A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MD just gave weight in kilometers. Not kidding. - not that dumb

Posted: Nov 24, 2010

Embarassed

it takes a long time to drive that weight - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

LMAO!! - MTINND

[ In Reply To ..]
That was funny about driving that weight. Thanks for making me smile tonight.

Similar Messages:

Is It Weightbear Or Weight Bear Or Weight-bear?
Feb 16, 2010

nm ...

Baby Weight
Sep 02, 2010

doing labor and delivery, on prior report QA changed 9 lbs to 9lbs, which is correct or should pounds be spelled out?  I was taught 9 lbs 15 oz but not sure if that is correct now? ...

Weight Bear
Oct 12, 2010

Is it weight bear or weightbear - one or two words?  My spell check says two words by QA says one.  What I found on my own that it actually should be bear weight.  Now I'm really confused.  TIA for any opinions. ...

Weight Is 124 And 3/4 Pounds
Jun 01, 2011

I don't get this whole weight thing. There are 16 ounces in a pound. How do you transcribe 124 and 3/4 pounds? When the doc said 212 and a half pounds, I put 212.8 lbs because there are 16 ounces in a pound and half of that would be 8 ounces, but it was changed to 212.5 lbs, which to me says 212 pounds 5 ounces. So, how would you type 124 and 3/4 pounds? TIA! ...

Weight Gain
Feb 26, 2013

Doctor is talking about 14-year-old patient who is gaining weight, then says, "patient's family looked like they are (s/l nonforithan people). She has no signs of Cushings and blood work was normal. He is referring her to a dietitian. Any ideas on "nonforithan" people would be greatly appreciated. ...

Dispatcia??? Weight Loss
Aug 16, 2010

Please help....sounds like 'dispatcia' weight loss.  Clinical date for an US Abdominal Complete.  Thank You! ...

Concumbant Weight Loss??
Aug 30, 2010

He did have an incombutant/concubant/intontubant/?? 5 to 10 pund weight loss over the past 1 to 2 weeks. ...

Felitional Weight Loss?
Feb 24, 2011

The patient had a (Sounds like "felitoinal" ) 42 pound weight loss.    TIA! ...

2-pound Weight Loss Or .....
Oct 01, 2011

He has had a 2-pound weight loss. 2-pound, two-pound, two pound.... or something else?   Thanks!   ...

Weight Bear Or Weightbear
Nov 03, 2011

weight bear - two words or one (weightbear)  ? Rule of thumb, I always type it as two, weight bear, but one if weightbearing. Anyone know if this is correct? Please and thanks! ...

Birth Weight Or Birthweight? 1 Or 2 Words?
Jun 09, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Are both ways correct?  TIA ...

Was Let Go Because QA Gave Me 97%
Mar 29, 2010

I was let go from my full time job of 10 years.  I dont think I can collect unemployment if I have a part time typing job............ can I? ...

Does Nuance Pay A Portion Of A Weight Loss Program?
Oct 19, 2014

x ...

Gave Up Transcription
Jan 23, 2010

Had to give it up after almost 17 years.  My wrists are shot (CTS) (surgery failed to help) and have cervical radiculopathy (numbness and tingling in arms and hands constantly and shooting pains up forearms).  Went on Work comp then SSD.  Get out before you ruin your health.  It's not worth it. ...

Exactly Why I Gave No Notice
Apr 25, 2010

I read the post below from the MDI/Transcend MT who is struggling with BeyondTXT.  When I was informed last week that this platform was going to be installed on my computer in a day or so and then training would take place for God knows how long, I  hung up during the conference call and immediately resigned.  I had started another job, which I was going to give a trial period before leaving Transcend, but I realized that taking the time and effort to learn this unfriendly user pl ...

Gave Notice To The Q
Dec 14, 2010

Hi all.  I've been doing medical transcription for over 20 years, and have been with the Q for almost 12 years (the first year in the office and at home, and then they sent us all home).  Been through all kinds of changes, from working in the local office and at home, to working at home, to being moved to the responsibility of another office, to that office closing down, then to working for a "virtual office" and finally a "service area."  I lost count of how many superv ...

