A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any ProScript MTs here sick of having to place headers and not getting paid for it? s/m - frustrated

Posted: Oct 04, 2010

I am quite tired of it.  

very tired of it as well... - underpaid

[ In Reply To ..]
Completely agree..In fact, I'm a little tired of giving it my all to make so very little...

I have been an MT since 1987 and lowest pay I ever received - was from ProScript

[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't hang around very long, a couple of paychecks convinced me they either needed to raise their pay for editing or make sure there was sufficient work so the MTs had a fighting chance to make a living (albeit working at least 12-14 hours a day at what they pay). Working for them was like an express ride to bankruptcy, so I bailed quite quickly.

Good luck to those of you still there...I know whereof you speak, that's for sure!

??? - candymt

[ In Reply To ..]
Forgive my ignorance here, but we don't get paid for headers? How do you know this? So when we use cntl H and type in a header, those characters do not count? Thanks.

That's correct. I read it in the letter we received about new pay scale nm - frustrated

[ In Reply To ..]
N

proscript headers - justme919

[ In Reply To ..]
that's right: Proscript does not pay for any characters typed or located in a header of any kind. But the "neat" thing is they arbitrarily stopped paying those characters when they went to their new editor platform last year but did not announce the pay cut. I discovered it by asking point-blank, and had to wait almost a month for my reply. Needless, to say, I am no longer with them.

Similar Messages:

My CCM Says We Have Not Been Paid For Headers All This Time
Sep 13, 2010

but I could absolutely swear I have an email from her ages ago that said we were.  I may spend some of my vacation going through my 350,000 MQ emails to find this. Does anyone really know.  If we weren't; I'm really PO'd I spent any time on them. ...

Proscript, Escription, Is This A Good Place?
Feb 06, 2010

xxxxx ...

Headers
Nov 17, 2011

I know this has been here on the past but for some reason I still feel very suspicious about this.  Can anyone enlighten me if we are paid for headers?  I know somewhere around the time when they came out with the magnificient rewards plan I remember reading we do not get paid for headers that were not in their little Control-H box or whatever they call.  If you had to make up a heading that was not in the headers box we did not get paid for this.  Can anyone please let ...

Mandatory Headers
Oct 03, 2011

Somehow turned off those pesky mandatory PE and DS headings on the left and cannot remember how or where to get them to turn back on.  Anyone know?  Thanks. ...

Headers/footers Pay?
Jan 12, 2012

Any MTSOs pay for headers/footers on each document?  If so, it is a flat number of lines per document, or is it the header and footer on every page?  ...

Anyone Know How To Make Different Headers On
Feb 23, 2012

I have a bunch of follow-up notes and the doc wants each note on a different page all in one document.  The problem is some of these individiual notes end up being two pages.  Anyone know how to make second page headers for each patient like this?  I would like to keep the actual document header and not just space down under the header and put one in, if that makes sense.  Oh, and it's Word 2003.  Thank you! ...

Any Companies That Pay For Headers?
Apr 25, 2012

I wonder if there are any companies that pay a good line rate and also pay for the headers and footers, any company info would be greatly appreciated, thanks ...

Red Headers Gone Wild
Mar 31, 2013

inserting themselves and changing whole blocks of text to red. Very hard to undo. Just started today. Is it April 1 in India yet? #%*%^&%% ...

Transcend - Do They Pay For Headers In Reports?
Dec 09, 2009

I tried to verify my line counts by doing a copy and paste into word from their system.   The only way I can come close is if I exclude all those "automatic" headers that are included in the templates.   Does anyone else experience that?   This really knocks a lot of characters out of my reports.    ...

Does Transcend Pay For Headers In Their Templates Or Do We
Jan 08, 2010

lose all those characters too?   My line count seems way too low for the amount of typing I have to do and the number of corrections I have to make.  ...

Transcend Headers/footers
Jul 27, 2011

I have gone through older posts and they are conflicting about this.   Do they pay for headers and footers if you manually put them in?  I can understand them not paying for automated headers (cheap, but many companies do it that way), but if you have to manually add them do they pay? ...

