A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Employee survey time!!! I am going to be - whodat

Posted: Dec 02, 2013

brutally honestLaughing

Many of us - MTgone

[ In Reply To ..]
have been brutally honest in past years. What good has it done?

They will pick it apart and use it to their - advantage

[ In Reply To ..]
The few good things they will see, the rest will go by the wayside. I will answer and be brutally honest because I don't want to regret not doing it. Surveys are just a way to placate people, they mean nothing.

That was how we got the cesspool - just saying

[ In Reply To ..]
Too many people complained about running out of work so they opened all accounts and gave us whatever job was up next in an entire region, otherwise known as the cesspool. When complaints rolled in regarding the cesspool (clients and employees) the survey results were touted as the reasoning behind it. Wasn't the company's fault, it was the employees who dared complain about running out of work.

They will completely ignore complaints regarding consistent low pay, bad ASR, penalties for QA submission, lack of career advancement opportunities, etc. and focus on the spot award program, new email system or the Mmodal newsletter and pretend that is the highlight of the year and then somehow claim they did this based on the survey results. Yeah right. I am sure everyone wants more spot awards or a newsletter and no one wants a raise or to quit running out of work.

I'm almost certain it won't do any good, but - whodat

[ In Reply To ..]
it will make me feel a little better, that's all.

They will fabricate the results to suit them - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I can hear it now:

"We appreciated getting soooo many responses to our employee survey! What we found was, that 99% of our employees said they felt that they were being paid way too much for their work so because MModal is so responsive to our employee needs and care so much about our employees' wishes we've decided to reduce employee pay by 50%."

The results will say EXACTLY what they want them to say, whether they are accurate or not.
then what is the point of doing it? - makes no sense
[ In Reply To ..]
x
You have to ask why - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
They do it to shut us up and make us think they care. Bottom line is profit in a business losing money. Who is going to take the hit or has taken the hit time and time again? They aren't going to lose money, we are. As for being an anonymous survey, wouldn't bet my house on that one either. Interesting to see if those of us that are brutally honest remain employed. I'll let you know if I get the ax, honesty is one of my "faults."
You're kidding, right? It's to make us feel like we have a say - of course
[ In Reply To ..]
It's business psychology 101 - make the employees feel important, like they have valuable input in the direction of the company, and then they do what they want anyway.

Survey - Mt

[ In Reply To ..]
We will all state we want fairer wages for ASR and they will come out and say the survey indicated we wanted more mentoring...lol.

HAHA! WORD! - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

I just hope no one asks for better communication... - like last time

[ In Reply To ..]
Or a new email....

For God's sake, nobody mention the email!! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
LOL. Last time out of hundreds of surveys completed, that's all they seemed to have gotten from it -- the tiniest complaint rather than the big issues.

I would actually like to know why Fluency has - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
gotten so bloated that's it's eating all my RAM & if they plan to do anything about that.

not that upper managements pay is bloated? - your worried about ram?

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow.

Like us filling out a survey is going to make them slash their - own pay. That will never happen. LOL nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

One good thing...at least we get paid for 15 minutes of time ;) - Oy!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Nope, they reduced it to 6 minutes - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

I meant they pay us 15 minutes of time for doing the survey. - Misunderstood

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Oops, gotcha - NM
[ In Reply To ..]
NM

what do we put that under? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

It tells you in the email - Conference Call

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Oh I see it now - thanks nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Employee Satisfaction Survey
Dec 14, 2011

Wow..that survey was..ridiculous.   I mean the idea is great if they really had intentions of "fixing" the problem.    As for me, my LAST DAY with MQ is Saturday!! Hallelujah :-) ...

Vern's New Employee Survey...what Do You Think?
Jun 25, 2012

I'm thinking of taking it this time since I heard no one was fired over the last one LOL.  Maybe the compensation package is being held off until they get the results back from this survey.  I sure hope this is all a step in the right direction.  I pray everynight about this. ...

Employee Survey - Yeah, Right
Dec 10, 2012

Just got the survey email.  What a joke! The Senior Executive Team (SET) and I are deeply committed to improving the M*Modal employee experience and culture, and to do that successfully, we need to receive candid feedback from everyone.... it's that critical and that valuable to understand the employee perspective as completely as possible -- across geographies and across functions -- so that we can become the best place to work in the industry. ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

PT Employee Gets Any Bereavement Time?
Jan 27, 2013

Can anyone tell me if a PT employee gets any berevement time?   ...

Jeez... Just One Time I Would Like To Win Employee Of The Month
Nov 20, 2012

I must be chopped liver to this company. I received employee of the month 3 times from 98 to 2000, and since MQ bought out my lovely little company, have not received it again. I also have not had a raise since 2000, but whatever. I cant even get a $10 charity bonus that Amy was supposed to give the CCMs to hand out. Where is that? HELLO? Does anyone know that I work hard and deserve some appreciation? ...

Looking For Full-time Employee Hospital Job
Jan 08, 2013

Does anyone know of any hospitals that hire directly for employees to work at home?  I am looking for full-time employment with benefits - NOT through an MTSO.  I don't care if it is hourly or per-line pay.  18+ years of experience.   ...

