A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MTs - rush to your MQ Central mailboxes - Check out newest CEO message

Posted: Apr 22, 2010

You're gonna love it.  Talks about our "exciting" new purchase of Spheris.  Yea, "our."  Should be read "the MT's new purchase" as OUR LOST INCOME paid for it!

How nauseating it is to read this from the CEO's POV.  I especially love the end where he states:

"There will also be continued opportunities for all those who share our vision and commitment to uncompromising customer service."

What a crock.  You're gonna need a cervical collar after shaking your head on his e-mail.

Golly gee - radityper

[ In Reply To ..]
Was wondering how long the it would take for the first negative comment. Did you ever stop to think that the purchase might mean more accounts and more work? No, you want more drama.

Did you ever think - that by your way of thinking

[ In Reply To ..]
Yeah, great more accounts for us, that you would be taking work away from the Spheris MTs?? I am sure Spheris had most of their accounts covered and now there may be less work for them by the 2 companies combining into one. Sooner or later everyone will be low on work due to overstaffing.

well said - Marine Mom

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been reading these posts about taking over our accounts and thinking the very same thing, and at some point worrying about MY own job....last hired first to go from MQ and all. Sure, some accounts we have would welcome the extra help on occasion, but for the most part, we're covered. That would also mean loading our platforms, training on our platforms, and training on our accounts, which wouldn't take all that much I guess.
Marine mom - The shadow
[ In Reply To ..]
I wouldn't worry about it, as it is MQs goal to get everything to India. I doubt they will have many stateside MTs in 2-3 years. Semper Fi!
India - Marine Mom
[ In Reply To ..]
The way I understand it is MQ might not have a choice, some clients refuse to let theirs go overseas, and if that is the case, they may dump MQ. When my 3 accounts do, I'm so outta here. Semper Fi! :)

Almost a guarantee that it wont. Some accounts will - probably not like it, and jump ship. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

And such cookie-cutter corporate doublespeak! - I for one do NOT share their "vision"- its fuzzy.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

They are visually impaired for all but the bottom line. - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't even think they are maximizing it fully with their stupid methods.

Similar Messages:

Big Rush Over The Weekend And Now NJA! NM
May 03, 2010

No Message ...

Smoove Rush 11
Oct 10, 2011

Anyone ever worked through them? Supposedly a "hiring" agency but I cannot find an actual website for them (even though they list one). Just wondering if anyone has ever used them? ...

Appendectomy Findings S/l "no Rush" Or "no Rough"
May 14, 2011

The appendix was inflamed, enlarged, and exudative.  There was no **rush? rough?**  There was no free fluid within the abdominal cavity. ...

Anybody Able To Get Into MQ Central?
Sep 24, 2010

I keep getting "invalid log-in" ...

Is MQ Central Down?
Feb 24, 2011

I was trying to do my last bits of training on teamwork and benchmark, print e-mail from CCM, etc. and I got an error message.  now can't get back in. ...

MQ Central Down Again?
Jan 25, 2012

... ...

MQ Central Emails
Oct 27, 2009

Has anyone else not gotten any emails on MQ Central.  I have not gotten 1 since 10/22/2009???  Not even the daily tip????? ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Typo On MQ Central
Jan 18, 2010

Did anyone notice the article regarding our W2s---dated Janurary 18th? When the heck is that?  My, my, someone needs to be performance managed- or at least taught to use spell check before posting that on MQ Central for us all to see. :)  Did they not think we would catch that? ...

Central Seventh
Feb 25, 2010

He has a left drift, left fix, and mild increased reflexes on the left side. There is a left central seventh.   would it be 7th or VII or as is? ...

MQ Central Survey And CMT
Mar 29, 2010

I wonder if we're all going to be forced to become CMTs?  That would be a great way to get rid of a lot of us. ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With MQ Central
Jul 28, 2010

I can log in fine, but I cannot check my mail for some reason.  When I go to the community page I get this message instead.  I am logged in, my name is even at the top of the screen. Missing or unrecognized user name or password for the specified server. Click the down arrow in the title bar, click Personalize (or, if you are an administrator, click Edit Shared Settings) and check your settings. I cannot locate the arrow they speak of.  Any ideas? ...