Demographic Info, Headers And Cc
Nov 18, 2013

Before I shoot my mouth off, I just wanted to verify, and I can't get a straight answer from management.  Is it REALLY REALLY REALLY true we do not get paid for demographic information/searching, cc searches and headers in text of report.  Is that correct??  Thanks guys, I am fuming in the Southeast ...

Headers And Footers In Line Counts
May 28, 2011

Kind of stumped on this one.  I just recently started working for a company that does both VR and straight typing.  Luckily, have been doing more straight typing than VR, but noticed that after I did 20 or so reports my line counts were around 600-750 lines for those 20 reports.  Well I found out that the headers are not counted in our lines even though we may have to enter a date and sometimes even the patient name.  I was told by one of the supervisors that this is "now the ...

Headers/Footers And Making Template
Aug 25, 2011

HELLPPPP...anyone good at figuring out how to make a template?  client has a form that they sent and it has headers and footers each page.  They have a separate letter form, consult form and chart note.  Then there is a summation sheet at the beginning and STAT sheet at the end.  They want all of this done in one long document, i.e. hard page break between each patient.  I have played with this till blue in the face.  If I try to put the plain summation sheet first, ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

Proscript Anyone??
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone have any current information and/or experience with this company? Good, bad, ugly, IC/employee, line rate, environment, etc. Thanks!! ...

Go To ProScript?
Jan 27, 2013

I'm thinking of leaving a company for ProScript....any thoughts? ...

Proscript Anyone?
Jul 18, 2013

Thinking of applying at Proscript.  Can anyone tell me the pay, benefits, QA, etc?  Also, I am planning on working night shift, so do they run out of work often at night or is the work plentiful and is there a night shift diff?  TIA. ...

Old W2 From PROSCRIPT?
Apr 07, 2014

Does anyone have an old W2 from PROSCRIPT? Trying to locate their employer ID number for old taxes. ...

Proscript Pay
Aug 30, 2014

Does anyone know the current rate of pay for Proscript?  Thanks in advance. ...

Proscript Any Info?
Jan 04, 2010

Anyone know anything about Proscript?  Was this once a company called Interpro?  Need info as soon as you can and thanks!!!  ...

Still Happy At ProScript?
Feb 12, 2010

Is there anybody that is still happy at ProScript? ...

Proscript - Any Of You Out There That Work For PS?
Mar 11, 2010

I recently went to work with Proscript after 9 years of hell at Spheris and 1 year of the same thing with Medquist and I love it.  I have a great hospital, great supervisor and flexilbility.  I do work evenings though and that is my choice.  The system is pretty decent.  I can see a few things I would like to change, but for the most part, it's not bad.  Money, (are we getting paid for this?), seems about the same, but I am still learning the account, so I don't feel I am up to sp ...

Information About ProScript?
May 09, 2010

Anyone have any information about ProScript? ...

Anyone Work For Proscript And Do You Have A Second Job SM
May 14, 2010

If so, where, I run out of work continuously. I'm not bashing anyone, just dont think I should keep all my eggs in one basket and would like to see what others have done. Thanks. ...

Proscript - Warning!
Jul 13, 2010

This is for anyone thinking of going to work for Proscript (I understand that they are advertising):   This is NOT the Proscript that was a great, great company to work for some years ago.  That crew was the old ddi crew and they brought the ddi corporate culture with them:  Fair to clients, fair to employees, and they valued their employees equally with their clients.  They would attempt to work with an MT to see how to get any problems resolved.  &n ...

Does Anyone Work For Proscript?
Aug 05, 2010

Does anyone work for Proscript?  I read where they were hiring, but I also heard they have no work, once you start working for them.  Just wondering if I should waste my time with another disappointing company, that offers so much and delivers so little and we are hung out to dry. ...

Anyone Know Anything About ProScript? Just Curious
Sep 08, 2010

I haven't heard much about them. ...

Proscript Documentation
Sep 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Proscript Documentation is the same company as Proscript?  I once worked for Proscript and I just applied at Proscript Documentation and took their test and realized it was the same account I worked on with the other PS.  Are they related?  I know Proscript does overflow work and I am wondering if they are a subsidiary of PS Documentation.  ...

ProScript Is A Sweatshop.
Oct 10, 2010

nm ...