A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Companies utilizing eScription and good to work for with okay pay - MT discouraged

Posted: Jun 12, 2014

Hey there MTs out there.  Are any of you with a good MT company (only want IC position) that use eScription VR and are being paid a decent wage as well as hiring.  Anything under 4 cpl is not good in my book.  Thanks so much for responding and giving me your time.  

Companies/pay - sickofit

[ In Reply To ..]
You know, we all want good jobs with decent pay. What makes you so special that you feel you should have exactly what you want while asking the rest of us to give you info on where to find exactly that? Do your own research and realize we're all in the same position. Stop asking for handouts.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know Of All The Companies That Use Escription?
Oct 12, 2009

nm ...

Escription - What Companies Use It?
Nov 29, 2009

What companies use Escription? I love it, but only get to use it part time where I am. ...

Do All Companies Pay 4 Cpl For Escription? Seems
Feb 06, 2010

nm ...

Which Companies Use EScription?
Jun 15, 2010

I would like to know if anyone has a list of what companies use eScription/EditScript.  Thanks! ...

Escription Which Companies Use It?
Nov 04, 2010

Hey guys, can you gell me what companies use Escription and how you like it? Thanks in advance. ...

Which Companies That Use Escription?
Nov 05, 2012

I am doing straight typing, but it's killing my hands and would love (I think) to go back to editing. I was on the Dictaphone platform with TTs, but didn't like it. I'm not sure if it was because of the platform or because 99.9% of docs were ESL and very difficult to understand.  ...

Companies That Use Escription?
Dec 16, 2014

I am wondering what other companies use escription?  I love the platform but my current company doesn't have enough work so I am looking at going somewhere else.   ...

Does Anyone Know What IC Companies Use Escription? Nm
Feb 15, 2015

x ...

Small Companies Who Use Escription
Oct 03, 2013

Are there any small companies who use Escription for VR editing?  I worked briefly for Nuance and love Escription, but found the vast amout of managers, etc, confusing.  I never knew who to talk to, etc.  Other than that, they were great.  Wished I had not quit when I did, but....  Just wondering.   ...

What Companies Use EScription BESIDES Nuance
Nov 10, 2014

I'm not too fond of Fluency/DoQscribe.  The platform itself is nice, but it doesn't seem to be as good at speech recognition as eScription.  Fluency is very user friendly, but when I worked at MM it produced horrible drafts on speech recognition.  I know that could in part be attributed to multiple MTs using a variety of editing styles, which could cause the platform to not learn, but all I know is it was a struggle getting a good line count with VR on Fluency.  Can ...

What Companies Are Worth Applying To That Use Escription?
Feb 21, 2012

I know this has been asked before, but I'm looking for recent experience, just some names of companies. ...

Companies That Use Escription. On The Platform, My Autocorrect Doesnt
May 26, 2014

it will work, and then the next time I try to use the same correction, it will not work. Am I doing something wrong? Is it the platform? Any suggestions? ...

Companies Who Hire Part-time With The EScription Platform
Nov 22, 2010

Can you tell the names of companies who hire part-time with the eScription platform.  Wanting to learn this...   Thanks! ...

Is There A Reason Why You Can Use Windows 7 And Word 2007 With EScription At Some Companies And Not
Jan 05, 2011

nm ...

Why Is Escription Considered A Good Platform?
Jan 24, 2010

nm ...

Proscript, Escription, Is This A Good Place?
Feb 06, 2010

xxxxx ...

Good Editing Platform Besides Escription?
Sep 18, 2013

Have worked with Escription, liked it, just wondering if there is another good VR platform someone is working in that they think is okay. Thanks ...

EScription - Good, Bad, Easy, Difficult, Frustrating
Nov 14, 2011

How is the eScription software - good, bad, easy, difficult, frustrating, blah, blah ...

