A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

reading frequent negative posts about Keystrokes - thankfully in the past

Posted: Jun 26, 2010

I have been reading frequent negative posts about Keystrokes recently.    I had always heard positive things about Keystrokes  in the past and I was initially excited to  join them; however  I was  more glad to leave.   I  have never had any contact with upper manangement so I have no comment there.  However, I had always read such positive things about their "caring" "helping"  etc and I did not find this to be true.   I  also found much deception.   I may sound naive but I was very disillusioned.  I really thought I was joining a "family".   I used to be another big company  which  is a frequent topic of conversation on this board.   After I left I was sorry.   They were  not any better  than Keystrokes--- but they were certainly not any worse and there was no disappointment.   You knew what they were--wolves.  To me Keystrokes is a lamb in wolves clothing.   I do not post this in malice.  I certainly wish them well.    I just want others not to feel as alone as I did. 

BTDT too. I had heard some not so nice - me

[ In Reply To ..]
things about the owner and she had posted in the past in response to other posts. My company was going out of business and I decided to give them a try based on all the positives and I did not have a good experience either.

The owner would send me e-mails that supposedly had been sent to others in management about what an asset I was to the company and that I needed to be taken care of. It didn't take me long to see how things really were and I wasn't going to kiss anyone's rearend. My TL was so bad. She knew less than I did and it would take her 3 days to get back with an answer to a question and her response was usually "I don't know." I don't think she is a TL now though.

They aren't the worst company I ever worked for, though I sure have found better. I think there are many MTs who are extremely loyal and who will adamantly deny things said in negative posts, but everyone has a different experience and they can't say what happened and didn't, can only speak about their experience.

ks - nobs

[ In Reply To ..]
Although I am quite new, my experience with them has been great so far. I was with another company before who complicated EVERYTHING that they did and I got disgusted. This company (KS) does not complicate everything and they seem to be on the ball.

Not sure I know who the owner is? Who - .

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked on Christus Spohn, so only ran into terms QA, lead QA and account facilitator. Not familiar with other acct.

Keystrokes Rad - dargin

[ In Reply To ..]
I am relatively new with Keystrokes but my experience thus far has been more than wonderful. I have an excellent account manager and an excellent radiology account. I have all the work I want and can call 24/7 for any reason or any question and always get a pleasant response. I have worked for many companies over my 19 years of transcribing and must say that Keystrokes brings back the memories of when I first started in this field and was so appreciated and treated so well and had benefits, good pay, and retirement. This day and age companies like that are a rarity and Keystrokes is one of the very few left that appreciate their employees. I am very thankful to have been hired on and plan to stay!!!

ks - nobs

[ In Reply To ..]
YOU GO GIRL!

I hope you feel lucky and thankful - not everyone has the same experience

[ In Reply To ..]
as the OP suggested. I am happy for you that you are so happy! That is awesome... Currently I am a little indifferent. I hope I get to the point you are at!!

You say you don't post this in malice and wish them well? - Confused

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't even work for them but find your post to be strange in that you basically warn people away from them in first two paragraphs and then, in the third paragraph, you say that do not post this in malice.

I wish I did work for KS, based on the experiences a few of my friends have working there, but they will not hire me with only 2 years of experience.

you say the OP Cut Them To Shreds .... not true. - you should be a writer. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

I was thinking the same thing - KSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I completely agree with "confused." You post nothing but negative things about the company and basically put down everyone in management, and then close out your post saying that you "don't post this in malice and wish them well?" I'm sorry, but that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If you truly do wish them well, then why would you even start a post like this to begin with? If Keystrokes wasn't a good fit for you, then why not just move on and get over it? Something doesn't add up here...

I guess I did send a mixed message - in the past

[ In Reply To ..]
When I was with Keystrokes I felt very alone. I had heard mostly good things and expected nothing but the best. That was not my experience. I posted only because locally there was a suicide this week-- turns out that person was made to feel paranoid when others saw he was getting dumped on. You know the rest.

I do not doubt the overall goodness of the company. I just do not someone else there to feel alone as I did because things did not seem right.

