A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone have any info on TransformMT? - Yay, or nay?

Posted: Nov 08, 2011

Is anyone currently working for this company, or worked for them in the past?  I have an interview with them tomorrow - any information at all would be helpful. 

good company, 90% VR now - TFMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Paid is average for straight type, above average for VR. Excellent VR training.

Pay always on time. For the most part hands-off mgmt but there if you need them.

I appreciate the input! - Thanks a bunch

[ In Reply To ..]
Nice ... thank you so much. I thought I had read here a while back in a different thread that it was a great company too but I wasn't sure - this is just the thumb's up I needed. Thanks again!

Similar Messages:

Any Info On TransformMT?
Dec 22, 2012

Anyone work here? Wondering where they are located and how they are to work for, benefits, CPL, holiday, PTO, etc. Thakns in advance. ...

TransformMT Feedback?
Aug 22, 2011

I was contacted by this company for an acute care position.  What can anyone tell me about this company?  It is part of  MD-IT.  I would appreciate any and all input from my fellow MTs.  Thanks!    ...

TransformMT Out Of Nevada
Jan 09, 2012

Is TransformMT out of Nevada the same company that used to be Transform out of Cody, Wyoming? ...

TransformMT- Any Information?
Dec 19, 2012

Does anyone work for TransformMT (TransformMT.com)? I am wondering how it is as compared to Nuance or MModal. Would appreciate any information you may have. Thanks in advance. ...

TransformMT - Some Good And Some Bad
Dec 31, 2013

Saw previous posts in the archives about this company, some good and some bad. I'm curious if someone can tell me a bit more about this company; for instance, the line requirements, the type of benefits (such as PTO, holiday pay), and the hours typically worked. Thanks in advance for any info/insight. :) ...

TransformMT - Good To Work For?
Mar 16, 2012

Was wondering how the company TransformMT is. Are they a good company to work for? ...

SWAT Team TransformMT
Apr 27, 2012

Wondering if anyone is on the SWAT team at TransformMT that can shed light on what it is all about.  Does it pay any higher? ...

TransformMT/Command Health
Jan 07, 2013

I have read some of the comments on this company, but they are about 9 months old, so I am looking for more current information. I am so tired of having to jump from company to company because so many of them lie in their company information. Here are some of my questions: Does TransformMT have enough work? What do they call a line? Count headers/footers, etc.? What is their usual starting pay (by the way MTs, I cannot believe how these companies are getting away with paying us so little... ...

TransformMT (Command Health)
Oct 18, 2013

I have an interview with them tomorrow.  Does anyone here work for them? If so, how do you like it?  Everything I've read about them sounds good, but the great unknowns which I'll find out tomorrow are how much they pay and what kind of insurance bennies they offer.   TIA! ...

Command Health (formerly TransformMT) Testing
Sep 20, 2013

Anyone else take their test and were surprised that you didn't pass? I took it yesterday. I have 5 yrs of experience and even used my AAMT and Stedman's books (like they said I could) to verify spellings. I also found it odd that you couldn't use Google Chrome or any IE newer than 7 - so I had to download and use Firefox to take the test. ...

TransformMT Based In/started Out Of Cody, Wyoming?
Apr 22, 2012

Thought I already posted my questions, but seems to have disappeared. Anyone work for transformmt, based in/started out of Cody, Wyoming? Anyone work here?  Are their categories of bonues worth it. Read a recent post where someone claimed to be making 7.4 cpl, but person did not say how many lines they were producing a day, how many days a week they worked, or how many hours. What about their mentor program? It that just a thug who calls you to try and convince you to change your times ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Info On TTD, Inc?
Oct 22, 2009

Hi any info on this co. is much appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Any Info On MD-IT?
Nov 01, 2009

Does anyone have any information or experience with MD-IT such as platform, pay, etc?  I have tried doing a search of past and recent archives and was uanble to find anything. ...

OSI - Any Info
Jan 15, 2010

Any info would be helpful. ...

I Just Need To Add, Regarding The CMT Info
Mar 26, 2010

My current CCM is one of the best of the many I've had. I had previously worked with her on this account from1999 until we were sold to MQ in 2005; she is my 6th or 7th CCM here at MedQuist. She is very familiar with our hospital, very friendly, easy to communicate with, quick to answer emails, and always keeps us up to date. The CMT differential was mentioned earlier as part of MQ new plan; if you have not heard yet, maybe your CCM has not gotten around to it.  The 0.005 cpl i ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On MD-IT
Mar 31, 2010

Does anyone have any info on MD-IT other than what's on their site?  I didn't find anything in the archives and was wondering if they're a good company to work for. Thanks! ...

MD-IT Info?
Jun 16, 2010

Does anybody have any info on MD-IT?  I cannot find much at all and nothing very current.  thanks. ...

Info On OSI?
Jul 19, 2010

So what is there to know about OSI before I make a life-changing decision? Minimum line count for FT? Approximate cpl for a "very experienced" MT, for straight typing; cpl for VR? Do they use 65 ch/l? I heard that their system apparently allows MTs to produce +30%...I find that extremely hard to believe. I'm doing 250-300 l/hr consistently on my relatively ancient system, using AutoCorrect on Word, rather than a regular abbreviation program. How in the world could OSI's system impr ...

Info On DSG
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone have any info on DSG in regards to platform, work availability, VR, etc?  I can't seem to get the search function work.  Thanks in advance! ...

Any Info On TTS?
Jul 29, 2010

x ...

Any New Info On MD-IT?
Sep 02, 2011

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has information on MD-IT.  I could not find anything in the archives.  Is this a good company?  Do they pay on time?  Most important, opinions on their platform.  Is it easy to use?  Does it use Word?  I would appreciate any input you ladies & gents might have. Thanks! ...

DTS - Any Info?
Oct 18, 2011

Hey guys! Just wondered if anybody has ANY information on DTS out of Oklahoma. I have searched old posts, but only found a few things. I have been offered a job with them, but would like to find out some of your opinions regarding them before jumping in with both feet! Any information, good or bad, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

Need Info Regarding VR.
Oct 25, 2011

I have never worked on VR.  I have applied at a few companies, one of which replied that 90% of their work was speech editing, paying 0.04 cpl.  On average, how many lines do you do a day with VR in a 7- to 8-hour period?  Trying to figure out if taking this job is feasible.  Thanks !!!     ...

MD-IT - Anybody Had Any Info On Them
Nov 09, 2011

I'm thinking about taking a job with them and was just wondering if anybody had any info on them.  Are they easy to work for, pay on time, any info would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...