A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Abuse of stats - sm

Posted: Jan 07, 2011

If I reported a dictator that consistently abuses his priority button to my CCM, will anything be done about.  Just getting annoyed with all these 20 or so 10-minute discharge summaries from my second-secondary of non-emergent issues that this one garbage mouth dictator is putting out, when I've got H&Ps going out of TAT on my main account (that are super easy lines by the way, which annoys me more).  just venting.

You could try contacting your CCM about it, - Have same issue

[ In Reply To ..]
but not sure anything would come of it. I complained about this issue with one of my accounts, where everyone seems to put their reports as STAT, and nothing was done about it. I was told it depends on how important an issue it is to the client whether anything will be done to stop it, so worth a try with your account. Good luck

Wondered about stats - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I have wondered if putting stuff in as "stat" gets it done by a U.S. transcriptionist more frequently? It can't be because of TAT because we stay caught up in my region, but there are some accounts that I get stat work from that I don't type on regularly. Just wonderin'.

Similar Messages:

Does Anybody Know If LPH Stats In 7.2 Accurate?
Mar 28, 2013

Mine shows consistently over the 150 minimum and sometimes over 200, but my supervisor keeps saying I am below 150, and you know what that means..... ...

Looking At My Stats And Doing Some Calculations,
Apr 30, 2014

and, in my case, ASR saves about 25% to 30% of time versus straight transcription, so the fact that I personally am only making 50% of my regular line rate on ASR is the reason my paychecks have gotten so pitiful.  The bottom line is MM has to know ASR is not helping us do the reports twice as fast, so they are purposely not paying us fairly for ASR.  What I would like to know is are they giving the clients a 50% discount on ASR reports? ...

Individual Stats
Feb 02, 2015

since I stopped sending blanks to QA.  No 3cpl deduction for me. ...

When Will The Stats Show The Reality In Transcription?
Nov 15, 2009

In searching the web for a new job I keep running into federal and state stats that say the low end salary of a newbie transcriptionist is $14 and high end is $24.  They must be talking American dollars because Indians make $0.78 an hour.  They also say it is a growing field (so much so it's spilling into the sea and floating to India) and there is a high demand for experienced medical transcriptionists (!?)  Where the heck do they get their outdated information???  I f ...

Farewell To The Proficiency Stats Email
Mar 14, 2013

the latest proficiency stats email says it will be the last - which is good because I don't think anyone likes them. ...

Has Anyone Seen Reliable Stats On How Many MT Jobs Have Been Offshored?
Dec 16, 2013

xx ...

Dictator Ranting About How His Stats Aren't Typed
Nov 30, 2013

I just had a dictator rant to me about how none of his stat reports are being typed in an urgent fashion. The thing is, he only dictates that they are stat reports, saying "this is a priority report" on his dictations, but never marks the reports themselves as stats so they end up being distributed as regular dictations. It looks like someone wasn't paying attention in training. He must think we all have telepathy and know what is dictated in a report before even getting them. ...

Contract Abuse?
Jun 26, 2010

Hi,   I have a big dilemma and I need help. I have been working for the same company for 6 years now. At first I worked for a bunch of doctors and a hospital and then quit the other docs and the hospital because one of my doctors said that he did not like to share and that he wanted me to work only for him. I did not know that was illegal to do until recently being that MTs are contractors. So I have been working for this one doctor and all the nurses and interns in the office for about 5 ...

Methadone Abuse ?
Dec 02, 2010

I wanted to know what would fit into this part of this psychology report: FINAL DIAGNOSES: Axis I: Schizophrenia, undifferentiated type. 1.    Accused of relapse. 2.    Alcoholism abuse. 3.     (S/l Methadone) abuse. 4.    Noncompliance with medical treatment.   ...

Huh...Precyse Looking For New MTs To Use And Abuse!!!
Oct 15, 2011

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After all the stunts these guyz have pulled over the past who-knows-how-many-months...I just saw a job posting for them on a site I'm not sure if I can name here :/ and I don't wanna get in trouble for breaking any rules.  Seriously...advertising for more help after you fired SEVERAL QAs and with how much work their sending over to India...you're gonna hire MORE MTs?!?!?!?!?!?!  Guess maybe they're looking for some "fresh blood" to dupe ...

The Abuse Won't Stop
Jul 03, 2012

No one is going to do it for us.  There is wage theft, minimum wage, changing of timecards, disrespect for our knowledge, ridiculous working conditions, bad management, and no communication.  MTs have been left completely out of the conversation, and they are the MT in MTSO.  How bizarre is that? I think everyone should just walk away from their keyboards.  We won't know what the result of an action like that will be until we take it, and hold a positive intent on beha ...

S/L Poli Substance Abuse
Dec 21, 2009

It sounds like the physician is saying Poli-substance abuse, but I can not find anything. Can anyone help? ...

ETOH Abuse Protocol
Apr 30, 2010

S/l cydox protocol for ETOH abuse, any ideas??? ...

Question About Abuse Of Employees?
Jan 09, 2014

Has any one had a problem with QA MME's putting in text or teminology that was not in the report, eventhough you extesively went over it and proofread the report numerous times? I have had this happen to me recently, So I have decided to take photo evidence of the reports before uploading in case a situation like this happens again and show them to compare. Is anyone out there brave enough to step up and tell me if this is a common thing for higher up MModal employees to do to get one "te ...

The Abuse From These People (?) Just Never Stops.
Aug 14, 2014

I say people (?) because I'm really wondering if they're human and if they possess a heart. Due to overhiring and mismanagement once again, I am OOW and have been many times all week. We are commanded to adhere to a schedule, but flex when there is no work and then make up the time, which then interferes with another MT's schedule. Are we not supposed to have a life? You people at the top and in HR are reprehensible. I could say so much more, but I am better than that. ...

Documentation Of Employer Harassment And Abuse.
Apr 01, 2015

If you feel you are being abused and want to do something about it, you probably need to be documenting the problem. Concerns that have been mentioned on this board include: Some have mentioned having no work available but being required to work outside of their scheduled hours in order to complete their required line count. Some have been a victim of an unfair pay system in which they have had their pay reduced because they have such difficult dictators/intermittent work that they are una ...

Anybody Else Get Emotional Typing Child Abuse Reports?
Aug 25, 2010

Or am I just not cut out for this job? ...

Manipulation, Abuse, Employee Exploitation, Deception! You Can
Jun 19, 2015

...in the nation! Come work with us, the American taxpayer won't even notice when you sign up for food stamps, public housing, and other public assistance. So come on in, join the leading software company in the nation. Help us unemploy yourselves! It will be exciting to lose your home, won't it? Just think of all the culverts you are missing out on! ...

Drug Of Abuse S/l "dowson"
Apr 21, 2012

"The patient stated that he took 2 bottles of s/l "dowson" and smoked 3 g of Spice." Later in report it says he stole the "dowson" from Walgreen's.  Dictator with Chinese accent. Thanks for any help. ...

I Just Got One Of Those "F11 Abuse" Emails.
Apr 18, 2011

Of course, there is the threat of corrective action. They say it is a performance issue??? With me!!???????????!!!  I say it is performance issue with their ASR.  Who performance manages the IT people who designed this??   I actually sent a short somewhat nasty email back to my CCM.  The number of F11 I did averaged out to 1 a day.  On an ironic side - it is "F" (fill in the F word) 11.  Gotta get some kind of chuckle out of this piece of irony. Heck, even if ...