I guess I should have said I go to church every week and we are told "love your enemies" and "forgive 70 times 7" so I pray to be able to to wish them well.

HUH???? - Really confused

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm sorry, but I just read that about 5 times and I still have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say.

Paranoid? Suicide? What the heck are you talking about? sm - Wow

[ In Reply To ..]
A company should not be able to make you feel that way, a person should not be able to make you feel that way, and what does a local suicide have to do with Keystrokes or any MTSO?

Your post makes no sense. Are you saying that they're your ENEMIES? I think you need to talk to someone if you think a company is your enemy.

I don't even work for them and had to wonder if they saw this in you.

Good lord! Someone didn't take their meds! - A happy KS MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Seriously??? What in the world does a local person committing suicide have to do with Keystrokes??? This post makes even less sense than your first one, if that's even possible. I hate to say it, but if this is how you were at Keystrokes, no wonder it didn't work out for you.

On a side note, I am another MT who is also very happy at Keystrokes. I've worked for some not so great MTSOs in the past, so KS has been a huge breath of fresh air for me since starting there 2 years ago. It sounds like someone just has a major screw loose here.
relax; be decent. - do not hide behind your post.
[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

deception; good word. If you are going to work for Keystrokes ..... - get everything in writing. n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

I was just offered a job with them and am deciding today. Can you be specific? sm - Worried

[ In Reply To ..]
Why were you disillusioned?

If you want to email me instead of posting, that would be fine. I was excited but now I'm worried.

I completely disagree - KSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't posted anything on this board in a really long time, but I feel compelled to reply to this because not everyone has had the same experience as the OP. I have been with Keystrokes full-time for about 4 years now and my experience has always been nothing but positive. Everyone in the office is just as friendly as can be. If you prove to them that you are a good worker and are dedicated, they will bend over backwards to help you when you need something. I have never run out of work and make great money there. They have never let me down. I'm sorry that you don't feel the same way about your experience there, but, just like with any other company, it's not a perfect fit for everyone.

I agree with the OP - s/m

[ In Reply To ..]
Not everyone will have the same experiences with KS. However, most KS'ers will adamantly deny there could ever be anything negative about the company. You will find many of these KS'ers trying to make negative posters look bad. They will "gang up" and indicate they "know" who the poster is and imply the post is a lie. It makes me wonder why everybody there seems to know everybody else's business? This is something that really baffles me about KS. I've not read similar types of posts coming from any other company other than those from KS. This sends a very loud, warning message to me. Maybe I too am paranoid, but better to be safe than sorry!

People with axes to grind? - Another KSer

[ In Reply To ..]
The negative posts on this thread are odd and disjointed, not even making sense. I often wonder about the vitriol that spews forth from some people every time the word Keystrokes comes up. So glad a year ago when I contemplated who I wanted to work for, I ignored some of the people here and made the jump.

I'm another KS person here, been there about a year, very happy with the company. Nice people. The money is good if you work hard and they are very helpful.

What I like is they let you jump on extra a lot and work above your schedule, which is wonderful if you need extra money above what you already make.
Thanks for posting! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
what is this "good money" you speak of? - by line counts?
[ In Reply To ..]
just curious if you mean hourly or line count rates...

cause my paychecks have decreased over 50% since I started with them... and I really think I am working just like I was before.

and, the most KS'ers you speak of really are 1 or 2 cheerleaders - with multiple posts.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

So you are skeptical because many people are not negative? - Some kind of agenda here I think

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe they aren't negative because...how do I see this...they don't have anything to be negative about. Chances are it's like any other job. Nothing is perfect. It's just not work dwelling on the negatives, if there are any, because the positives outweigh them. Then there are those who are negative about everything.

That is so true! We are all different and have different preferences - Nobody agrees about anything regarding MT

[ In Reply To ..]
If you ask 10 different MTs about anything, you'll probably get 10 different points of view.

I agree to a point - sm - That was then and this is now...

