A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Don't let fear of unknown keep you here. This place is the - unknown.

Posted: Jun 07, 2013

nm

Similar Messages:

Unknown
Feb 19, 2010

between "facet slider route" and IT bands bilaterally?  Facet slider route? ...

Unknown Med
Jan 13, 2012

He was perscribed 20 mg of what sounds like (eurythramy) and 240 mg oral tab of Verapamil. He has nephrotic syndrome and hypertension, if that helps ...

Unknown Medication
Nov 21, 2009

Sinacobalamine medication?  Anyone heard of this? ...

Unknown Company
Jun 27, 2012

I recently graduated and uploaded my resume onto this site.  I was contacted on June 10 by the President and CEO of Bureau HQ regarding a position with his company.  After conversation, he told me to e-mail him my schedule and he would get back to me regarding testing for him.  If I passed, I would be able to come to his facility in IL to train, and then become an employee.  Since that date, I have yet to hear anything from him.  Has anyone else had this experience? ...

Dermo Unknown
Jan 09, 2013

Okay, the phrase sounds like, "pernacuous red papules", but I cannot find the word "pernacuous" anywhere.  Any clues?    Thanks. ...

Unknown Company?
Jan 31, 2013

Can anyone help me - I have worked so many places trying to find a home this year and now have a 1099 from Oasis outsourching in WPB Florida, does anyone know what company this might be? ...

Unknown Abbreviation
Aug 19, 2013

What does the abbreviation "GSI" stand for?  It is regarding female pelvic surgery. ...

Unknown Biweekly Pay
Dec 13, 2014

Having read the posts regarding unknown pay, I totally agree. This first rollout week, I had 2 reports audited, just got lucky. So, if next week I have an audit 'fail' their new patient safety thing, then my pay goes below minimum wage for that week. Aside from the fact that we will be re-reading every report for any 'minor' errors that are now major errors under the new system. Nuance will end up paying overtime to get the work done within TAT. I cannot work in a job wher ...

Help With Unknown Word/term Please?
Jan 17, 2011

Could you please help with this? Sentence is, I went and re-evaluated the patient __________ at 3 o'clock in the morning. Blank sounds like denovo. Thank you so much! Teri ...

Unknown Company/Referral Bonus
Jun 21, 2011

So did anyone else receive an e-mail that some unnamed company was looking for 50 MTs, and if you responded, that persone-mailed you back asking to attach your resume so she can forward it to the company in hopes of getting a referral bonus?   This person did not name the companye, so no idea what the real deal is!  Sounds very suspect to me! ...

In Fear . . .
Jan 09, 2014

Making myself sick sitting here worrying.  Message to contact TSM to discuss latest audit.  Got a 98.2.  Already received corrective action a little over a month ago.  My first written.  Wondering what is in store for me?  Like everyone else, I can't afford to lose my job.  I keep looking but nothing else is coming my way.  Please pray for me.  Hope I am just borrowing trouble. I put in dates of service that were not dictated, so I made the mist ...

Does Anyone Else Fear That OTI Is Soon To Be No More?
Feb 17, 2014

I am really beginning to think it's all but over! ...

Fear Will Work
Apr 22, 2012

nm ...

I Fear QA Audit - Help!
Aug 04, 2012

I just started a few days ago. I fear the QA audits. How tough is it? Do they give us a chance? Do they can us immediately if we fail a few times during training? Help, raw data needed! ...

Facing My Fear
Jan 10, 2013

I know I have to leave this job at some point and go out into the real world, a real office, a real job.  Can anybody give me some advice on how to overcome my fears?  Journalling?  I can't afford counseling right now.  I have had to face these kinds of life changes in the past, but that was many years ago when I was younger.  I am not so young anymore and the thought of working outside the house is terrifying me.  I have checklists and have done extensive rese ...

Living In Fear
Dec 04, 2013

Just got e-mail stating I did NOT pass my audit.  i got 99.4%.  i have been with this company for over 15 years.  Lately, I stress out every day over this job.  I am sitting here waiting for a phone call from my TSM to discuss this.  I am quite worried.  Living paycheck to paycheck now.  Cannot afford to take another pay cut or lose my job.  If they do put you on 100% do you ever get taken off? I have slowed down and really tried to be more careful/cautio ...