I Am A Patient And A Part-time Of Employee Of The Same Doctor.
Dec 02, 2009

I have three jobs.  One full time, a part-time and a part-time (done only once a month). The once a month job is for done for my pcp (doctor).  I no longer have need for the job.  I hate to tell my own physician I no longer want to work for him because I feel as a patient he will not treat me the same.  Never mix business with business.  What can I do? ...

Independent Versus Full Time Employee
Sep 14, 2010

What is the benefit of working as an independent? Is the pay different? ...

Can You Work For Two Different Companies Part-time As An Employee At Each?
Aug 22, 2011

nm ...

Part-time Employee Status With Benefits
Nov 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me if there are any medical transcription services that offer part-time employee status with benefits? Thanks. ...

Part-time Hours And Employee Status
Mar 28, 2014

Are there any companies that hire part-time Monday through Friday from around 8 AM to 12 noon or 9 AM to 1 PM that would be employee status? I am looking for a company that would hire me part-time to do clinic work and need to have week-ends off for sporting events for my son.  ...

Statutory Employee Vs. Traditional Employee Status Inquiry
Oct 10, 2013

I'm seeing more and more job postings for statutory employee status.  I'm trying to figure out what an appropriate line rate request equivalent would be since I would be responsible for withholding income taxes.  For example if the traditional employee line rate is 8 cpl for transcription what would I need to request for statutory status?  The same or more? ...

Former Nuance Employee Now Has To Become Employee Again
Mar 11, 2014

Has anyone else left Nuance for another company only to have to return after acquisition? Were you just reinstated or did you have to start fresh from day 1 again? ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

OOW Survey
Feb 02, 2011

I am interested in learning how many currently practicing MTs struggle to get their lines in due to their being "no work available."  Do you find yourself out of work and having to try to make up lines outside your usual schedule? Only occasionally? Often? Every day? Seldom? Never happens?   Thanks everyone!Mary     Optional data: ...

Survey Says . . . .
Apr 03, 2011

to spell the abbreviation of subcutaneous?   is is subcu or subcut?  i have this argument every time with QA.  could i get someone to help me please?  thanks much in advance!!!!   ...

Oh Man... New Survey
Dec 05, 2011

If people were sincerely honest, it wouldnt change anything! ...

The Survey
Dec 06, 2011

Just read through the survey without answering the questions.  Waste of time!  No matter how many of us answer it and regardless of what we say, after it is all over they will tell us that MQ employees love the company.  This is just a way to try to placate us and make us think that our opinions count.  You can all take turns flogging me if I'm wrong. ...

My Take On The SURVEY.....
Dec 06, 2011

I am an MT who has been around for 14 years with this company and I have my gripes like all the rest of you.  I took the survey and stuck it to them when it mattered.  For example, when they ask if compensation encourages people to do their best, the obvious answer is "strongly disagree" right?  When they ask if compensation is clearly tied to performance....again "strongly disagree."  Whether our answers matter or not, it's our opportunity to vent our frustrations with ...

To Those Who Did Not Do The Survey
Dec 16, 2011

I had so much fun using words like despicable and abomination that I just couldn't help myself and filled it out 3 times.  I expect when all is said and done they will tell us that the vast majority of responses were positive and almost everyone loves the company but at least I had a few minutes of sheer enjoyment.  ...

Mq Survey
Dec 27, 2011

Wonder when we'll see the results of the survey!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Ya, right!  As if they would be truthful about it anyway! ...

And The SURVEY SAYS!
Sep 11, 2012

That the enhanced compensation is in place, we have been BOOSTED and we are one big happy globally rebranded party! Whoo-hoo! ...

And The Survey Says . . .
May 06, 2013

Like the opinion of a lowly MT/ME even matters. They are going to do what they want regardless of our "opinions." ...

Age Survey
Apr 01, 2014

But really,what hasn't?  Seeing lots of posts from 60+ and wonder what is the average age of MTs.  I will go first - age 61.   ...

Survey Of New Pay
Feb 02, 2015

Before the new pay rule game, I made 7.5 cents (3.75 cents for editing). Then when this new pay game started, I made less at 7 cents. However, I find lately I've been actually making noticeably more money with this pay game. You just got to keep quality and pending to QC under control. In fact, I think I now make a few hundred dollars more per month, if I keep it up, keeping quality up and QC pending down. I know some of you were actually paid 8 cents (4 cents for editing), so there is ...

Did Anyone Take The Survey?
May 15, 2015

Just curious. I'm about to unload on it, but wondered if anyone else did?? ...

Survey
Jun 06, 2015

For those who are comfortable sharing this info, what is the pay rate for VR (as opposed to straight typing) and what is the average amount of lines one can cover in an hour at MModal?  Thanks for your help. ...

Survey - How Many MTs Really Need Their Jobs
Jan 21, 2010

Question:  How many MTs really need their jobs and how many just do it for a little bit of extra pocket $$$ (have someone else  in the family who  is the main breadwinner)?  ...

MQ Central Survey And CMT
Mar 29, 2010

I wonder if we're all going to be forced to become CMTs?  That would be a great way to get rid of a lot of us. ...