A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

headers/footers pay? - dogluver

Posted: Jan 12, 2012

Any MTSOs pay for headers/footers on each document?  If so, it is a flat number of lines per document, or is it the header and footer on every page? 

header/footer pay NONE - out of luck

[ In Reply To ..]
Not anymore, went away a few years ago. Hospitals think they shouldn't pay for it since all the information comes over electronically.

No pay for work we do on headers/footers - wheres_my_job

[ In Reply To ..]
Great issue to bring up for MT week this year - all mixed up with Occupy, yeah, I like it.

just another creative way to gouge us - incognito

[ In Reply To ..]
As well as fudging line counts, not paying for spaces, not allowing 2 spaces after a period, not paying for difficulty factor (haha), looking up addresses on our own time, etc., and ad nauseum.

What a racket.

I get paid for headers/footers. Depends on the company - and depends on the account, I guess.

[ In Reply To ..]
`

There's one company that says they pay sm - Looker

[ In Reply To ..]
think maybe TTS in NH? Know I have seen it somewhere recently, but am sure they cut corners someplace else.

Similar Messages:

Transcend Headers/footers
Jul 27, 2011

I have gone through older posts and they are conflicting about this.   Do they pay for headers and footers if you manually put them in?  I can understand them not paying for automated headers (cheap, but many companies do it that way), but if you have to manually add them do they pay? ...

Headers And Footers In Line Counts
May 28, 2011

Kind of stumped on this one.  I just recently started working for a company that does both VR and straight typing.  Luckily, have been doing more straight typing than VR, but noticed that after I did 20 or so reports my line counts were around 600-750 lines for those 20 reports.  Well I found out that the headers are not counted in our lines even though we may have to enter a date and sometimes even the patient name.  I was told by one of the supervisors that this is "now the ...

Headers/Footers And Making Template
Aug 25, 2011

HELLPPPP...anyone good at figuring out how to make a template?  client has a form that they sent and it has headers and footers each page.  They have a separate letter form, consult form and chart note.  Then there is a summation sheet at the beginning and STAT sheet at the end.  They want all of this done in one long document, i.e. hard page break between each patient.  I have played with this till blue in the face.  If I try to put the plain summation sheet first, ...

Does Anyone Know If We Are Paid For Footers?
Jun 06, 2013

So much time taken, between Blue I, binoculars, saving text to change work type, etc, add a bookmark.  Just wondering if we're compensated for this.  Thanks. ...

Spaces/footers
Dec 15, 2014

I see in TTS ad they pay for headers, footers and spaces.  Sounds like lines are easier to come by with this company.  ...

Headers
Nov 17, 2011

I know this has been here on the past but for some reason I still feel very suspicious about this.  Can anyone enlighten me if we are paid for headers?  I know somewhere around the time when they came out with the magnificient rewards plan I remember reading we do not get paid for headers that were not in their little Control-H box or whatever they call.  If you had to make up a heading that was not in the headers box we did not get paid for this.  Can anyone please let ...

Mandatory Headers
Oct 03, 2011

Somehow turned off those pesky mandatory PE and DS headings on the left and cannot remember how or where to get them to turn back on.  Anyone know?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know How To Make Different Headers On
Feb 23, 2012

I have a bunch of follow-up notes and the doc wants each note on a different page all in one document.  The problem is some of these individiual notes end up being two pages.  Anyone know how to make second page headers for each patient like this?  I would like to keep the actual document header and not just space down under the header and put one in, if that makes sense.  Oh, and it's Word 2003.  Thank you! ...

Any Companies That Pay For Headers?
Apr 25, 2012

I wonder if there are any companies that pay a good line rate and also pay for the headers and footers, any company info would be greatly appreciated, thanks ...

Red Headers Gone Wild
Mar 31, 2013

inserting themselves and changing whole blocks of text to red. Very hard to undo. Just started today. Is it April 1 in India yet? #%*%^&%% ...

Transcend - Do They Pay For Headers In Reports?
Dec 09, 2009

I tried to verify my line counts by doing a copy and paste into word from their system.   The only way I can come close is if I exclude all those "automatic" headers that are included in the templates.   Does anyone else experience that?   This really knocks a lot of characters out of my reports.    ...

Does Transcend Pay For Headers In Their Templates Or Do We
Jan 08, 2010

lose all those characters too?   My line count seems way too low for the amount of typing I have to do and the number of corrections I have to make.  ...

My CCM Says We Have Not Been Paid For Headers All This Time
Sep 13, 2010

but I could absolutely swear I have an email from her ages ago that said we were.  I may spend some of my vacation going through my 350,000 MQ emails to find this. Does anyone really know.  If we weren't; I'm really PO'd I spent any time on them. ...

Demographic Info, Headers And Cc
Nov 18, 2013

Before I shoot my mouth off, I just wanted to verify, and I can't get a straight answer from management.  Is it REALLY REALLY REALLY true we do not get paid for demographic information/searching, cc searches and headers in text of report.  Is that correct??  Thanks guys, I am fuming in the Southeast ...

Any ProScript MTs Here Sick Of Having To Place Headers And Not Getting Paid For It? S/m
Oct 04, 2010

I am quite tired of it.   ...