A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accentus - flexibility with schedules - BB10

Posted: Feb 21, 2012

Hi.  I was wondering if there are any Accentus employees here that could tell me a little about working for them..specifically, their 15 hour weekend position, 3rd shift positions and if they are employee status positions.  I was also wondering if it a set schedule because I had read that there is more flexibility with schedules with Accentus, etc.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Anyone? - BB10

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

Accentus - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
You probably should have posted this on the company board, and there have been a number of posts recently about this company. I work 35 hours/week at Accentus as an employee and have benefits. I am overall happy with the company. However, I have no idea about the positions you posted, you should probably go through the process and talk with the recruiter. She is new, but I have heard very positive things about her, and she could address these specific questions for you. Good luck!

Oh, regarding flexibility, it depends on your account. You are expected to stick to a schedule, but there are a few accounts with 12-hour windows. Mine have exactly 8 hours given for my shift, but we can work an hour past the time, so we have 9 hours to complete 8 hours. Sometimes I go past that and they are fine with that.

Thanks! - BB10

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Similar Messages:

Webmedx Flexibility?
Oct 10, 2011

I expect all companies have schedules and time clocks anymore, but could you tell me if Webmedx allows a little flexibility for extra runs to school for forgotten lunch, timing in 15 minutes early or late, etc.  As long as you get your total lines and hours in are they pretty easy to work with? ...

Yahoo! Article About MT Being #4 Best Job To Have For Flexibility
Nov 04, 2010

Totally made me LOL this morning, especially the "You get to decide your own hours" line.  I cut and pasted this section of the article but the full report can be found here: http://education.yahoo.net/articles/flexible_careers_that_pay.htm?wid=1   Career #4 - Medical Transcriptionist Medical transcriptionists listen to and transcribe dictated recordings made by doctors and other health care professionals. As a medical transcriptionist, you would need to understand medical terminol ...

Part Time Job With Flexibility
Jan 29, 2012

I have a job part time job right now but am commited to specific hours. Due to some personal issues and changes with the company, I'm looking for something new. Was wondering if anyone knew of any companies hiring part time employees right now with super flexible schedules. ...

Trying To Type For 8 Hours And Having No Flexibility
Oct 20, 2012

Having a problem trying to type for 8 hours and having no flexibility. Any suggestions? ...

Nuance Flexibility & Standards Questions
Dec 04, 2013

I work from home part-time for a large hospital corporation locally, but we are constantly running out of work and being asked to use PTO or VTO and take the day off.  I'm running out of PTO and cannot afford to take the day off without pay.  I don't need insurance or any of that, as I get it through my current employer but to supplement income I decided to apply at Nuance.  A recruiter got back to me with the link to their pre-employment testing.  My question is th ...

Flexibility With MQ - Changing Hours For Sports Activities, Etc.
Oct 12, 2009

Is this pretty much depending on who your direct supervisor is or is this new time keeping thing one that allows you to make changes, switch shifts, etc.? ...

Question On How Companies Deal With Schedule Flexibility.
Dec 01, 2009

I would like to know how different companies work with you as far as schedule flexibility.  For example, if you are working second shift and your child's music concert was during your shift, how would your company (or previous companies) work with you on that?  Any companies that are especially flexible or any that are especially not?  Along that line, any companies that give you, say a 10-12 hour window to get 8 hours in?   Thanks for any info you can give me. ...

Anybody Know Of A Company With Clinic Work, IC, Minor Flexibility In Hours?
Jan 22, 2015

I've been out of MT for a few years to go back to college after spending a decade at the daily grind but finances require me to go back to work and so I'm crawling back to the industry again. Anyone know of any companies (nationals fine by me) who are hiring for clinic work? It would be extra ideal to find an IC position that offered me even minor flexibility with my schedule so I could break to drive my kids to school and husband to and from work etc. since we are currently all s ...

IC Schedules
Sep 08, 2010

I am new to independent contractor status, so I just have a few questions, so bear with me.  I will be contracted with a company to do the work, who is contracted with the the business that needs the work done.  I was told of the work schedule.  I was told by a legal person that ICs set their own schedules; days/hours to work.  So which is it?  Can the transcription company that I would contract with tell me the hours I need to work or can I tell them which hours/days I ...

MT Schedules
Jan 27, 2011

I thought usual MT shifts involved one weekend work day a week.  Is this normal?  I was offered both weekend nights and obviously they are "allowed" to do what they want, but seems a little unfair.  I don't expect any nasty responses of like take what you can get sort of thing, I am just trying to get a consensus of schedules and if I should bring this up, considering there won't be any work on the weekends... thanks ya'll ...

No Set Schedules?
Jun 08, 2013

Are there any companies anymore that do not require you to set in stone your hours that you want to work?  The company I work for now has a 12-hour timeframe that you can do your 8 hours in, but its one of those things that when you start, if you get up or get a phone call or have to do anything whatsoever, the time is counted off of your productive time, and you have to add it back on the back end so you end up working throughout the whole 12 hours to get your 8. What if I don't want ...

HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH THE SCHEDULES
Jun 09, 2014

Seems like  the QC and TSM are not on the same page - is this the old North region (now whatever) where the QC seems to communicate more than the TSM? As far as I'm concerned, they can all go jump in the Lake (and that's putting it nicely).  ...

SCHEDULES
May 02, 2015

I was curious does everybody who work for MModal work a weekend day? ...

Keystrokes Schedules
Jan 04, 2010

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how flexible they are in scheduling.  I was offered a position that isn't the shift I want to work, but I need the job so I'm considering it.  I'm hoping to be able to change shifts once hired and have been told that wouldn't be a problem.  However, I know first-hand that some MTSOs will say one thing to get you on board but then not do it afterwards.  So, I'm wondering if I should I take t ...

Transcend Schedules
Jun 05, 2011

How well do they work with you on shifts?  Also saw day shifts available in ad, but are they hard to get?  ...

ICs, Do You Stick To Your Schedules?
Jul 21, 2011

I'm just curious how well other ICs stick to their schedules, do you ask for time off or just let management know you won't be there, do you work extra when management asks??? Sometimes I feel like I behave as if I am an employee, but without any of the benefits. I'd like to know what the norm is out there. Thanks! ...

Monitoring Schedules
May 26, 2013

Got a phone call yesterday from TL questioning my being short on my time card.  I had sent in OOW email etc and followed protocol as on that prior Saturday had run out of work which is typical for Saturdays with who I type for, but am still being questioned and was told to take PTO Time to make my 40 hours week.  Said that they were going over making sure everyone was working their assigned schedule.  ...

How Can We Comply To Our Schedules....
Sep 08, 2014

I haven't worked my schedule in over 2 weeks due to being out of work!  It does not seem to be getting any better!   ...

Does Ambulatory Have Set Schedules? -
Jan 27, 2015

I left last summer and at that time they did not.  Curious if they do now.  Thanks. ...

M MODAL Schedules
Feb 13, 2015

I have been offered a position at mmodal. But I have to sign the agreement before I negotiate a schedule. What are current mmodal employees thoughts on this? ...

Do MQ MTs Have Set Schedules? Are There Choice Of Hours?
Apr 26, 2010

aaaaaaaaaa ...

Cannot Approve PTO And Change Schedules
Jun 23, 2010

My CCM says that corporate said she could not approve PTO or make any changes to schedules until after July 4.  Whats with that, anybody know. ...

WMX/Nuance Question About Schedules
Jun 26, 2011

I assume for now they will leave our schedules as they are, but does anyone know if they have requirements like - 6 months before you can change shifts/hours, etc.  Also, does anyone know what their PT requirements are, 20 hours maybe 2 10 hour shifts (hope, hope).   ...

Nuance- Everyone Having To Change Schedules...
Nov 21, 2011

So, what's everybody think about the new policy of having to change our schedules to either Sun-Th or Tues-Sat?  I'm fuming, especially with them doing it right before the holidays, and I don't understand why they didn't just ask for volunteers first.  I'm looking elsewhere.  They've put us through way too much since Nuance taking over, and I've stuck it out until now.  But, I don't know if there's very many companies out there tha ...

Nuance Flexible Schedules?
Apr 24, 2012

I am due to join this company due to merger.  Can someone please tell me if they offer any kind of flexible schedule?  Thank you in advance. ...

Question Regarding Keystrokes Schedules.
Aug 01, 2012

I was contacted by KS regarding some openings.  One schedule is Mon, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.   I'd rather have Saturdays off and work sundays.   IF I took this job, how often can you request a Saturday off, working one of your days off in its place?  ...

Why Are We Threatened About Changing Our Schedules When There (sm)
May 18, 2013

is no work, and now that work has picked up there will be mandatory schedule changes????  I really resent being punished for the company's work-flow issues.  It's bad enough that they throw a ridiculous amount of accts with different profiles at us and at the same time expect perfect work but charge us to use QA and constant reminders that corporate is looking at our line counts.  My stomach is contantly in knots while I'm working so why would I ...

Anyone Heard Anything About Christmas Schedules?
Dec 01, 2013

holidays, so 1 person doesnt have to work all day.  We worked out T'Day schedule but not a word is heard about Christmas.  And dont they usually do their diabolical plans into action right before Christmas/end of the year?  Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything about PTO/scheduling for the Christmas holiday. ...

Its No Big Deal To Move Your Schedules Again!
Jun 06, 2015

If the bulk of our work is nights and weekends, why arent our lovely HDSAs and TSAs working the same damn hours?  I dont care about their families or if they have to work two jobs and cant keep changing their hours (oh wait, they get a living wage and dont work 2 jobs).  I have changed my hours 3 times in the past 8 months.  What happened to all the new hires?  What, gave them 9-5 also?     Dont they know they are chasing their own damn tails?  Moving our hou ...

What Companies Are More Flexible With Their Hours/schedules
Aug 04, 2010

I read a post on one of the boards yesterday by someone who was asking what companies are more flexible with their hours/schedules, etc.  Wanted to read responses and cannot find the original post to save my soul!!  Anybody know what board it is on? Thanks ...