[ In Reply To ..]
I read all the posts here and I do agree that the truth and up front answers from them, especially upper management, is a concept that they do not seem to practice any longer. I was with them for 2 years and thought that there was nothing that would make me leave and yet, they managed to lie and deceive right into me finally quitting. Keystrokes used to be a great company to work for, but I think they have lost control of themselves and I don't think the owner knows what is going on with other upper management most of the time....and if she does, then that is worse than I thought. I would definitely take to heart the good things that were said as being past tense because they will never be what they once were without an awful lot of changes.

KS - nobs

[ In Reply To ..]
EVERY company has its downfalls. I have read the archives on this company and have read nothing but good things. GOD BLESS KS.

all one needs do is read archives to know this statement is not true. - hehe.

[ In Reply To ..]
N/M
You need to look more closely - That was then..
[ In Reply To ..]
I said that they used to be a great company to work for, but in the last 8 months or so, they have fallen and fallen hard. Not long ago I would have had so many good things to say about them that you would have thought they were paying me to say them, but they would be true. However, the HR Manager for one wouldn't know how to tell the truth if it bit her on the nose. One of the facilitators actually lost an accounts because of her condescending attitude toward the client. I used to adore the owner and felt that she had all the characteristics I was looking for in an owner of a company - her ethics, her attitude, her appreciation toward her employees. And then she lost control of things and it has and probably never will be the same.
ohwell - nobs
[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds like you got a little too close to the employees. Did you work in office or something? It sounds like it because if I was at home transcribing I really would not give a hoot about who is doing what to who.
KS - That was then..
[ In Reply To ..]
Actually I worked at home but was sucked into the problems in the office by the now HR manager. That and I believed when the owner told me that things were going to happen which, of course, they never did.
There are several things wrong with your post. sm - CurrentKSMT
[ In Reply To ..]
First of all, I have been with KS for 6 years and have been a lead for 3. There have been no accounts lost due to a facilitator at all, and in fact, no accounts lost at all in the last few years, so you have your information wrong.

I also adure the owner and still do but she has stepped back from day-to-day interaction with MT's because she has a staff in place to do that so that she can concentrate on bankers and accountants and lawyers and contracts and customer service. She was TOO involved and was accused of micromanaging and learned how to step back. I respect everything she has ever done and understand why she has made those decisions. She still appreciates her employees and would be heartbroken to hear that someone thinks otherwise.

There has been no control lost. I have watched the company go from OK to good to great to excellent. It is still the same company, just bigger and better. Not everyone likes that, but I am proud to be a Keystrokes' employee and proud that they do not do what the other big companies do, even though they are now one of the top 10 in size. I have worked for the others and know others who still do and the reason that KS has so many cheerleaders is because it really is a great place to work with owners who care and a great team in place.

I have always believed that everyone has different taste in everything from men to dogs to companies and not everyone will feel the same about any two of anything. However, when looking at the facts, that is that Keystrokes pays well, on time, has a lot of work, continues to grow and really tries to help everyone when they can, I feel that they are one of the best if not the very best.

If you knew the owner well enough to say this, I am sure at some point she helped you personally and you should be ashamed to turn it to bad now that you have obviously moved on. Too many people forget when they are treated well once they get something in their heads.

If you have a beef, you should work it out with her personally and not throw things around on this board where everything is twisted into ugly.

I am sure I will be flamed for this one, so flame away.
Evidently you don't know as much as you think.. - That was then..
[ In Reply To ..]
First of all, they have lost several accounts including 2 that I worked on. Next, the client refused to sign the contract because of the condescending big mouth of the facilitator during a meeting just before go-live. In fact, they felt she was biased and condescending (their words, not mine). Lastly, the owner didn't step back, she drop out and left the less credible to make decisions that they were wrong to make. If not, she wouldn't have called me several times to let me know that they were wrong with what they did. She just doesn't care anymore and you will find that out eventually.

As for her helping me out - I worked for my money. All the extra hours never paid at OT of course but because they needed the help - dealing with a coordinator who screwed the account up so bad that people were quitting right and left and in fact, after I left, the client still called me because they couldn't get any action from the supposed coordinator. I'm not going to argue about this, but neither will I let you tell me that I don't know what I am talking about. That is why I keep emails, notes on all phone calls, etc. Best you do the same or you will be on this end of the post as well.
Re: evidently you don't know... - Misha
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, you are right and your post is more than credible. Of the 3 major MTSOs I have worked for in many years in this field, KS was (in my experience) the worst. My primary acct. was lost and certainly one team lead and one QA displayed condescending, nasty, unprofessional attitudes. Just who do these posters think they are, ''shaming'' negative posts about KS?! I thought the purpose of the Company Board was for MTs to share their personal experiences with various MTSOs.

