A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does Nuance pay a portion of a weight loss program? - mt2

Posted: Oct 19, 2014

x

Nuance has a restricted calorie diet plan implemented in your pay - work here long enough

[ In Reply To ..]
and the weight will melt away because you simply cannot afford food. hey, it happened to me, lost 110 pounds on the Nuance diet, thinnest I have been in 3 decades!

Pay - anonmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Really...they whine about people getting MUP...well if they would STOP finding ways of decreasing our pay and put us back where we were, or at least close, before the so called economy went "bad" we wouldn't be! Not to mention, spend some of that money they are making and put it to good use, like train the dictating health care workers how to properly dictate...which means dictating when you are NOT eating, learn manners (no toilets while dictating), dictate in a dictation room, stop slurring, speak intelligently, learn the language, KNOW how to dictate/talk, LEARN the anatomy just for starters. Between them allowing the cherry pickers to weed out the above, suboptimal sound/recording (which I hear from labor board for a production based company could be trouble)....no wonder we are MUP

ROFLMAO!! - no message:)

[ In Reply To ..]

LOL this is absolutely true! - acuteMLS

[ In Reply To ..]
ha ha ha

Search on LifeMart - lm

[ In Reply To ..]
Log in to ADP website and on the right hand side of page is a link to LifeMart. There are a lot of discounts on many things. Hope this helps.

No, they pay a portion - of a salary

[ In Reply To ..]
After the best work is sent to India, we just get the leftovers. I am tired of sitting OOW and waiting for scraps.

Similar Messages:

Dispatcia??? Weight Loss
Aug 16, 2010

Please help....sounds like 'dispatcia' weight loss.  Clinical date for an US Abdominal Complete.  Thank You! ...

Concumbant Weight Loss??
Aug 30, 2010

He did have an incombutant/concubant/intontubant/?? 5 to 10 pund weight loss over the past 1 to 2 weeks. ...

Felitional Weight Loss?
Feb 24, 2011

The patient had a (Sounds like "felitoinal" ) 42 pound weight loss.    TIA! ...

2-pound Weight Loss Or .....
Oct 01, 2011

He has had a 2-pound weight loss. 2-pound, two-pound, two pound.... or something else?   Thanks!   ...

Pt Has Been Taking S/l Bontrel Or Montrel Or Monitrel Therapy For Weight Loss (a Pill).
May 14, 2010

Monitrel ...

Is It Weightbear Or Weight Bear Or Weight-bear?
Feb 16, 2010

nm ...

TT And HIPPA And Nuance's Program.
Jun 13, 2011

Just finished hours worth of unpaid time in and out of programs to balance time sheets for the end of pay period and trying to figure out in and out of programs for 2 weeks with no work.   Now get the email to do the mandatory unpaid HIPPA testing, and still have not WORKED for my 4 cents.  Hummm, when do I want to do this test so I can feel even more hopeless, helpless and worthless?  ...

NUANCE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
May 23, 2014

Nuance is hiring?  I run out of work all the time....and I laugh to think I would recommend them to anyone I actually know personally, much less someone I don't know. Fiesa got me again...I very irresponsibly typed, "Appears to be..." instead of, "He appears to be...," and Emergency room cours...missing the "e" and was dinged well below 99%....how does humiliating myself by signing off that I have reviewed errros like that make me better?  It doesn't.  I HATE it... Wha ...

Nuance Computer Loan Program
Jan 04, 2013

Did we all see that we are available for a $300 interest-free computer loan, for new computer, peripherals, software, etc.     Did you also notice they want the RECEIPT FIRST?  Now, why in God's name, once you have paid for a computer or whatever you would want a loan for them after the fact?   Am I the only one confused by this? ...

With Nuance's Voice Recognition Program, I'm Never OOW But Its Not MT...
Mar 06, 2014

"For erectile dysfunction, see Alice."  ...

Webmedx,nuance Paycut On OLD VR PROGRAM Not Fair!
Dec 01, 2011

I have gone over my pay records over the past couple of years or so and my salary correspondence from this company with a qualified unemployment case worker. When I recently told her that now it appears they (wmx,nuance) are going to even cut my pay more the option I  have is to quit and then file an appeal. If the company were to try and fight me on ALL the cuts I have received in the near past I have everything to show the case worker to get the highest benefits ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...

Paid My Portion Upon Leaving Dr.'s Office
Aug 07, 2012

I have never had to do this before.  I had a procedure done in a dermatologists's office, and they had checked with my insurance beforehand to determine the payment, etc.  They got all the information, my procedure was covered, and she informed me of my portion after the insurance pays their portion.  This is all usual and standard.  However, I had to pay my portion upon leaving the office, which I have never had to do before at any other doctor's office or the hosp ...

