A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info on United Transcription out of NC? - busymomma

Posted: Nov 29, 2009

Hi.  Was hoping that someone could give me some information regarding United Transcription out of North Carolina??  Any details would be very much appreciated  Laughing

If the system is the same, very very time consuming just to get to typing page. - .

[ In Reply To ..]
They have MP WORD for the typing screen (NOT MS WORD) Express scribe is used and whatever else mixed in to get the demographs.

BUT, there were over 15 things to click, delete, type in, click here, click there just to get to the typing page. I guess this has nothing to do tiwht MP WORD according to somebody from there, that posted here.

Actually, I stopped couting at 15 things to encounter. It is time consuming to go through for each report.

If the same QA, she lies and (rewords) things to make it look like you did not transcribe correctly, I think her name was ann something (If I recall correctly) I guess she feels she HAS to find a problem to justify her existence. I don't know which was worst the steps to get to the typing page or the dishonest QA, the latter I think. The lady boss said there were some 20 errors on a page (from QA), I had it in front of me, looking at it. I had relistened to each report, so I knew better. I asked to SEE it and it was sent. I would have never known had I not seen it. It was entirely differet from what QA sent me.

The lady boss is not a MT so she has no idea what is true and what is not. Either they added a QA or the original QA left as I saw a job ad for a QA a few months after I left. So if the system was changed and the QA too, it might work out. I suggested to Kirstin to get DocQscribe. She was okay, she just had no idea about MTing so did not know what infor eing fed to her is true or not. She just did not know about the program, about QAing or MTing.

Similar Messages:

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

What Is Your Opinion Of Nuance Transcription And United Transcription (United In Charlotte, NC)
Jun 06, 2012

I have been offered a position with both.  I have; however, in the past, had a position where the employer still owes me $6000.  Does United pay and have the work?  Does Nuance have enough work for me?  I need full time work guaranteed income, like everyone else.  Good luck to all out there! ...

United Transcriptio In NC-any Info Would Be Appreciated
Aug 05, 2011

Especially interested in their pay scale. Thx ...

United Transcription?
Jun 13, 2010

Good or bad?  ...

United Transcription Out Of NC
Jul 12, 2013

I wanted to see if anybody had any current information on United Transcription out of North Carolina.  What is their communication like, training, pay, workload, etc...  Any info would be great!  Thanks! ...

United Transcription Of NC
Sep 04, 2013

Has anyone worked for, currently work for, or know of anyone who has worked for United Transcription of North Carolina?  They seem nice on the phone, but was wondering what the workload was like, percentage of ESLs, and the ability to earn a better-than-below minimum wage paycheck. Thanks!  ...

United Transcription Anybody Currently Working
Mar 29, 2010

there who can give me the pay rate, good, bad and the ugly, if any. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On United Transcription?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription?  Do they have straight typing or VR?  Any info would be much appreciated.  I took the dictation part of the test today and am waiting to hear back from them. ...

What The Deal Is With United Transcription
Aug 08, 2012

Does anyone know what the deal is with United Transcription. I have a ton of experience but obviously not good enough. What is it they are looking for or not looking for? Cannot find much on the company, starting to wonder about whether this is even legit or not. Please advise. Thanks. ...

I Have Applied At United Transcription. . .
Aug 13, 2012

. . . so we'll see.  I don't particularly like that they give you a choice of set shifts, even as an IC, which is what I want, because I have to juggle my work with another job as a travel agent.  However, I HAVE to have at least 1000 lines a day to keep me going between commissions.  I usually work in the evenings and early in the morning and I have no problem with TAT.  I don't need to be babysat and held to a set schedule, since I have been doing this for 20 ...

UNITED TRANSCRIPTION - Has Anyone Ever Worked For Them
Aug 28, 2014

Has anyone ever worked for them and how are they to work for? ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...

United Transcription - Some Current Information
Sep 07, 2010

Can someone give me some current information about this company, good bad, would prefer someone working there now or within the last 6 months. Have done a search but would like something more current.  Thanks in advance. ...

United Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription in North Carolina? Thinking about applying with this company and too many scams out there, no tolerance for another scam... Thanks clm ...

United Transcription Out Of North Carolina
Sep 12, 2013

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks It is getting worse by the day in finding jobs anymore no matter what field one is in.   ...

United Transcription - Information On This Company?
Nov 05, 2014

Does anybody have information on this company?  I had an invitation to test with them. ...

United Transcription - Answer A Few Questions For Me?
Jan 02, 2015

Can anyone working here answer a few questions for me?  How many liph are you getting here or lines per pay period?  I hear good things about working with them, which is a nice change, but would love to have some answers regarding earning potential.  Please....... ...

United Transcription Located In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

Can you share your experiences with this company?   Thanks ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

OSi Transcription?? Anyone Have Info?
Jan 14, 2010

Does anyone have any experience/info abotu OSi? It seems like they do a TON of hiring and i'm not sure that it's a good thing. I'm a new MT and want to start out right. Thanks! ...

CLK Transcription Any Info?
Nov 12, 2010

Any info on this company?  I have heard from them and she is rather up front about her workload, etc., but I would like to know if anyone has worked for this company.  The last time I posted about a company, someone said "look elsewhere" and I didn't listen and I should have.  I am now looking elsewhere.  If you want to e-mail me that is fine as well.  Thanks in advance.    ...

Any New Info Regarding Transcription Plus LLC
Dec 31, 2010

I did a search on transcription plus LLC and didn't see much but was wondering if anyone currently works for them and has any positive or negative things to say about this company.  I am considering taking a position with them.    TIA ...

Looking For CLK Transcription Info
Sep 07, 2011

I've looked through the archives, have a couple questions on what I couldn't find... Anyone know what the average TAT is? How's the work, steady/intermittent/rare? Anything else I need to know that you think is important? ...

KJ&M Transcription, Inc Any Info?nm
Jan 10, 2012

x ...

360 Transcription - Any Info
Aug 25, 2013

Any info on this company.  Pay, etc.?  They have 2 very long tests.  It is a waste of my time if they pay bum wages and are a bum company.  Any info would help.  TIA. ...

Any Info On CC Transcription? Sm
Oct 07, 2014

They're looking for ortho help.  But, they have 6 dislikes on the post. ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Any Info On Advance Transcription?
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...