A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransformMT feedback? - sac

Posted: Aug 22, 2011

I was contacted by this company for an acute care position.  What can anyone tell me about this company?  It is part of  MD-IT.  I would appreciate any and all input from my fellow MTs.  Thanks!   

Transform - Anne

[ In Reply To ..]
I just applied there. Let me know if you find out anything.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Have Any Info On TransformMT?
Nov 08, 2011

Is anyone currently working for this company, or worked for them in the past?  I have an interview with them tomorrow - any information at all would be helpful.  ...

TransformMT Out Of Nevada
Jan 09, 2012

Is TransformMT out of Nevada the same company that used to be Transform out of Cody, Wyoming? ...

TransformMT- Any Information?
Dec 19, 2012

Does anyone work for TransformMT (TransformMT.com)? I am wondering how it is as compared to Nuance or MModal. Would appreciate any information you may have. Thanks in advance. ...

Any Info On TransformMT?
Dec 22, 2012

Anyone work here? Wondering where they are located and how they are to work for, benefits, CPL, holiday, PTO, etc. Thakns in advance. ...

TransformMT - Some Good And Some Bad
Dec 31, 2013

Saw previous posts in the archives about this company, some good and some bad. I'm curious if someone can tell me a bit more about this company; for instance, the line requirements, the type of benefits (such as PTO, holiday pay), and the hours typically worked. Thanks in advance for any info/insight. :) ...

TransformMT - Good To Work For?
Mar 16, 2012

Was wondering how the company TransformMT is. Are they a good company to work for? ...

SWAT Team TransformMT
Apr 27, 2012

Wondering if anyone is on the SWAT team at TransformMT that can shed light on what it is all about.  Does it pay any higher? ...

TransformMT/Command Health
Jan 07, 2013

I have read some of the comments on this company, but they are about 9 months old, so I am looking for more current information. I am so tired of having to jump from company to company because so many of them lie in their company information. Here are some of my questions: Does TransformMT have enough work? What do they call a line? Count headers/footers, etc.? What is their usual starting pay (by the way MTs, I cannot believe how these companies are getting away with paying us so little... ...

TransformMT (Command Health)
Oct 18, 2013

I have an interview with them tomorrow.  Does anyone here work for them? If so, how do you like it?  Everything I've read about them sounds good, but the great unknowns which I'll find out tomorrow are how much they pay and what kind of insurance bennies they offer.   TIA! ...

Command Health (formerly TransformMT) Testing
Sep 20, 2013

Anyone else take their test and were surprised that you didn't pass? I took it yesterday. I have 5 yrs of experience and even used my AAMT and Stedman's books (like they said I could) to verify spellings. I also found it odd that you couldn't use Google Chrome or any IE newer than 7 - so I had to download and use Firefox to take the test. ...

TransformMT Based In/started Out Of Cody, Wyoming?
Apr 22, 2012

Thought I already posted my questions, but seems to have disappeared. Anyone work for transformmt, based in/started out of Cody, Wyoming? Anyone work here?  Are their categories of bonues worth it. Read a recent post where someone claimed to be making 7.4 cpl, but person did not say how many lines they were producing a day, how many days a week they worked, or how many hours. What about their mentor program? It that just a thug who calls you to try and convince you to change your times ...

MD-IT Feedback
Nov 02, 2009

Has anyone ever worked for this company and what are your opinions?  Thanks in advance for feedback.  ...

QA Feedback?
Nov 02, 2009

I got feedback on a report today, CRITICAL FEEDBACK.  The doctor dictating was absolutely horrible, worse than horrible. I could not understand him, tried my hardest and before I uploaded it sent a note to QA asking for a sample of his work, explained that I could NOT UNDERSTAND HIM.  In reviewing the revisions, I don't agree with many of them.  I still don't hear what the QA inserted.  I dont' agree with it and I'm angry that it was returned to me with C ...

Does Anyone Have Any Feedback On DSG?
Nov 03, 2009

I would appreciate any input at all from MTs or QAs before I go through the testing process.  Thank you. ...

