A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I'm new to MQ- does the pay period end today or tomorrow for the - December 25 pay date.

Posted: Dec 14, 2009

They say the new pay period begins on a Sunday, so I was just wondering.  TIA

I'm also going to have to teach myself how to use TimeWorks or what ever the clocking system is called.  Is this difficult?

PPE 12/15 tomorrow - MTAL

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

pay period - Sunflower

[ In Reply To ..]
Pay periods start on the 1st and end on the 15th. New pay period starts on the 16th and ends last day of month.

Similar Messages:

So With Tomorrow Being The Beginning Of A New Pay Period,
Feb 15, 2015

Have I already worked my last day and didn't know it? ...

OT Today, So It'll Be Dead Tomorrow....
May 25, 2015

x ...

I Am Ecstatic. Made The Decision Today I'm Out Of Here Tomorrow.
Aug 27, 2013

just plain tired of being treated like crap and expected to work for pennies.  Good riddance Nuance.   Just like you gave me no notice in cutting my pay, you get no notice from me.   I've spoken with several other of my team mates and they will be following.  More work for the Indians.  Soon their cup should be running over.    ...

The Person Filling In The TSM Stated OT Was Available Today And Tomorrow.
Nov 14, 2014

We I saw the backlog numbers, I could not believe it! We have had OT on Friday and Saturday a lot, but not with numbers so low. Figured I would run out of work, so I started my shift (second) early in an effort to have work. Well, work must be mighty slim, as I am now in the cesspool, and 1 facility has amongst the worst audio ever. Still in the process of getting out of here! ...

Interviewing Tomorrow A.m.
Oct 19, 2010

I'm interviewing tomorrow morning with Amphion.  Even after all of these years in the MT business, I admit that while I'm excited, I'm also a bit nervous.  Has anyone else interviewed with Amphion recently and can clue me in on what to expect?  I was told the interview process would take about 30 minutes but no other details.  Thanks for any input anyone can offer :-) ...

Who Will I Work For Tomorrow?
Oct 10, 2012

Very appropriate. ~ A Nuance MT.   http://hdstoday.com/?p=203#comment-444   ...

Beginning Tomorrow
Feb 23, 2013

beginning tomorrow, I will be working any time, any day, whatever it takes to get my hours/lines in.  There is work in the afternoons and on the graveyard in my region and I will be there.  Whatever it takes. ...

What A Relief. Tomorrow Is My Last Day.
Jun 13, 2013

I turned in my resignation 2 weeks ago and my last day is tomorrow.  No more nagging about line counts and MUP when they can't even pay me minimum wage (although mine is the second highest in the nation).  I've done this work for almost 9 years now and have enjoyed it, but the pay is just getting too low and I'm sure I can find something better in another field.  Good luck to you all. ...

I Am No Longer A MT- Tomorrow Will
Sep 30, 2014

my new life of not dealing with trying to produce a medical report for a MTSO to look good and make profit.  How things have changed in the medical world and it is getting ulgier by the day.  The demands put on MTs are totally unreasonable.  I am walking away because of retirement and I am thankful I can.  I honestly do not know if I could survive under the stress of trying to produce perfection for such minimal pay and know that a MTSO is making as much as me for each line I ...

Off To Virginia Tomorrow
Jan 24, 2015

Well, everything is all set.  I have all my reservations and my travel plans set.  Leaving tomorrow at noon, meeting the team on Monday morning at 8:15.  I'm scared to death!!  Besides this being my first filight EVER, I'm nervous about the second test that I'll have to take - I'm hoping that I pass!   ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

No Holiday Pay Tomorrow, Right? My Daughter Gets
Apr 03, 2010

Talk about degrading! ...

Was Looking Forward To Payday Tomorrow Until
Jul 14, 2010

I got an email from HR today that my husband was 'accidentally' added back on my insurance.  Note that he has not been on my insurance for almost a year.  How this happened I have no idea. That means my paycheck tomorrow will have about $400 deducted from it just for that error.  The email basically said "Ooops, sorry about our mistake you will be reimbursed with *next* paycheck." That means a 2-week wait for their mistake.  I am not desperate for the money (thank ...