An MT employer is not meant to be a 'family' - it's a job! - Back to reality here for a moment

[ In Reply To ..]
If you are looking for a 'family', there are better places to look than in an employer. That isn't their role. They are in business to make a profit. They hire people to help them achieve that goal. They usually try to hire people who work well with others and make the whole process work better, but it doesn't always work that way. It's a job. It's work.

Where do you go if you are looking to find a 'family' or community of people who care about you. There are churches that meet that need very well. Some people join clubs. You don't take a job for that purpose though.

I think that's just a matter of semantics. - s/m

[ In Reply To ..]
I think it's more the attitude than the word. Some of us like being the big fish in a little pond and others the little fish swimming unnoticed.

I think the word family is used more metaphorically in the sense of a real team work and respect, an employer who knows your name, your kids' names, how many dogs you have, and what account you type without having to check. I agree a business's primary goal is to make money, but it's more in the how much and who they will trample to make it that defines whether it's a family type business or not.

Very good response - nm - MT?

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

So, what happened? - KSMD

[ In Reply To ..]
So, what happened at KS to make you no longer a fan. Just curious. I have been there just over a year and overall, I'm pretty darn happy, but I'm always interested in hearing about other's experiences.

read post above... - s/m

[ In Reply To ..]
The owner has turned so much over to others that she is more or less out of the loop of the regular happenings at KS.

You have those in supervisor type positions that buddy up and would never say anything negative about the others. This is true even if that supervisor is in the wrong. This includes QA staff. They would rather move them to another account rather than say anything to have them fired for their actions.

There have been accounts lost directly as a result of the facilitators. KS has many accounts and multiple facilitators on most accounts. To say you know the comings and goings of all supervisory is rather exaggerated.

Lastly, their expectations for a new employee who is learning all the specifics of their account is unreasonable. All companies have a learning/training period in which a new employee is not expected to be at 100% efficiency during that time. However, this is not so with KS. KS wants perfection from day 1. This includes their heavy ESL accounts.

KS may be the perfect fit for some, but it is far from the perfect company.

perfection - nobs

[ In Reply To ..]
being a newcomer to the company and not having worked in over a year I agree with one thing that you say. THEY LOOK FOR PERFECTION FROM THE VERY START. I think they were disappointed that they had to train me, at least that is the impression I got. :-)

Don't fool yourself. You don't know what you're talking about. SM - Current KS MT

[ In Reply To ..]
The owner is not far removed from daily operations. Like any large corporation, she simply can't do it all herself. But don't for a minute think that she does not know everything going on in every area. If you feel slighted and want direct contact with the owner of the company you work for, you need to find a small company.

You also keep spreading lies. There have been no accounts lost in the last year or more for any reason, certainly not by a facilitator.

There are only 2 facilitators within the entire company, not several on each account.
2 facilitators for the whole company?? now only 1? - why is that...?
[ In Reply To ..]
I am so new to this whole MTSO thing and everything about the back and forth sparks my curiosity like crazy...

now however did they lose one facilitator? and this comes right after this negativity... so. what is that all about?
Different companies use different titles. KS has a dozens of leads and 6 cooridinators. There were - KS Lead MT
[ In Reply To ..]
facilitators but I know one recenty left due to medical reasons. The facilitators start new accounts and run them until smooth. They pass them on to the lead on the account after that point. The leads have the Coordinators as their supervisors. Radiology has never had facilitators, only the leads and coordinators, so the 2 were in HIM under the HIM coordinators.

Please stop lying - KS Lead

[ In Reply To ..]
Okay, I have been a lead at Keystrokes on several accounts for a few years now and I can tell you for a FACT that NO accounts have been lost due to a facilitator or anybody else for that matter. In fact, Keystrokes keeps gaining more and more new accounts and there are several new ones waiting to start as we speak. Additionally, there are not multiple account facilitators. In fact, there are only two in the entire company and they both facilitate multiple accounts. Anyone who has been with Keystrokes for any amount of time would know that.