Utilizing My Own, My Very Own, Real Life Email Address
Jul 15, 2013

We are losing home phone services (me), cars (others I know), children's health coverage (yet others I know), facing homelessness (me and at least 2 others I know of) and the HR person in all her infinite wisdom sends out a report we "should" listen to on our own time because the company won't pay for these 'trainings' about make-up pay, so that we might at least pretty please, pretty please, master, may I at least take home minimum wage?  In Indiana, $7.25 whopping cent ...

Good Companies Out There???
Jan 06, 2012

Are there truly any good companies out there??? I can't begin to tell you how many I have been through in the last couple of years. I finally thought I found a good home with JLG, been with them since August and for the most part been pretty content. Then, we got bought out and guess by who, MQ! Now I have been with MQ before, twice! And both times leaving because I was not happy with their CHANGES! And here I am once again grandfathered in due to the buy out. I was hired on part-time whic ...

Any Good Companies Out There?
Oct 13, 2012

I have been working for an excellent company for seven years. Unfortunately, they were put out of business by a bunch of poachers from one of the national MTSOs. We were well paid and treated like gold. Now I'm scrambling trying to get applications out, but nearly every company I have considered has turned out to have at least two horror stories about not getting paid, being underpaid, mistreated employees, etc. Is anybody out there having a good experience? Does anybody have first-hand kno ...

Any GOOD Companies?
Feb 06, 2013

I had a job I loved, at a hospital, until they shut us down and outsourced. Since then I have worked at 3 companies and can't find my niche, especially with low pay issues. Please let me know if you like where you work and can make at least minimum wage there.  ...

Good Companies
May 15, 2013

Can anyone recommend any GOOD transcription/editing companies or is anyone aware of any hospitals around the country currently hiring MTs/Editors direct, no "middleman." Thanks! ...

Are There Any Good Companies
Aug 24, 2013

I was wondering if there are any good companies to work for? I worked in the pathology department of a hospital for 8 years and now I am looking to work from home, but it seems like all the transcription companies I check into have a lot of negatives about them. ...

Any Good IC Companies Out There?
Dec 08, 2013

Can anyone recommend a good IC?  I'm concerned that my company is surreptitiously cutting my pay by manipulating the software.  I'm making several thousand less annually although I have clearly worked as many hours as previous years.   I know IC companies can do the same thing, but at least the cpl would be better.   ...

Are There Any Good Companies Out There?
Jan 05, 2014

For the past two years, I have worked for a terriffic company, caring, pay on time, etc.  Am I bragging?  No, the hospitals have been switching over to a Dragon based system and little by little the work is dwindling to the point there has been a 60% layoff.  MY problem, are there any GOOD companies out there?  I am so afraid as I am the sole support of my household to start with a company and not get paid, have no work.  I read this board constantly and hope I don& ...

Good Companies And Bad Ones..
May 21, 2015

I see posts on here from time to time complaining about employers.  Granted, some employers are worse than others and some are just plain bad.  However, I think we get so wrapped up in "ourselves" and what we want, that we forget to take a lot of things into consideration when we are up on our soapbox in a public, yet "anonymous" forum.  Let's just get it straight here - there are no "perfect" companies -- just like there are no "perfect" individuals - but there are some comp ...

Colpocleisis And Suburethral Sling Utilizing MiniArc Precise
Jun 21, 2011

A tunnel was then sharply dissected to the s/l posterior ramic space bilaterally.  It was noted the full thickness of the mucosa was undermined.  Following digital palpation of posterior ramic space utilizing MiniArc Precise..... ...

There Are Good Companies To Work For!
Jan 19, 2011

There is sooo much negative here that I just felt the need to say that there are good companies to work for. I always have plenty of work, my supervisor is polite, caring, and understanding. I love my job! And before anyone asks, NO, I will not give out the name of the company, because I don't want them being overwhelmed with emails and phone calls. Yes, I did look for this position for over a year, and worked for one not so nice company and two wonderful companies that just were not a matc ...

Good Companies To Work For?
Nov 03, 2011

Do good companies exist?  Anyone know of any? ...