Boss's Day Tomorrow! If You've Got A Good One Let Them Know.
Oct 15, 2010

I know there aren't very many of you that probably like your boss enough to send them a gift, but if you DO happen to have a nice boss it wouldn't hurt to tell them so they don't become mean and cynical like the rest of them!  Employers like to hear it when they do a good job just as much as the employees do! ...

Interviewing With Medquist Tomorrow.
Jan 10, 2011

Interviewing with Medquist tomorrow.  Good or bad idea to take position if offered?   ...

My Group Is Starting DQ7 Tomorrow. There Goes...smg
Apr 18, 2012

my line count, glug, glug down the crapper.  Have gone over the tutorials about a dozen times, but there are sooo many changes, the main one being in the appearance of the screen.  Also, some key commands stay the same, some now do something totally different, plus there are new ones.    I am sure not looking forward to tomorrow.  ...

Non DSP Conference Call Tomorrow
May 15, 2012

Is there anybody else out there that is a newbie with Nuance and has to attend teleconference tomorrow to go over getting us off of non DSP.  Just curious.  I would like to tell them that if they had consistent QA then it might be easier!! ...

Job Interview Tomorrow Morning..
Mar 02, 2014

I have an interview for a full time medical office assistant position tomorrow morning.  Things are still going pretty well for me with MT right now, but part of me feels like I need to get out now..  BEFORE the bottom falls out... (even though in my situation, there's been no indication to think it it will)  I'm sooo scared to make this change ...scared that I won't get the job, but also strangely scared that I WILL get it.... I have no idea what it pays, but it&# ...

Practicing For Job Interview Tomorrow
May 27, 2014

Everything I have seen about successful job interviewing says NEVER say anything negative about your current employer.  So fellow N MTs, any good suggestions of what I could say that would not be a bald-faced lie? ...

Lockout Starts Tomorrow For Our CCM- North
Jul 12, 2010

I know some of you are on lockdown already and for that you have my utmost sympathy and empathy.  We are supposed to start tomorrow.  There are NO HOURS on the swap board and we have been running into NJA every day since MQ did the management shuffle.  I have my resumes out and took some tests this weekend.  Hopefully I will hear something soon so I can get off this merry-go-round that just isn't merry any longer.  I don't want to worry every wee ...

Anyone Else Supposed To Start With Oracle OTI Tomorrow?
Oct 10, 2010

Why no news?  I hired someone to come in tomorrow (a mother's helper) to help with the kids as I assume we are starting tomorrow (originally told on 10/5 but then someone on this board said 10/11).  I don't know how many hours I can work or any details whatsoever.  Anyone else hear anything?  Do I need to scrounge around for ANOTHER IC job?   ...

MQ Put Out The Email For Incentive Starting Tomorrow >:- O
Dec 10, 2010

to get rid of backlog??? Where?? I want some. ...

Another Payday Tomorrow. I Feel A Bout Of
Aug 11, 2011

I wonder just how small it's going to be, this time?   ...

Just A Heads Up That Tomorrow Or Tuesday Is EIDS.
Nov 06, 2011

s ...

Amphion - Anyone Happy? Interview Tomorrow. Help!
Mar 11, 2012

Just wondered if anyone is happy.  Currently tested and have an interview.  It is for the current job posting.  I am needing something part-time that actually has work.  I have two jobs right now and one is more famine than feast and I really need to get away from that one.  It is going to be mostly VR...but if I get the Escription platform that would be nice since i do like that platform.  Thanks for your help!!!  I have worked for the Q before and well, I can ...

My Mentoring Phone Call Is Tomorrow
May 06, 2012

My mentoring phone call is tomorrow. Does everyone get a mentor as well? What do they talk about? I have a list of questions for her but they're mainly about complaints. I'm even going to ask if I can't do my job good enough, then they should do it themselves or even send it back to India. I want to know if this mentoring program is the first step in my being fired. I'm very concerned about my job and maybe I shouldn't ask these questions, but the way they treat us ...

Sure Hope They Cancel The Maintenance Tomorrow
Jan 12, 2013

night since we are going to have to work all through Saturday and Sunday to make up for this. ...

Important Conference Call Tomorrow?
Sep 10, 2013

Important conference call tomorrow.  Wonder what is going on now. ...

Did You Guys Notice It Said Orientation Was Tomorrow?
Mar 20, 2014

I hope they send out the info on that soon.  ...