know.  If we weren't; I'm really PO'd I spent any time on them. ...

Transcend Headers/footers
Jul 27, 2011

I have gone through older posts and they are conflicting about this.   Do they pay for headers and footers if you manually put them in?  I can understand them not paying for automated headers (cheap, but many companies do it that way), but if you have to manually add them do they pay? ...

Demographic Info, Headers And Cc
Nov 18, 2013

Before I shoot my mouth off, I just wanted to verify, and I can't get a straight answer from management.  Is it REALLY REALLY REALLY true we do not get paid for demographic information/searching, cc searches and headers in text of report.  Is that correct??  Thanks guys, I am fuming in the Southeast ...

Headers And Footers In Line Counts
May 28, 2011

Kind of stumped on this one.  I just recently started working for a company that does both VR and straight typing.  Luckily, have been doing more straight typing than VR, but noticed that after I did 20 or so reports my line counts were around 600-750 lines for those 20 reports.  Well I found out that the headers are not counted in our lines even though we may have to enter a date and sometimes even the patient name.  I was told by one of the supervisors that this is "now the ...

Headers/Footers And Making Template
Aug 25, 2011

HELLPPPP...anyone good at figuring out how to make a template?  client has a form that they sent and it has headers and footers each page.  They have a separate letter form, consult form and chart note.  Then there is a summation sheet at the beginning and STAT sheet at the end.  They want all of this done in one long document, i.e. hard page break between each patient.  I have played with this till blue in the face.  If I try to put the plain summation sheet first, ...

Any ProScript MTs Here Sick Of Having To Place Headers And Not Getting Paid For It? S/m
Oct 04, 2010

I am quite tired of it.   ...

Is EMR Mandatory?
Apr 16, 2012

Perhaps I should know the answer but I do not.  What is the deal with the move to EMR?  Is it government mandated?  I just picked up a good side job transcribing for a cardiology group in my community and it's projected to last only until they go to EMR..the move isn't happening too quickly...are there penalties if they don't move to EMR?  Who is driving this? ...

Mandatory
Oct 10, 2012

Anybody enjoying the mandatory overtime.  Yea funny how we are on mandatory overtime and then get an email that states that if you run out of work, you are required to email them and flex your time and can only make it up after 5 p.m.  So again, you are required to check for your work throughout the day and if there is no work, sorry for your luck and if you want to be "lucky" enough to be employed w/ Nuance, you will then have to sign in and work on your off shift to make up your hour ...

Mandatory PTO?
Dec 09, 2012

Email received said basically,,,time sheet must be approved, make sure you have the required amount of time or PTO will be added to make up missing and you will need to re-approve it..I dont want to take PTO, I didnt run out of work, THEY DID..I put in my remedy ticket release without pay..How do they get away with that? ...

Mandatory OT?
Dec 20, 2014

Anyone else at SS wondering since when is OT mandatory?  Threats of pulling PTO and flex time already scheduled if normal days off during the holidays aren't spent working OT?  ...

MM, If You Want Mandatory OT, Then
Mar 16, 2015

only way I'd even consider OT.  period. ...

Still Mandatory OT
Mar 18, 2015

One hour required again today.  Too many people off on leave I guess. ...

Mandatory OT Over For My POD!
Mar 22, 2015

Finally some sense. ...

Mandatory Meetings - DSG
Apr 22, 2010

How can a company order you to attend mandatory conference calls and mandatory HIPAA training and mandatory platform training sessions and not pay you for your time?  Every time they send an e-mail for something such as this, they refuse to pay, even for an hour of time.  They tell you these meetings and conference calls are a bonus for you, and that they are saving you money by you not having to pay for them someday (do I look like I just fell off of the turnip truck?).  They mus ...

Mandatory Training Without Pay - Really?
Jun 03, 2010

Just informed that I have to take MANDATORY HIPAA training without pay because I can take it "anytime on my OWN time!"  LOL!!!  The course is 45 minutes long!  It is not enough that we have to learn account specifics "on our own time", read the constant silly e-mails "on our own time", but now we have to do mandatory training "on our own time."  Oh, yeah - and we have to pass the class with a test at the end too!  I feel like I am in a volunteer job!   Hmmmm, I ...

Looks Like Mandatory CMT Credentials Soon.
Aug 02, 2010

Just like the post below stated, House of Delgates known as (HOD) from AHDI is wanting everyone to ensure patient safety and the integrity of patient records, all persons involved in creating, editing, organizing, or transmitting protected health information should be formally trained and hold credentials relevant to those duties.  To that end, AHDI should move forward with the support of its leadership in actively advocating for mandatory credentialing by whatever means that can be accompl ...

Mandatory Weekends....why?
Apr 09, 2011

Why do MTSOs require weekend coverage for every one of their accounts? I have 2 and have work up the yin yang during the week but come Saturday, I'm watching paint dry. My MTSO requires 1 weekend day, at least 4 hours. I changed my weekend shift TWICE to work during the "busy" dictation times and I'm still NJA. Now that it's getting nicer outside, I've got plans and wanna have a life again. The higher ups get off every weekend, why can't we, or at least rotate? I do ...

TT Mandatory Training
Jun 10, 2011

In my state, they are required by law to pay.  I called the labor board to verify.  By law, they have to pay if you are a non-exempt employee.  I can't file a complaint until the training is completed, but I can do it online the same day as I complete the training.  They (labor board) also advised that I keep emails and attach them to the complaint.  Unfortunately, it could take up to a year to get the money - my state is sloooow in resolving issues. Even still, my ...

Is OT Mandatory At Webmedx?
Oct 05, 2011

I am curious to know if all this overtime every week is mandatory or not.  MY AM asks for overtime on a daily basis and wants commitments for the week. I have been doing it, but am to the point where I just dont want to anymore, I have things in my life that I need to do or want to do instead of spending MY free time always working, working, working. Does anyone else feel this way too? I just dont want to get in trouble if I dont sign up and "commit" to the overtime every week. Thanks! ...

Mandatory Certification?
Jan 14, 2012

I was told by someone who attended a recent ICD-10 academy (for trainers) that the OIG is requiring all (current) coders to be certified by the October, 2013, ICD-10 implementation date.  I am aware of the OIG's compliance guidelines, but nowhere in that document do I find anything about mandatory certification. Also, I am not sure if they meant certified in ICD-9 or 10, but it is my understanding that the last ICD-9 CCS/CCS-P exam will be given in March, 2013, and at this point nobod ...

Is Hands On Mandatory?
Mar 16, 2012

Is the Hands On seminar mandatory?  I prefer not to take it as I am meeting the required line counts and just want to be left alone so I can do my job.  ...

Mandatory Weekend Day?
Jul 18, 2012

I just listened to the monthly meeting and she said ALL employees are now required to work at least 1 weekend day? Has anyone who is M-F been forced to change their schedule yet?  ...

Mandatory Flu Shots
Sep 02, 2012

Just curious . . . how many of you have employers who are making it mandatory to get a flu shot.  I work at home, I'm not in contact with patients.  How can somebody require me to inject something into my body????  The terms - if it is not done by a certain date, we are subject to administrative action, up to and including termination.  Is this really legal???  I would appreciate nice answers, not mean/nasty replys.  Thanks. ...