Feedback
Jan 26, 2011

I'm so happy!  I got my audit, passed with flying colors and got an email from sup saying good work and keep it up!  He also suggested that I submit for a raise since I've been consistent.  I said I didn't know that we could, but apparently we can if we maintain that 98% average consistently for a certain amount of time.  I'm submitting my request as it has been over a year that I have maintained this.  Wow! learn something new every day with the Q!& ...

EMR Feedback
Sep 13, 2011

Hello, I am a service owner slowly losing my accounts to EMR.  I am interested in partnering with an EMR company who uses a transcription service, but can't seem to get my foot in the door.  Can anyone here tell me if they work for a service that has partnered with an EMR provider?  If so, the name of the EMR software firm?   Thanks and good luck!   Louise ...

TTS LLC FEEDBACK
Feb 06, 2012

Could anyone please give me some feedback on TTS LLC - in New Hampshire.   Just need any kind of feedback - before I start working there.  ...

Feedback TTD
May 31, 2012

Anybody know how long it takes to get feedback and released from QA with TTD?  Please do not respond if you only wish to be hateful.  I am interested in people who are working for them right now and are happy...Yes, there are people like that out there.  Thanks- ...

Looking For Feedback; TTS
Oct 03, 2012

Any admin team people out there that work for TTS?  Looking for feedback; the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Feedback On TTS
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone know anything about the company TTS? Good or bad feedback welcome! ...

MME Feedback
Jan 04, 2013

I started with MModal a month or so ago and I am noticing that MME feedback is not consistent.  One will cross out dictation in the document that another will leave (like service or surgeon or primary doc). Also,  "myself/himself/herself" should not be changed?   I have to admit that one was a shock.  It is just soooooo wrong.  ...

TTS MTs Only, Need Feedback...sm
Feb 04, 2013

If you are working on the account from the tiniest state in New England, how do you like it?  Dictators, work types, etc.  I have been offered it as my secondary.  It seems to have a ton of account specifics, but that's not always the best indication.  Please let me know what you think.  All others, please bypass this post if your comments don't pertain to my question.  Thanks.    ...

RE: QA Feedback
Sep 09, 2014

Cannot get QA feedback to show entire report.  I can only see blocks that are blank.  Anyone else having issues.  I swear it's always something with this company. ...

Can I Get Some Feedback On Transolutions?
Nov 05, 2009

Does anyone work for Transolutions or have any feedback to offer?  Thanks ahead of time. ...

K&R Anybody Working For Them Please Feedback
Nov 15, 2009

i know they use pscribe.  seem like very nice ladies.  how is pscribe, work flow, steady work?  looking for way more than 1000 lines per day.  thanks for sharing your experience if you work for them. ...

Should I Give Up 1 Job? Need Feedback. Sm
Dec 13, 2009

I work part time for 2 companies.  One company usually has plenty of work.  I love the work and the people and they are very flexible.  I can usually get full time lines.  The other company usually has no work and I really despise the work and the QA.  I'm tired of the constant frantic emails stating how there is so much work only to go on and find there are less then 10 jobs.  This company now wants us to be employees.  I don't want to be t ...

M-Modal Feedback
Dec 16, 2009

Would appreciate feedback from anyone using M-Modal, especially Webmedx Enterprise MTs. Dreading the conversion and wondering if my fears are well founded. I'm pretty fast straight typing but rarely get more than 50 lines more an hour with current VR. Seems all it takes is just one lousy report to negate the lines made on the decent reports. Afraid it's just going to be worse with M-Modal and the whole drop-down heading thing. Anyone have any encouragement to offer? ...

HELP Need Feedback From MMEs
Jan 21, 2010

I would like to know how much of your day is spent full listening to either ILP or MTs placed on 100%.  If it is 75% or more how do you survive? Do you have any tips on how to get through them faster? I must be doing something wrong.  Thanks. ...

Question! How Many MTs Are Getting QA/MME Feedback?
Feb 13, 2010

I seem to be getting checked by MME/QA every fourth day for the last week.  What does that mean?  Will it always be like?  I thought it would be once a month. ...

Feedback About InScribe Out Of KY
Jun 30, 2010

Does anyone have any feedback about InScribe out of KY, either good or bad?  I've heard both.... Thanks in advance!! =) ...