Can't Get Into MQ Central For 2 Days
Sep 27, 2010

Usually I can get in once a day at least, but no go for 2 days now. I've got a QCare (whatever it's called) ticket in, but haven't heard anything. Just curious if anyone else is having a problem ...

MQ Central Sign In?
Dec 14, 2010

How does one know what their user ID and password is to get into MQ Central?  I have never been there before and the log in page gives no information, nor do I recall ever receiving any instruction on how to log in there. Thanks! ...

MQ Central Down Now. Must Be A Meltdown Somewhere.
Mar 31, 2011

. ...

Central Time
Jun 20, 2013

I am trying to put in a request for CST PTO from 5 pm to 1 am but tells me end time must be greater than or equal to start time.  Can someone help me?  Thank you. ...

System Down At 5 Am Central Wed?
Dec 18, 2013

? ...

Can't Inot DocQscribe Or MQ Central
May 12, 2010

Does anyone else have this problem?  I have been on hold for a while for support. ...

Trouble Med Central E-mail
Sep 01, 2010

When I go in it says "selected IMAP mailbox is already in use."  Hugh??  Is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know how to fix it?  Thanks! ...

No MQ Central Activity For Days
Nov 29, 2010

Okay, it has been days since I have received anything from CCM or Quality Coach.  Not even a "have a Happy Thanksgiving, blah, blah, blah".  Anyone else wondering the same thing or is it just in my service area (West)? ...

Anyone But Me Unable To Access MQ Central? Sm
Dec 06, 2010

All I get when I try is the message..."internet eplorer cannot display the webpage."  It is not my computer as I tried this on both the MQ Computer and my laptop.  ...

MT Finalist Letter On MQ Central
Aug 23, 2011

Wish I could believe it, but I'm not feeling the love.  I could come closer to believing it if they weren't tossing CEO/suit $300,000 sign-on/departure bonuses like confetti and I wasn't losing my house.  I think my spoke broke. ...

Anyone Else Getting Spam In Their MQ Central Email?
Dec 24, 2011

I have never used my MQ email address anywhere else, and I am now getting spam once to twice a week. ...

Is MQ Central Still Going To Work? Anybody Heard
Jan 24, 2012

I never feel very secure with my job, but I am kind of wiggin' out today.  Is there any way to get MedQuist E-mail?  I find nothing for "employees" on the M-Modal site. ...

Bilaterally Central Headache?
Aug 23, 2012

Is there such a thing as a bilaterally central headache?  I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this ESL doctor, but I can't figure out what else she might be saying that sounds like this. Thanks so much for your help! ...

Central New York/DrDocuments
Jun 26, 2014

Anyone work for this company.  They have an ad out.  Rate of pay (spaces, no spaces, VR versus straight)? ...

DrDocuments Central New YorkTranscription
Jun 04, 2015

Sounds like a great job offer but cannot find any information in the archives. Does anyone have any current information on this company i.e., pay issues, enough work, clunky platform, reputable company? Thanks! ...

It's Official - Read It On MQ Central - No More CTLs
Dec 11, 2009

They are all being replaced (I think 400 as  remember) with Regional Team Leads who will cover nights and weekends when the CCM is off.  I think the CTL position came and went in only 6 months.  Is that a record? ...

New Doctor And New Terms. Central Wasting?
Feb 04, 2010

now to evaluate her right lower extremity wasting syndrome which has been associated with a normal EMG suggesting central wasting.   I find wasting syndrome, salt-wasting, cerebral salt. It clearly sounds like central a few times.   anyone hear of this? ...

Central Lymph Node Biopsy
Aug 09, 2010

After some dissection, the single blue lymphatic was noted to entering a blue lymph node. This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the CL s/l pectoris. ...