A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Companies that use Escription. On the platform, my autocorrect doesnt - always work. In the same report, SM

Posted: May 26, 2014

it will work, and then the next time I try to use the same correction, it will not work. Am I doing something wrong? Is it the platform? Any suggestions?

Here's what to try.... - eScription guru

[ In Reply To ..]
Uninstalling and reinstalling EditScript.
Often times when there are glitches like this doing this will correct the problem. If you're not sure how to do this you can ask your tech support team for assistance.

Similar Messages:

Companies Who Hire Part-time With The EScription Platform
Nov 22, 2010

Can you tell the names of companies who hire part-time with the eScription platform.  Wanting to learn this...   Thanks! ...

For EScription, Is AutoCorrect Of Shorthand Better, If I Do
Dec 19, 2009

AutoCorrect seems much easier to deal with, but won't handle long canned text, and there is no "normals" program in eScription I can add long reports to.   I cannot tweak Shorthand to my liking; no matter how much I try, I still have to fight to get a lot of terms to expand.  It's really annoying.  But it can handle unlimited entries and long blocks of Text that AutoCorrect can't. ...

How Is The EScription Platform?
Aug 17, 2012

Do you find it fairly productive & user friendly?  How's the VR? Thanks. ...

How Much Can You Produce On Escription Platform?
Apr 22, 2010

Once you are up to speed on Escription platform, what is a reasonable number of lines per hour you can produce (low to high)?  Thanks in advance. ...

Escription Platform Question
Feb 16, 2012

Is there anyway to retreive a report or part of a report after my computer burped and rebooted itself.  The report went back into the Que, but the report I had done so far is not there.  Would it be stored somewhere on my computer?  Help - this is happening too much today and I am losing lots of reports.  ...

How Can I Be Very Productive Using EScription Platform
Aug 28, 2012

Only being paid 3.7 cpl.   I normally average 250 lines per hour straight typing.  I need to try and get that equivalent in pay.  TIA ...

Need Info On Escription Platform Please (sm)
May 09, 2013

Hello all, have joined new outfit. Anyone willing to share any tips or suggestions for Escription platform? I'm told it is Word based. I'm curious about text expander use. The information mentioned Autotext, Autocorrect and other tools embedded in Word, but also mentioned certain issues related with text replacement. Any suggestions or tips will be much appreciated. ...

Is EScription A Company, Platform, Or What? Nm
Dec 21, 2014

. ...

Frustrated With EScription Platform!
Jan 25, 2015

Is there any way to easily get capitals to change when you add or remove a period? It's so frustrating when, for example, when you take a period out and the next word doesn't automatically capitalize like it does in a lot of other platforms.  Word macros don't seem to work.  : (   ...

Why Is Escription Considered A Good Platform?
Jan 24, 2010

nm ...

VR Platform Escription Versus Dictaphone
Jun 03, 2010

Can anyone tell me how difficult to get lines with escription and dictaphone VR?  Also, any info on TTS would be appreciated also.  Good, bad, ugly?  ...

Is There Any Other VR Platform Besides Escription That You Can Make Money On? Sm
Jun 16, 2010

I know everyone loves Escription, but just wondering if there were other platforms out there. ...

Good Editing Platform Besides Escription?
Sep 18, 2013

Have worked with Escription, liked it, just wondering if there is another good VR platform someone is working in that they think is okay. Thanks ...

Is It Possible To Work Escription Platform On Satellite Internet?
Apr 19, 2012

I realize we were told that we cannot use satellite internet with Escription program, but has anyone actuallyl tried doing this?  I live where they only have satellite internt and commute to a large city, so I can work for Nuance.  So far this has worked out okay, but I really would like to be home more.  Am just wondering if this is possible.  ...

EScription Production - Makes A Decent Living Using This Platform
Aug 20, 2010

I would like to know if anyone makes a decent living using this platform.  Any comments appreciated, i.e., average lines per day, hour, anything to give me better understanding.  Thanks. ...

Infinity Foot Pedal Issues With EScription Platform
Oct 19, 2013

I just received my Infinity USB foot pedal from PCDictate.  I am employed with Nuance using the eScription platform and I am unable to get this foot pedal to work.  Can anyone who works on the eScription platform (preferably with Nuance) tell me what settings to use so this thing will work?  I'm about at my wits end.  I'm beginning to think the old pedal I had was fine and I spent money for nothing.  I have a new computer and it shows the pedal IS installed and functional, but it ...

Amphion's Triton Platform. Similar To Escription? Is It Word Based?
Jul 15, 2010

Does it have a built-in expander?  How many lph do you average?  Any info would be great? ...

Does Anyone Know Of All The Companies That Use Escription?
Oct 12, 2009

nm ...

Escription - What Companies Use It?
Nov 29, 2009

What companies use Escription? I love it, but only get to use it part time where I am. ...

Do All Companies Pay 4 Cpl For Escription? Seems
Feb 06, 2010

nm ...

Which Companies Use EScription?
Jun 15, 2010

I would like to know if anyone has a list of what companies use eScription/EditScript.  Thanks! ...

Escription Which Companies Use It?
Nov 04, 2010

Hey guys, can you gell me what companies use Escription and how you like it? Thanks in advance. ...

Which Companies That Use Escription?
Nov 05, 2012

I am doing straight typing, but it's killing my hands and would love (I think) to go back to editing. I was on the Dictaphone platform with TTs, but didn't like it. I'm not sure if it was because of the platform or because 99.9% of docs were ESL and very difficult to understand.  ...

Companies That Use Escription?
Dec 16, 2014

I am wondering what other companies use escription?  I love the platform but my current company doesn't have enough work so I am looking at going somewhere else.   ...

Does Anyone Know What IC Companies Use Escription? Nm
Feb 15, 2015

x ...

Check The Foot Pedal Settings Or Lack Thereof On The Escription Platform?
Apr 04, 2012

I forget this, I know it is easy, but how do you check the foot pedal settings or lack thereof on the escription platform? Thanks for your help. ...

Small Companies Who Use Escription
Oct 03, 2013

Are there any small companies who use Escription for VR editing?  I worked briefly for Nuance and love Escription, but found the vast amout of managers, etc, confusing.  I never knew who to talk to, etc.  Other than that, they were great.  Wished I had not quit when I did, but....  Just wondering.   ...

What Companies Use EScription BESIDES Nuance
Nov 10, 2014

I'm not too fond of Fluency/DoQscribe.  The platform itself is nice, but it doesn't seem to be as good at speech recognition as eScription.  Fluency is very user friendly, but when I worked at MM it produced horrible drafts on speech recognition.  I know that could in part be attributed to multiple MTs using a variety of editing styles, which could cause the platform to not learn, but all I know is it was a struggle getting a good line count with VR on Fluency.  Can ...

What Companies Are Worth Applying To That Use Escription?
Feb 21, 2012

I know this has been asked before, but I'm looking for recent experience, just some names of companies. ...

Companies Utilizing EScription And Good To Work For With Okay Pay
Jun 12, 2014

Hey there MTs out there.  Are any of you with a good MT company (only want IC position) that use eScription VR and are being paid a decent wage as well as hiring.  Anything under 4 cpl is not good in my book.  Thanks so much for responding and giving me your time.   ...