A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do any of you ever take a mental health day - sm

Posted: Mar 28, 2012

I just feel like calling up the CCM and saying, "I just cannot type 1 more word today."

I dont want to let her down, or let the work get behind, but I just need a break today.

Of course, but not because of work.. - AnonToo

[ In Reply To ..]
My husband works from home 2-4 days a week and my kids are always around. Sometimes I just want time ALONE. For me, that usually means WORKING though because they leave me alone (training my kids from the time they were born helped) and I can't say it's because of work. I just don't let it stress me out.

Yes and when I dont take them, I'm usually - pretty slow and end up

[ In Reply To ..]
making squat for the day because I try to stick it out, but in the end my production suffers.

I'm like that without breaks - AnonToo

[ In Reply To ..]
Ironically it isn't just with work, if I don't take a break from my workouts and mix them up--I get irritated and/or don't enjoy them. I have ADD when it comes to television too, which is probably why there are few shows I "must" watch (and if I do you can be sure they will be cancelled, I don't know why but it always seems like that LOL).

Similar Messages:

Mental Health Supplement Name
Jun 03, 2012

Patient was recently diagnosed with moderately advanced Alzheimer's dementia with no other dianoses known at this time.  He was brought into the facility with a list of meds.  He is on a mental health supplement that is dictated as "memory glow".  I am not finding it anywhere and doc sounded unsure when dictating it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Here is the list of meds: Calcium 600mg b.i.d. Furosemide 20mg every morning. Lipoflavonoid plus caplet ...

Mental Health Insurance Coverage
Mar 10, 2014

If you would not mind sharing, I would please like to ask what type of insurance coverage you have for mental health, such as seeing a psychologist/therapist.  I live in Missouri and work in an office.  My son sees a therapist while away at school for depression and my insurance here will pay 80% - after a $650 deductible.  If you would not mind to share, I am interested in knowing if others have a similar insurance plan.  They say that mental health is not "healthcare," ...

The Patient Had An Ultrasound Of The Scrotum Which Showed Diffuse Mental Health Rigidity
Jul 02, 2010

Hahahaha. ...

Part-time Transcription Opportunity In Mental Health Clinic/Bronx, NY
Sep 25, 2013

Wednesdays and Thursdays only. Must have medical terminology, knowledge of ICD-V codes, fast typing, Spanish speaking very helpful. Send resume to Samantha G. at 212-481-9582. ...

Mental Nodes?
Jan 01, 2010

Patient has toothache.  On physical exam, HEENT - maxillary region has swelling and tenderness, no erythema noted, sl "no mental nodes."  Please help. ...

Mental Block With L4-5 And 5-1? Is It L5 T1
Jul 16, 2010

He is definitely saying L4-5 and 5-1 and I am thinking it is L5, T1?  What else could it be.  Says this many times for the OP note.   Thanks for any help!! ...

Help On Mental Status.
Nov 07, 2011

Help. I am missing a word in this section "Her speech was normal rate and on volume ___ and latency." It sounds like she is saying prosey. Thanks for the help.  ! ...

Mental Exam
Oct 07, 2012

Am transcribing a psychiatric evaluation and am sure doc is saying under symptoms of PTSD, that patient suffers from nightmares and hypervision. I can't find hypervison anywhere, and no, it is not hypervigilance. Is anyone familar with hypervison? ...

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...

Mental Disorder In Child
Jun 04, 2010

The patient is 17 and has a longstanding history of "s/l trigluterimania"...she is also anxious. any ideas? TIA ...

Mental Status Examination
Apr 08, 2011

Cannot quite make out if dictator is saying, "form of thought disorganized"  or "formal thought disorganized".  I believe it would be form of thought......any ideas anyone????  Thanks. ...

Mental Status Exam Help. SM TIA
May 31, 2012

On mental status exam, patient was appropriately dressed and without signs of s/l *habicturation*.   I think I'm hearing deterioration in there but could not quite figure out the rest of it. =( ...

