A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

huh...Precyse looking for new MTs to use and abuse!!! - lilgexMT

Posted: Oct 15, 2011

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After all the stunts these guyz have pulled over the past who-knows-how-many-months...I just saw a job posting for them on a site I'm not sure if I can name here :/ and I don't wanna get in trouble for breaking any rules.  Seriously...advertising for more help after you fired SEVERAL QAs and with how much work their sending over to India...you're gonna hire MORE MTs?!?!?!?!?!?!  Guess maybe they're looking for some "fresh blood" to dupe into working for them, only to turn around and make them feel like substandard professionals!!!

In a nutshell...UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Precyse - kate1350

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for Precyse for six months and then I left because I was physically not able to work a Fulltime and a parttime job, 60 hours a week was too much for this old girl. But I left on good terms and said I'd be happy to come back if they had a prn position open up. That is an on call position. The end of August I was called and asked if I would come back and work PRN (on call) for the team I had worked with before. I said yes. My full time position with the hospital has very little overtime now and a little extra now and then is wonderful.
With all of that being said I remember one of the last Team Meetings I attended for Precyse in March 2011 all of the members were told that if not in April then very soon repercussions for not working assigned hours would be dealt with as per the guidelines in the employee handbook. We all have access to the handbook and we all know what our responsibilities are. We as MTs are hired and work for a company and that company's clients and the patients who are in those hospitals. If we don't work the hours we have signed up for then perhaps a report on a critically ill patient does not get typed and thus information vital to the care of that patient doesn't get on the patient's chart. Would you like to be that patient.
I'm sorry you have been left with a sour taste in your mouth after working for a while at Precyse. But I'm happy to say my experience with Precyse is very satisfying and rewarding.

Similar Messages:

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Contract Abuse?
Jun 26, 2010

Hi,   I have a big dilemma and I need help. I have been working for the same company for 6 years now. At first I worked for a bunch of doctors and a hospital and then quit the other docs and the hospital because one of my doctors said that he did not like to share and that he wanted me to work only for him. I did not know that was illegal to do until recently being that MTs are contractors. So I have been working for this one doctor and all the nurses and interns in the office for about 5 ...

Methadone Abuse ?
Dec 02, 2010

I wanted to know what would fit into this part of this psychology report: FINAL DIAGNOSES: Axis I: Schizophrenia, undifferentiated type. 1.    Accused of relapse. 2.    Alcoholism abuse. 3.     (S/l Methadone) abuse. 4.    Noncompliance with medical treatment.   ...

Abuse Of Stats
Jan 07, 2011

If I reported a dictator that consistently abuses his priority button to my CCM, will anything be done about.  Just getting annoyed with all these 20 or so 10-minute discharge summaries from my second-secondary of non-emergent issues that this one garbage mouth dictator is putting out, when I've got H&Ps going out of TAT on my main account (that are super easy lines by the way, which annoys me more).  just venting. ...

The Abuse Won't Stop
Jul 03, 2012

No one is going to do it for us.  There is wage theft, minimum wage, changing of timecards, disrespect for our knowledge, ridiculous working conditions, bad management, and no communication.  MTs have been left completely out of the conversation, and they are the MT in MTSO.  How bizarre is that? I think everyone should just walk away from their keyboards.  We won't know what the result of an action like that will be until we take it, and hold a positive intent on beha ...

S/L Poli Substance Abuse
Dec 21, 2009

It sounds like the physician is saying Poli-substance abuse, but I can not find anything. Can anyone help? ...

ETOH Abuse Protocol
Apr 30, 2010

S/l cydox protocol for ETOH abuse, any ideas??? ...

Question About Abuse Of Employees?
Jan 09, 2014

Has any one had a problem with QA MME's putting in text or teminology that was not in the report, eventhough you extesively went over it and proofread the report numerous times? I have had this happen to me recently, So I have decided to take photo evidence of the reports before uploading in case a situation like this happens again and show them to compare. Is anyone out there brave enough to step up and tell me if this is a common thing for higher up MModal employees to do to get one "te ...

The Abuse From These People (?) Just Never Stops.
Aug 14, 2014

I say people (?) because I'm really wondering if they're human and if they possess a heart. Due to overhiring and mismanagement once again, I am OOW and have been many times all week. We are commanded to adhere to a schedule, but flex when there is no work and then make up the time, which then interferes with another MT's schedule. Are we not supposed to have a life? You people at the top and in HR are reprehensible. I could say so much more, but I am better than that. ...

