A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can we use our personal wireless ergonomic keyboard and mouse with MQs computer?nm - starts tomorrow

Posted: Feb 20, 2011

nm

Of course! Use whatever you want. - Just Sayin nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Im glad to read that (see message) - Loves me some pink

[ In Reply To ..]
I found a pink wireless mouse and a pink keyboard at a little shop near my home that I SOOOO wanted to buy but wasn't sure it would be compatible with the MQ computer. Now of course I'm going to run out and buy it. Hey, if I'm going to be slaving away all day, I may as well have cute torture devices, right? :-)

get the pink headset - from transription gear

[ In Reply To ..]
Love Pink!
My awesome hubby just ordered the pink headset for me, LOL! - He knows my love all things pink
[ In Reply To ..]
I can't wait to get it! I also found pink crystal-studded wireless mouse (mice?) on Ebay that I adore too. We're next on the waiting list for a huge apartment in our building and I'll have a much larger office and I can't wait to decorate it...although to most people it will probably look like someone threw up Pepto all over the walls...I even found a hot pink cuckoo clock for my office, LOL!

I love decorating! - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Dont paint the office bright pink, you might burn out your retinas! :)

Here is an idea... paint the walls a light taupe color (very soothing) and then add your pink in pillows, candles, pictures. Throw some cream colored drapes or rug. That would be gorgeous!!!

Oooohh.... I am so excited for you. Makes me want to redo mine right now.

Mine is in a totally relaxing sage green and brown.

My "office" is in a corner in my bedroom. - No room at the inn.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Wireless Keyboard And Mouse?
Nov 09, 2010

Does anyone else feel more comfortable with a wireless set up? What keyboard and mouse do you have? ...

Wave Keyboard Versus Ergonomic Split Keyboard
Apr 10, 2010

I was wondering if someone could tell me how using a wave keyboard compares to a split ergonomic keyboard.  Is the wave as comfortable to use?  TIA! ...

Wireless Mouse
Dec 01, 2011

I am just wondering if any of you are using a wireless mouse and how they are working for you?  I currently use a wired mouse and have for centuries.  Since I use mine more than most people, it seems, they do not last.  I am having difficulty finding wired mouse any longer due to being outdated.  I am hesitant in getting a wireless because wireless tends to slow me down with a second of lag.  Those seconds add up and I am just wondering how beneficial they are.  Any ...

Ergonomic Keyboard
Feb 28, 2011

Anyone know of a good ergonomic keyboard.   My old faithful Logitech needs relacing and I can't find it anymore. ...

What's Your Fave Ergonomic Keyboard
Jul 31, 2010

Well I just spent a load of $ on a fancy-schmancy ergonomic Goldtouch keyboard, and I like the layout, EXCEPT that after a month, the keys are hard and gluey-feeling. It was supposed to have a very "light touch." The space bar on the right side sticks constantly and I have to hit it so hard with my thumb, my hand is starting to hurt. What is your favorite ergonomic keyboard? I still remember a wonderful soft springy Compaq keyboard that I loved, until my coworker worked at my desk one ...

"Quiet' Ergonomic Keyboard
Mar 18, 2010

I am currently using a Microsoft Natural 7000 keyboard.  The space bar is getting more and more difficult to press (sticking), so I am looking to purchase a new one.  I would prefer something where the keys type a little quieter and also one that is a lighter color (not black).  Does anyone have any recommendations that are not extremely high priced?  Thanks! ...

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Source?
Nov 14, 2013

Anyone know where I can get a new Microsoft Natural Ergo Keyboard 4000  for under $37.  Checked eBay, Google and Google shopping.    Thanks! ...

Own Personal Computer Versus MQ Supplied Computer?
Jul 18, 2011

The reason I ask this question is for my internet I have a USB modem.  Do the computers supplied by Q have any extra USB ports so I can plug my Verizon in there? Thanks! ...