Just Gave My Notice!
Aug 11, 2011

Just gave my notice! Working for the Q was just too stressful! Pay was crap, hours were crap.  I couldn't take it anymore! I went from an awesome job making about 25 bucks an hour with great hours to the Q? My other company closed down (it was local) thanks to EMR.  I must have been desperate.  Just accepted another job for better pay and better hours.. ...

What Companies Gave
Dec 17, 2013

nm ...

Self-reported Height And Weight WERE 5 Feet 5 Inches And 125 Pounds
Apr 18, 2014

1)  Self-reported height and weight WERE 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds OR 2)  Self-reported height and weight WAS 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds. The doc always dictates #2.   ...

Got An E-mail From MQ Friend. She Gave Her
Aug 15, 2010

Another one bites the dust.  She said she didn't have anything lined up yet; just couldn't stand the stress any longer.  ...

Gave Notice Yesterday...
Aug 14, 2012

My employers response?  Crickets...nada...nothing.  Not even an acknowledgement that I was leaving.  Seems strange, don't you think?     ...

Encore Gave Me Bad Paychecks
Aug 07, 2013

I thought I found a good company to work for until I got a two returned checks from them in the mail. The first time I thought mistakes can be made but AGAIN my check was returned. That really upsets me because I work hard for this company and they give me a bad check. There is no excuse for doing this to an employee. I have not been contacted about this check and I just quit because enough is enough. This is very dishonest and unprofessional to say the least. I have a family to take care ...

Just Gave Myself The Best MT Week Gift
May 23, 2014

I sent my resignation letter to my supervisor.  I am getting out before they completely destroy my self-esteem and physical health.  I've had enough.  ...

Pt With Bronchitis. Gave Her A Z-Pak To Cover For S/l Atypicals
Nov 16, 2009

:-) ...

...the Rescue Squad Gave The Patient (s/l) A-dem-a-see. SM
Dec 27, 2009

....an episode of supraventricular tachycardia.  The episode was a few hours in duration.  He developed chest pain and dizziness.  The electrocardiogram was caught by the rescue squad.  The heart rate was about 220.  I assume that the rescue squad gave the patient (s/l) a-dem-a-see.   ...

I Just Gave 2 Weeks Notice. I Am Practically
Feb 22, 2010

giddy and dancing around the room.  At the last second I tried to cancel the e-mail, but it was too late.  Guess it was meant to be.  I have been with this company for 8 years, and they don't deserve me any longer.  ...

Pt Has Been Taking S/l Bontrel Or Montrel Or Monitrel Therapy For Weight Loss (a Pill).
May 14, 2010

Monitrel ...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2010

I get an e-mail from CCM saying OT is approved and not to forget about the incentive this weekend.  Yeah, that would be really nice if the system wasn't down!!!!!  GEEZ!!!!! ...

TT Are You Kidding Me?!
Feb 17, 2011

We were starving for work these past few weeks and now TransTech is hiring 10 more MTs?  This is really starting to tick me off! To the suits at TT who read the board:   Please stop hiring more MTs! We can handle the workload and do it well within TAT.  You always tell us that we are the best, we rock, etc., so why not just trust us to do the job? We really, really don't want to sit at our desks for 10 to 12 hours a day waiting for work and just barely making our 1500 lines ...

CMT Now $305 To Take? Are They Kidding?
Apr 15, 2011

After debating about whether I should take this test or not, I went to the site and found out that they are charging $305 (not the 150 it used to be) to sit for the CMT test if you are an MT who doesn't already have their RMT? I've been working for 10 plus years and I have to pay to take the RMT, which is a test for people just out of school?  I was going to bite the bullet and take the test as my company gives a small pay incentive for CMT status, but I think I may have to forge ...