What do you expect from the owner? She runs a huge company that keeps getting bigger and bigger. That certainly says something about the company's overall success over the past several years. When I first started with Keystrokes, they were an average sized company and I have watched them continue to grow over the past few years. The owner is not out of the loop whatsoever. That could not be farther from the truth, my friend. Trust me, she knows everything that goes on. That just proves to me that you really don't know her at all. She is the one who is behind the scenes working so hard and traveling all over the country to get us all of these new accounts and making sure that everything is running as smoothly as possible during this period of growth. I can also tell you that she wants ALL of her employees to be happy and she will always do whatever she can do make sure that is the case. However, there are some people out there who will just never be happy no matter what anyone does for them, and I can tell from your posts that is how you probably are. The owner is an amazing, extremely sweet person and I have nothing but the utmost respect for her.

As for Keystrokes expecting perfection from day one, that is another outright lie. I train MTs on multiple accounts and we do NOT expect 100% QA from day one. There is a learning curve with every account, which is why we keep all new MTs on full QA so that we can send them feedback and help them learn the account. We will do this for as long as we need to. While not every account is the right fit for everyone, we try our very best to make sure that we have done everything in our power to help that MT and answer any questions that they have.

You are now at the point of slandering the company, which absolutely disgusts me. We get it. You weren't happy there. You left. Move on with your life and stop spreading these outright lies.
thanks - nobs
[ In Reply To ..]
thanks for clarifying that.
The problem with this is - sm - That was then...
[ In Reply To ..]
you have no idea - lead or not - what is going on and what has gone on. The amount of mistakes made and covered up is ridiculous. I'm glad you are happy but the facts are the facts and can be substantiated. The truth is slander - it is simply wording which some people only want to disbelieve to make themselves feel better. I don't know about the other poster, I only know about me and the answer to your question about what do people want from the owner - well the truth would be a nice start. Don't say things that you know aren't true and think that everyone else is an idiot when it only ends up making you look bad. I heard for the last year about more and more accounts that were "going" to start but interestingly never did. Believe what you will - and I hope you remain happy. Just like I hope that anyone working there stays happy. Of course hindsight is always 20/20 and forging ahead blind only causes you trouble. If you want specifics, you can email me but you may not like what you hear.
so Ms or Mr Keystrokes Lead, - how do we contact the big boss?
[ In Reply To ..]
You said that the owner wants All of her employees to be happy? I like it. Is there a way to contact her directly?

How does the taking on new accounts work? I used to work for an office and was thinking I should suggest them to KS? I left that job after them not giving me a raise after 7 years and in fact wanting to dock my pay but in all honesty... I miss those doctors :) haha!
I tried emailing you but got a message that it was bouncing back undeliverable. sm - KS Lead
[ In Reply To ..]
I would be happy to answer your questions. I also emailed you a response on one of your other posts that also bounced back. I would be happy to help, just email me from here.
email - problems
[ In Reply To ..]
I just emailed you so hopefully that works! No idea why it would be undeliverable. :(

Not my experience at all - KSMD

[ In Reply To ..]
Boy, this doesn't sound like my experience at all. I work for 2 different leads and they are both fantastic. They really try to make sure the workload is balanced and everyone is happy. I work on specific doctors, but we all have to jump in when one goes into crazy catch-up mode. I love KS and can't imagine being anywhere else.

I so agree with you. (NM) KS job is a personality contest. - ex KS

[ In Reply To ..]
dd

fired - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I was just fired from Keystrokes. I guess they needed someone to be PERFECT the first time typing, so I did not fit the bill. I guess I needed more time to train and they would not give it to me.
So sorry, unemployment here I come.

Why were you fired? What kind of account? - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
I just got a bad QA review about 3 weeks ago and have been paranoid ever since, even though I was told that it was a warning, and that I just needed to make sure that I was using spellcheck. It was my fault, but nerve rattling just the same.

