A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DQS slowing down AGAIN? You're kidding, right? nm - Down to my last nerve

Posted: Jul 27, 2010

Read post above about - HOPE THIS HELPS!

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

EEG S/l Pative Slowing. See Msg
Oct 27, 2012

There is a discrete amount of s/l *pative*  slowing in the posterior left temporal region that sometimes seems to involve also the adjacent left parasagittal area. ...

It's Late Evening, Figure Program Should Not Be SLOWING DOWN So Much...
Oct 12, 2010

Having issues with slow program in MT window as well, voice and transcription both stopping completely, cursor gone, mouse arrow gone, no control while computer thinks its way through.  Takes several to 5 minutes to "wake up" and give me control of pedal and screen.  Has happened several times, and I have lots of stats in a row.  If I keep going may lose my work.  Feels like last time....sure hope not.  Anyone else? ...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2010

I get an e-mail from CCM saying OT is approved and not to forget about the incentive this weekend.  Yeah, that would be really nice if the system wasn't down!!!!!  GEEZ!!!!! ...

TT Are You Kidding Me?!
Feb 17, 2011

We were starving for work these past few weeks and now TransTech is hiring 10 more MTs?  This is really starting to tick me off! To the suits at TT who read the board:   Please stop hiring more MTs! We can handle the workload and do it well within TAT.  You always tell us that we are the best, we rock, etc., so why not just trust us to do the job? We really, really don't want to sit at our desks for 10 to 12 hours a day waiting for work and just barely making our 1500 lines ...

CMT Now $305 To Take? Are They Kidding?
Apr 15, 2011

After debating about whether I should take this test or not, I went to the site and found out that they are charging $305 (not the 150 it used to be) to sit for the CMT test if you are an MT who doesn't already have their RMT? I've been working for 10 plus years and I have to pay to take the RMT, which is a test for people just out of school?  I was going to bite the bullet and take the test as my company gives a small pay incentive for CMT status, but I think I may have to forge ...

Are You Kidding Me
Apr 27, 2012

"Hello, this is Dr. ____.  I have laryngitis.  I am going to see if you can hear me." And then this lovely doctor, who is usually one of my favorites, continues on with her dictation in a raspy whisper.  Oh.  Dear.  God.  ...

Just Kidding
Apr 28, 2012

His head was placed on a donut roll.  (I hope it wasn't a jelly donut). ...

Are You Kidding?
Aug 22, 2013

Feedback from QA (MME?)  not enough space between state and zip code.  Mind you, this was pulled in from the database.  Maybe the person entering this info should take a little more time and check.  This is not the first time, nor the last time I suspect, that I have found errors when pulling in an address.  Really? BE CAREFUL fellow MT/ME's.  ...

Are You Kidding???
Feb 25, 2014

Stuck uploading a job.  What a wonderful way to start the day.  At this rate, I will be working till all hours of the night.  Can't they get this fixed?????????? ...

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me
Feb 24, 2015

If sales are so good and business is booming why not pay your grunts (MTs) better?  We are the ones who do all the dirty work so you can take the credit and the benefits and the pay.  We are the ones who listen and relisten to the mushmouth, careless dictators who eat, spit, cough, sneeze, pee, mumble, yawn, and more while they dictate.  MTs are the ones who get busted for a wrong lab value or missing an incorrectly dictated medication dosage or typing "th ...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!
Mar 22, 2015

Started at 2 a.m., and hour early, to get my "mandatory OT " in for the day....no NJA???  Why are they not calling off the mandatory OT this weekend???  This is insane!!!! ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

What The Heck? Are You Kidding Me?
Sep 08, 2010

So I get this report, a LONG REPORT.  I type it, I download it, and it is sent off and I get the next job.  I start typing away and in 2 minutes I get this error message stating you will lose this file or something and boom, everything goes away and I am out of the system.  I am supposed to be typing during my shift.   Then I go back in again and I get 3 jobs reserved to me and the is the same dang report LONG REPORT that I just did and they want me to do it all over again? ...

It's Dangerous To Sit All Day-- No Kidding
Aug 31, 2011

Very interesting article-- I just wish the MTSOs would read it.  They expect the MTs to sit for 8 solid hours pounding away like robots and even track "inactivity time" on your computer if you stop for a minute or two.  I am finally free from the MT rat race and found another job where I can actually move around and interact with real people instead of staring at a computer screen for 8 solid hours.  I only hope the scar on my leg from the shackle I have had to wear for years will ...

An Overpayment? Are You Kidding Me??!!
Dec 16, 2014

I cannot believe this!!!!  This is what we were told about the new part of the compensation plan they "forgot" to tell us about.   The one they are only going to pay us 88% of our production.   They won't take the overpayment away from us???  I just don't have any words for these people anymore!!  "I also wanted to let you know the changes will now take effect for the pay period beginning 1/3/2015. While we recognize this will result in an overpaym ...

