A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Companies that use Escription? - JustCurious

Posted: Dec 16, 2014

I am wondering what other companies use escription?  I love the platform but my current company doesn't have enough work so I am looking at going somewhere else.  

Did you - try..

[ In Reply To ..]
checking the other MT sites for jobs? sometimes most of the time they say in their ads what software they use. There hasn't been much advertised on this site lately, but checkout some of the others.

The only ones I know of are the obvious that no one seems to be interested in and that's TTS and Nuance. There are more companies out there using eScription though since many use more than 1 platform.

Did you try... - Depressed

[ In Reply To ..]
Landmark. They always seem to have a lot of work (at least on the accounts I work on).

Landmark uses eScription? - Are the IC only?

[ In Reply To ..]

that's funny/interesting about TTS, nuance I know, tho nm - jan

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

People slam this company, don't have the lines where - they are working, laughing all the way to the bank

[ In Reply To ..]
Work for TTS, just keep on slamming while we make the $$$.

TT-IMEDX - me

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know Of All The Companies That Use Escription?
Oct 12, 2009

nm ...

Escription - What Companies Use It?
Nov 29, 2009

What companies use Escription? I love it, but only get to use it part time where I am. ...

Do All Companies Pay 4 Cpl For Escription? Seems
Feb 06, 2010

nm ...

Which Companies Use EScription?
Jun 15, 2010

I would like to know if anyone has a list of what companies use eScription/EditScript.  Thanks! ...

Escription Which Companies Use It?
Nov 04, 2010

Hey guys, can you gell me what companies use Escription and how you like it? Thanks in advance. ...

Which Companies That Use Escription?
Nov 05, 2012

I am doing straight typing, but it's killing my hands and would love (I think) to go back to editing. I was on the Dictaphone platform with TTs, but didn't like it. I'm not sure if it was because of the platform or because 99.9% of docs were ESL and very difficult to understand.  ...

Does Anyone Know What IC Companies Use Escription? Nm
Feb 15, 2015

x ...

Small Companies Who Use Escription
Oct 03, 2013

Are there any small companies who use Escription for VR editing?  I worked briefly for Nuance and love Escription, but found the vast amout of managers, etc, confusing.  I never knew who to talk to, etc.  Other than that, they were great.  Wished I had not quit when I did, but....  Just wondering.   ...

What Companies Use EScription BESIDES Nuance
Nov 10, 2014

I'm not too fond of Fluency/DoQscribe.  The platform itself is nice, but it doesn't seem to be as good at speech recognition as eScription.  Fluency is very user friendly, but when I worked at MM it produced horrible drafts on speech recognition.  I know that could in part be attributed to multiple MTs using a variety of editing styles, which could cause the platform to not learn, but all I know is it was a struggle getting a good line count with VR on Fluency.  Can ...

What Companies Are Worth Applying To That Use Escription?
Feb 21, 2012

I know this has been asked before, but I'm looking for recent experience, just some names of companies. ...

Companies That Use Escription. On The Platform, My Autocorrect Doesnt
May 26, 2014

it will work, and then the next time I try to use the same correction, it will not work. Am I doing something wrong? Is it the platform? Any suggestions? ...

Companies Utilizing EScription And Good To Work For With Okay Pay
Jun 12, 2014

Hey there MTs out there.  Are any of you with a good MT company (only want IC position) that use eScription VR and are being paid a decent wage as well as hiring.  Anything under 4 cpl is not good in my book.  Thanks so much for responding and giving me your time.   ...

Companies Who Hire Part-time With The EScription Platform
Nov 22, 2010

Can you tell the names of companies who hire part-time with the eScription platform.  Wanting to learn this...   Thanks! ...

Is There A Reason Why You Can Use Windows 7 And Word 2007 With EScription At Some Companies And Not
Jan 05, 2011

nm ...

Always See The Companies To Stay Away From, How About Companies To Go To?
Oct 23, 2012

I see many warnings about bogus companies but I need help to steer me to a good company or at least a company that is fair, hiring and gives a fair entrance test.  any ideas?   ...

Escription VR
Mar 23, 2010

Is this platform good/bad/indifferent.  I have used ExSpeech which was a horrible platform.  Just wondering what is an average line count/hour that you can get on this platform.  I know there are a lot of variables, but a "ball park" idea would be great!   Thanks, ...