Wireless Keyboard
Oct 26, 2014

Does anyone have a preference for a wireless keyboard? I'm looking for pros and cons. I bought a Logitech K360 but it's too compact for me. I need the bigger keys like my old keyboard. Is the wireless keyboard and mouse a better deal than just the keyboard? I already have a wireless mouse. Or would it be best to replace both? Thanks for your opinons. ...

Mouse Or Keyboard Functions
Mar 21, 2013

On Enterprise Voice Recognition, are you a "mouser" or keyboarder?  I have tried and tried to use the keyboard, but just can't get it down.  I have been using a mouse so long, it is a hard habit to break. Anyone have any ideas?  Need to bring my speed up on Voice. ...

Does Anyone Use The Mouse More Than Keyboard Commands
Nov 24, 2014

I know we are pressured to use only the keyboard--I guess bc it may be faster...not sure about that...but I just can't get used to that.  I'm faster using the mouse, especially when navigating around a speech wreck report.  Anyone else like this?  Do they really care how we get it done?  Has anyone ever gotten dinged by using the mouse too much instead of keyboard commands?  I am sure they can tell exactly what we do on the keyboard.  ...

Wireless Logitech Keyboard
Apr 11, 2010

Has anybody experienced Logitech S530 wireless keyboard wearing out after about 6 months of heavy use?  Mine is skipping spaces and letters. It is very frustrating.  I have ordered a new one, but wonder if this is the norm for them.  I have changed batteries 3 times in 6 months.  I really am having second thoughts about continuing with it. ...

Strange Happenings With Keyboard/mouse?
Dec 06, 2013

I know as long as I have done this type of work not me but unusual and wondering if any others noticed such. I can be working on VR and try to go and make a correction, be on the line where I want to enter something and yet when I do the correction will wind up 2 or 3 lines above. This drives me nuts! I don't know if mouse, keyboard but have used both for sometime now. Any suggestions? ...

Looking For A Comfortable Wireless Keyboard To Type On
Jan 28, 2013

Any suggestions as to a comfortable wireless keyboard to use with my laptop? Currently using a logitech ergonomic keyboard but the keys seem a little sharp around the edges to me.  Thank you! ...

Laptop-foot Pedal And Keyboard/mouse Issues
May 01, 2015

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion laptop. I'm having issues with my foot pedal and keyboard/mouse. I connect my foot pedal directly to USB port on laptop. I connect keyboard/mouse and headphones to USB HUB port. I continually lose foot pedal control. When I disconnect the keyboard/mouse, the pedal works again. Could this be a memory or hard drive issue (not enough). Do I need to externally add something to this laptop (just bought the laptop 3 months ago). Any advice or assistance would be ap ...

New Computer, New Mouse, Tried Several USB
Nov 15, 2012

ports and the mouse will not scroll at all. What could be the cause. Using Vista. Never had this issue before. Thanks to all. ...

I Need Help Transferring My Esp From Word Client To My Personal Computer
Jul 13, 2014

Hi: I need to move my expanded phrases and sentences from word client to my personal computer. I want to put them in autocorrect on Microsoft 2007. I do not know how to do this. I don't see much online about import/export from word client to auto correct. If anyone knows of a converting program or how to do it step by step, please let me know. Thanks for your help.   Take Care, Jay ...

Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro...need A New Keyboard, Any Recommendations?
Apr 03, 2010

Microsoft has discontinued these great keyboards and I need a new one.  Anybody aware of a split keyboard that has a really nice touch (remember those old IBM keyboards?) for transcription work by Microsoft or another brand that you really like? I'm open for suggestions please ; 0  My only complaint with this one is the keys are a bit clunky to press down (especially the space bar).  Thanks! ...

Ergonomic Keyboards
Jan 28, 2012

I have been a transcriptionist for quite some time and have used the Microsoft Elite Ergonomic Keyboard and have tried two new replacements but for some reason with the newer version of this brand the keys are really hard to touch.  Has anyone used a split keyboard such as the Kinesis or Gold Touch?  I am looking at spending more on something that is of better quality and soft touch on the keys due to shoulder problems.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!  ...