Now your post makes me nervous because I love working there.
ks - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I would not worry too much if you have been there a while. I was just a new person trying to learn that is all. I was allowed to type 1 hour per day to learn the rad account and yes it was an easy account to do (no ESL), but 1 HOUR A DAY! Before I started they said training takes 1 hour.

Similar Messages:

I Have Been Reading The Posts Below And Would Like To Say...
Nov 04, 2009

There are MT DIVAS and QA DIVAS... why couldn't the Lord have given me a voice like Whitney or Aretha, then I could have been a real DIVA and not worrying about making 7 cpl and paying house and car payments.  To be Mariah Carey wouldn't be bad either.  Which DIVA would you choose to be if you have the choice?  George Michael, Donna Summer?  I mean REAL DIVAS! ...

Reading Through Posts And Would Like To Know Why
Nov 08, 2012

Why do people keep posting about being fired? I have read posts about some getting fired, but seems like a few of them were months ago, a year ago etc. Only a couple I have noticed were let go recently and they all said it was due to either not making minimum wage or not meeting line counts. Am I missing something here? Why does everyone seem to think we are all going to be fired? ...

After Reading Through The Posts Here...
May 29, 2013

"If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."-Maya AngelouJust wanted to share... ...

After Reading All These Posts...
Jun 07, 2015

.....why does AHIMA even offer the CCA?  I am taking their Coding Basics Progam, is that a waste of time?  Why would they even offer it?  I interviewed with a lady who is the associate vice president of client service of a large medical billing company that has been around since the 1970's and she told me this was a good program and that she herself did an online self-paced program also.  She has these credentials after her name: CPC, CEMC, CCP.  I wish I had the f ...

OMG! Reading All The Posts. Who Is The Suit
Sep 03, 2010

First want to say I am so sorry for all MT's/QA who were laid off.  How terrible, yet I feel it could be a blessing in disguise because you can get unemployement and TAA and go back to school and get out of this field.  It is pathetic reading the posts from a suit who is trying to maintain damage control for the WEB company.  The suit is the one who is still getting paid with excellent benefits, not the poor MTs/QAs who have been let go.  Makes me sick that a suit woul ...

Negative Posts
Jan 02, 2010

I honestly don't understand all the negative MTs on here.  It is very unprofessional to come on here and slam your company.  I have been an MT for over 10 years and have always made enough money and I'm proud of what I do and love the money I make, all while working from home.  I think most of these negative people are just people who aren't cut out for this profession and I wish they would realize that and go find something else to do.  Why would you put your ...

After Reading Some Of The Posts, A Thought Occurred To Me.
Sep 27, 2011

We have perfectly good, knowledgeable, qualified, and reliable MTs leaving this profession due to low pay, unreasonable expectations, unbearable platforms, and dictators who are not held to the same standards as the MT trying to transcribe their garbage into a professional legal medical document.  It really is a shame. I am not saying that we have a separate board regarding production, pay, platforms, etc., as I think that is what the Company Board is supposed to accomplish.  ...

Softscript - So Many Negative Posts
Oct 28, 2009

I see so many negative posts about SoftScript and I'm wondering what the problems are with this company. What are some other better companies to work for (full time) and why? Just curious.   ...

After Reading All The Posts Below On Acute Care Work Are
Dec 05, 2011

acute care MTs still able to find work at all and how long does it take to do that. ...

I Guess Now I Know Why SoftScript Gets So Many Negative Posts. Sm
Nov 27, 2010

In the past 2 days, I have done a total of 300 lines.  I know that things are slow with the holidays, but this is past the point of slow.  I have NEVER had a holiday this lean nor have I worked with people who seem to care so little.  I do not have a direct supervisor yet, despite their claims that they are working on assigning production managers, so I do not even know who to talk with about this situation.  Most of the time if I send an e-mail, it goes unanswered.  I f ...

Negative Posts On Here About Southern Transcription
Mar 27, 2014

I see the negative posts on here about Southern Transcription but was wondering how long ago you worked for them.   I guess I am just hoping things may have improved since then.  I am about to be one of many swallowed up by Nuance and I can't imagine any other MT company being much worse from what I read on the Nuance board.   Thanks in advance for any information. ...