Anyone Is Using EScription Out There
Jun 17, 2011

Hey, I am curious as to whether anyone is using eScription out there.  If so, for what company and do you like it?  Thanks for your help! ...

Does Anyone Else Use Escription?
Jan 28, 2011

Does anyone else use escription? If so, how do you get the line count? ...

Is 3.7 Cpl Okay For EScription?
Aug 24, 2012

I have no choice but to accept because the rug has been pulled from under me and my fellow co-workers.  Hospital outsourced to a transcription company and 0.37 cpl is what they are offering us using eScription. ...

New To Escription.
Feb 16, 2013

I am new to escription and start with my new job on Tuesday.  Is there any advice beforehand?  I really need a job at home right now or I wouldn't even give VR a second look.  But because it is what it is I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers?  Thanks. ...

Escription ....
May 08, 2013

Hi there! I posted a while back b/c i was a bit nervous after 20 years going to voice rec. Its only been a week now and i really REALLY love it.  I enjoy it. Okay shoot me now I konw most of you hate it. Anyway, I remember when i started a regular transcriptiion job a few years ago and i had to get used to an entirely new system, i was going so incredibly slow i never thought id be able to make a living with all the little bits and details. But it worked out fine and i eventually got it down ...

Qa On Escription
Sep 06, 2014

Does anyone who does QA on escription/editscript know how to get their counts? I know MTs get their line count through the transcription metrics, is it the same for QA? Thank you, freesf   ...

TTS Escription
Jan 25, 2015

For a company with technology in its name, I find this platform sorely lacking. Constantly having to correct capitals I don't want when I take out a period, it not putting a macro over what I want to change and all this backing up and retyping to change stuff or get a macro to work where I want it is driving me crazy (I know, short trip) and wasting a lot of time.   Don't they have any engineers or programmers who can get around this?  Guess I just got spoiled at Precyse; mac ...

Escription V11 Help
Mar 05, 2015

Anyone on this platform, please tell me it gets better. I spent 2-1/2 hours and got absolutely nothing done. Demographics locked up completely and I had to X out, sending the work back to pool. Tried to upload, but kept telling me to confirm demographics which I did, then demographics header grayed out completely, then tried to upload, and again message to confirm demographics, which had been confirmed and were now locked up and grayed out. The entire platform seems just plain overwhelming wit ...

How Much Does TTS Pay On EScription?
Mar 24, 2015

Thanks in advance for any information.  ...

New To VR/EditScript/Escription
Oct 25, 2009

After 40 years on the job and getting tired of typing, when out of a job this last time (there have been so many times of late because of ...well most of you already know how goes it with our profession), I decided to just go for what seems to be taking over transcription anyway.  Thanks to this board and all the talk about the different platforms, I took a job with a company that uses EditScript, and I am thrilled.  In those 40 years, I have had to do a lot of proofreading as a super ...

Turning Off EScription's Red Box
Nov 05, 2009

Is there a way to turn this box off? Our system is not well trained yet so there is a lot of editing required. The alt-K combination is awkward for me when having to stop every few words to correct something. I edit by forwarding my cursor through the document (like the red box does) but then there is no extra work in bringing the cursor forward to where the edit needs to made as it is already there. Thanks for the input! ...

I'm Back With More ?? For Escription
Nov 12, 2009

I have now been doing EditScript for a month now and my lines are still horrific. I've read the manual over and over and still have the below questions. I'm only doing 1/4 of what I used to do and it hurts. 1.  I have to minimize and maximize my screen to see more than 10-14 lines. Anyone else have this problem? I think it has something to do with the header because if I change something in the header, I have to minimize and maximize again. 2.  I follow the red bo ...

Escription/editscript/qc
Nov 22, 2009

I posted this on the company board but this might be a better place...I work at FocusInfomatics...QC..just started not that long ago.  Many years of experience with editing, QA, MT, etc.  I'm new to VR. I would love to hear what to expect for production as right now...it's not so good.  I understand variables, etc.  My work load is very low right now but that is supposedly going to change soon.  With QCing everything to sound, can someone tell me what they ...

Any Info About EScription?
Dec 31, 2009

I currently work at Focus Infomatics in the NetCare platform doing regular MT and VR work.  I just got switched over to working QC on their eScription platform, which I'm really excited about.  I did one training course for it (to start out in regular MT, but will have to do another training course for QC after I get used to everying on the platform) but I haven't started yet.  The one training course really made it seem easy to learn and much mo ...