A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Kaleida Health - maggitmay

Posted: Mar 16, 2010

Does anyone know who took over the account for the Kaleida Health Group in the Buffalo New York area?  Nightingale Informatix out of Canada previously had the account but recently lost it.

Kaleida - evie

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm pretty sure it was Focus. Is it a good account?

NO--- unless you like doing 10-15 minute ESL reports - Just my opinion

[ In Reply To ..]
You couldn't make a living on that if your life depended on it. Thumbs down.

Kaleida - evie

[ In Reply To ..]
Ugg. Thanks for the warning.

Kaleida - DMZ

[ In Reply To ..]
I transcribed Kaleida for over 5 years when I was with MQ - their ESL doctors are not bad at all....it was a great acct with lots of work. Wonder what changed besides who has the contract. :)

Kaleida - ex-Transtecher

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to be on this account when I was at Transtech and I left them in 2008. They still had the account when I left. I didn't think it was a great account, at least not on the acute care side.

Focus - onemore

[ In Reply To ..]
Focus recently obtained a contract for that account. They started within the last six months.

Kaleida - Fatmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I guess that is why I don't do it any longer for TransTech. Although a lot of these hospitals have at least 2 services now. The job has become a Kathy Lee Sweat Shop.

Kaleida Health - lynlou

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe that Precyse now has the Kaleida Health contract. My twin used to work for Nightingale when they had the Kaleida Health contract but no longer because this was a large portion of her work. I believe the pay for Precyse was too low so not an option for her.

Similar Messages:

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...

Health Insurance For SE
Oct 14, 2009

Hey folks.  Does anyone know of a group health insurance coverage I can get even with preexisting issues?  My company doesn't offer it.  I've thought of switching companies but all the other ones sound so awful.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Health Ins. And Production
Nov 09, 2009

If you don't make your production in any given pay period, do they drop your insurance?   Do they give you a warning? ...

United Health
May 02, 2010

I have a good friend who left the Q and is working in a doctor's office.  They have to confirm insurance coverage ON some of their patients.  While doing so, she had to contact United Health.  The call was answered in INDIA!!! ...

Bone Health
Sep 02, 2010

Under the impression and the "bone health" heading, the patient is said to have s/l "avortionate" problems - on ergocalciferol for vitamin D deficiency.  He is diagnosed with Gout, Crohn's, OA, inflammatory arthritis, and polyarthralgia/polymyalgia. ...

Health Insurance As An IC
Oct 21, 2010

I am considering becoming self employed (after a fashion) as an IC.  I have gone onto www.healthcare.gov and gone through the steps they advise when you want to take out private insurance.  Holy cow, the insurance plans offered varied in premium cost from $600 to $4000 per month for a family of 4, but the thing that got me was two items:  Maximum out of pocket for individual: 0$.  Annual deductible for individual: 0$.  Woohoo.  This just seems too good to be true.&n ...

Health Insurance Opt Out?
Nov 09, 2010

Does anyone know if my employer can force me to buy the company-sponsored insurance? I can't afford it any longer, so I want to drop it for the upcoming enrollment.  Last year, there was a sheet that stated something like this: Opt out only with proof of coverage elsewhere and attach a copy of insurance card. ...

Employee Health
Dec 02, 2010

I am assuming that the phrase "Employee Health" would be capitalized if the doctor says, " The patient is to return to Employee Health in 1 month, sooner if needed." Should it be capitalized? ...

Health Insurance, Ugh
Dec 15, 2010

Health insurance being dependent upon line account, even when they don't give you enough work, is a sham. ...

Home Health
Jan 22, 2011

Is home health capitalized by it self or only when an actual name is placed in front of it? ...

Anybody Know Anything About Entrada Health??
Jul 11, 2011

I am looking at going to work with Entrada health.  Has anybody ever heard of them or work for them?  Just curious if its a stable, good company.  Thanks for your help. ...

Hey Everyone! I Am Currently Taking A Health
Oct 04, 2011

My teacher IS a lawyer.  Any questions I should ask him??? Just read the post below about the old grandfathered.  I am a grandfathered employee, but what is "new" grandfathered employee.  I had ONE interview back in 1990 and here I am today.  Been bought, merged, and aquired with name changes to finally, Medquist and soon, we will probably getting a new name again after all the acquisitions.  It seems our company is probably run by a lot of lawyers who know how to handle ...