Can We All Take A Time-out On The Personal And Negative Posts On This Site?
Jan 16, 2012

It's so difficult to continue reading this site when the negativity and personal attacks have become rampant. One has to sift through the garbage to get to any real informative posts and it's getting out of control. Someone is upset about the negative posts and then she goes on a tirade of name calling directed at the negative poster, and thus becomes an even bigger looking jerk in the process. I don't know what the answer is...maybe we can try to concentrate on the post rather t ...

Keystrokes? I've Read The Posts. Are YOU Happy There?
Jul 03, 2012

I'm working for one company and do not like it.  I don't want to make a switch to another company that is just as bad.  Do you like KS?   Feel free to email me because I see the haters come on here when anything positive is said.  Thank you. ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Question For Any Transform MT's That Frequent This Board
Aug 17, 2010

Okay, so my account is now using VR. I am in my first day of doing a few jobs. I hope to become way faster then I've been today! What I want to know is after doing VR for a few months or so, once becoming proficient, what are your line counts? What is an average daily line count for VR on an average account? ...

Relentless, Frequent, Nitpicky QA Audits. Sm
Mar 24, 2015

Anybody at TTS been getting frequent nitpicky QA audits.  I have never been scrutinized so often as lately.  It is getting old. ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Negative McMurray. Negative S/l Rosling Or Roswing
Feb 28, 2013

Negative McMurray.  Negative s/l Rosling or Roswing ...

Stupid Ortho - Negative Spurling, Negative S/l "ver Meets"
Nov 13, 2009

thanks for any help! ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Negative Finkelstein's. Negative "CMC Gram." Not Sure On This, Anyone?? TIA!
Dec 02, 2014

nm ...

Am I Reading This Right? - Sm
Mar 02, 2010

They are basically going to make the MT who sends work to QA pay the QA salary?  Is that even legal?  I've sucked it up for a long time now, living with the ASR pay cut, but there is no way I'm going to work for 1.5-3 cents per line!    Back in the ancient times of MQ, we had no QA.  We left a blank and put in a s/l.  We learned from reading tiny lines in big books because there also was no Google and no second ear.  Of course, the dictato ...

EEG Reading
May 27, 2010

Dictated:  "He felt the EEG was a ______ left frontal sharp theta, not stereotyped, not convincing, but could not exclude epileptic discharge." Sounds like "dist 2" or "disc 2" ?? Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance! ...

Reading
Jan 23, 2012

Gives me a headache. Welcome new COO, something something, synergy something leadership something blah blah blah blah blah.  Big starting bonus, I would wager. Happy Monday! ...

Re DSG: Reading The Archives And Saw Where
Nov 17, 2009

people were complaining of running out of work a lot.  Is that still a problem at DSG or is it better now? ...

C-spine MRI Reading
Mar 07, 2010

Sentence dictated as "She also has a small C5/6 {s/l DISS}."  He's really emphasizing the "ISS" sound. I know it would make sence for it to be disc, but the sentence sounds incomplete to me? I feel like there should be herniation or protrusion or bulging at the end of the sentence if it were "disc"?  Could the "diss" sounding word be short for something? Thank you!! ...

Reading Carefully
Jul 13, 2010

I have red enough about this Mts searching job. I am a new MT too. I have searching for job as much as everyone else. It is very sad when you get to this point and find out yourself you are not going to be able to make it as fast as you thought. Today is my graduationf from Mt, and I am not excited about it, but I will still attend it. I am considering to take a full-time job in a health clinic of my local hospital. It is not what I wanted when I decided to study this career. I like medical ...

Reading Below, It Has Been My Experience - Sm
Jan 17, 2011

that if a MTSO is overstaffing, then it means they are about to pull something that no one will be happy with.  It is one of the tell-tale moves they make before implementing a harsh new policy.  ...

Am I Reading The Email Right That Sm
Feb 23, 2011

CBay has now 81% of MQ holdings and by March 4, 2011, it could have 100% of Mq holdings?  Then they would own the whole company and then what?  I hope that is not what I am reading! ...