Ergonomic Keyboards And Speed
Aug 25, 2011

I'm switching up my office stuff and i'm thinking about getting an ergonomic keyboard. I have been typing on a laptop and every once in a while my hands cramp up. I was just wondering if anyone had a learning curve with the ergo keyboard and if it slowed down their production at all. Thanks! :) ...

Ergonomic Kneeling Chairs - Anyone Tried One?
Jun 05, 2012

Hello - My knees are a bit sensitive and I'm wondering if anyone out there who also has sensitive knees has ever tried one of these kneeling office chairs.  They're supposed to be quite good for the back and posture, though as I said, I'm a wee concerned about the knees. Anyone?  Thanks so much in advance. ...

Ergonomic Saddle Chair/stoor With Arms
Nov 05, 2012

I am looking for an ergonimic chair/saddle stool with a back or arms to buy.  They are very pricey new, but I thought to see if anyone has one that just did not work out for them here.  If you have one and can send me pictures and my basic deal is I am very short and need one that the seat will adjust pretty low/ ie in the neighborhood of 16 inch height I would like to hear from you.  Thanks ...

Hey Where's My Mouse Pad?
May 21, 2010

Anbody get there's yet?   Guess MT week is over, and still no present.  Oh well.  The Q really knows how to make you feel special.  .  ...

Trying To Use The Mouse Less
Feb 17, 2011

Got an e-mail suggesting I use my mouse less.  Does anyone know how to use keystrokes for spelling suggestions instead of the right click mouse?  I've become so paranoid that my production has plummeted over the last week...  ~ scaredy-mouse  ...

Are We Not Even Going To Get A Mug Or Mouse
May 20, 2014

pad for MT week?  I got a card from my supervisor ~ generic card ~ and she didn't even sign her name to it.   I at least want a coffee mug!!!! ...

EMR - My Personal Experience
Nov 02, 2009

I have been an IC for past 13 years with all local physician office accounts. As of July this year, I now have only one left due to the use of the EMR. While those of you are saying that EMR will not phase out transcriptionist..well that may be so, but in my experience it has already phased me out. The doctors have sent absolutely no further dictation since they began using this and they told me they do not plan to. So, I am now out of a job that I really depended on. Just giving my perspective. ...

My Own Personal Survey
Feb 07, 2012

I was just watching the news, and the all the job openings with average annual income. What I would like to know is this: Is any MT at MM or any other MTSO able to make a living wage? Please be honest. I for one am not evening breaking $1000 a month anymore, and at one time I was able to make at least $36,000 a year. Thanks ...

My Personal Best Links For MT
Oct 13, 2012

LAB VALUES:   http://musom.marshall.edu/usmle/usmlelabvalues.htm CHEMO DRUGS:  http://chemocare.com/chemotherapy/drug-info/default.aspx NATIONAL PROVIDER SEARCH: http://nynpi.com/ DRUGS: https://online.epocrates.com/  (type your drug in the box. No need to register) BACTERIA:  http://www.thegreatdictator.com/bacteria/ GENERAL MEDICAL REFERENCE:  http://www.fpnotebook.com/index.htm AIDS MEDS: http://www.aidsmeds.com/list.shtml I hope this helps ...

Personal Email
Aug 15, 2014

I'm just warning everybody that I received a "sales ad" for some pharmaceuticals in my personal email, with a return email address that specifically stated it was through [MTStars]****@****. so someone got my personal email address from this board, from someone on HERE, and not just by responding to a post, and sent me a link to selling medications. I never respond to any posting here through email, so no one has access to my email address except MTStars themselves. I did report it to MT ...

Mouse Clicks?
Feb 17, 2011

Hi.  I've been reading postings about your mouse clicks being monitored.  What is that about?  Why would they do that?  What does that signify? ...