Are You Kidding Me ??? We Are On Mandatory OT
Jun 21, 2015

Why on earth are we getting a new account?  Anyone with half a brain would know that if your employees are on mandatory OT because we cannot get the work done during normal working hours you do NOT add another account.  I guess it is mandatory OT until infinity now.  No hope of getting off it any time soon.  Way to ruin another week just as it gets started MModal  ...

Are They Kidding? Proscript Hiring? For What???? Sm
Apr 20, 2010

They lost another major account and most days there are literally 10 jobs available. I have NEVER seen a company with less work...besides the fact that it is run by the WWOTW. ...

Are You Kidding Me? ANOTHER Weekend Incentive? NM
May 07, 2010

No message ...

The Transcription Doctors - Are You Kidding?
Jun 17, 2011

They have an ad on this site hiring at 8 cents and 3 cents for straight typing and editing.  But, on another site, they have an ad for the same exact thing but the pay is 7 cents for straight typing and 2.5 cents for editing!  Are you kidding?!?!?!?!  I hope no one applies for that job, even if you are desperate! So glad I am getting out of this line of slave work.  ...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? No Info, No Directions.
May 18, 2011

SUCKS!!  Too confusing.  No info on how this works, just a warning how we will be able to make corrections is all?????  What corrections??? HOW????  How the heck do you clock in and out???  What is this???  I am tooooooo old for this!  ...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ROCKS ARE BEING THROWN
Sep 14, 2012

I AM SOOO TICKED RIGHT NOW??  I GAVE MY JOB AWAY TO INDIA???  THIS IS WHAT THEY DO TO THE UNITED STATES?? Throwing rocks to anything related to the United States??? Country Sudan burned up a Kentucky Fried Chicken and Arbys.  Hope other United States companies do not get into trouble.  Tunisia country is burning down American Schools.  ...

Is She Kidding! This Entire Call Seems
Apr 17, 2013

for the company!  ...

ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME? Hey CEO, RICCI
Nov 22, 2013

WHAT THE HECK?  WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL PAY YOURSELF THIS YEAR?  You think you deserve a bonus?  WHAT ABOUT MT RAISES AND BONUSES FOR US YOU MOTARD!  (Moron and Retard put together).  It's time for Ricci to go. He paid himself $37 million last year, even though Nuance shares have declined 23% in value in the last 12 months. ...

Sign-on Bonus! Are You Kidding Me?
Mar 19, 2015

Nuance hiring and offering $2000 sign-on bonus at the same time they are cutting our pay back lower than ever???? Wow! I don't even know what to say. I've been working on the same account going on 12 years and now I will make way less than what I did when I started. But if you are new to the game you can get a $2000 bonus which if you figure what they are about to start paying us this time around could equal months of work for us who have been here all along working hard ...

MD Just Gave Weight In Kilometers. Not Kidding.
Nov 24, 2010

I Heard That MQ Offers A CMT Differential? Are You Kidding Me?
Jul 25, 2011

Why do I find it hard to believe that they would actually give a shift diff for ANYTHING.  They are in the business of reducing/cutting/taking AWAY not giving, especially if they really don't need to.  Does anyone here actually get a CMT differential or know that there is one?  Do you think it is actually worth it?  I hate ADHI but I do like to EAT and with these pay cuts, that is getting harder to do! Please, no bashers of the CMT, I've heard it all.  I KNOW ...

All Hands On Deck. Are They Kidding. Suddenly
Nov 10, 2012

huge amount of work to be done.  Since we've "taken advantage" of flexing this week, we need to run to grab all this work now says the TSM.  Good luck with that.  They even compared the low work in the week to low times in the stores at holiday season.  What planet did they snatch these TSMs from.   No thanks.  I'll wait for my partial unemployment thank you.  ...

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?! Mandatory OT ANOTHER WEEK?!
Apr 13, 2015

I'm about to snap, I'm so stressed & drained.  My arms and hands are killing me.  I just can't keep doing this crap, for God's sake.  Maybe it's a good week to call in sick. ...

Thought Ya'll Were Kidding (and/or Exaggerating) About The Previous Reports
Mar 24, 2010

Pulled up an old report to get a heads-up on the physical exam.  The report listed W2 and HK for Wt and Ht (among other errors).  I was dumbfounded.  ...

Type Of Kidney Cyst--sounds Like "tabernacle"--no Kidding
Dec 11, 2009

Under the assessment, this Asian doc says, "1. Acute kidney injury, probably acute s/l tabernacle cyst associated with urosepsis." Any ideas of what this could be? It might be "tobronacle cyst."  But it's something like that.  Help! ...