Mental Status Exam
Dec 11, 2014

Psychomotorly restless.  Is this a word? ...

Mini Mental Status Exam
Jan 19, 2010

Dr. clearly says "mini mental status exam" can the Mini Mental State Examination be referred to as status? and should it be caps? or is it okay mini-mental state exam? (or status) ...

Umm... Why Dont These Mental Midgets Realize That
Mar 04, 2010

is the DICTATORS?!   THEY are the ones being sloppy and negligent, not the MT who is trying like hell to understand what on earth they're saying.   If hospitals had to pay a premium to get the dictation of their sloppy-guys transcribed, maybe they'd think twice about hiring them in the first place.  ...

Mental Status Exam Axis I
Nov 02, 2011

Mental status review, axis I diagnosis sounds like "frontal auget disorder, mild" or "formal augete disorder, mild?"  I could be way off but that is what it sounds like??? Any help??? Thanks!   ...

In Mental Status Exam, Dictator Says (s/l) Electrothymic
Mar 06, 2014

In mental status portion of a psychiatric H&P, dictator states "He is mildly electrothymic".  Tried to hear "euthymic" but he is saying electrothymic very clearly.  Thank you for any help. ...

Mental Status Exam - No Tics Or S/l Seriodapies
Nov 12, 2014

Can't find what I'm hearing - seriodapies ...

Bilateral S/l Palm O Mental Release (reflex Exam) N/m
Oct 12, 2009

n/m ...

Health Insurance For SE
Oct 14, 2009

Hey folks.  Does anyone know of a group health insurance coverage I can get even with preexisting issues?  My company doesn't offer it.  I've thought of switching companies but all the other ones sound so awful.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Health Ins. And Production
Nov 09, 2009

If you don't make your production in any given pay period, do they drop your insurance?   Do they give you a warning? ...

Kaleida Health
Mar 16, 2010

Does anyone know who took over the account for the Kaleida Health Group in the Buffalo New York area?  Nightingale Informatix out of Canada previously had the account but recently lost it. ...

United Health
May 02, 2010

I have a good friend who left the Q and is working in a doctor's office.  They have to confirm insurance coverage ON some of their patients.  While doing so, she had to contact United Health.  The call was answered in INDIA!!! ...

Bone Health
Sep 02, 2010

Under the impression and the "bone health" heading, the patient is said to have s/l "avortionate" problems - on ergocalciferol for vitamin D deficiency.  He is diagnosed with Gout, Crohn's, OA, inflammatory arthritis, and polyarthralgia/polymyalgia. ...

Health Insurance As An IC
Oct 21, 2010

I am considering becoming self employed (after a fashion) as an IC.  I have gone onto www.healthcare.gov and gone through the steps they advise when you want to take out private insurance.  Holy cow, the insurance plans offered varied in premium cost from $600 to $4000 per month for a family of 4, but the thing that got me was two items:  Maximum out of pocket for individual: 0$.  Annual deductible for individual: 0$.  Woohoo.  This just seems too good to be true.&n ...

Health Insurance Opt Out?
Nov 09, 2010

Does anyone know if my employer can force me to buy the company-sponsored insurance? I can't afford it any longer, so I want to drop it for the upcoming enrollment.  Last year, there was a sheet that stated something like this: Opt out only with proof of coverage elsewhere and attach a copy of insurance card. ...

Employee Health
Dec 02, 2010

I am assuming that the phrase "Employee Health" would be capitalized if the doctor says, " The patient is to return to Employee Health in 1 month, sooner if needed." Should it be capitalized? ...

Health Insurance, Ugh
Dec 15, 2010

Health insurance being dependent upon line account, even when they don't give you enough work, is a sham. ...

Home Health
Jan 22, 2011

Is home health capitalized by it self or only when an actual name is placed in front of it? ...

Anybody Know Anything About Entrada Health??
Jul 11, 2011

I am looking at going to work with Entrada health.  Has anybody ever heard of them or work for them?  Just curious if its a stable, good company.  Thanks for your help. ...