Do I Take A Job With Transcend? Just Need To Complete The Dictation Portion Of The Test Sm
Nov 14, 2010

and they will offer me a job.  Is there work there?  I have no work with MQ and would like to find a different job.  Should I take it?  Just need more work and already working 2 jobs!  Thanks! ...

Future-Net. Guess I Must Have Flunked The Transcription Portion Of The Test
Feb 25, 2010

Really not expecting to hear back.  Left several blanks in 2 of the reports.  I have 30 years experience and can transcribe ESL, but on one-try, give me a break. ...

Why, Oh Why, Do They Get To The Laboratory/diagnostic Data Portion And Decide To Speed Talk...Grrr!!
May 12, 2011

nm ...

There Is A (s/l Lens) Shaped Area Of Low Signal In The Weightbearing Portion Of The Lateral Femoral
Sep 27, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Baby Weight
Sep 02, 2010

doing labor and delivery, on prior report QA changed 9 lbs to 9lbs, which is correct or should pounds be spelled out?  I was taught 9 lbs 15 oz but not sure if that is correct now? ...

Weight Bear
Oct 12, 2010

Is it weight bear or weightbear - one or two words?  My spell check says two words by QA says one.  What I found on my own that it actually should be bear weight.  Now I'm really confused.  TIA for any opinions. ...

Weight Is 124 And 3/4 Pounds
Jun 01, 2011

I don't get this whole weight thing. There are 16 ounces in a pound. How do you transcribe 124 and 3/4 pounds? When the doc said 212 and a half pounds, I put 212.8 lbs because there are 16 ounces in a pound and half of that would be 8 ounces, but it was changed to 212.5 lbs, which to me says 212 pounds 5 ounces. So, how would you type 124 and 3/4 pounds? TIA! ...

Weight Gain
Feb 26, 2013

Doctor is talking about 14-year-old patient who is gaining weight, then says, "patient's family looked like they are (s/l nonforithan people). She has no signs of Cushings and blood work was normal. He is referring her to a dietitian. Any ideas on "nonforithan" people would be greatly appreciated. ...

Weight Bear Or Weightbear
Nov 03, 2011

weight bear - two words or one (weightbear)  ? Rule of thumb, I always type it as two, weight bear, but one if weightbearing. Anyone know if this is correct? Please and thanks! ...

Birth Weight Or Birthweight? 1 Or 2 Words?
Jun 09, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Are both ways correct?  TIA ...

MD Just Gave Weight In Kilometers. Not Kidding.
Nov 24, 2010

Is The CareerStep Medical Coding Program A Good Program?
Nov 22, 2010

TIA ...

Self-reported Height And Weight WERE 5 Feet 5 Inches And 125 Pounds
Apr 18, 2014

1)  Self-reported height and weight WERE 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds OR 2)  Self-reported height and weight WAS 5 feet 5 inches and 125 pounds. The doc always dictates #2.   ...

Not To Count My Loss
Nov 05, 2009

why at the end of every shift do I still bother to calculate my line totals - transcription & VR - when 9 out of 10 times I am only discouraged???  Its not my lack of skill, knowledge , speed or anything I have done that determines this loss.  Why, oh why, do I hang in there.  Maybe for the occasional good day?  The high I get when I can fly through a report of an ESL doctor, because I know better what he is trying to say?  Or maybe its the constant editing with ...

Loss Of Benefits
Jan 13, 2010

Okay, I may be dense, the rest of you may have figured this out long ago!  Many times I see comments here about people who cannot get enough work.  Well, at my company, if there is a low volume of work and you cannot meet your line count you are placed on part-time status and cannot regain full-time status until you have met your commitment for 90 days.  Yes, you lose your benefits....your health insurance, paid holidays, dental/vision, etc.  Well, heck, look at the money the ...

EMR And Loss Of Contracts
Nov 03, 2010

Does anyone here integrate their transcription into an EMR?   If so, what EMR company is being used?  Looking for a way to keep a company from going down the EMR tubes! Help! thanks... ...

Fat Loss In Hands
May 18, 2013

Hello, this may be an unusual question, but I have been transcribing for about 3 months now, after completing 12 months at Career Step. I've been noticing over the last week that my hands are looking almost like skeleton hands. It's like the fat is disappearing and the bones are becoming more prominent. Also, the veins in my hands are becoming very, very vascular. They are about the diameter of a drinking straw. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this common with excessive typing? I ...