A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransformMT out of Nevada - Lucy

Posted: Jan 09, 2012

Is TransformMT out of Nevada the same company that used to be Transform out of Cody, Wyoming?

Dunno, but - Looking

[ In Reply To ..]
If you apply with Transform they will get back to you within 48 hours (which is very professional -- I LIKE it!).

Unfortunately, evidently they are not hiring right now.

not hiring - thank goodness

[ In Reply To ..]
because sitting here hitting the REFRESH button to see if there's any work available is bad enough w/o hiring anyone else.

Oh NO! Transform overstaffs too? - Looking

[ In Reply To ..]
It seems that ALL or at least MOST companies are doing this now. How disheartening.

Someone was on here recently going on and on about Transform being a great company, blah blah. Must have been the owner or some other shill.
Oh no, I just got an email...SM - Old Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
asking me to apply and test. It came today. Not sure where they got my name. Maybe MT Test which I have taken (and passed) twice recently. Anyone have any idea what they pay and if they have health insurance? They only mention dental and vision on their web site.

Must not be on the acute care team? - Too much work on my end.

[ In Reply To ..]
I work 3 accounts for Transform. One is sporadic work, but the other 2 are always busy and are often out of TAT. There have been many calls for extra help. I feel bad every day when I log out as there is still so much work in the red.

Similar Messages:

Transform In Nevada
Aug 31, 2010

Does anyone have any info on Transform located in Nevada?  The archives here are limited and not very current. Good...bad...rates...?  Thanks!   ...

Transform Out Of Nevada
Apr 13, 2012

Anyone know any information of this company,  pay, reliability, etc.   Thanks in advance ...

Transform In Nevada...questions
Apr 15, 2011

Does anyone know what platform Transform in Nevada uses, what their cpl rate is and if they pay for spaces based on a 65-character line?  Do you have to work a set schedule?  Would appreciate any info you can give me.  Thanks so much. ...

Transform Info Located In Nevada
Nov 16, 2010

I posted yesterday asking for info regarding Transform located in Nevada.  This morning when I checked this site for any answers I may have gotten, my post was gone...disappeared???  What the heck??? ...

TransformMT Feedback?
Aug 22, 2011

I was contacted by this company for an acute care position.  What can anyone tell me about this company?  It is part of  MD-IT.  I would appreciate any and all input from my fellow MTs.  Thanks!    ...

Anyone Have Any Info On TransformMT?
Nov 08, 2011

Is anyone currently working for this company, or worked for them in the past?  I have an interview with them tomorrow - any information at all would be helpful.  ...

TransformMT- Any Information?
Dec 19, 2012

Does anyone work for TransformMT (TransformMT.com)? I am wondering how it is as compared to Nuance or MModal. Would appreciate any information you may have. Thanks in advance. ...

Any Info On TransformMT?
Dec 22, 2012

Anyone work here? Wondering where they are located and how they are to work for, benefits, CPL, holiday, PTO, etc. Thakns in advance. ...

TransformMT - Some Good And Some Bad
Dec 31, 2013

Saw previous posts in the archives about this company, some good and some bad. I'm curious if someone can tell me a bit more about this company; for instance, the line requirements, the type of benefits (such as PTO, holiday pay), and the hours typically worked. Thanks in advance for any info/insight. :) ...

TransformMT - Good To Work For?
Mar 16, 2012

Was wondering how the company TransformMT is. Are they a good company to work for? ...

SWAT Team TransformMT
Apr 27, 2012

Wondering if anyone is on the SWAT team at TransformMT that can shed light on what it is all about.  Does it pay any higher? ...

TransformMT/Command Health
Jan 07, 2013

I have read some of the comments on this company, but they are about 9 months old, so I am looking for more current information. I am so tired of having to jump from company to company because so many of them lie in their company information. Here are some of my questions: Does TransformMT have enough work? What do they call a line? Count headers/footers, etc.? What is their usual starting pay (by the way MTs, I cannot believe how these companies are getting away with paying us so little... ...

TransformMT (Command Health)
Oct 18, 2013

I have an interview with them tomorrow.  Does anyone here work for them? If so, how do you like it?  Everything I've read about them sounds good, but the great unknowns which I'll find out tomorrow are how much they pay and what kind of insurance bennies they offer.   TIA! ...

Command Health (formerly TransformMT) Testing
Sep 20, 2013

Anyone else take their test and were surprised that you didn't pass? I took it yesterday. I have 5 yrs of experience and even used my AAMT and Stedman's books (like they said I could) to verify spellings. I also found it odd that you couldn't use Google Chrome or any IE newer than 7 - so I had to download and use Firefox to take the test. ...

TransformMT Based In/started Out Of Cody, Wyoming?
Apr 22, 2012

Thought I already posted my questions, but seems to have disappeared. Anyone work for transformmt, based in/started out of Cody, Wyoming? Anyone work here?  Are their categories of bonues worth it. Read a recent post where someone claimed to be making 7.4 cpl, but person did not say how many lines they were producing a day, how many days a week they worked, or how many hours. What about their mentor program? It that just a thug who calls you to try and convince you to change your times ...