Don't Know If This Should Be Here Or Under Health Issues
Nov 11, 2011

I think I'm losing my hearing in the "human voice" decibel range or frequency or whatever its called.  I'm only 47, but in the past few years I have had trouble hearing conversation when there is ambient noise, as in a restaurant or at a party.  I sometimes have trouble hearing my DH, but he speaks in a monotone anyway :-)  I can hear other things just fine, but I think my nerve endings are becoming deadened to the frequencies or decibel ranges of the average human voice ...

Health Benefits
Mar 02, 2012

As June is approaching us, I suggest that anyone who has health benefits appeal to upper management (I emailed Vern and got a decent reply) to please consider better benefits.  They way they are now, if you are a single parent with young children, this plan could be catostrophic in a way worse than if you had no benefits or job to speak of.  I am not single nor have young children but am currently in debt of over 2,000 to a health provider.  I will probably still be paying it off when we use ...

Health Insurance MM
Mar 14, 2012

Can someone tell me how much they pay for their health insurance per pay period with M-Modal?  Would you recommend carrying it?  Thanks ...

Do Any Of You Ever Take A Mental Health Day
Mar 28, 2012

I just feel like calling up the CCM and saying, "I just cannot type 1 more word today." I dont want to let her down, or let the work get behind, but I just need a break today. ...

Entrada Health
Oct 03, 2012

I saw Entrada Health was advertising on mtstars.com.  I checked out their web site for the position.  In the QA position, it mentioned "offshoring."  Does anyone have any experience working with this company?  They also say they pay well.  I'm so wary of these companies.  Do we know for sure they 'offshore/"  How do they treat their US employees? ...

Accretive Health
Nov 02, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company. Good or bad. TIA. I just had an interview with them. ...

NJA - Health Insurance
Feb 18, 2013

What happens to our health insurance when we do not make 39 hours/week?  The past 2 pay periods, I have not made required amount of time. ...

MD-IT/Command Health
Feb 27, 2013

I worked for MD-IT for 3+ years. I started out full time but this past summer switched to part time because I have two smalll chidren at home  My supervisor said it was competely fine and when I wanted to switch back over, just let her know and she would take care of it.  I had not switched back over to full time because of some family issues but was planning on doing this starting this January, which my supervisor also knew.  Over the summer, I started noticing that I was getting ...

Getting Health Insurance Through MM
Oct 01, 2013

I'm thinking about getting health insurance through MM and wondering what any of you who receive it think about it.  ...

? Re Health Insurance
Nov 07, 2013

How many hours per week does a Nuance MT have to work to qualify for benefits?  Is it only offered to official 'full-time' employees?  TIA!  ...

What Do You ICs Do For Health Ins? What Is The Best Plan?
Nov 14, 2013

x ...

Epilog Health
Feb 08, 2014

With so many scams going around I wanted to ask if this one is also a scam?  Does anyone know who they are hiring for? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Anything About Command Health
Feb 21, 2014

I've been offered a position with them but would appreciate some feedback about the company. I don't want to jump out of the fire into the frying pan. ...

Ascent Health
Feb 24, 2014

Hi - Any past or present Ascend MTs?  Would like confirmation if there were payment issues.  Thank you. ...

Command Health - Formerly MD-IT
Feb 24, 2014

Has anyone worked for, or is working for this company? Would appreciate any feedback/opinions about how they operate. ...

Command Health/MD-IT
May 05, 2014

Anyone opinions (good, bad, indifferent) about this company? They have offered me a position, and not sure if it is any better than the company I am currenty with. Appreciate all feedback. ...

Zynx Health Anyone?
Jun 23, 2014

Hi All! I have often used these boards when I was actually working transcription.  I have now moved on to management and truly miss transcription.  I am thinking of going back to that--whether it be part time, full time, etc.  I no longer love my job, and I just can't go to work everyday to a job I don't love.   At any rate, I recently saw some ads posted by Zynx Health.  I just wanted to see if anyone around here had heard of them, if they are fair, a good c ...

Health Insurance
Feb 21, 2015

Could anyone tell me what they paid for health insurance in 2014 through Nuance for you and your spouse and also what you are paying in 2015?  Also, could someone tell me what they paid for the health insurance for 2014 and 2015 for just themselves? I couldn't afford to take the insurance and I'm trying to figure out if it was more than 8% of my income so I can avoid paying the tax penalty.  I don't think it was for just me, but I think with my husband added on it might h ...