Documentation Of Employer Harassment And Abuse.
Apr 01, 2015

If you feel you are being abused and want to do something about it, you probably need to be documenting the problem. Concerns that have been mentioned on this board include: Some have mentioned having no work available but being required to work outside of their scheduled hours in order to complete their required line count. Some have been a victim of an unfair pay system in which they have had their pay reduced because they have such difficult dictators/intermittent work that they are una ...

Anybody Else Get Emotional Typing Child Abuse Reports?
Aug 25, 2010

Or am I just not cut out for this job? ...

Manipulation, Abuse, Employee Exploitation, Deception! You Can
Jun 19, 2015

...in the nation! Come work with us, the American taxpayer won't even notice when you sign up for food stamps, public housing, and other public assistance. So come on in, join the leading software company in the nation. Help us unemploy yourselves! It will be exciting to lose your home, won't it? Just think of all the culverts you are missing out on! ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Drug Of Abuse S/l "dowson"
Apr 21, 2012

"The patient stated that he took 2 bottles of s/l "dowson" and smoked 3 g of Spice." Later in report it says he stole the "dowson" from Walgreen's.  Dictator with Chinese accent. Thanks for any help. ...

I Just Got One Of Those "F11 Abuse" Emails.
Apr 18, 2011

Of course, there is the threat of corrective action. They say it is a performance issue??? With me!!???????????!!!  I say it is performance issue with their ASR.  Who performance manages the IT people who designed this??   I actually sent a short somewhat nasty email back to my CCM.  The number of F11 I did averaged out to 1 a day.  On an ironic side - it is "F" (fill in the F word) 11.  Gotta get some kind of chuckle out of this piece of irony. Heck, even if ...

Do You Like Being MT For Precyse?
Oct 23, 2009

Do you like being MT for Precyse? 20 years experience as MT. Ready for positive changes.. Thanks ...

Precyse--sm
Jan 17, 2011

I tried to apply for an MT job with Precyse last night, but was given a message that they aren't "hiring in my area."  Has anybody else run into this?  I figure any area in the US is good since most of us work from home, am I wrong?  I do live in Alaska, but last time I checked we were still part of the country. Just curious.  Thanks.  ...

Precyse NJA
May 03, 2011

Curious... anyone working for Precyse that has lost their account to international and now getting NJA several times a week?  ...

Welcome To Precyse
May 16, 2011

For MT Week last week we got Sonic Rocks which are testicle-shaped shiny black magnets.  HR just sent around a warning that they're very strong magnets and to not keep them anywhere near the computer or anything that stores info magnetically because people are accidentally erasing their hard drives with these stupid things.  Wonder how many new computers that's gonna cost... ...

Does Anyone Know What's Going On At Precyse?
Oct 13, 2011

I work at Precyse and it seems things have been strange lately and I was wondering if any of my fellow slaves know what's happening there.  For example, all of a sudden lots of work for many weeks now (previously was having NJA all the time), so much work that we're way out of TAT with a lot of accounts, yet I see no place where Precyse is advertising jobs for MTs, including their own web site. Also, the sudden firing of a number of QA people and a few lower to middle management p ...

Anything About Precyse?
Jan 21, 2013

Anyone know anything about Precyse? ...

Precyse Cpl, Etc.
Jun 29, 2013

Does anyone know the cpl rate for Precyse?  Do you work on all straight transcription or both straight and VR?  What platform do they use?  I was thinking of taking the test but don't want to waste my time if  the rate is too low.  Is the test difficult?  Would appreciate any info you may have regarding this company.  Thank you. ...

Yes Precyse
Apr 07, 2014

Too many warning signs for me.   ...

Precyse Anyone
Oct 31, 2014

Hi everyone I would like to know if anyone works for or has worked for Precyse and if so, if they are a good company to work for.  I have tried to look through old posts and I cant find any.  thanks for any input you may be able to give me. ...

Anything New On Precyse? Sm
Dec 30, 2014

What is their line rate and platform? Do they pay for spaces? How is insurance? Is there plenty of work? How are the accounts? ...

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

ANYONE WORK FOR PRECYSE
May 07, 2010

Has anyone every worked for Precyse Solutions.  If so, can you guys give me some background.  It is a good company, work load good, etc. ...

TTS Versus Precyse
Dec 14, 2010

Can anyone provide the positives/negatives for these companies?  TIA. ...

How Is Precyse To Work For? - Nm
Feb 20, 2011

x ...

Looking For Some MTs Who Work For Precyse
Apr 04, 2011

Looking for some MTs who work for Precyse.  I have not seen any threads about this company.  Would like to know the good, bad and ugly.  Possible hospital transcription being outsourced to them....  Thank you. ...