A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hourly PTO pay - MT

Posted: Jul 17, 2012

I just started with MModal a few months ago and I'm searching for the job offer that states the amount of $$$ we receive per hour in PTO.   Meanwhile, I thought I would come here and ask.  Is it $10 or $12 per hour?   I'm thinking it's one of those.  I could be getting these numbers mixed up with training pay though. 

It's different for everybody. - buddymt

[ In Reply To ..]
It is an average of 6 months and changes twice a year. I would suspect it starts out at $12 an hour. I just don't remember since it has been 8 years since I started at here.

Similar Messages:

Hourly Pay
Nov 24, 2014

What is a good hourly rate for a home-based transcriptionist?   Having a hard time trying to decide what to ask for! ...

Can An IC Demand Hourly Pay Or Does It Have To Be Cpl?
Nov 06, 2009

Can an IC demand hourly pay or does it have to be cpl? ...

What's An Hourly Rate?
Dec 26, 2009

I am thinking of getting into medical transcription but all I read on here is negative posts about how little work is available and how you are all getting paid less than you were last year.  Now, please don't flame me, I know this is a cheeky question, but to be quite honest ".08 cpl" doesn't mean much to me.  Would anyone mind telling me what they actually earn per hour (when the work is there) and how many hours per day they generally work.  It will just give me an id ...

Hourly QA Rates?
Dec 30, 2010

I am wondering if anyone would share the going hourly rate (being paid by the hour, not by the line) for QA?  How many lines an hour are required to get the rate? TIA ...

Figuring Out Ppl Instead Of Hourly
Jan 25, 2011

I've been paid by the hour for the past 11 years, was laid off and am now searching for work. How do I transition to ppl pay to equal the amount of my unemployment so that I'll know I can pay my bills? What questions do I ask potential employers? Work load? Average pay? I'm so confused! The 'Newbie" Tammie ...

Provider Going To EMR -- Hourly Vs CPL?
Jun 08, 2011

One of my providers is going to switch over to EMR.  I've looked into the program and it's got a similar document section to MS Word.  However, with them going to EMR, I'm assuming I'll lose quite a bit of my bulk work (macros, etc) that I currently have with "straight typing." So my question is this ... is it worth it to transcribe EMR for a CPL rate or is it better to renegotiate my "contract" and go hourly?  I'm an IC/MTSO so get no benefits. Would ap ...

ANYBODY GET THAT BIG HOURLY RAISE
Oct 27, 2011

Hey yall get that big hourly raise... ...

Hourly QA Position?
Jan 23, 2012

I did a search but didn't find any current chatter about hourly QA positions.  Part-time, evenings and weekends.  Do they exist and any recommendations where and where not to look? ...

Hourly Positions?
Feb 25, 2012

Do any MT companies ever pay hourly instead of by the line? I am having a hard time with not knowing what my paycheck will be and would rather find an hourly pay (realizing it will be low) so at least I know what I can expect. Thanks. ...

What Is Our Hourly Pay At Nuance?
Oct 17, 2012

What minimum LPH do we have to make to keep out of trouble with our team leaders?  What is our minimum wage amount at Nuance?   I got hired and no one even told me what our pay is (other than .04/.08 line).   I have only been at Nuance for 3 weeks; I suppose this information is in the documents they attached to our emails when we trained, but I am too busy to look at it.  Thanks in advance for the answers to the above two questions :) ...

Does Anyone Know What The QC Hourly Pay Range Is
Dec 04, 2012

TIA! ...

Hourly Rate For MT
Dec 23, 2012

Are there any companies that pay hourly for MTs and/or QA? ...

If VR Were Done At An Hourly Wage,
Dec 30, 2012

would it be a more tolerable thing?  My current job is currently straight transcription but don't know how long that will last.  I know of a job opening with VR at an hourly rate, but have always hated VR in the past.  The contemplated position uses the Mmodal/Docuscribe and looks simpler than the systems I used in the past.  Do you think I should I hang on to what I have, even with a recent reduction in pay, or go for the hourly VR that also has better benefits? ...

QA Hourly And QC Editor
Jun 21, 2013

Does anyone know how much the hourly QA get paid and how much the QC editors make?? Also, if you know anything else about these positions, please share!!! ...