How Do You Get Over Fear Of Typing After...
May 20, 2015

I have been doing this for over 8 years and was on the STAR team, like that means anything, at my last job for over 6 years and never had a problem and then they got bought and laid off everyone. I have had my present job which pays only about 2/3 of what that one did for 4 months now and it has been nothing but abuse for the last month. They told me I was a star 6 weeks ago and now apparently I am dog dirt. Ah, how fleeting stardom is in this industry. They told me I did not do well on a QA ...

Favorite Site To Find Unknown Abbreviation/acronyns?
Nov 07, 2013

I've work on an account that 80% of the doctors dictate many abbreviations/acronyms that I have never heard of (I've been transcribing for 16 years).  Some of them are very hard to find.  Googling gives sites for acronyms, but mostly that is not  helpful.  A lot of them are not found in the Stedman's Abbreviations book or that particular field book.  I spend an incredible amount of time trying to find these. Can you link me to your favorte site to fi ...

Not A Good Sign I Fear.
Jun 30, 2011

Today I have had a doctor tell me that CHF was all caps, spelled menisectomy, and now spelled sublingual.  They have never done this before.  Either there are newbies on my regular account or ILPs.  Either way, not good for me.  Figures.  I was actually kind of happy for the moment.  ...

Finally Going To Conquer My Fear
Feb 05, 2014

of math, going to take a college course, face it and move onto my 4-year degree..I gotta get out of here!!! ...

Living In Fear Of Critical Error.
Jan 24, 2010

I've got this terror of critical errors.  I shudder every time I check my feedback, if I've left a marker (sometimes I've noticed they'll check the entire report, not just the marker.  Guess it depends on the MME).  What happens if you get a critical error?  Are you back on QA for awhile?  Do you get nasty e-mails?  Do you get canned?  40 lashes? ...

As I Fear, I Am Too Stupid To Sign Into The New Payroll
Jan 12, 2011

Any suggestions? ...

It May Be People Like Turning Worm Who Caused MQ To React And Lay Off For Fear Sm
Apr 04, 2013

of a possible class action lawsuit. If you started taking things to the Labor Board you can bet MQ will be forced to let go of people. I'm not saying MM is not to blame because I DO believe they are sending 80% of the work to India for cheap labor and to avoid excessive taxes. They have a right to do that. MM provided work to American workers to provide some with jobs, not to make a profit. It's expensive to employ American MTs thanks to the US Govt, but that's for another day.&nb ...

The "Blog" Mentality Is Something Our Country And Industry Should Fear
Jul 18, 2012

There is a discussion below about blogs. I've felt for a long time that the whole idea of blogging has some danger flags. First, bloggers talk to us. They represent one philosophy or present facts from one person's viewpoint. Readers can often reply, but any dissenting viewpoints are quickly shut down. Independent thinking is discouraged in a number of ways. We are told what to think, what movies or TV shows to watch, what jobs we should take, what books we should read. It's usual ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

Place To See PTO
Jan 14, 2011

Is there a place other than the new paycheck site (I cant get in) to check our PTO?  Does Schedule Source have this information?  Thank you. ...

Is There Some Place We Can Look To See If We Are
Dec 11, 2012

classified as acute care or clinic? ...

In Place Of CC...
Mar 27, 2015

I'm pretty sure I am supposed to use something besides CC, but I don't remember. Any quick replies? Thanks! ...

Right Place To Ask This Question?
Nov 19, 2009

If this isn't the right place to ask, please remove. Is anyone familiar with a company called QED Transcription Service, Inc.? If so, what do you know about them?   Thank you. ...

Here Is A Place To Work
Aug 02, 2010

Hey everyone, I know what you are going through.  I worked for MQ for a very long time . I was tired of not making a paycheck.  Try Etransplus.  I work for them now and they are the most wonderful people.  It is straight typing, no voice recognition AT ALL!!  You can make up to 9-1/2 cents a line and they are not picky about how long you work.  The benefits are not as good but they do have some.  Try them out.  It was the best move I had ever made. ...