A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mental Nodes? - fairiemoon

Posted: Jan 01, 2010

Patient has toothache.  On physical exam, HEENT - maxillary region has swelling and tenderness, no erythema noted, sl "no mental nodes."  Please help.

nodes - MT Bottle

[ In Reply To ..]
Refers to lymph nodes under the chin.

Mental Nodes? - Fairiemoon

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you MT Bottle.

Similar Messages:

Ac Nodes?
Oct 13, 2009

Thanks. ...

Nodes??
Nov 10, 2010

TOGA nodes or maybe toganodes?? Pertaining to the nose and acute sinuitis.  It sounds like he says, "Nose:  Toganodes (or TOGA nodes) are red and swollen."  But I can't figure out if that is right or not. Any suggestions?? ...

S/L Klokay's Nodes, See More
Oct 22, 2009

Extrmities:  Normal, except for some Klokay's nodes in her distal interphalangeal joints from osteoarthritis.  ...

What Type Of Nodes?
Sep 21, 2010

What is the doctor saying?  It sounds like "Roger's (??) nodes were excised sharply and submitted as a separate specimen."  I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing makes sense.  Thanks! ...

S/l Acc Lymph Nodes
Nov 15, 2011

Can't find this abbrevation, but the dictator sounds like he is saying "shotty ACC lymph nodes." ...

Lymph Nodes
Jan 11, 2012

Medical term for small, pebbly-feeling lymph nodes?   ...

Heberden's And S/l (klokay's) Nodes?
Nov 04, 2009

s/l clokaze or klokayz nodes ...

Dauphin Lymph Nodes
Dec 20, 2009

doc dictates dauphin lymph nodes (in the neck) and spells it but can't find reference to it anywhere on the net. ...

Are There Level XV Lymph Nodes?
Aug 17, 2010

:) ...

Lymph Nodes Description
Feb 17, 2012

mediastinoscopy with dissection of level 4 right and left nodes. Doc says what s/l 'antithotic' and enlarged lymph nodes. These lymph nodes were hard and suspicious for metastatic disease. I cannot figure this out PLEASE HELP ...

Mental Block With L4-5 And 5-1? Is It L5 T1
Jul 16, 2010

He is definitely saying L4-5 and 5-1 and I am thinking it is L5, T1?  What else could it be.  Says this many times for the OP note.   Thanks for any help!! ...

Help On Mental Status.
Nov 07, 2011

Help. I am missing a word in this section "Her speech was normal rate and on volume ___ and latency." It sounds like she is saying prosey. Thanks for the help.  ! ...

Do Any Of You Ever Take A Mental Health Day
Mar 28, 2012

I just feel like calling up the CCM and saying, "I just cannot type 1 more word today." I dont want to let her down, or let the work get behind, but I just need a break today. ...

Mental Exam
Oct 07, 2012

Am transcribing a psychiatric evaluation and am sure doc is saying under symptoms of PTSD, that patient suffers from nightmares and hypervision. I can't find hypervison anywhere, and no, it is not hypervigilance. Is anyone familar with hypervison? ...

Shotty Or Shoddy Lymph Nodes
Oct 29, 2009

Is it shotty or shoddy lymph nodes? ...

Mental Disorder In Child
Jun 04, 2010

The patient is 17 and has a longstanding history of "s/l trigluterimania"...she is also anxious. any ideas? TIA ...

Mental Status Examination
Apr 08, 2011

Cannot quite make out if dictator is saying, "form of thought disorganized"  or "formal thought disorganized".  I believe it would be form of thought......any ideas anyone????  Thanks. ...

Mental Status Exam Help. SM TIA
May 31, 2012

On mental status exam, patient was appropriately dressed and without signs of s/l *habicturation*.   I think I'm hearing deterioration in there but could not quite figure out the rest of it. =( ...

Mental Health Supplement Name
Jun 03, 2012

Patient was recently diagnosed with moderately advanced Alzheimer's dementia with no other dianoses known at this time.  He was brought into the facility with a list of meds.  He is on a mental health supplement that is dictated as "memory glow".  I am not finding it anywhere and doc sounded unsure when dictating it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Here is the list of meds: Calcium 600mg b.i.d. Furosemide 20mg every morning. Lipoflavonoid plus caplet ...

Mental Status Exam
Dec 11, 2014

Psychomotorly restless.  Is this a word? ...

Surgery For Excision Of Axillary Lymph Nodes
Jun 27, 2013

s/l Lower extremity "venadines" were placed? ...

Mini Mental Status Exam
Jan 19, 2010

Dr. clearly says "mini mental status exam" can the Mini Mental State Examination be referred to as status? and should it be caps? or is it okay mini-mental state exam? (or status) ...

Umm... Why Dont These Mental Midgets Realize That
Mar 04, 2010

is the DICTATORS?!   THEY are the ones being sloppy and negligent, not the MT who is trying like hell to understand what on earth they're saying.   If hospitals had to pay a premium to get the dictation of their sloppy-guys transcribed, maybe they'd think twice about hiring them in the first place.  ...

Mental Status Exam Axis I
Nov 02, 2011

Mental status review, axis I diagnosis sounds like "frontal auget disorder, mild" or "formal augete disorder, mild?"  I could be way off but that is what it sounds like??? Any help??? Thanks!   ...

Mental Health Insurance Coverage
Mar 10, 2014

If you would not mind sharing, I would please like to ask what type of insurance coverage you have for mental health, such as seeing a psychologist/therapist.  I live in Missouri and work in an office.  My son sees a therapist while away at school for depression and my insurance here will pay 80% - after a $650 deductible.  If you would not mind to share, I am interested in knowing if others have a similar insurance plan.  They say that mental health is not "healthcare," ...

In Mental Status Exam, Dictator Says (s/l) Electrothymic
Mar 06, 2014

In mental status portion of a psychiatric H&P, dictator states "He is mildly electrothymic".  Tried to hear "euthymic" but he is saying electrothymic very clearly.  Thank you for any help. ...

Mental Status Exam - No Tics Or S/l Seriodapies
Nov 12, 2014

Can't find what I'm hearing - seriodapies ...

Paraaortic Versus Periaortic Lymph Nodes In Cancer Treatment
Oct 21, 2009

This patient has prostate cancer, but somehow or other the paraaortic lymph nodes or periaortic lymph nodes are involved.  I have googled and found both spellings, but for the life of me I can't figure out which is correct.  "This showed a 1.6-cm retroperitoneal lymph node in the low pelvis anterior to the inferior vena cava suspicious for metastatic disease." There are so many lymph nodes in the body.  Even looking at an anatomy diagram, I can't figure this out. Help!! ...

Lymph Nodes Were Submitted For Surgial Pathology As Per The S/l Slide Key Description. TIA Nm
Dec 27, 2009

xx ...

Bilateral S/l Palm O Mental Release (reflex Exam) N/m
Oct 12, 2009

n/m ...