Companies That Pay QA Hourly
Aug 12, 2014

Are there any companies that pay QA hourly besides Nuance?  Does anyone know of any companies hiring QA right now?  TIA. ...

Hourly Rate?
May 28, 2015

How often is the hourly rate supposed to be re-calculated.  My production has been up but that hourly rate has not changed for some time.   ...

I Never See Hourly QA Jobs Posted
Dec 15, 2009

I am seeking an hourly QA position, but never see openings for anything other than line pay.  Where should I be looking for these positions?  ...

If Softscript Pays Hourly?
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know if softscript pays hourly? Are there any hourly paid jobs out there? ...

QA Hourly Or Not 100 Percent Review?
Nov 15, 2010

Anyone know who hires QA hourly or is not 100 percent review? If so, what is the hourly rate? Company info such as ins would be greatly appreciated! I have 5 1/2 years exp in QA if that makes a difference. Thanks so much! ...

Hourly Rate Versus Cpl
Mar 01, 2011

Been at a cushy happy place clinic job for a few years, no audits, laid back, nice.  Making 18 d/h.  Type the same stuff, over and over.  Boring, but no nail biting.  I produce 300+/hr.  Should I take a position from home?  Will I be making a mistake? I need some opinions pleeease. ...

What's A Fairly Hourly Rate?
May 19, 2011

I've been out of the transcription loop for the last 2 years while I've been getting my registered nursing degree.   I did transcription for 20 years until I got tired of the nonsense.  I'm done with school, studying to take my boards, but have been offered an hourly part-time position.  Can someone tell me what hourly pay is going for now?   I was production paid for most of my transcribing years for the last few years I took an hourly employee ...

Average Hourly Rate
Jun 29, 2011

I'm re-applying to MQ as I desperately need a job.  My question is, are you all able to make at least $10.00 per hour still??  I ask because in searching around, it looks like $10.00 is the best I'm going to be able to do.  I do radiology so I will probably end up doing a lot of editing which I have never done before, so I'm just curious to see if $10.00 is realistic doing both straight typing and/or editing?  Any info appreciated.  Such a shame that its c ...

Does Nuance Pay Hourly Rate?
Feb 10, 2012

I've seen several posts mentioning this.  I'd probably make more money hourly than this 4 cpl editing I have to do.  ...

HOURLY PAY! Transcription Solutions, LLC. NC
Apr 14, 2012

Offering hourly pay for Multispecialty? Anyone have info on them? ...

Hourly Wage As Experienced MTs At $.08/65 CPL
Jun 18, 2012

I'm just trying to figure out what the hourly wage might be for an "experienced"  MT if they were to start making $.08 per 65 cpl if they had a pretty good account and could type 75 words per minute.....and just an estimate would be appreciated...Thank you for your input. ...

Did This Affect Hourly Employees At All?
Dec 11, 2012

x ...

How Is The Hourly (PTO, Holiday) Rate
Jan 28, 2013

Do they just average the pay for the month of January or do they go back a couple of months?   ...

Production Pay MT Job Versus Hourly Pay MT Job
Apr 13, 2013

So, I am considering applying for an MT position with a local clinic for an hourly wage and bennies. I woud have to be in-house for a year and then could come home. I work for a large MTSO now that has had many changes recently, and I am uncertain of my future with them or this business PERIOD! I have been contemplating getting out of this line of work altogether and going back to school, but with my age and needing to work to support my family I am not sure this is a good choice eithe ...

3% Increase In Hourly Earning
Apr 17, 2013

how can that be when there is no work.  I surely have not had an increase.  I am lucky if I get 40 hours in 2 weeks instead of 1 week.  What a joke! ...

VA Contracts - How The Hourly Is Determined
Nov 11, 2013

My company was audited by the DoL.  Now being paid the prevailing wage, paid by the hour, made a lot more paid by the line...  Afraid to ask company how  the hourly is determined, why it changes paycheck to paycheck, why it doesn't match the facilities' counties wage determination (it's VERY much less).  Curious to hear from others who are working on VA contracts, anyone else affected?  ...